The Konoha High school: Sophomore year by crazyfangirl
Summary: Uzumaki Naruto has just arrived at the Konoha High school. It's a boarding school, and he is about to discover the life of high school in our time.
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > High School Fics Characters: Akatsuki, Anko Mitarashi, Chouji Akimichi, Deidara, Gaara, Maito Gai, Hinata Hyuuga, Itachi Uchiha, Jiraiya, Kakashi Hatake, Kiba Inuzuka, Kisame Hoshigaki, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Rock Lee, Neji Hyuuga, Sakura Haruno, Shikamaru Nara, Shino Aburame, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 11355 Read: 34543 Published: 09/06/07 Updated: 15/08/07

1. Chapter 1: The first day by crazyfangirl

2. Chapter 2 by crazyfangirl

3. Chapter 3 by crazyfangirl

4. Chapter 4 by crazyfangirl

5. Chapter 5 by crazyfangirl

6. Chapter 6 by crazyfangirl

7. Chapter 7 by crazyfangirl

8. Chapter 8: Fight! Fight! by crazyfangirl

9. Chapter 9 by crazyfangirl

10. Chapter 10 Ten Ten's birthday by crazyfangirl

11. Chapter 11: Let's get this party started!! by crazyfangirl

12. Chapter 12 by crazyfangirl

13. Chapter 13 Men & women. by crazyfangirl

14. Chapter 14 by crazyfangirl

Chapter 1: The first day by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
my first story here.

chapter review: Naruto arrives at his new school.
"I wonder if this school's canteen sells ramen! That would be scvheet!" 16 year old Naruto Uzumaki dreamt, looking at the brochure of Konoha High School as he dragged his laugage along with him. Even if they don’t sell ramen, I have my packets of instant ramen!!!

Naruto heard someone step in front of him. He looked up at a woman, quite attractive, blond pigtails and pretty big tits.

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" The woman asked.

"No, I'm new here," Naruto replied. "I'm a transfer student from Konoha East High," He added.

"Give me your application form," The woman said quickly.

Naruto dug in his bag pack and took out a piece of laminated paper and handed it to the woman.

"Hmm.. Uzumaki Naruto huh?" The woman said. "Oh, so you're that transfer student," She added.

"Yes, that's what I told you." Naruto said.

"I'm principal Tsunade, and welcome to Konoha High School, the best school in Konoha and the only boarding school." Tsunade introduced herself.

"I'm Naruto," Naruto introduced.

"Yes, I know." Tsunade said lowly. "Well, Mr Uzumaki, follow me to my office and I shall discuss with you about well.. your time here on campus." She said.

"Okay," Naruto said.

---------------------------------------------------------------~~

“Mr Uzumaki, have a seat,” Tsunade pulled out a chair for him to sit on. Tsunade went to sit on her seat.

“Based on your Ex school, you should be in year two this year. Which means you’re in the Sophomore grade,” Tsunade said. “Yes,” Naruto replied.

“Now, here in Konoha High school, we’re a boarding school as well. We divide students into 3 in one room without you making a decision. May I inform you that we are very strict here in this high school. Those who try to break out or break in to the offices of this school will be dealt with severely. Since you were reading the brochure you should know the rules here,” Tsunade said strictly.

“Yes, I understand the rules,” Naruto nodded. At least, the rules of the canteen…

“good,” Tsunade smiled. “Since you have chosen the Ninja course, Mr Uzumaki, let me tell you about the course here. we teach the ways of the Ninja in the freshman year, which you have already taken in Konoha East. We teach the believes of the Ninja in Sophomore years and finally, the step to become in Ninja in the 3 year senior course, which is the most exciting part of this course. And why we start with theory? Well, because you can’t do combat without knowing theory,” Tsunade explained.

Naruto nodded.

“Now, about your dorm. I have already talked to your foster- I mean parents, parents, about this matter. Your room is on level 3 room 7. There will be no changing of room-mates unless, one of them dies or something.” Tsunade added.

Naruto nodded again. She knows I have foster parents..

“Another thing, just because you’ve chosen the Ninja course, doesn’t mean that you don’t have to learn Mathematics. Here at Konoha High, all must learn math, regardless if you’re the heir of some powerful clan or a peasant with nowhere to go.” Tsunade smiled slyly.

“I look forward to it…” Naruto said.

“You should, now off you go Mr Uzumaki, I’ve got a lot of things to do.” Tsunade said, not looking at him.

“Thankyou, principal Tsunade.” Naruto exited.

“Mr Uzumaki,” Tsunade called.

Naruto popped his head in the room. “Yes?”

“There’s a rule of no instant food in this school. Parents would complain that we don’t feed you guys proper food in the canteen. If you’ve read the brochure properly.. you would have seen it. Take those 5 cups of instant ramen and put them on this table here, young man. Just because you’re new, doesn’t mean you’re allowed to eat the instant ramen we all love,” Tsunade said.

Okay.. How did she know I had instant ramen!? Naruto thought, walking to the desk with the 5 cups of ramen.

“Ninja instinct,” Tsunade winked.
Chapter 2 by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
chapter review: Naruto meets some people along the way.
"room 7... where is room 7?" Naruto wandered around the fourth floor. he banged into someone.

Naruto fell on the floor. He felt strong hands grip on his neck and pulling him up.

Naruto gasped for air. “Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with, Kiddo?” A gruff voice said. Naruto starred at the blue face which seemed to have gills at the side.

“I’m sorry… didn’t look… where I… was going,” Naruto said. The hands gripped him tighter and he felt himself bang on the wall.

“Maybe you should use your eyes to see!” The voice shouted.

“That’s enough Kisame..” A calm and cool voice called.

Kisame let go of Naruto who fell against the wall. Naruto gasped for air.

"Kisame, how many times do I have to warn you about disturbing fellow students in this school..?" The voice said, sounding nearer and nearer.

"360 times,"

"exactly! 360 times, you don't want to get a 360th detention right?"

Naruto heard the footsteps stop to reveal a tall, lean man with silver hair and a mask. His left eye was covered by the school's head band.

"I'm sorry, again. Mr Hatake," Kisame bowed and glarred at Naruto.

"Sorry won't do good, Kisame. You've got yourself detention today. No leisure time for you." Mr Hatake said.

Kisame glarred at Naruto harder, giving him an impression of "i'm watching you,"

Mr Hatake pulled Naruto up. "I'm very sorry. You're the new kid here, aren't you?" Mr Hatake asked. Naruto nodded.

"Hmm, how do you like campus?" He asked. Naruto smiled, "Quite interesting compared to Konoha East!"

Mr Hatake smiled. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Uzumaki Naruto, sir." Naruto said.

"I'm a teacher in this school, call me Mr Hatake." Mr Hatake said. Naruto nodded.

Mr Hatake vanished in a puff of smoke. "i gotta learn to do that!" Naruto smiled.

"That's Mr Hatake, he's quite a catch. Most girls in the school find him so handsome," A girl sighed.

Naruto turned around to see another blond haired girl. "Anyway, I'm Ino Yamanaka. You must be the new kid living in room 7. Room 7's just beside this dorm." She said.

"Thanks," Naruto smiled, and walked to room 7.

He knocked on the mild brown coloured door.

It opened to reveal a boy his age, who looked emo, standing there. "Hi! I'm your new room mate!-" Naruto said in a friendly manner.

"Don't talk to me..." The guy said. The boy walked away, leaving the door open.

Naruto heard someone running to the door. "Don't mind Sasuke, he's really emo," A sweet voice said. Naruto looked at the pretty faced girl with pink hair. He could feel himself blushing.

She had shiny pink hair, green eyes and a friendly smile. Unlike the other two girls he met, she was much prettier and seemed much friendlier.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. I'm your roommate." She said, pulling Naruto into the room.

"I'm Naruto," Naruto said. Sakura smiled.

"Sasuke!" Sakura called. "Oh there you are!" She saw him sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"This is Naruto, our new roomie, be nice okay?" She smiled.

Sasuke grinned without looking at them.

"Well, you'd get used to this place!" Sakura said.
Chapter 3 by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
chapter summary:

Naruto spends a day getting to know some of the neighbours before school started the next day.
"So, this is my room?" Naruto asked.

Sakura nodded, smiling. "What do you think? pretty room yes?"

"Rather big for me... but it's nice.. I can practice taijutsu here.." Naruto smiled.

"Yes, but no ninjutsu. You wouldn't want principal Tsunade to knock your head off," Sakura warned.

"Don't worry, I won't," Naruto replied.

Sakura sat on Naruto's bed. "So are you enjoying campus?" She asked.

