Seduced By Demons by Rah Poppin
Summary: Sasuke was always a good boy who followed his parents rules. That is until he moved away from his quiet suburban town to busy Tokyo where he forgets the rules the instilled in him. Now Sasuke is stuck with a ramen-obsessed demon who could possibly want Sasuke to produce his children.
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: In Search of Demons
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 14851 Read: 10784 Published: 25/04/07 Updated: 12/02/08

1. Because it was the Rules by Rah Poppin

2. The Escape by Rah Poppin

3. The Day I Moved Out by Rah Poppin

4. Lost In Beauty by Rah Poppin

5. When The Feelings Fade by Rah Poppin

6. It Was So Long Ago by Rah Poppin

Because it was the Rules by Rah Poppin
Author's Notes:
This is actually not my story. This was inspired by a one shot on fanfiction.net called "Choose Me" by bevino. I suggest you read it. I took this idea because the other had created a one shot when I felt it could be at least a 10 chapter series so I took the idea. If I get in trouble for it, that's fine.

Anyways, I don't own anything and constructive critism is well recieved. Thank you and enjoy.
Title: Seduced By Demons
Type: Romance/ General

Plot: After the smash release of his first book, Sasuke, a young shojo manga artist, moves from his quiet suburban hometown in Asaka, Saitama Prefecture to the bustling area of Shibuya, Tokyo. There he becomes associated with the wild life of the busy city and forgets what he knew at home, especially the most important rule, close your windows and let no one in. Now Sasuke is stuck with a ramen-obsessed demon whom may or may not want Sasuke to produce his children.

Chapter One: Because it Was the Rules

Uchiha Sasuke was a very good little boy. His parents always said, “He always was such a good little boy. He never talked back and always did what he was told.”

Sasuke always did what he was told because it was the rules of his house.

“I would tell him to brush his teeth and he would be calling from the bathroom that he was doing just that.” His mother would whimper; her pale hand brushing away the beginnings of tears before it could smear her eyeliner.

Sasuke brushed his teeth because it was the rules of his house.

“His homework was always finished before I had a chance to actually tell him to do his homework.” His father would boast, his broad chest puffing out just a little.

Sasuke did his homework because it was the rules of the house.

“I never had to tell him twice to do the dishes or pick up his toys or do any other chores he had to do while I babysat him.” His elder brother would sigh; rolling his eyes slightly as he witnessed his father glaring at his slouched posture.

Sasuke listened to his brother because it was the rules of the house.

“He never argued when I told him he had to come in from playing outside.” His mother whimpered with a warm smile, her tears just apparent enough to glisten in her dark eyes.

Sasuke complied because it was the rules of the house.

“He never yelled back when I told him he couldn’t do something.” His father slouched slightly before shaking his head to himself and straightening his body once more.

Sasuke didn’t yell because it was the rule of the house.

“He did everything anyone told him to. He was perfect.” His elder brother groaned, stretching his hands above his head.

Sasuke was perfect because it was the rules of the house.

“Sasuke was so intelligent. He always seemed to know everything and he was so aware of the world.”

Sasuke was smart because it was the rules of the house.

“There was nothing I could stump him on; he seemed to just be understanding of life and everything about it.”

Sasuke understood because it was the rules of the house.

“He only ever argued with Mother and Father once and that was the only time.”

Sasuke asked because he couldn’t understand that rule of the house.


Sasuke curled up in his bed, black comforter tucked up to his small chin. His sighed, the spring breeze curling around his pale face and calming him to rest. He began to close his large black eyes, the wind caressing his pale cheeks and moving his wisps of blue-black hair away from his face.

“Sasuke!” His mother called from her room, “Did you close the window?”

Sasuke sighed, sitting upright in his bed and turning towards the window.

“Mother?” He called. Although he was not frightened, there apparently was a lilt of fear that made his Mother and Father run into his room, their pale faces sweating with exertion.

“What is it, Sasuke?” His father huffed, checking the dark corners of the room. His mother ran about, closing and locking the windows frantically.

