Konoha Archeress by Oshiyama
Summary: She was never noticed. She always kept a distance away from the village but when she's spotted what happenes. Her name is Ina Konoha's best archeress. When she gets spotted by Neji Hyuuga will she fall for him or remain silent.
Categories: General Fiction, OC-centric Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 5616 Read: 9634 Published: 10/05/07 Updated: 04/07/07

1. Konoha's Archeress by Oshiyama

2. Love? by Oshiyama

3. Neji to the Rescue by Oshiyama

4. Team 7 by Oshiyama

5. Fire! by Oshiyama

6. You What? by Oshiyama

7. Kissed by Oshiyama

Konoha's Archeress by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

However I do own Ina. So if you want use you ask me. ^-^
She shuffled through the trees surrounding the biggest Village in the Fire Country. Konoha's greatest archeress Ina sat on the outskirts of the village wearing her goggles. She smiles at how beautiful it is but always wondered how she never went inside. Ina sighed and jumped down from the tree to observe the gate. She saw a team walk past.

A man with a goofy looking outfit on. He wore green spandex. He had humongous eyebrows that looked thicker than wool. He had black shiny hair in a bowl shaped haircut.

There was another boy that looked exactly like him except he was shorter and he had big bulgy eyes.

A girl with two buns in her hair which was brown. She wore a kimono shirt and some capris.

And last but not least. There was a boy with long brown silky like hair. He had pearl eyes with no pupils and he wore some brown shorts and a khaki shirt. Bandages were wrapped around his right arm and left leg.

The man pointed his finger out towards the road and screamed something out.

"Now my young pupils. Express your youthfulness by running around Konoha. Show me your youthful spirits."

The boy that looked like him screamed and shouted while punching the air with excitement. The pearled eye boy sighed and walked off while the girl slumped her shoulders and took off. The younger boy flipped in the air while their sensei did some pushups on one hand. Before you knew it he had took off without a sign. Ina sighed and jumped on the ground.

"I guess I'll have to be careful. Don't want to get caught."

She ran into the forest clearing that has an exquisite view. There was a small pond with a tent sitting by it. She smiled and went inside and laid on the ground. Birds were chirping almost singing and the fish were hopping out of the pond making splashes in the water. When the sunlight hitted the water it glistened with beauty. Soon Ina drifted off to sleep.


*MEANWHILE WITH THE BROWN HAIRED KID*


I walked through Konoha's forest all tired out from Gai-sensei's stupid training. I sighed not wanting to show that I was tired at all. I stretched a bit and slumped my shoulder. Why is it that everytime we come out we have to run hundreds of laps around this place. I can't see how Lee loves it. Me and Tenten are tired of it. Maybe he is crazy is all.

I massaged my temples and relaxed my shoulders. Maybe while I'm out I can practice my Byakugan. I activated it and looked around the forest. I looked around a bit and then something had caught my eyes. Something I never seen before. I jumped in the tree and jumped towards the area. When I landed on the ground I saw a tent with a pond. A strange girl who I never seen,noticed or heard of was lying on the ground staring at the pond. She had unique features. She had blonde hair with big brown eyes. She wore a starp across her chest and she had on goggles.



*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*


I heard rustling in the trees so I quickly dug in my tent for my bow and arrows. I got in a defensive position and stood there scanning the trees when I saw a figure. Knowing that they were watching me I lowered my guard a bit and stared in the direction I saw the figure at. I held unto my bow tight and stared until they had came out.




*BOY'S POINT OF VIEW*


She had been staring in my direction for the past five minutes until I had came out. I had to admit she was pretty smart. Her eyes had not came from my direction.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I had jumped from the tree and folded up my arms. She was still looking at me not removing her eyes from my face. I wasn't sure if she was an ally of Konoha or an enemy so I grabbed a kunai and deactivated my Byakugan just to make sure she didn't try anything.



*NORMAL POINT OF VIEW*


The two had been staring at each other for quite sometime until Ina held her bow out in front and dropped it. The boy smirked and put his kunai into his holster. He unfolded his arms and activated his Byakugan. He stared at her examining her to make sure she didn't try anything. He smirked and deactivated his Byakugan.

"You're smart I'll give you that. What's your name?"

She continued to stare at him.

"I asked you a question. What is your name?"

She sighed.

"My name is Ina."

He smirked and began to walk away.

"My name is Neji Hyuuga."

He turned towards her and jumped in the tree.

"Until next time. Ina...."

And he took of without a trace. Ina smiled a bit and went back into her tent.