"Well, it's okay so far, but I ran into some blue faced guy with gills on his cheeks. He choked me till I could hardly breathe," Naruto explained.

"Oh deeeeeary me~, Kisame's done it again. He's gonna get expelled preety soon.. Well are you hurt?" Sakura asked.

Naruto nodded, pulling his collar down a little to reveal a bruise on his neck.

"Oh my, that's awful, let me help you.." Sakura unbuttoned his collar and put her hands on his neck.

The bruise faded away slowly as soon as there was a glow on her hands.

"Wow, that was amazing.. now I know anytime I'm hurt I'd be taken care of by you.." Naruto smiled quirkily.

"Haha, I'm just doing wad I learn.." Sakura laughed.

"You're taking the Medical Course?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty tough work at first, but it rewards you." Sakura replied, buttoning Naruto's collar.

"Erm, how is that Sasuke guy.. related to you?" Naruto asked slowly.

Sakura smiled mildly. "He's not really related to me, well, once. We were dating a couple of years back in junior high," Sakura explained.

"Then why did you break up?" Naruto asked.

"Well.. he was so engrossed with overpowering his brother, whom is Kisame's 'sworn-brother'. The two of them are taking the Ninja course. As in the senior course where they learn Ninja moves.They're really powerful. Sasuke wants to overpower his brother, Itachi." Sakura said.

"And?"

"Well, he just didn't have time for me.. we broke up 2 months after we arrived in this school. Right now we're just friends." Sakura replied.

"Hey, wanna meet the neighbours?" Sakura changed the subject.

"Yeah, why not?" Naruto smiled.

Sakura pulled Naruto from the bed easily. How did she do that? Naruto thought.

Sakura opened the door and walked to the neighbour on the right.

Sakura knocked on the door. "You'd like these neighbours." Sakura said.

"Who's thereee?" Someone said, whose voice sounded higher than Sakura's.

"It's me, Sakura."

The door opened. "Oh, hi Sakura!!" The girl said. Her hair was in two buns at the sides of her head.

"and..."

"Oh, this is Naruto, Tenten. He's new to this place." Sakura said.

"oh!! okay okay!! Hi, Naruto. I'm Ten Ten," Ten ten shook Naruto's hand firmly.

"Hi,"

"I was thinking maybe I could introduce him to you guys," Sakura explained walking into the room. Ten Ten walked to the kitchen.

"Oh, no problem at all, make yourself comfortable, I'd make some tea. Oh, by the way, Lee's not in," Ten ten shouted from the kitchen.

"What? Where's he gone?" Sakura asked.

"Hiking with Mr Maito," TenTen replied. "On school term? That is so unfair!" Sakura said.

"It's okay, Neiji is in, but he's in his room. I'd get him in a while." TenTen said.

Sakura turned to Naruto. "Well, she seems nice," Naruto said.

"She is. She treats guests like as if it's a hotel. Her tea is out of this world," Sakura said.

"Hmm.. does she make ramen?" Naruto asked. Sakura laughed, "No, of course not. The kitchen only stores teabags and water. Food is all in the canteen. You'd get used to it here,"

"So who's this Neiji person?" Naruto asked.

"He's some really talented guy like Sasuke. They both have those special bloodlines that make them 'born to become a ninja'," Sakura replied.

I don't have a bloodline, but i am born to be a ninja... Naruto thought to himself, putting his hand on his belly. The Nine tails fox waa in there. And he would make something out of it.

"Is he nice like Tenten?" Naruto asked.

"He's nice, but he's really serious when it comes to work. There are rumours that he and TenTen are dating. But that's just a rumour.." Sakura said.

"Okay!! who wants tea?" Ten Ten came out with 5 cups of tea.

"I wouldn't mind one," Naruto said.

TenTen smiled widely, "Knock yourself out. I'd go get Neiji." Ten Ten said.

Naruto sipped on the tea.

"Wow, this tea is even better than the ones my mum used to make," Naruto said.

"I told you her tea rocked," Sakura laughed.

TenTen came out with Neiji behind her.

"Naruto, Neiji. Neiji, Naruto," Ten Ten introduced the two to each other.

Neiji and Naruto shook hands. Then he sat next to TenTen opposite Naruto and Sakura.

"So, Naruto. What course are you taking?" Neiji asked.

"Erm. The Ninja course,"

"Excellent, I take that course as well." Neiji said.

"Cool," Naruto said.

"Naruto, what's your extra curriculum activity?" Ten Ten asked, taking a cup of tea to sip. "I don't have one, I'm looking for one though, I can say I'm pretty creative." Naruto replied.

TenTen put her cup down and looked at Naruto. "So, Naruto, did Sakura tell you about the upcoming School Carnival?" TenTen asked.

"Oh yea! I forgot about that!" Sakura said.

"What carnival?" Naruto asked.

"Well, it's a tradition in this school. Every year we have a carnival. But each year has a different theme," Ten Ten explained.

"And at the carnival, we sell drinks, food, even ramen.." Sakura said.

"I think I'd like this carnival." Naruto joked. Sakura laughed.

"And we have games too! Every year we have the same games. That's the only thing that doesn't change. The students never get sick of it," Ten Ten added.

"Especially Ten Ten, since she only plays 'Kunai'." Neiji joked.

"Hey, Kunai makes me aim better!" Ten Ten said. "Kunai?" Naruto asked.

"It's like darts, only you have a much bigger board and you throw kunais, as in the ninja weapon." Sakura explained.

"ohhh." Naruto said.

"But there's a problem this year." Ten Ten said.
"What problem?" Naruto asked.

"We have no idea what theme to do. We've done floral, Gothic, food themed, and many more but we've just run out of ideas!" Ten Ten replied.

"And why would you care..?" Neiji asked. "Because I don't only have Ninja course to worry about, I have council to worry about as well." Ten Ten said.

"Since when were you in council?" Neiji asked. "Since the start of this year, god. You never listen to the school radio." Ten Ten sighed.

"So if you don't come up with a team that means... no carnival?" Naruto asked.

"No, if no carnival means it has to be food themed again!" Ten Ten said.

"What's wrong with that?" Neiji asked. "Neiji, remember last year? Chouji chewed on the fake giant chicken wing and tried cutting the fake chicken cutlets?" Sakura said.

"oh yea.. bad idea. Food theme = badd idea." Neiji said.

"So, Naruto, since you are very creative.." TenTen said. "And that means?" Naruto asked.

"Since you're desperate for an extra curriculum activity, I was thinking, you can join the council! You can get free ramen!" Ten Ten said.

"When's the orientation?" Naruto asked quickly. "Tomorow afternoon, after the school hours have ended and curiculum activities have started." TenTen replied.

"I'd be there," Naruto smiled.

"Good!" TenTen smiled.

"Well, thanks for the tea, TenTen. I think I'd go get used to my room now," Naruto said.

"Okay no problem! Bye! See you tomorow!!" TenTen said.

"Bye Tenten, bye Neiji," Sakura said.

Sakura and Naruto left.

"Nice neighbours huh?" Sakura smiled. "Yeah, what about that blond haired girl on the left side of our dorm? Will we meet she and her team?" Naruto asked.

"Well, for that, I'm not sure its a good idea..." Sakura said.

"Why?"

"Me and that Blond haired girl are like.. sworn enemies." Sakura said.

"Oh, then nevermind that, I'd go unpack." Naruto smiled.

"Do you know where Ninja Course is?" Sakura asked. "I'm not too sure," Naruto answered.

"I'd take you there tomorow. No worries," Sakura smiled.

"I'd go talk to Sasuke now. You unpack," Sakura walked out of the room.

Naruto couldn't help but blush as Sakura walked out. Then he noticed he had been blushing since he met her.

"Should I ask her out?" Naruto asked himself.
Chapter 4 by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
summary: Naruto goes for the first day of class!
As Naruto, Ten Ten, and Neiji walked into the classroom, they heard the other sophomores moaning and complaining.

“What’s with them?” Naruto asked. “Duh, Mr Hatake. He’s always late, that’s why we came here ten minutes later,” Neiji said.

"Welcome to the Believes of the Ninja course. And welcome back all students, and welcome, Naruto Uzumaki, to Konoha High.” Mr Hatake welcomed the students, appearing from a puff of smoke.

“And sorry I am late, again. Haha. Principal Tsunade told me to deliver the mock exams for medical course to Miss Mitarashi,”

“Nice try, and… since when did Miss Mitarashi teach medics?” Neiji asked. “She doesn’t, she just needs to invigilate for the exams.”

Naruto took his seat at the front. Ten Ten and Neiji sat next to him, him in the middle. “Hey Ten Ten…?” Naruto asked.