“I just wanted to know why I have to close the windows.” Sasuke asked, slightly hesitant. His mother and father stared at him from their position. They glanced at each other before they looked at him once again, slight relief in their cold smiles.

“We close the windows so demons won’t come in.” They smiled and left his dark, stuffy room to be haunted by his mind’s fear.


A/N: So that's the first chapter. I'll be developing this one slowly because I don't have much of a guideline so it's really when inspiration hits me. I will try to make updates consistant though, and I won't just abandon the story.

Oh...p.s.: If you have a story or poem you want placed in the series related to this story ("In Search of Demons") you're so welcome to it, I'm always open for new stories.

Zai jian
The Escape by Rah Poppin
Author's Notes:
Phew, I'm updating fast on this one. I think I'm just excited to get farther in this story.

Thanks to Ilkar and kiwibung for the reviews. I totally appreciate them...um, I'm not sure what OTT is, Ilkar, but I'm pretty sure that your right ^.^

I don't own anything, I swear!!! Though I do own two adorable Kaka and Iruka plushies back in my old room in my house (oh I miss my room) and a few kick ass posters of Sasu-chan!

Anyways, sorry there's some OOC or whatever for poor Sasu-chan. He's alittle more friendly to Sakura (sorry Sakura haters) and more social in his high school but there points where old Sasuke comes in.

Alright, enjoy people! Chapter three will be up almost immediatly aswell! I'm on a roll now that I realize my International Studies 200 final is a take home essay 0o0 Whoot!

Okay...go!
Title: Seduced By Demons
Type: Romance/ General

Plot: After the smash release of his first book, Sasuke, a young shojo manga artist, moves from his quiet suburban hometown in Asaka, Saitama Prefecture to the bustling area of Shibuya, Tokyo. There he becomes associated with the wild life of the busy city and forgets what he knew at home, especially the most important rule, close your windows and let no one in. Now Sasuke is stuck with a ramen-obsessed demon whom may or may not want Sasuke to produce his children.

Chapter Two: The Escape

Sasuke walked to school, swinging his brown suitcase gently. Behind him was a blushing child with pink hair and bright green eyes. She watched him cautiously before tripping over a rock and colliding with the ground. Sasuke stopped and turned to him, she looked up, hoping that tears hadn’t been her eyes to find him staring at her.

“Are you alright?” He asked in a bored, I-was-suppose-to-ask-you-that tone.

“Y-yeah,” she muttered and stood up all on her own. She looked back up at him with a bright smile when she realized he’d continued walking without her. She ran up to him and slowed down as she walked beside him, “U-um, my name’s Haruno Sakura.”

“I know, you moved in across the street from me.” Sasuke walked upright, his back completely straight and Sakura blushed.

“U-uh y-yeah, and you are?”

“Uchiha Sasuke.”

She smiled, “Oh, Uchiha-kun, would you like to be friends?”

He was quiet for a moment before stopping and staring straight into her green eyes. She gasped; his eyes were so full of depth but so empty and cold at the same time. Sakura never ever wanted to be his friend, or anyone else friend, more than when she stared into those loveless eyes.

“Do you know about Demons?” He asked her coldly.

She paused for a moment, looking up to the cloudy sky, “Um…well my Mom use to tell me that demons would steal Alice if I didn’t take a bath but that was when I was a little kid.”

“I mean real Demons,” he snarled at her idiocy, “Demons that sit outside your window and come in if you don’t lock it.”

She paused and stared at him. What kind of books did Uchiha read?

“Um…where did you hear that?”

“My parents told me,” and he continued to walk towards their school. She jumped slightly and followed him.


“Mother,” Sasuke muttered from his position in bed as she closed and locked the window, double checking its security. Sasuke sighed, he was a proud ten year, and felt embarrassed by the idea of his mother still coming in and checking to see if his window was locked.

“Yes, Sasuke-kun?”