"I'm glad to see someone has noticed me. Until next time Neji Hyuuga...."
Love? by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Maybe there is hope for me. I want some more reviews. I can follow advice! Thank you A Vampire's Butterfly.
*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*


I had been lying on the ground just five inches away from her tent staring at the sky. Bird's were flying in the sky chirping peacfully. The clouds were moving freely in the sky. The wind current was just right. The little pond was splashing with the same fish and the water was gleaming in the sun. I smiled and closed my eyes. Sometimes I wish that I can spend this all of this time with someone. Just then I heard the trees move. I snapped my head up and glanced at the spot I heard the noice come from. I had felt the same chakra from yesterday so I went back to lying down. Neji was sitting against the tree with his head pointed towards the sky. I sat up and brought my knees to my chin and wrapped my hands around my legs.

"Do you like birds?"

I had asked him while staring at the pond. He stayed silent for a while before looking towards me with his pearl eyes that looked like it could shoot right through anything.

"I feel like I'm connected to the birds as if I were one so I guess you can say I like birds."

I smiled and stared upon the sky.

"Sometimes I feel like a caged bird never being able to do what I want. Sometimes I wish that I was free."

"Then go right ahead."

He had told me with a hint of seriousness in his voice.

"You have a choice whether you want to be free or not. It's not like I have a choice."

He went back to staring at the sky. I sighed and laid on my back looking at the birds. I began to hum and cheerful melody to myself. He looked at me.

"What is that you're humming?"

"It's just a soft tune I play when I'm happy. By the way Neji....."

He stared at me as I put my head down.

"Why did you come here?"



*NEJI'S POINT OF VIEW*


She had just asked me a question that even I couldn't answer. I took it upon myself to answer it the best way I could.

"I guess I could say that you and me are kinda alike."

She looked at me with her big brown eyes.

"How? No one has noticed me besides you. Do you like me or something?"

My eyes widened and I blushed a bit. I turned my head away from her. I could feel the heat. I guess you can say I like her but I just met her. Is that even possible?

"I don't know the answer to that question yet. Let destiny decide that answer to that."

She smiled at me and put her goggles on.

"I guess Neji-san. Arigatou."

I small smile crept upon my face which I had no idea that it did. Hyuuga's don't smile except for girls and I'm no girl. I quickly wiped it off my face. She dug inside her tent and pulled out her bow and arrows.

"I'm about to go practice. I'll be seeing you around Neji Hyuuga."

She strapped it across her chest and took off. Me being the kinda curious type decided to follow her. She probably knew that I would but she didn't stop to say anything. When we had made it to the area there was some trees surrounding the entire area. Some of them had tons of holes in them. My eyes widened a bit. I activated my Byakugan and examined the trees. They had chakra markings on them. This girl is not ordinary.




*INA's POINT OF VIEW*


I tiightened my goggles and started to breath slowly. I took out a bow and twisted it around my finger. I felt Neji-san's precence but I ignored it for the time being. I took precise aim and time. I focused my chakra into my arrows and made the element into lighting. I never could practice lighting or fire arrows. Before you knew an electric filled arrow with chakra inside shot into a tree. Lighting had shot out from all different directions and the tree had burned from the inside out. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Neji's mouth was opened a bit. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Are you stalking me Neji-san?"

He closed his mouth and jumped from the tree. He went and examined the tree a bit and touched it. He took is hand away from it super fast and blew it off.

"This tree is full of electricity. How did you do that?"

"I was always like this. I think it's called kekkai genkai,right?"

"Yes. I two have one. It's called Byakugan."

I stared upon his eyes and he did the same. I blushed a bit and looked at the sky. The clouds had darkened up a bit and the sun was setting.

"Looks like it's time for you to leave Neji-san."

I waved at him and took off for my spot. Neji waved a bit and took off towards his home.



*NEJI'S POINT OF VIEW*


It appears I had fallen for this girl. She reminded me of myself. A caged bird that wants to be free. I will visit her tommorrow and train with her. Until tommorrow Ina. I smiled and took off towards my home.