Ten Ten was dazing off, looking at Mr Kakashi Hatake. “He’s so cutee…” Ten Ten said.

“In case you’ve forgotten, Ten Ten, Kakashi is dating Miss Anko Mitarashi. So give up your hopes on him for goodness sake,” Neiji reminded her.

“Of course I know they’re dating you baka, but… He’s so handsome…” Ten Ten said.

“He’s wearing a mask that’s covering his mouth. How do you know he’s handsome?” Naruto asked.

“Naruto, it’s a girl thing. You guys will never understand,”

Neiji rolled his eyes. Naruto grinned. Perhaps Neiji is jealous!

“Now, you all have passed your first year course, so congratulations. The Believes of the Ninja is a 2 year course. Don’t worry cause you will have your 3 year Combat course during your senior years. That’s well, if you pass this course,” Kakashi explained.

“Why can’t we do some fighting over here? This is boring, I mean, 2 years of theory and + the freshman course that is 3 years of theory!” Ten Ten whispered to the boys.

Kakashi caught Ten Ten talking and he disappeared. “What the.. where did he go??” Ten Ten sighed. “Here.” Kakashi whispered behind Ten Ten.

“AHH!” Ten Ten shouted, shocked. Naruto and Neiji laughed their asses off. Kakashi’s face was very near Ten Ten’s. “You do know the rules here right, Miss Ten Ten?” Kakashi said softly.

“yes.. of course..” Ten Ten replied. “Then you should know talking in class is forbidden, right?” Kakashi leaned closer, making Ten Ten blush.

“I’m sorry Mr Hatake?” Ten Ten apologized. “No problem.” Kakashi disappeared again and appeared in front of the class again.

“You will all learn that trick after this course,” Kakashi said. “Anyway, for today, we are not gonna have any lessons so they will officially start tomorrow. In the mean time, I want each of you to take turns to stand up and introduce yourself to everyone,”

“But, Mr Hatake, you already know us.” Neiji said. “Yes but not all of you. I only know around half of this class. Anyways, let’s start with you,” Kakashi pointed to Neiji.

Kakashi sat on his chair and took out his Icha Icha paradise book to read. “I’m listening, go on.” Kakashi said.

“Erm?” Neiji said. “Hello! Neiji. What are your hobbies?” Kakashi asked sarcastically.

An anime sweat went down Neiji’s head. “Erm…”

“Okay! Good! Now, the new kid’s turn.” Kakashi said. Two anime sweats went down Neiji’s head.

“I’m Uzumaki Naruto,” Naruto said. “Okay, hello! Naruto, what is your goal?” Kakashi asked.

“I want to become the best ninja ever!” Naruto replied. Kakashi smiled. “Good for you, next!”

“I’m Ten Ten?”
“Hello, Ten Ten. What do you love doing?”
“Throwing weapons,”
“What a dangerous hobby for a girl..? good, next.”

“god.. this is troublesome, I’m Nara Shikamaru,”
“Shikamaru, yo! What are your hobbies?”
“Strategy?”
“Weird kiddo.. next!”

“I am Uchiha Sasuke. Can I sit down now?”
“No, you may not. What is your goal?”
“I want to..KILL my brother!”
“err… interesting..”
“and then I wanna burry him like a mummy and then-”
“OKAY! Thank you!”

“I’m Inuzuka Kiba!”
“What’s with the pooch?”
“*bark* bark*”
“I haven’t the faintest idea what he was saying.. okay next!”

“I’m um… umm..”
“You have no idea what your name is…?” (anime sweat down kakashi’s head)
“Hyuga Hinata, sir,”
“Hello Hinata. What do you do in your free time?”
“Um…um…”
“Excellent, very interesting hobby. Next!”

“I am Gaara.”
“Hello, Gaara, what is your hobby?”
“I like burying people in sand.”
“…” (anime sweat down Kakashi’s head again.)
“Then burst their bodies into a million pieces.”
“erm… what an interesting hobby… perhaps you better sit down.”

“I am Temari,”
“Hello, Temari. What’s with the big potato?”
“It’s not a potato, it’s a big fan!”
”My apologies. What’s with the big fan?”
“I, am a controller of the winds with this ‘potato’.”
“Good for you. Next!”

“I’m Kankurou,”
“Kankurou, did Sasuke already mummify his brother?”
“How should I know?”
“Cause there’s a mummy on your back,”
“It is NOT a mummy it’s my puppet!”
“ohh okay, my bad. You’re a puppeteer? You work at the circus?” (Anime sweats from all students)
“NO!!!!”
“A ninja should never show his temper to a teacher, Kankurou. Next!”

silence.

“There’s no more students, Mr Hatake,” Naruto said.
Chapter 5 by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
summary: Naruto goes for the orientation of the council. Meanwhile, Sakura and Ino attempt to kill each other.
"Are we almost there yet? Ten Ten?" Naruto asked. "Be patient, tough guy," Ten Ten sighed, dragging Naruto with her.

I still haven't asked Sakura out yet.. Naruto thought to himself. "Ten Ten?" He asked.

"What is it, Naruto??" Ten Ten replied. "During this carnival, is there like a prom towards the night?" He asked.

"Yea, of course, it's a formal prom so after the whole carnival in the morning till evening, the students go back to change to formal attire, grab their dates and go to the dance!" Ten Ten explained.

"Oh, I see.. when is this carnival?" Naruto asked. "In about 3 months time. But there's a LOT to plan for it," Ten Ten said.

"By the way, nice shirt," Ten Ten smiled at Naruto. "You like it?" Naruto asked, looking at his white shirt with a black print at the bottom. "Yes, very creative. Did you make it yourself?" She asked.

"Well, I made the design," Naruto said. "Groovy,"

"Here we are, Naruto-kun." Ten Ten stood in front of a tall building. "Is the council that big?" He asked.

"Of course it is, it's where all the things in this school get the reports, the council is also in charge of making preparations for all school activities and the carnival is like the biggest thing to happen here," Ten Ten explained while pulling Naruto into the building.

"So.. what team am I in?" Naruto asked. "The creative team of course, you need to plan the theme for the carnival with the others, then sketch it out, and then plan how much things will cost and stuff.

After walking for a while, the two stopped in front of a door which read : Creative Design Team.

Ten Ten opened the door and jumped inside the room, pulling Naruto with her.

"Hey team!" Ten Ten greeted the other 5 members. The 5 waved at Ten Ten.

"This is the guy I told you guys about," Ten Ten smiled.

"Ooh Naruto-kun, hi, I'm Sukie," A very pretty girl walked to him and shook hands with him. For a moment Naruto forgot about Sakura, and gazed at Sukie's beauty.

Long, shiny, blond hair with eyes like blood diamonds and her figure so slender. Sukie smiled widely at Naruto and winked at him before walking back to her seat.

"Ok, Naruto, that's Sukie, then that's Kizune, Arita, Sayan and Okuni," Ten Ten said.

"They're all girls. I'm the only guy?" Naruto asked. "Don't worry, Naruto-kun.. we need a guy," Sukie said flirtaciously. Naruto blushed.

"Naruto we need a new plan, Ten ten has told us you are very creative, so we need a theme. Maybe you can suggest something to us when you're ready. But it has to be quick." Okuni said.

"I'd think of something," Naruto replied as he and Ten ten sat down.

------------

"Well well, if it isn't Haruno Sakura!" Ino Yamanaka called arrogantly.

Sakura turned around to look at her enemy's face. "Oh, Ino. It's good to see you too!" Sakura said sarcastically.

"yeah yeah. what are you eating? Forehead meat?" Ino irritated Sakura, putting down her plate of food.

"Yeah, very funny, Ino pig. I thought you were a vegetarian? Why are you eating pork?" Sakura asked.

"Sakura, you never fail to amuse me," Ino shot Sakura a cold hard stare. "I was born to be a joker," Sakura said sarcastically, giving Ino a fierce glare.

"The carnival sounds interesting, huh? I was hoping Sasuke-kun would take me to the prom." Ino said.

"Yeah fat hope, pig," Sakura starred harder at Ino.

"Fat hope? He already agreed to take me there. Aren't you jealous?" Ino smirked. "You can have him. Just don't regret him, he doesn't space in his heart enough for a pig like you." Sakura joked.

"Haha, like I said, your sense of humour is promising." Ino stood up, took her plate and turned around violently which made her very long ponytail smack across Sakura's face.

Ino walked away.

Sakura bit her lip, stood up and banged her fists on the table making cracks in it.

Ino stopped in her tracks, but didn't turn to look at Sakura.