“Our teacher says that Demons don’t exist.” Sasuke muttered. His mother paused and turned to her son with a soft smile.

“Well, Sweetheart, your teacher isn’t blessed like you.” She smiled and returned to checking the windows.

“Blessed?”

“With two very handsome boys who are smart, brave, and strong.” She smiled, “Demons look for that trait in a child and then steal them away in the night to eat you and steal your strength.”

“But Haruno-chan doesn’t believe in Demons either, she says that it just a threat.”

“Because she isn’t handsome like you, sweetheart.” His mother walked to the door, “You are an Uchiha, any Demon would be proud to eat that soul.”


Sasuke, a handsome and arrogant fifteen year old hung up his jacket and chose a desk in his new class. Sakura, the same age, hung up all of her things then searched for a place to sit. There was one empty desk next to him and she vowed to take that seat. She narrowed in on it before a small blonde haired girl placed her things down on the desk and smiled coyly at Sasuke.

“Hello, you must be Uchiha-kun!” She smiled, “You look exactly like your brother! Wanna grab a soda, Sas—”

Sakura gritted her teeth at the obvious flirtation, catching his flinch at the mention of being the elder Uchiha’s little brother. Sakura gripped her school bag, walked up to the desk and slammed her stuff down on the desk.

“Excuse me, you bothering my boyfriend!” She growled. The class room stood still.

“Who do you think you are billboard head?” The girl growled.

“I’m Sasuke-kun’s girlfriend, Ino-pig!” Sakura yelled back, pushing the girl backwards.

The blonde huffed and stopped her foot, “I’ll have you know I am Sasuke-kun’s girlfriend, you stupid girl! Why would Sasuke date with someone as ugly as you?”

The girls began to fight as two boys approached Sasuke. He religiously dug his alabaster nose in a book entitled, “The Rules and Customs Between Humans and Demons”. The rounder boy, chopping down on very spicy potato chips sat before the desk being fought over while another boy trapped in a puffy gray sweatshirt and some permanent arrogant smirk and his pointy face sat in front of Sasuke.

“Still into Demons, Uchiha-kun?” The boy in front of him smirked, “That stuff was popular when we were five.”

“Yeah, yeah, Kiba.” The round boy laughed, “And your obsession with dogs isn’t creepy to all girls either.”

“Whose side are you on, Choji?” Kiba snarled back as another two boys approached them. One was a boy, who appeared more asleep than awake with some brushed up ponytail and bored eyes while the other boy was in a loose gray trench coat, and his eyes were covered by very dark sunglasses.

“Uchiha has always been fascinated by Demons,” Choji smiled, “I remember he asked everyone about Demons entering our bedrooms.”

“That was a weird day,” The lazy boy sighed, growling slightly at the battling girls, “We spent that entire Saturday night with that stupid window opened waiting for that dumb demon.”

“I’m not complaining,” Kiba shrugged, “We got free pizza and beer.”

The guys began laughing and continuing their talk, Sasuke ignoring all of them. He was reading a passage that was particularly mysterious and vague. It said something about the mating rituals of Demons and how Demons very rarely, if ever, mate with another Demon. He was ready to read more when there was a tape on his shoulder. He turned around to find the quiet, hidden boy with a book in his hand.

“Uchiha-kun,” The boy named Shino spoke quietly, “I believe you are looking for this book.”

The Uchiha took the book reading the gold inscription that read, “Mating Rituals of Demons”. He turned back to Shino with a soft smirk, “Thank you, Shino.”

“My Dad says that Demons are like the Greek Gods and it is an honor to be mated by one.” Shino bowed, “He’s got a lot of books like that one so you can come and borrow some when you want.”

Sasuke nodded and turned back to the book. Ignoring the two girls battling for their love of Sasuke and the boys mocking his obsession with demons.


Sasuke, eighteen and ready to graduate, sat at his desk. He looked at his clock flashing 10 am. He smiled, he’d be a real adult in 12 more hours and that would be when he’d mail off his very first manga. He stared at the finishing touches perfecting the angles of his lead male and softening the curves of his lead female. When the book was finally done, he lifted it above his head and kissed it.

