Sasuke's Little Love Story by prettypup
Summary: This story is part of my series! This one is told by Sasuke.
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Little Love Stories
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 190 Read: 1347 Published: 13/05/07 Updated: 13/05/07

1. Sasuke's Little Love Story by prettypup

Sasuke's Little Love Story by prettypup
Author's Notes:
This story is narrated by Sasuke.
(for those of you who didn't read my author's note, this story is narrated by Sasuke, NOT ME)

Well, i'm supposed to write a love story, but i'm emo and spend to much time plotting the murder of itachi to "love" people... but i guess the other foolish mortals of the world have this feeling called love so i guess i'll write about a creepy girl who "loved" me once...
*****************************************
i was near the ramen shop for no reason and this wierd girl walks up to me. she's incredibly ugly, so i closed my eyes but she shouted in my ear "LIKE OMG! YOUR SUCH A HOTTIE!" and i was like "what idiot walks up to somebody and screams in their ear.." and she was like "my name is Himori and i'm your future wife" so i was like "go #$%@ yourself..." she kept talking to me but i just ignored her and tried to imagine murdering itachi and when i looked up again she was gone...thank god...
****************************************
well i guess thats it with my stupid story about love...what the...OH MY GOD SHE'S STALKING ME
(Himori) MARRY ME SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4717