"You did NOT just do that," Sakura said coldly.
"I didn't?" Ino laughed and walked on.

Sakura pushed the table down on the ground and ran to Ino. She pulled Ino's hair, causing her to fall on the ground. "AIIIE!!"

Sakura walked on, but Ino pulled her ankle and she fell down as well.

"AHHh!"

"What's your problem!!??" Ino shouted. "YOU STARTED IT!" Sakura yelled back. Everyone else in the canteen were starring at the two strong girls.

The two girls stood up and starred at each other with piercing eyes. They charged towards each other in a killer mode....

When strong arms grabbed both arms.

"What the heck?" Ino shouted.

"What the heck is wrong with the BOTH of you!?" Anko shouted.

"Miss Mitarashi!" Sakura mummered.

"Urgh. Why do I always find you both attempting to kill each other?" Anko asked calmly.

"Anko? What happened?" Kakashi called.

"These two are trying to kill each other.. again." Anko sighed seperating the struggling girls.

"Hmm.. This is like.. the 10th time this week," Kakashi sighed, then smiled at Anko, who blushed.

"If you two wanna flirt, please release us so we can continue and you two can go on kissing each other!!" Sakura yelled.

"Now, Sakura," Kakashi placed his hand on her shoulder. She growled at Ino. "You're a good student. A model student in fact. You don't exactly want to do this," Kakashi said.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO!! SHE MADE ME!!" Sakura said through struggles.

"Miss Mitarashi and I have protected you two from having detention many times, and I think you two need it this time." Kakashi said angrily.

Sakura and Ino stopped struggling. "But I've never had a detention!" Sakura said.

"If I didn't help you, you would have had as many detentions as Kisame Hoshigaki.." Kakashi pointed out.

Sakura starred at Ino who starred back violently. "I think you two need to serve detention at different venues..." Anko sighed.

"I'd handle Sakura," Kakashi said, taking the girl from Anko, whom was struggling like mad.

"Now stop that *OUCh!*" Kakashi felt a pain in his sheen. Sakura kicked his sheen.

"Sakura, don't throw your temper upon me!!" Kakashi deflected her punches.

"You're right Mr Hatake..." Sakura said guilty.

"Good heavens." Kakashi said.

"I SHOULD THROW IT ON HER!!" Sakura raised her fist, walking to Ino.

"GET LOST HIGH FOREHEAD!!" Ino raised her other first.

Kakashi took out a string and grabbed sakura's fist to tie it with her other fist.

"Hey!!!!!" Sakura shouted. Kakashi held Sakura from her feet from her tied up fists.

"Anko, dinner at 8?" Kakashi asked, smiling.

"That sounds nice.." Anko smiled.

"You are a lucky gal," Ino said to Anko. "Nice try, Ino. I'm not letting you go." Anko said emotionlessly.

"Seeya," Kakashi said before dissapearing into a puff of smoke.
Chapter 6 by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
summary: Naruto visits Sakura at detention and brings her for a night she won't forget! or not..
"Did you hear? Sakura got her first ever detention!" A student told Ten Ten.

"Detention?" Naruto and Ten Ten said at the same time.

"That is.. impossible. Sakura never gets detention." Ten Ten said. "She got it. Fighting with Ino. Mr Hatake and Miss Mitarashi had to seperate them from killing each other. " The student said, walking off.

"Well, that's a suprise," Okuni said. "Not to mention a dissapointment. Sakura had never had a detention before!" Sayan added.

-------
Detention is never a good thing. In Konoha High, where discipline is so strict, detentions are until 8.

Sakura lay on her table, her short pink hair swaying in the wind.

"this is unfair.. I didn't even punch her.." Sakura said to herself. "If only I could at least escape this..." Sakura sighed.

"What makes you think you can't?" Naruto's voice ringed through Sakura. Sakura looked up on the ceiling. Naruto was on the ceiling!

"oh my! haha, Naruto! What are you doing there?" She asked.

"Shh!! I don't wanna get caught for this! Look, school's over, there's 2 more hours to 8! Let's go somewhere yeah?" Naruto whispered.

"Are you sure?" Sakura asked through laughs. Naruto looked cute on the ceiling.

"Positive! Come on let's go! jump up." Naruto said.

"Jump?"
"Yea!"

Sakura stood on the table and reached for Naruto's arms.

"That works too." Naruto smiled. Sakura smiled back.

"How did you climb here?" Sakura asked, hand on Naruto's arm.

"Toilet plungers. I got them from the Genator's room," Naruto said.

Okuni walked past the room where Sakura was serving detention, and saw Sakura's body from the top, not on the ground.

She couldn't see Sakura's head! and Sakura was not on the chair she was floating in mid air!

'OH MY GOODNESS!! SAKURA'S HANGED HERSELF!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Okuni screamed, and slipped into darkness.

"Sakura! Someone saw you! Quick let's go!" Naruto whispered. He pulled Sakura to the roof.

"Look, isn't this view fantastic?" Naruto asked. "Wow... I've studied here for 2 years and I've never been up here before. You can see the whole city from here!" Sakura exclaimed.

Sakura turned to Naruto, "Naruto, you definately know alot for being here for only two days.."

"Yep. I'm a fast learner. hehe." Naruto smiled. Sakura smiled and looked at the view. Naruto gazed at Sakura who was looking at the sky.

Maybe I should ask her now.. Naruto told himself.

Ask her, don't be a coward, Naruto. You can do this.

"I can't do this.." Naruto said.
"what?" Sakura asked.
"I mean.. I can see this,"
"See what?"
"That.. erm.. ramen store.." Naruto lied.

Sakura laughed. "Naruto, you are so funny, funnier than any guy I know in this school."

"Really?"
"Yeah, really."

"Sakura, you wanna go somewhere?"
"Where?"
"I don't know.. what do you think?"

Sakura thought hard. "I think I know..." She smiled.

-------

"Seriously, Kakashi, you pamper me too much.." Anko smiled at her boyfriend. Kakashi smiled.

"I don't think i pamper you enough.."
"Come on, honey. This is the most expensive restraunt in town,"
"I easily afford it.." Kakashi took his wine glass and cheered with Anko.

"To a long lasting relationship.." Kakashi whispered.
"For endless love," Anko added.

"Please tell me they did not just say that," Sakura said to Naruto.

The two have disguised themselves as a couple to spy on Kakashi and Anko's dinner date.

Naruto had put on a hat with a feather on it and Sakura had put on lots of make up to disguise her face. She still looked pretty despite putting way too much make up.

"I wish they didn't," Naruto replied.

"So why are we doing this, Sakura?" Naruto asked.
"I wanna see what's behind that mask, and then, take a picture of Kakashi, give it to Ten Ten. Her birthday is coming soon in like 3 days. We must plan something for her." Sakura explained.

"And why Kakashi?" Naruto asked.

"Didn't she tell you she has a crush on kakashi?"
"Er.. sorta."
"This is the perfect oppurtunity. He's bound to take off that mask when he starts eating.

Kakashi and Anko's food had arrived, and Kakashi started to remove his mask. Anko didn't seem to care. Maybe she's seen his face already!

Just as Kakashi was about to remove the mask completely...

"erm.. Sakura.."
"Yea, Naruto? What is it?"

"What is it? you both are not supposed to be there!" Principal Tsunade's loud voice broke the silence.

"Haruno Sakura! I would have expected better of you. A student thought you had COMMITED SUICIDE for hokage's SAKE!" Tsunade shouted.

"I'm sorry, mam." Sakura apologised.

"It's not her fault, Tsunade. It's mine." Naruto admitted. Sakura turned to Naruto.

"I convinced Sakura that it would be a short one.. so i took her away from detention.." Naruto said.

Kakashi and Anko walked forward to them. "Why am I not suprised, Miss Haruno?" Kakashi sighed, mask on. "I didn't mean to spy on you two! I just wanted to get a picture for Ten Ten's birthday.

"And why?" Tsunade asked.

"Erm.. for fun?" Sakura laughed.

"This is no laughing matter young lady!" Tsunade shouted. "How did you know we were here anyway? Mr Hatake predicted?" Sakura asked.

"No, a student told us," Tsunade said. She starred at both of them angrily.

"You'd both serve detention for 2 days! I'm being lenion here, I would have given you both 3 days." Tsunade said.

"Now BACK TO THE SCHOOL!"
Chapter 7 by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
summary: Naruto learns about honesty.
"I'm so sorry about this.." Naruto apologised in a guilty manner.

"Hey, cheer up. Having detention with you is better than having detention by myself!" Sakura smiled widely at Naruto.

Naruto was relieved to see Sakura was perfectly calm about the whole thing.