He sat the book down and turned quickly as he heard a wrestling against the window. He stood up and walked towards the window, years and years of habit forced him to lock it and shut the curtains. He sighed, knowing how ingrained the rules were in his head. At this rate, he’d never meet a Demon.

He returned to his desk, shifting in a desk drawer to find an old, worn journal. He flipped to the page he’d written right after Shino had given him the Demon mating book three years ago. It was a page he often flipped to…who was he kidding, he read it every night.

“From the Book ‘Mating Rituals of Demons’ by Jiraiya: A Demon, in a period of 50 years, will voyage the mortal world for a mortal lover. Demons will very rarely mate with Demons because of the genetic defects that appear with birth. Very little know why there are defects but it goes back to the original nine Demons mating with each other to populate the world with their race. A Demon with chose a Mortal in those 50 years of hunting and mate with him or her the first moment of the Mortal’s awareness of the Demon’s existence. After the first initiation of their relationship, the chosen Mortal will grow the required organs to support a Demon baby. After this, the Demon will take the Mortal back to the Demon realm where the Mortal will undergo the right of Immortality before the Ceremony of fertility where the Demon and Mortal mate before the other Demons and the Mortal will become impregnated. After this second sexual escapade, any further are no longer publicized.”

Sasuke read the passage over and over again. He could recite the entire section by now. He couldn’t understand why he was so fascinated by Demons. Their mating rituals sounded painful to the Mortal and humiliating. Male or female, they’d have Demon babies for all eternity? From what Sakura had told him, women could hardly stand one round of the 9 months of pregnancy.

He wondered if maybe the draw was because his parents told him to do everything and most of it made sense as to why he had to do it. Brushing his teeth prevented tooth decay, taking a shower ensured smelling pleasantly and getting rid of gross dirt, but locking windows to avoid some mythical creature rapping him and taking him away forever? It seemed pointless, especially because there was no guarantee that a Demon found him worthy of bearing their child.

Sasuke sighed and returned to his new manga. He checked the 56 page, a turning point in his volume where the leading lady takes a sword on the leading male, enraged that he’d betrayed her by sleeping with her vowed enemy, and then he kissed her, shoving the sword through his chest.

Sasuke was proud of that Chapter, it would appear, if his manga would be approved, in the fifth week of its release, and by then he would know if the manga would go somewhere. He stared at it, no longer able to add any more detail the chapter. He sighed, putting the pages in a manila folder and sealing it away.

He kissed the seal and set it down on the desk, heading to bed. If he could get this manga published and it would get big, he could move closer to Tokyo, leave his house for good like Itachi, and maybe finally be able to sleep with the window unlocked.

Ta da!! Onto Chapter Three!
The Day I Moved Out by Rah Poppin
Author's Notes:
I know! Two chapters within two or some hours of each other! I'm soooo avoiding studying right now. Anyways, I don't have much to say right now except: GOD DAMN IT'S EARLY!

Anyways, a little side note, the background with Shino is actually me ^.^! I am an International Studies Major at a pretty big school and Sasuke was who I was going to be. Well, I wasn't going to be a manga artist because I can't draw like they can, but I was going to go to France and be a writer! I had actually been accepted into a school in Paris but the pricess were rediculous so I stayed in state -_-

Everythings okay though because I'm heading to England next Summer and Fall semester and I'll be in China my senior year. Okay, enough about me, on with the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own it, can't afford it cause I'm a poor college student.

And I'm apologizing for the OOC again. Poor Sasuke is actually nice! He'll be normal again soon!!

Right, right: Now enjoy the story!
Title: Seduced By Demons
Type: Romance/ General

Plot: After the smash release of his first book, Sasuke, a young shojo manga artist, moves from his quiet suburban hometown in Asaka, Saitama Prefecture to the bustling area of Shibuya, Tokyo. There he becomes associated with the wild life of the busy city and forgets what he knew at home, especially the most important rule, close your windows and let no one in. Now Sasuke is stuck with a ramen-obsessed demon whom may or may not want Sasuke to produce his children.