*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*


I guess I had fallen for Neji Hyuuga. I wonder if there are more people like him. I guess not. I'm sure he'd come tommorrow and see me. I didn't think he would come today. Until tommorrow Neji Hyuuga. I said as I drifted off to sleep.
Neji to the Rescue by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
Until I can think of a name for this chapter it will be named chapter 3. Give me some ideas people. ^-^

I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.
*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*

I stirred up from my sleep in a cold sweat scared out of my mind. Thunder had been crackling for the past 5 hours and it had just woke me up from my slumber. All of a sudden rain started to pour hard on my tent. It was pounding on my tent more like it. It was so soaked that it tumbled over and I had to get out. I grabbed my bow and arrows and ran out. As soon as I got out I was soaked to the bone. The rain was pouring so hard that it kinda hurted. I jumped in a tree and slipped off. I fell directly on my head. I rubbed it as I stood up while gathering my things.

I knew jumping from tree to tree was out of the question so I walked towards towards my training area where I could be shielded by the trees and still be soaking wet. When I made my way there lightning started to shoot out from the sky like a rocket. I shrieked and began to get scared. I began to shiver from the coldness of the rain. I sneezed and fell to my knees. Knowing there was no way I could survive in this place I screamed.

"Someone,anybody help me!"

I screamed at least three times. I held my bow and arrows close to my heart hoping that someone would come to my rescue. I curled up into a ball hugging my knees close to my chest. I cried sofly as lightning came from the sky some more. All of a sudden a bolt of lightning shot down at a tree where I was knocking all of the trees that surrounded me down started a fire. I cried more and more before I blacked out.

*NEJI'S POINT OF VIEW*

I looked out my window as rain pounded on my window. I sat up in my bed. I had hoped that Ina was okay seeing that she stayed in the forest and it was RAINING!? I bolted out of my bed as fast as I could. I threw my clothes on and took a black cloak and threw it over my body. I tip-toed past my uncle's room and out of the manor and towards the forest. When I got there I saw that her tent was utterly destroyed. I shuffled through her tent and saw that her bow and arrows were missing so there was only one place that I could look. I jetted towards her training area and saw that all the trees were knocked on the ground with a huge fire around it. I jumped over the fire and saw that Ina was curled up in a ball holding her bow and arrow close to her chest. Her ankle looked like it was sprung. I ran to her side and lifted her up. She was burning up. I felt her forehead and removed it. She had a fever. I was glad I made it in time or she would not be alive. I took off towards my home. When I had made it there I opened the door slightly and checked to see if anyone was there. I sighed with relief and walked inside. I closed the door and began walking towards my room until I saw the light cut on and Hiashi was standing right in front of me with his arms folded up. Hanabi and Hinata along with some guards were standing there as well. I had no time for this! She needs to seea doctor! Hiashi looked at me.

"Neji who is this intruder? Why would you bring a stranger into this house?"

"Uncle sir. She needs to see a doctor. I met her a few days ago and her name is Ina. She is not a intruder."

I could see out the corner of my eye. Hanabi had a small smile creeping upon her face. I began to blush but shook it off immediatly.

"Uncle. Can you please heal her?"

Did I just say please? Neji Hyuuga does not say please. Forget about that now! The only thing I was thinking about was saving Ina!

"Very well Neji. I'll believe you. Troops gather some nurses and doctors. Neji in return tell me everything you know about Miss Ina."

With that said he walked out of the room. Hinata yawned and went back into her room. Hanabi stood there with that stupid grin on her face. I shot a look at her.

"What are you smiling for Hanabi?"

"You like her don't you Neji?"

I blushed a bit. I could feel the heat rising towards my face. I turned around and walked towards my room not saying another word.

"I knew it."

I had heard her say before she walked off. Her footsteps getting faint. I went to my room and laid in my bed. I muttered myself off to sleep.

"That's what I get for falling for Ina."
Team 7 by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
First off I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Second off I would like to thank my reviewers and hopefully get more as I venture on.

Third off before you begin to red this chapter read the third one cause no one did!
*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*

I began to stir up from my sleep. I felt super hot like I had sunburn except worst than that. As I began to sit up I was forced to lay back down. I looked up and saw that I wasn't in my forest. I got scared and hid under the cover. Why am I here? Where am I and then it all came back to me. I remember passing out in the forest surrounded by flames. Then I felt someone lift me up and carry me away. I don't rememeber anything else. Am I in a stranger's house!? I shrieked a bit as I removed the covers from my head. When I looked up I saw a lot of people in the room with me that had pearl eyes. Some were wearing nurse suits. Someone did rescue me but who? I turned from my back to my shoulder and faced the wall.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder a bit.

"Are you okay? Are you awake?"

I turned over and saw someone right in my face. I rubbed my eyes and backed up a bit. A girl with lavender hair and pearl eyes was looking at me with a soft expression. She had to be related to Neji-san because everyone here looks like him. She wore a night gown that looked like it was made out of pure silk. They were freaking rich if they can afford silk! I sat up.