"Well, I gotta run for medics class," Sakura said and ran off.

Naruto walked into the classroom, only to have eyes all focused on him. Naruto walked to his seat.

"Why's everyone starring at me?" Naruto asked. "Everyone knows, dude," Neiji said. "Knows what?" Naruto looked around. "Knows about what you and Sakura did last night. Spying on Kakashi and Anko," Ten Ten laughed.

"Come on, it's not funny, is it." Naruto grouched. "Sorry.." Ten Ten apologised.

"We did it for you," Naruto murmmered softly. "What? me?" Ten Ten asked, puzzled. "Yeah, he was about to take off his mask, then we got caught." Naruto explained.

"oh.. come on naruto, just a simple cake will do, you don't need to get me a picture... okay?" Ten Ten said nicely. Naruto smiled.

Kakashi appeared in front of the class in his smoke teleporting technique. "Hello again, class." Kakashi smiled.

"Sorry I'm late, but there was a-"
"Save it." All the students said.

Kakashi smiled. He looked at Naruto without smiling and turned back to the class.

"Now that we all know each other, I just wanna do something new. Everyday, we will have 5 minutes from only 1 student to say about what he or she did the day before. Naruto, start with you. What did you do yesterday?" Kakashi asked.

"erm... spy on you..?" Naruto admitted. The class started laughing and all stopped when they noticed Gaara wasn't laughing.

"What's so funny..." Gaara said emotionlessly. Sweatdrops from everyone except Naruto.

"Good.. Naruto. At least you are being honest." Kakashi turned to the board and wrote down something.

"Which is our topic for today. Honesty." He revealed the word on the board.

"All ninja believe in being honest, Honesty. It's important. But sometimes, honesty can cause you embarrassment. In the case of being threatened...wait. I need 1 volunteer." Kakashi paused.

Nobody raised their hands. "Naruto. Come out." Kakashi said. Naruto stood up and walked to the front.

"Okay, now lean against the board and slump down." Kakashi ordered.

Naruto obeyed.

"Imagine if I am the enemy," Kakashi said and took out his kunai. Everyone started gasping. "For Hokage's sake. I'm not killing him," Kakashi shouted.

Silence. It was obvious Kakashi wasn't in a good mood today.

Kakashi put the kunai softly against Naruto's neck. "If an enemy threatens you with a Kunai. and you're dying. He asks about your military base. It's whereabouts. What would you say?" Kakashi asked Naruto, loud enough for the class to hear.

Naruto thought hard, touching his stomach where the demon fox was and looked in kakashi's eye.

"i would say. I don't care if you kill me. I am not going to tell you where it is." Naruto answered.

Kakashi smiled, took away the kunai and pulled Naruto up. "You have the heart of the kind of Ninja that cares for his friends.. instead of himself. That is a good thing," He whispered to Naruto.

"go back to your seat.." He added.

"But Mr Hatake," Temari called. "hmm?"

"Are you saying that if an enemy threatens to kill us by asking where our bases are etc, we don't tell them?" Temari asked.

"That's up to you. Normally, if you're lucky, if you tell them the truth, they will let you live. But if you don't. That's the end of you. Whichever you choose is all up to you." Kakashi replied.

"Can't we just kill them..." Sasuke said.

"If you're not hurt at all, why not." Kakashi answered.

"Think it over. That's your homework. Write it down in your excercise book of what you would do. Hand it up tomorow. Naruto doesn't need to, since I have already reviewed him. That's all for today, goodbye." Kakashi dissapeared.

"That was a fast lesson." Naruto commented. "Are the lessons in Konoha east long?" Ten Ten asked. "Extremely,"

"In this school the longest ninja lesson is only half an hour. Then you have tea time, and then you go back to your room for another 10 minutes then it's back to normal lessons like maths and stuff," Neiji said.

Naruto thought about what Kakashi had just taught them. Even though the lesson was only a few minutes long, Kakashi had taught a lot.
Chapter 8: Fight! Fight! by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
summary: Naruto goes for detention and gets involved in a fight!
Naruto sat down on the red coloured chair and put his bag on the table.

Sakura sat next to Naruto. "Hmm.. I'm still dissapointed i didn't get Kakashi's picture for Ten Ten," Sakura sighed.

"She didn't seem pissed," Naruto said,
"She didn't?"
"Nope, in fact, she just said that a cake would do the job enough,"
"oh.. but every year we give her cakes,"
"You mean you've been friends for more than a year?"
"Yea, of course. We're child hood friends. Every year we give her a cake for her birthday,"

Sakura sighed.

Naruto looked at her then turned to the front. "What about a suprise party?" Naruto suggested.

"She doesn't like getting scared..." Sakura replied.

"What about a dart board? Or a Kunai replica?"
"She's got like, 10 of those.."
"A set of chinese herbal tea?"
"That's a good idea, but she's got one already."

"What about a throwing weapons collection?"
"hey... that sounds great! After all, the only weapon she has are kunai."

"You're a genius," Sakura smiled at Naruto. "I know i am," He smirked.

"Congratulations, Haruno." Ino's voice came running in. "What do you want, Ino?" Sakura growled.

"Nothing.. relax. I just wanted to say that, you deserve the detention. I mean, sneaking out?" Ino laughed.

Sakura's eyes widened. She got up from the chair and pulled Ino's from her shirt. "YOU told Miss Tsunade we were out! You sabotaged us!" Sakura accused.

"Let me go, you sick!" Ino pulled sakura's hands away. "I didn't sabotage you. Why would I want to?" Ino defended herself.

"Because you want to ruin my reputation!" Sakura shouted.

"your reputation already IS ruined, stupid!" Ino shouted.

"You have crossed the line, YAMANAKA SHIET!" Sakura raged.

Naruto watched helplessly as the two starred at each other with killer's eyes.

"For one, I did not tell Miss Tsunade. It must have been the girl who fainted!" Ino said, ajusting the ripple on her shirt Sakura had made.

Sakura sat on her chair. "If I find out you're lying, I don't mind ruining my reputation to the bottom,"

Ino laughed. "For all I know, i didn't do it." She said, and walked out of the detention room.

Sakura looked at Naruto whom looked back at her in a frightened look.

"I'm, sorry... It's just that.. she pisses me off SO much!" Sakura banged the table.

"It's alright.." Naruto smiled.

"Uzumaki...Naruto!" A familliar voice shouted across the room.

Kisame!

Naruto turned around only to be grabbed on the neck by the bully.

"KISAME! Let him down!" Sakura shouted. Kisame laughed. "I don't think so Sakura..." Kisame said.

"Wait. YOu're at detention?"
"Oh shutup. PUT HIM DOWN!!" Sakura shouted louder.

"Make me." Kisame laughed.

Sakura tightened her fists. Other people having detention grabbed hold of her. "Let me go!" SHe yelled.

Naruto choked. He had to do something. He kicked Kisame in the stomach. "Ah!"

Naruto fell on the table. Kisame took out his sword and attempted to slice Naruto. Naruto rolled out of the way and the table got cut into two.

"Get back here you pest!" Kisame yelled. Naruto ran and banged into someone.

"AHh! Sasuke!" Naruto said, suprised. Sasuke pushed Naruto out of the way, saving him from Kisame.

Sakura broke free and went to assist Naruto in getting up.

Kisame raised his fist at Sasuke, whom blocked all his punches.

Sasuke grabbed hold of Kisame's left fist and kicked the sword out of Kisame's right hand.

Kisame got angry. He pushed Sasuke till he fell. "You wanna get in my way?! If you can't even defeat me what makes you think you can defeat Itachi?" Kisame laughed.

Sasuke growled. Kisame launched at Sasuke, only to be kicked in the side by Naruto.

"Leave him alone!" Naruto warned. "What are you gonna do about it? New kid!" Kisame warned Naruto.

Iruka ran into the class and grabbed both of them, then threw them into each corner of the room.

"What's going on?" Iruka asked the audience. Sakura stood in front of them. "Kisame barged in then grabbed Naruto and attempted to kill him with a sword!" Sakura explained.

"But Naruto kicked him back.." Deidara added.

"It was for self defense!" Sakura shouted.

Iruka starred at Kisame, then to Naruto. "For today, you both stay for detention until 10 o clock," Iruka said sternly.

"In different detention rooms!" He added.
Chapter 9 by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
summary:
It's a day before Ten Ten's birthday. Naruto has a late night chat with Sakura. Should he finally ask her out and get it off his chest?
"Okay, girls. Settle down," Ten Ten said, walking into the room.

"Now, Naruto-kun has got an idea after brainstorming and this and that, yada yada.. I find this one very ideal," Ten Ten explained.