Chapter Three: The Day I Moved Out

Sasuke grinned foolishly as the camera flashed brightly in his face. His elder brother, decorated in the sleekest of Armani suits, gripping Sasuke’s shoulders with pride. His mother stood on the other side, holding his hat with a soft smile on her face. Sasuke gripped his High School diploma in the hand closest to her, a shared victory for the both of them. His father stood behind a classed camera, taking careful pictures of his youngest.

Students wandered around cheering and crying over each other. One student, a very familiar friend of Sasuke, Choji, approached his friend while gripping a video camera in his hands. A blonde girl, *sigh* Ino and a pink haired girl, Sakura trailed behind him, aggressively pushing each other to be the one closer to Sasuke.

“Oi, Uchiha!” Choji called to his classmate. Sasuke nodded, peeling himself away from his brother’s too tight embrace and looking to his father.

“Father, would it be alright if I join my classmates?” He said properly, stiffly, in a manner befitting a business employee’s proposal. His father nodded properly and Sasuke followed Choji and the two girls, both choosing a place one either side of him, to an area beneath a patch of cherry blossom trees.

The 40 member of his High School’s graduating class; lined themselves about the park-like area. Choji held up the camera and signaled the start button. All at the same time the students shouted, “Good-bye Aijuku High!”

There was a resounding cheer and a toss of hats and robes as the students waved goodbye to the camera. Choji recorded their pardons to each other, Kiba, Shino, and Shikamaru coming up and hugging him, capturing those moments on camera in a very odd way. Even Sasuke asked Shikamaru to hold the camera as he shook hands and hugged Choji, bidding him the best of luck as he left for a tech school in America.

Sasuke, with a very forced smile, captured by Choji, congratulated Ino and wished her luck with a hand shake. He sadly promised her that he would look for her in the next few issues of the modeling magazines where she was going to be a model and writer. He said he was rooting for her internship in Cosmopolitan in America, but only because he wanted her no where near him ever. She cried a little, hugged her best friend and rival, Sakura, and followed her father and little brother back to their house.

He shook hands warmly with Shikamaru but wasn’t too concerned about never seeing his friend again. Shikamaru was working full time in his parent’s restaurant, too lazy to go to any real college. Sasuke was sure to see Shikamaru around town. The boy bowed and followed his very stoic father and sister to their old jeep.

Next was Kiba who aggressively patted Sasuke on the back a few times and then threw him into a hugged, forcing the air out of Sasuke’s lungs. He gave the kid the thumbs up and wished him luck on his manga. Sasuke nodded, agreeing to write to Kiba while he went to college in Hiroshima.

Lastly, except for Sakura and Choji, Shino stiffly took Sasuke’s hand and shook it twice. Shino’s destination was mysterious but Sasuke was sure the genius had gotten into Tokyo University and was majoring in Foreign Business. But that was because when Sasuke was staying the weekend in Shino’s home he saw Tokyo U study books for their entrance exam and several International Business books on Shino’s shelf. Shino said he would look for the manga and call Sasuke up the moment he read it and then ask for an autograph. Sasuke nodded, secretly hoping that Shino would. The boy followed his mother and father as they walked the short distance back to their house.

That left Sakura, Choji remained watching and videotaping the two long time friends finally say goodbye to each other. Though Sasuke really never wanted to admit it, Sakura was his best friends; they had known each other since the Haruno family had moved in across the street from the Uchiha Mansion. Sakura outwardly admitted her crush on Sasuke when they were twelve but nothing more was ever done about it. She had apparently come to terms with the fact that he was more interested in watching for demons than watching girls. However, the Haruno and Uchiha fathers had not given up hope that the two would get together.

Sasuke grinned just a little but enough to make Sakura smile brightly. He hugged her tightly and wished her the best of luck as she left for an acting school in Tokyo. There were a few tears from Sakura as she wished him luck as well.