"I feel a lot better,thanks for asking and yes I'm awake. A bit lightheaded but fine."

"B-by the way I-I'm Hinata."

I smiled at her. She seems nice but she probably has low self esteem. I already ready know she's shy. I tilted my head.

"I'm Ina,greatest acheress in Konoha. Say do you know anyone named Neji Hyuuga?"

I saw her eyes widen a bit but she brushed it off really quick. She must be scared of him or something. Can't see why. He's so nice.

"T-that's m-my c-cousin."

I stared at her for just a bit.

"So all of these people in this house are related to him?"

"Yes. He has another cousin which is my sister. A-and if you're w-wondering w-who b-brought you here i-it was N-Neji-nii-san."

I looked upon the ceiling of the room a bit dazed at the fact that my rescuer was Neji. I smiled and closed my eyes. I small tint of red appeared on my cheeks. I turned towards Hinata with the utmost respect.

"Hinata-sama where is Neji-san?"

She looked at me wide eyed as if she knew what was going on. I stared at her a bit and got a hint of what she thought I would do.

"I'm not gonna kiss him or nothing. I just...o never mind. Tell him I said thank you."

I smiled and Hinata sighed.

"I-I thought y-you liked my c-cousin."

I laughed a bit.

"Maybe. Let destiny decide the answer for that question. He told me that. Well I'll see you later."

I climbed out of the bed and reached for my bow and arrows. I strapped it across my shoulder and slipped my shoes on my feet.

"Hinata-sama. Could you please show me the way out?"

"G-gladly."

She smiled and began to show my the way out. I closed my eyes and hit something on the way out. I rubbed my head and saw Neji standing in the door way. He reached out his hand and lifted me up. I grabbed it and he pulled me up fast making me fly into his chest. I pushed myself away real quick blushing.

"Don't do that Neji-san."

A small smirked took his features which made me blush even more. I could hear Hinata giggling on the other side of the door. I sighed. Neji looked at me questionably.

"Where are you going?"

"Uh...home. I like it there."

He lowered his head. I smiled just a bit.

"I guess I could stay for a while longer."

Hinata stuck her head through the door and smiled.

"I c-can show y-you around I-Ina-san."

Neji nodded and my smiled widened.

"I would like that. Thank you Hinata-sama."

"P-please call me H-Hinata. Sama sounds t-to formal."

I nodded and left out with her. I could hear Neji's footsteps get faint as we walked out the door. When we got outside the sun had shined brightly. I moved my hands to shield the sun from my face. When I removed my hand I stared at Konoha with disbelief.

"This is so beautiful! I've never seen something so pretty in my life."

"I-it's always l-like t-this. I w-want to s-show y-you something Ina."

She grabbed my hand and we started to walk. I stared at all the stands. There was a bunch of food stands. All the auromas came to my nose making me a bit hungry and one thing that I didn't think would ever happen in my life had happened. People noticed me.

"Step right up miss. Be the first to try this brand new cinnamon roll."

"Are you new in town? Well come here and get a tour guide."

I smiled. For the first time people noticed me. I wanted to cry with joy but I didn't want to ruin the time. Hinata looked back at me while still walking.

"Were almost t-there Ina."

I giggled a bit with excitement. She had came to a stop. We were right in front of a red and white stand that said, "Ichiraku Ramen".

"Is this it Hinata-san?"

She didn't say anything. I looked at her and saw she was blushing. I looked in front of me and saw that there was a spiky-haired blond kid sitting down slurping on noddles. There was a pink-haired girl staring at and raven-haired boy with heart eyes and a man reading a book with silver hair. I looked back at Hinata and waved my hand in front of her face.

"Hinata? Earth to Hinata."

She snapped out of it and looked at me.

"S-sorry Ina. T-this isn't what I wanted t-to show y-you but why don't we get something t-to eat while w-were here."

I was pretty hungry so I nodded really fast. We walked in and I sat at the stall. I sat next to the raven-haired kid and Hinata sat by the blond boy. It then clicked in my head. I peeked behind the boy and saw she was blushing. She can tell him how she feels so I got curious and butted in.

"Hinata do you like him?"

Everyone looked at me then at Hinata. She blushed like a ripe tomato. She didnt say a word.

"So much for that then."

I picked up the menu and stared at it. I placed it down.

"I'd like a shrimp ramen to go please."