"Naruto, tell us your idea," Okuni said.

"Well, I was thinking about having the carnival this year ninja themed," Naruto explained, walking to the front.

The girls smiled to each other in agreement. "We can all wear ninja attire instead of our everyday clothes. Then we can ask the clothwork groups to make some of those headbands like the ones the ninja teachers wear!"

"That's a great idea! Good job Naruto," Sukie winked. Naruto blushed.

"Great, now we have 2 months to get everything settled, and by the way Naruto, you have detention to go to, right? WHat did you do wrong this time?" Ten Ten asked.

"I fought with Kisame," He admitted.

"Wow, Naruto's a bad boy.. I like bad boys," Sukie said flirtaciously.

"Erm.. yes.. okay..." Naruto blushed and took his stuff.

"I'd go now and you guys erm.. can discuss about the theme," Naruto said, putting the file on the table.

--------

Naruto ran across the room and banged into Sasuke again.

"Ohmygosh.. sorry Sasuke. I'm going for detention, didn't see you coming," Naruto apologised.

"You've got to learn to stop banging into people..." Sasuke said.

"I try very hard..." Naruto said, scratching the back of his head.

"By the way, why did you help me that day, Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"Cause I felt like it.. and I wasn't really helping you.. I was helping my pride.." Sasuke murmmered, walking forward.

Naruto jumped in front of him. "There has to be a more logical explanation," Naruto said.

"There isn't Naruto.." Sasuke pushed Naruto away and walked off.

"What an emo..." Naruto commented and ran off for detention

---------

Naruto opened the door to his room. "Sakura! What are you doing in here?" Naruto blushed. Sakura laughed. "I was just waiting for you. I'm bored. Care to have a chat?" Sakura asked.

Naruto's mind switched to Sakura from Sukie.

"Yeah no prob!" Naruto smiled.

Naruto sat on the ground and leaned on his bed next to Sakura.

"So have you got Ten Ten's gift?" Naruto asked. Sakura nodded, showing him a box of shurikens. "Here's my share," Naruto took out a worn out looking Kunai from under his bed which was in a box.

"It looks old." Sakura laughed.

"It is.. you know my father is the fourth hokage right? He used to.. at least," Naruto explained.

"Yeah, I know..." Sakura said. "What actually happened to him?" Sakura asked.

"He put the de- I mean, he died in battle." Naruto said, holding the kunai.

"oh.. i'm so sorry.." Sakura said softly. "Don't be.. he died protecting konoha.. anyway, this kunai was one of his.. I saw pictures of him in Ten Ten's room. He's like her idol... So I thought I should get Ten Ten one of his kunais. it's antique, so it's a collection.." Naruto explained.

"Despite being worn out, it still looks in good shape.." Sakura smiled, stroking through the kunai.

"This is another one of my dad's.. i found it in his hand as he lay dying on the battlefield.." Naruto took out a long sword, which had dried blood stains on it.

"wow.. it's such a beautifully designed sword.." Sakura said.

Sakura looked in Naruto's blue eyes. Naruto couldn't help but blush.

"Erm, Sakura.." Naruto said. ask her, you moron! A voice called in his head.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it.." Sakura blushed.

Naruto sighed. He couldn't bring himself to ask her out.

"Naruto.. I'd see you tomorow kay? Have a nice sleep. Don't get detention tomorrow.." Sakura smiled.

She left the room, leaving Naruto smiling to himself.

I'm too shy. TOO shy! Naruto told himself.

"I know she's in medical class. That's all. And that she's enemies with Ino. What more do I know about her? Do I know what colour she likes? Do I know what she loves doing?" Naruto asked himself.

He didn't know anything. But he had to find out if he wanted to date Sakura.
Chapter 10 Ten Ten's birthday by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
Summary: It's Ten Ten's birthday! But unfortunately, she's sick!! Can they still pull off an awesome party??
Naruto ran desperately into the classroom. He was 20 minutes late!

He hurridly sat on his seat and started panting. "What is wrong with you? Mr Hatake isn't even here yet." Neiji laughed.

"Oh.. okay... where's... Ten Ten?" Naruto asked in between breaths.

"She caught the flu..." Neiji sighed. "WHAT? on her BIRTHDAY? Oh my gosh, that's unfair." Naruto sighed.

"Hey, we're still pulling off a party for her right?" Neiji asked.

"Won't we catch the flu?" Naruto asked. "....I don't really think so, Naruto.. SHe's wearing that mask thing.. so that we may not catch the flu.."

"Hey.. you look sad... do you actually have feelings for her?" Naruto asked.

Neiji blushed. "No!!" He protested. Naruto laughed.

"OF course you do..." Naruto laughed.

"Even if I do have feelings for her, what about you?" Neiji asked.

"I don't have those kind of feelings for Ten Ten, dude." Naruto said.

"... I was refering to Sakura." Neiji said.

"WHAT? Nono no! how do you even know?" Naruto asked.

"I saw you blushing the day you and her came over.. you were blushing the whole time!"

Naruto put his index finger in front of Neiji. "Shhh! Don't say it too loud! Okay fine, I do like her but i don't know what to say to her!" Naruto admitted.

"Just ask her out dude. Like, Sakura, hi. then have a little chit chat, get her to look into your eyes then you say, Sakura, i would like to know you better... will you go out with me? just like that, come on. everyone can do that," Neiji suggested.

"Wait.. Sakura looked in my eyes yesterday after we had a chitchat, but i didn't dare to ask her.. i mean... what if she rejects me?" Naruto asked.

"Get to know her more before you ask her.. if she rejects you, respect her wishes, and stay friends. that way no one will get hurt, right?" Neiji replied.

Mr Hatake appeared in front of the class in the puff of smoke.

"Happy birthday Ten Te-.. where's Ten Ten?" He asked.

"Sick," Neiji replied.

"Hmm.. that's a dissapointment.. I was thinking of visiting her on her birthday."

"You're invited Mr Hatake," Naruto smiled.
Kakashi smiled. "Hmm. Okay.."

"So, Mr Gaara. What did you do yesterday?" Kakashi asked, sitting down.

"Nothing except lie in sand." Gaara said in his emotionless voice.

Sweat drops on everyone.

"Okay..." Kakashi murmmered.

"Today. We will discuss about one rule of the Ninja. it is rule number 1. A Ninja always protects his loved ones," Kakashi wrote the sentence on the board.

"I never show my fear in battle..." Sasuke mumbled.

"Never? What if the enemy threatens to kill your loved one?"

"I don't have any loved ones."

"i thought you were bringing Ino to the dance?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yeah. But I don't love her."

"er... fine." Kakashi mummbled.

"Neiji, what would you do if you had a girlfriend. And she was being threatened to be killed?" Kakashi asked.

"I'd be worried?"

"Of course you will. Which is why there's this rule." Kakashi said.

"What would you do, Temari, if someone threatens to kill Kankurou?" Kakashi asked.

Temari stood up, crossed armed, leaning on one side near Kankurou.

"I would say, go ahead and kill him. It'd make life better for all of us," Temari replied.

The class laughed.

"I would rather kill myself than protect you, Temari," Kankurou said.

"I'd second that," Temari laughed.

"... Okay.. anyway, put all your exercise books on the table as you leave the class." Kakashi said.

----------

"Happy birthday Ten Ten!" Sakura, Neiji and Naruto shouted in unison.

"WOw.. guys.. thanks!!" Ten Ten said happily. She sneezed. The three jumped out of the way.

"God.. It sucks to be sick on your birthday." Ten Ten said, blowing her nose with a tissue and throwing it into the dustbin perfectly.

"Cheer up! I have a solution!" Sakura smiled widely and put her hands on Ten Ten's stomach.

Within seconds, Ten Ten's pale face turned to her normal skin colour.

"OMG I'VE RECOVERED! Thanks so MUCh Sakura!! THANKYOUTHANKYOU!!" Ten Ten jumped up from the bed to hug her best friend.

"Ahaha! Okay okay! no problem!" Sakura laughed. Sakura took the wrapped gift box and handed it to Ten Ten. "This is for you," She said.

"Aw, you shouldn't have!" Ten Ten smiled, unwrapping the present to reveal a box of golden shurikens.

"Omg, I always wanted these!!" Ten Ten exclaimed. "Thanks so MUCH!" She cheered.

Naruto walked to Ten Ten. "This is a kunai the fourth Hokage used to carry with him." Naruto explained.

"Wow! Thanks so much! It's a collector's!" Ten Ten smiled widely.

Neiji slowly walked forward, only to be pushed by Naruto.