They all looked at me especially the raven kid.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Ina. I'm very good with precision and accuracy."

The teacher's ears poked up and he looked at me.

"You're good huh? Then maybe later you can show Naruto here how to aim."

"Who's Naruto and who are you?"

"My name is Kakashi. Naruto is the one by Hinata. That there is Sakura and this is Sasuke."

"Sure. If that's ok with Neji-san then sure."

They all looked at me with a grin that said "You like him?"

"It's not like that. He's the only one I can really trust."

They all gave me a nod and began to eat. Why does everyone think were dating? Like Neji-san said, "Let destiny decide the answer for that question." Destiny has already decided the answer for it. I like Neji....I like Neji-kun.
Fire! by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

You know I had a kick out of making this story. I'm so grateful that 4 people added it to their favorites. ^-^

As for my Anniversary fic I'm sorry I haven't updated but I have writer's block so I'm kinda stuck. Since tommorrow is the last day I guess I'll keep adding chapters even after it's over. So I hope you are all happy.

As for Highschool Drama I'm thinking of deleting it because it didn't write turn out the way I wanted. What do you guys think?

Read and Review.
*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*

After I had finished my ramen I had turned around in my chair and stared upon the sun. I wondered what Neji-san was doing at the moment. Probably nothing I needed to concern myself with. I reached for my bow and arrows which was strapped upon my back and I held it against my chest. I turned towards Hinata and smiled.

"I'm sorry Hinata-san but I think I should be leaving now. I promise I'll come back."

Naruto and Sasuke looked at me questionably. Sakura had a confused looked on her face and Kakashi was still reading his book. Hinata gave me a very small nod. Naruto jumped out of his seat and smiled.

"Where are you going Ina-san?"

I looked down at the ground and slightly blushed then I looked back up and rubbed the back of my head while smiling sheepishly.

"I want to practice my bow. I can invite you but I'm sure you'll find it quite boring unlike your ninja skills."

Kakashi smiled under his mask but you couldn't really tell he smiled. His eyes shown it though.

"Nonsense. I'm sure it would be great. I want to see what you can do."

He said while putting his book into his back pouch. I nodded with happiness before stretching.

"Do you have any place that I can practice? Like a training ground with targets?"

Naruto nodded super fast before grabbing my hand.

"Sure we do! Follow me!"

He took off dragging me in the process. I mean I do have legs and feet so I can follow on my own. He got there so fast. He let go of my hand and I held unto my knees while trying to catch my breath.

"You....went...to fast....Naruto-san."

Still breathing hard he started jumping around me with happiness and joy.

"Show me! Show me! Show me!"

I smiled. He has so much energy. How does he do it? Soon enough I saw Kakashi and the others along with Hinata approach. Sasuke stuck his hand into his pockets.

"So are you gonna show us or what?"

"Just a minute. Be patient."

I told him. I took my bow and examined a nearby tree with a target on it. Naruto made a puffed up face. Before he could say anything I looked at him with fired up eyes.

"SHUT UP! I'm trying to concentrate!"

He pouted and puffed his cheeks up. Sakura batted Naruto upside his head while Hinata was trying to keep him quiet as possible. I took a arrow and twirled it around my fingers before aiming at the target. I squeezed out some chakra and made the element appear. I tried all of my elements except for fire and I was terrified of fire. I began to get nervous as I used fire. Then I shot the arrow at the target and it bursted into flames. Two fireballs shot out of the side of it and flew back at it blowing it to bits. I sighed with relief and turned to my fellow spectators. Naruto and Sakura's mouths were agape. Hinata looked at me with amazement. Kakashi stared at the tree along with Sasuke. Naruto jumped up.

"That was amazing Ina! How did you do that?!"

I giggled a bit.

"I guess you can say I was born with it. Kind of like some genetic trait. I think Neji-san refered to it as kekkai genkai."

I looked at Sasuke for a while and noticed that his eyes weren't the same color they usually were. They were red with to black circles.

"Sasuke-san I notice that your eyes aren't the same color they usually are. Do you have one too?"

He wasn't paying attention. He went and examined the tree for a good little while. Instead Sakura began to explain it to me.

"Sasuke-kun has the Sharingan. It's a genetic trait passed umong the Uchiha Clan."

I nodded carefully. I looked at Kakashi's mask.

"Do you have one Kakashi-san?"

He didn't say anything at all. He did nod slowly as not to cause a scene. I caught on and looked at the tree I destroyed. I slowly approached it with caution. I was terrified of fire! When I got near it I had the flashback when I was in the forest. I held unto my head. I have to get out of here. I held unto my bow and ran out of Konoha as fast I could not turning back. I could hear Hinata and Naruto yelling.

"INA WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? COME BACK!"

I didn't say a word. I ran until I got back to my forest clearing where no one could find me but Neji-san and for hours at a time I sat in my tent with my face burried in my knees just sitting there. Then I heard some rustling in the trees and I looked out. There was Neji-san standing their with a soft expression. I couldn't help but cry as he jumped down and hugged me.
You What? by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Well my writer's block has disappeared! Finally. Here's the 6th chappie. To all of my fans. Goodnight!
*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*

I continued to hug my knees as Neji stayed there hugging me. I wanted to know why he would hug me. It's not like him do this. I unwrapped my hands from my legs and put them on Neji's shoulders so that I could get a good look at him.

"Neji-san why did you hug me?" I had asked looking a bit bewildered.

He looked at me with a smile smirk on his face. I stared at him a bit wide-eyed and I could see a small blush on his face. Not much though but you could still see it.

"I thought that I should comfort you. You seemed scared." He had said his blush getting a bit darkened.

"But this isn't like you at all." I had said in a puzzled tone.

"Why would you say that? Just because I act stuck up and stuff doesn't mean that I'm always like that." He said in a modest tone.

I nodded a bit and removed my hands away from his shoulders but he shifted near me a bit which got me kind of nervous.

"By the way why did you run away?" He asked moving closer and closer.

I began backing away.

"Because....I got afraid. I remembered that incident in the forest that night with the fire and stuff. I was practicing my fire element and I got scared and ran away. I guess....you can say I was afriad of myself." I said as he kept edging closer to me as I kept moving back.

"There's nothing to be afraid of Ina. As long as I'm here...." He said in a soft tone while trying to get closer to my face.

"N-Neji-san w-what are you doing?" I asked getting ready to fall over.

"Nothing Ina." He said almost an inch away from my face.

Before he could get any closer we had both fell backwards. I was feeling very nervous and flushed. He had quickly removed himself and we both had a awkward silence making me feeling very uncomfortable. He sat down and put his hands on his knees. I broke the silence.

"So....hehe..." I giggled nervously.

I looked at Neji. I could tell he was a bit disappointed but he can't blame me for what he was trying to do.

"So I guess you were kind of right about letting destiny decide the answer for this..." I told him.

I couldn't help but bring the subject up. I mean he tried to kiss me which is so not like him although I wouldn't know. His eyes widened just a bit and he looked at me with his mouth agape.

"I'm sorry if I went to fast....you were right." He said with a bit of disappointment in his voice.

I leaned back on my hands and looked at the birds fly by. There were two of them swirling around each other. They must be in love.

"That's ok Neji-kun...." I told him finally feeling comfortable to call him that.

I could see him blush which made me blush. Another awkward silence filled the air. I started to get even more nervous by the second. I giggled nervously again.

"Hehe....umm.....so...."

I fiddled with my feet and looked back at him. He was still blushing.

TBC.....
Kissed by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Finally a chapter's up. Review me!
*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*

It began to feel a bit awkward being around Neji so I continued to fiddle with my feet until I got tired of it. I sighed.

"Gomen Neji-san. I won't call you kun anymore..."

He then snapped back to reality.

"No..no it's not that. I was just suprised is all. Maybe then I can make it even and call you Ina-chan."

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I'd like that. Maybe then it won't feel as awk..."

Then out of now where our lips touched. I couldn't believe that he would do that but still I feel into it. I closed my eyes and we stayed like that for at least 30 seconds. My eyes widened and I sat that blushing. I touched my lips.

"N-Neji-kun....you...why did y-you kiss me?"

I turned my head to see that he was smiling. A small smile crept upon my face but I was still shocked at the fact that he would do that.

"I did it because I have strong feelings for you. I know we've only knew each other for a few days but it feels as if I knew you forever. We are alike."

My smile had gotten even wider. He blushed.

"I guess you were right about when you said that destiny should decide the answer. I guess a kiss from you was all I we needed. Arigatou Neji-kun."

His blush had gotten even darker and I smiled.

"I think that is so sweet. We are the same..."

I giggled a bit at the fact that he was still blushing and I jumped on his chest and snuggled my face on him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tighter. He laughed a bit and we laid like that for a bit. Soon enough we both had fell asleep still wrapped in a tight embrace. I guess this is what it means to have someone in your life. I just hope no one finds out about us.