"Erm.. Ten Ten, this is for you," Neiji gave her a wrapped present.

Ten Ten opened it up. "Omg, Neiji, this is beautiful!" She said.

She held up a jewellery box for everyone to see.

"Erm, Ten Ten.." Neiji whispered. "Will you like. erm. go out with me?" Neiji asked quickly.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"More than ever?"

Ten Ten blushed. "I wouldn't mind" She smiled.

Sakura and NAruto looked at each other surpised.

"Guys come on! The party's just starting!!" Sakura laughed.
Chapter 11: Let's get this party started!! by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
summary: Ten Ten miraculously recovered! thankyou, sakura.

now the party officially begins! But trouble erupts when sukie shows up and threatens Naruto's possible relationship with Sakura.
"Can we like, have some music on before the guests arrive?" Sakura asked, standing on the chair while pinning up the banners.

"Hmm, later, don't fret," Naruto said, hanging the balloons on the door. "I can't reach the ceiling!" Sakura complained.

Sakura lost her grip on the chair and found herself falling down. "AhhhH!H!"

Naruto sprang into action and caught Sakura before she hit the ground.

"Wow. Nice move, Naruto!" Ten Ten said, coming into the room, hands locked with Neji's.

Sakura looked at Naruto whom was still carrying her in his arms. Naruto blushed and put her down.

"Sorry Ten Ten, I couldn't reach the ceiling,"

Ten Ten looked up at the slowly falling banner. She took out 2 shurikens and threw one at each end. The banner stuck to the wall.

"Nice one," Neji said.
"Thank you, Neji!" Ten Ten blushed.

*knock*

"Seems our first guests have arrived!" Sakura said in excitement, and ran to the door.

Sakura opened the door and stood there petrified.

Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji stood there. "In the name of !&@^#!@# what the !(@&# are you doing here!!" Sakura shouted at Ino.

"Chill! I just came here to wish Ten Ten happy birthday." Ino protested.

Sakura glared at her and walked off.

"Happy birthday Ten Ten!" Ino said, walking into the house and handing Ten Ten a circular gift box.

"Thank you, Ino!" Ten Ten said, putting the present on the seat.

Shikamaru put a small box on Ten Ten's hand. "Shikamaru, you shouldn't have.." Ten Ten smiled.

"Hey. It may be troublesome but it is your birthday," Shikamaru shrugged.

"Thank you very much." Ten Ten said, while recieving a packet of chips from Chouji.

"Well, thanks!" Ten Ten smiled.

"No problem," Chouji smiled, walking with Shikamaru.

"Sakura, can you put the Rihana disc into the stereo?" Ten Ten asked.

"Yeah, no prob." Sakura searched through the shelves of discs.

-----------

it's been 3 hours since the party had started and almost all the guests have arrived...

Everyone was dancing and havin a helluva good time, Neji dancing with Ten Ten.. Shikamaru dancing with Temari. Kiba was dancing with Hinata and the list goes on..

wait!

Naruto and Sakura were dancing too!

"The music's a little loud," Sakura said.

"What?" Naruto asked over the blasting music.

"The music's a little loud," Sakura repeated loudly.

"Oh! Yeah." Naruto agreed.

"What's that?" Sakura asked.

"YEAH!!" Naruto repeated.

The two were quiet for a while.

"We should turn it softer?" Naruto asked.

"Nah.. Let's leave it like this." Sakura suggested.

Kakashi appeared in his puff of smoke, attracting the dancing crowd.

"You're late," Ten Ten shouted through the music.

"YO Mr Hatake!" People shouted through the music.

"Where's your girl??" Someone asked.

"Oh? Anko?" Kakashi smiled and opened up the door. Anko stepped into the house.

"Here she is," Kakashi said.

"Wanna dance?" Kakashi asked.

"I would love to," Anko smiled and held Kakashi's hand.

-----------------

"Sukie and Okuni still aren't here," Ten Ten looked at her guest list.

"Maybe they forgot." Neji said.

"They wouldn't forget. They never forget birthdays. Especially mine," Ten Ten walked to the door and opened it.

Just then Okuni and Sukie came in.

"Happy birthday, Ten Ten!" The two girls said, handing a box over to Ten Ten.

Sukie caught sight of Naruto and immediately walked over to him.

"Naruto-kun!~" She called. Naruto turned around to see Sukie's face.

"Sukie! Erm, hey!" Naruto smiled.

Sukie put her hands on Naruto's shoulders.

Naruto turned to Sakura. "Oh, sorry, you were dancing with him?" Sukie asked sarcastically. Sakura nodded.

"I am so sorry," Sukie pushed past Sakura on purpose. "Oh," Sukie turned around. "Cute skirt," She said.

Sakura looked at Naruto. "well, she was nice. I don't think she liked my skirt." Sakura said very sarcastically.

"Ignore her," Naruto said, continuing the dancing with Sakura.

They weren't dating, but they were dancing. Naruto smiled to himself.

Sukie and Okuni walked over to Naruto again. Sukie pushed Sakura out of the way.

Sakura rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Sakura!" Naruto called and tried to follow her, only to be blocked by Sukie.

"Why would you want to talk to a pink head lose?" Sukie asked, pulling Naruto away from the spot, following Sakura.

Sakura sat on the sofa and watched the people dancing.

Sukie pulled Naruto with her in front of Sakura.

"Naruto, you're sooo hot, i'm sure any girl would fall for you," Sukie said.

"Sukie.. I don't think nows the time-"

"Nonsense. It's always the time,"

Sakura felt her blood boiling. Did she really have feelings for Naruto already?

Sukie pressed her lips against Naruto's.

Sakura had had enough. She ran out of the house and slammed the door so loudly the vibration stopped the music and attracted the crowd.

Naruto pushed Sukie away. "Sukie. not now!" Naruto said firmly and ran after Sakura.
Chapter 12 by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
summary: Sakura and Naruto admit their feelings for each other

Note: Sorry i posted this a day late cause i was adding a chapter on my other story Kakashi's golden rose and then my whole computer just shut off and couldn't be turned on. well heres the short short chapt 12 for u ^^
"Sakura!" Naruto chased the angry girl, calling her over and over again.

"What is it, Naruto??" Sakura turned around, glaring at him.

"Look, we're just friends.. she's just a little fond of me i guess." Naruto explained.

"Yeah she looked a 'little' too fond to kiss you Naruto." Sakura said sarcastically.

"Why are you pissed off?" Naruto asked.

"What?"

"Why are you pissed off?" Naruto asked, laughing a little.

Sakura turned around and blushed. "I'm just.. worried she may.. erm.. play with you." Sakura said.

"Yeah right." Naruto laughed.

"It's not funny, Naruto!" Sakura shouted.

"Come on, there's gotta be a better excuse than that!" Naruto said.

"Look, I don't like that girl." Sakura said, walking to Naruto.

Naruto raised his eye brow.

"She's always trying to make me jealous just because she's really pretty and attracts all the guys to her." Sakura said.

"Hey. Come to think of it..." Naruto held Sakura's hand and pulled her to a bench near by where they sat down.

"You're pretty, you know?" Naruto said slowly.

"Compared to Sukie I'm a pretty girl wannabe," Sakura complained.

"Sukie may be like the prettiest girl to every other guy. But to me, you're the prettiest girl in the school- in fact, the whole world. Me and Sukie are never gonna happen okay?" Naruto said assuringly.

Sakura smiled, blushing. "In fact, I've like.. had a crush on you since the moment you opened the door." Naruto blushed.

"Oh my, Naruto. I like.. erm.. like.. I liked you too, from the moment I opened the door. I've never seen anyone in this shcool like you before. You're funny, cute and smart. And that you're caring. I never thought you cared about me." Sakura said.

"I always cared about you more than anyone. That's why I didn't wanna hurt you by continuing kissing with Sukie," Naruto explained.

"So erm.." Naruto started.

Ask her out already moron! SHe admitted she liked you.

"Would you like to erm..go out ?" Naruto asked.

Sakura blushed even more and smied. "yeah! I mean.. yeah.. We'd see how this will work out." Sakura said.

Naruto nodded.

The two stood up and walked along the landscape of Konoha High's school field.

I did it, Naruto smiled to himself.
Chapter 13 Men & women. by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
wow, it's been a pretty long time since i've written a chapter for this story.
anyway, Neji gets a trial in court after being accused of stealing.
"I object!" Shouted Naruto. The judge starred at the blond haired boy. "Object? This boy is guilty!" The judge pointed to the accused.. NEJI. "This 'boy' is called Neji," Naruto said. The judge gave a cold glare and sat down. "Sit down, Mr Uzumaki." He said.

so what happened? You're probably wondering why Naruto became a lawyer for Neji.

------
it's the weekend holiday, and the four have decided to go for a double date. I'd just jump to the point where the case started.

"They don't have my size. What a pity," Ten Ten said, placing the cherry decorated shirt back into the rack. "And to think it only cost $6 for a pretty shirt. It's really a waste," Sakura agreed. Sakura turned to a nicely decorated bag. "OMG look at that pretty pretty bag!" Sakura ran to it. Ten Ten followed. Naruto and Neji reluctantly followed as well.

"What's with you girls? You have a bag and just throw your stuff in. Why do you need so many bags?" Neji asked. "It's the same answer as to why boys throw a fit over choosing their soccer boots." Ten Ten replied, admirting the bag. "How much is it?" Sakura asked. "It's on a sale, it's $18," Naruto said.

"Wow, I'm buying it," Sakura smiled and grabbed the bag from it's shelf.

Naruto and Neji dropped sweats. "Girls," They said in unison.

"Once you girls find something that appears pretty, you don't check for the cons. And when you don't like the bag anymore, you'd find any excuse nomatter how lame, to get rid of the bag." Neji sighed, resting his arm on the table at the counter.

"couldn't agree more," Naruto agreed. The two girls ignored the insults.

"Though that bag is pretty, it's not as pretty as this bag," Ten Ten smiled, holding out a luis viton bag. "Of course, that is a designer piece. And your parents are rich," Sakura said. "But they rarely have time for me, which is why they sent me to boarding school," Ten Ten protested, hand still out. She handed the luis viton bag to Neji and took out her own wallet from her bag.

Just then, someone ran past Ten Ten, grabbing her wallet. "HEY!" She shouted. "I'd get him!" Neji said, running out of the store, the luis viton bag in his hand. This set the alarm off.

poor Neji.

---------

"My friend- i mean, this boy," Naruto said.
"Neji." Neji interupted.
"Neji, he's innocent. I have witnesses!" Naruto pointed to Ten Ten and Sakura who nodded in return.

Ten Ten stood up and walked infront of the judge. "I have a story that wil prove my boyfriend is innocent!" She said, pointing to Neji.

"Stories tell a thousand lies." The judge said. "Actually sir," Naruto raised his hand. "Yes, Mr Uzumaki?" "The correct figure of speech is 'pictures tell a thousand lies', not 'stories tell a thousand lies." Naruto replied.

Sakura, Neji and Ten Ten smacked their hands on their foreheads.

The opposition lawyer stood up. "This boy is guilty! He stole a designer piece. Anyone would be tempted to steal a luis viton bag as long as it means MONEY!" He said.

"The name is NEJI!" Neji shouted. "SILENCE!" The judge pointed his hammer to Neji.

Neji folded his arms across his chest. "Just tryin to make my point," He said softly. Naruto turned his head to the opposition lawyer. "Do you have proof that the accused is guilty?" Naruto asked. The opposition lawyer nodded. "Didn't he run off with an unpaid bag?"

Ten Ten proceeded. "I was trying to make my point when you INTERUPTED ME! Urgh, MEN!" Ten Ten said, annoyed.

The judge nodded. "Continue, Miss.."
"Miss Ten Ten, please." Ten Ten smiled.

"Anyway, I picked up a luis viton bag in the store, and i handed the bag to Neji while i took out my wallet. Just then, this theif comes and steals my wallet! Can you believe the nerve in men!!??" Ten Ten explained.

"We're not having a debate on Men & women, Miss Ten Ten." The judge said.

"Okay, but anyway. the THIEF stole my wallet. I KNOW IT! Sakura and Lawyer Uzumaki witnessed it! And anyway, with the bag still in Neji's arms, he tried to get my wallet back by running after the theif! NEJI IS INNOCENT!"

The judge nodded. "If you can catch that theif, I will prove the accused innocent,"

"Can you call me Neji, not tha accused? It sounds offensive," Neji said.

The Judge ignored Neji. "CATCH THE THEIF??!! DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST THEY MOVE? THEY MOVE SO DARN FAST YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THEM! LIKE I SAID, MEN ARE SOMETIMES SO.. ANNOYING!" Ten Ten shouted.

The judge starred.

"YOU SEE! STARRING AT ME? YOU MEN REALLY GET ON MY NERVES SOMETIMES!" Ten Ten added.

The judge banged his fist on the table. "Miss Ten Ten, this is a trial, not a DEBATE!"

"So until the theif is found, NEJI, is guilty!!!"
Chapter 14 by crazyfangirl
Author's Notes:
xD enjoy enjoy!
Sakura starred as her best friend used the sundae spoon to knock on the glass of empty ice-cream. Then she tilted her head as Ten Ten gritted her teeth and banged her fist on the table. "I can't take this lying down. Neji is INNOCENT and i shall PROVE it!" Ten Ten said, pointing her spoon in an upward direction. "We all know he is innocent. But how are we going to prove it?" Sakura asked. "Beats me, you're the smart one." Ten Ten said, lowering down her spoon.

"Well you're the tactical one." Sakura replied. "...I throw stars for crying out loud." Ten Ten said. "What do i do, throw some chakra strings wrapped round Neji and take him away from the judge?" Ten Ten added. "No, that will only get him more punishments." Sakura replied.

"Oh. Why didn't I think of this?" Sakura suddenly said after a long silence. "What?" Ten Ten asked. "You see, why would they sentence Neji if they saw the security camera? Someone must have stolen the tape so that Neji cannot be proved innocent!" Sakura snapped her finger. "And?" Ten Ten asked.

"We are breaking in." Sakura winked.
----------------
meanwhile, at the Gangster's hideout...

"Itachi, this new kid. That Uzumaki dork you told me to 'test' out. He's pretty tough. He gave quite a kick." Kisame said.

Itachi smiled. "As expected of the son of the fourth hokage." He said. "How's my little brother?" He asked. "He seems to be on defense mode for Naruto." Kisame replied.

"I wouldn't be suprised. After all, it was Naruto's father who saved me and sasuke's father from certain death." Itachi said.

"It should be Sasuke and I." Tobi said, only to be knocked on the head by Deidara. "SHUTUP. moron." Deidara said.

"Maybe Sasuke has dedicated his life to protect Naruto, but that brother of mine is no concern of me. I want that Naruto kid to join our gang. the next time you see him, tell him to meet us here at this hideout at 9pm right when school ends." Itachi said.

"Okay." Said Kisame.

-----------
at Sukie's room.

"So that Sakura thinks that she can steal Naruto-kun from me? She'd better think twice." Sukie said angrily.

Okuni leaned over on Sukie's bed. "What's with you? Stealing every man from Sakura. Had it not been for you, Sakura would have had a whole string of boyfriends now." Okuni nagged.

"Yeah, I mean, you both used to be best friends. Whatever happened to that?" Sayan asked. Sukie turned away. "You guys really don't know me at all." Sukie said, folding her arms.

"Sakura stole away my first ever boyfriend. Oh I loved him so." Sukie said softly. For a moment she didn't sound bitchy at all. "Your first boyfriend? Be more specific. WHo is he? You had over 50 boyfriends." Arita suggested.

Sukie gritted her teeth. "SASUKE UCHIHA! THAT'S WHO!!" Sukie yelled.

The girls kept quiet.

"For that, i intended to ruin her reputation for good. This time I will steal Naruto-kun. I know he likes me and I like him. Nothing will change that. Hmmph. To think i sabotaged him breaks my heart." Sukie said.

"Sabotaged??" Sayan asked.

"Yeah. I was the person who told headmistress Tsunade that they sneaked out to spy on Mr Hatake." Sukie admitted.

"That was mean," Okuni said.

the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Oh well, I don't care. As long as i can get Naruto-kun for myself, I will give him his first real kiss." Sukie said.

"Didn't you kiss him already?" Okuni asked.

"I did mouth to mouth, i didn't kiss him." Sukie said. She turned to the picture of she and Sakura in preschool. Her eyebrows narrowed.

"He's mine." Sukie said, holding the picture of Naruto and her.
"I've already executed my plan to sabotage Sakura." She added.

Just then, Arita ran into the room. "SUKIE! I HAVE BAD NEWS!!!" She yelled.

"What?" Sukie asked bitterly. "Instead of Sakura being accused, it's NEJI!!" Arita said.

Sukie breathed in deeply and loudly. "We better run," Okuni said.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
---------------------

xD
on the next chapter: Sakura and Ten Ten attempt to break in to the security of the mall. Will the evidence they find lead them to discover that IS Sukie who is behind the theft sabotage?

---------------