“I better be hired when your manga becomes an Anime.” She joked. He nodded solemnly, imaging the character she would play. Once again, he wouldn’t have told her but his secondary female character was based off of her. She smiled then hugged him, whispering in his ear, “Find someone to love, Sasuke-kun. Demon or Human, just as long as you’re happy.”

She kissed his cheek and then ran off to her waiting mother and father. He smiled softly and waved by to her, all of this caught on tape. Choji decided to run away before Sasuke would realize what he’d taped and attack him for it. Choji would just make an extra DVD just for Sasuke with that scene on it.


It was three months after Graduation and most of Sasuke’s comrades had gone off to bigger and better things. Sasuke was diligently reading in the foyer of the Uchiha Mansion, memorizing the English language. If his manga career fell through then he’d take his second choice, and American school to become an English major, hopefully some important writer.

He sat in the overgrown leather chair, sighing over his losses when the door bell rang. He stood up and moved to the door, opening it cautiously. Before him stood a man, maybe one or two years older than him, with a proud stature, long dark hair tied into ponytail, and empty, very pale violet eyes that blankly stared down at him.

“Yes?” Sasuke raised a brow, subtly noticing the girl his age shivering beside him. She had the same deep black hair only much shorter than her companion's hair and her pale violet eyes were much easier to look at.

“Are you Uchiha Sasuke?” He voice was low and silky, a real girl’s charmer type voice. Sakura would have fallen hard for him at first sight.

“Yes.” He nodded. The man snapped at the girl and her pale, shaking hands dove into her briefcase, she pulled out a thick book with the picture of a very elegant girl in a kimono on the front. Sasuke recognized the girl as the newest Magical Girl series’ main character. He looked at the cover, nodding at it, “What am I looking for?”

In a very effective snap, the man’s hand hit very bold red and black lettering the read, “Ichimura Hirota: Girl Samurai”. He stared at it numbly before turning back to the main who bore a very arrogant smirk, “My boss wanted you to approve before it hit the stands. Your opinion?”

“Uh…it’s good.” Sasuke nodded, he was an accomplished manga artist?

“I’m Hyuuga Neji,” He held his hand out, taking Sasuke’s limp hand forcefully, “And this is my assistant Hyuuga Hinata, she will serve as your correspondent and provide you with needs and I am your editor. I’ll have to have a copy of your signature before we produce it and have you out in Tokyo as soon as you’re able. We have an apartment owned by my family that has an open room for you.”

Neji had pushed himself in at that point, Hinata following, and leading himself to the Foyer where he snapped at Hinata and had her lay out the papers. Sasuke stared at them, allowing the information to sink in.

“Uchiha-san, my boss assures me that this will be the next big project for our company. He wishes for a new chapter each week and the shortest he wants it to be is 53 chapters.” Neji motioned to the contract. Sasuke walked up to it, reading the document in its entirety. He sighed, sitting down and trying to imagine the reality of this.

“Uchiha-san?” Hinata whispered.

“This is happening?” Sasuke asked, “I mean I am going to be a manga artist?”

“Yes, Uchiha-san,” Neji nodded, “As soon as you sign that document.”


Uchiha Itachi followed his brother with the last box from his little brother’s room. They shoved the piece of cargo in the back of their mother’s mini van and shut the back door. They walked around to Itachi’s German convertible and led the way to Tokyo and Sasuke’s new apartment. Itachi was the first to arrive with their mother in the mini van five minutes later. Their father with the small trailer had taken another route to make an announcement to his co-workers that his son was a successful entertainer now.

“It’s huge!” Itachi gasped, “But my penthouse is still better.”

“It’s beautiful, Sasuke-kun.” His mother smiled, resting her weary hand on his shoulder, “There’s even a balcony to gaze a Tokyo Tower. Just make sure to lock it at night.”

“Yes, mother,” Sasuke nodded as they began moving boxes inside. Neji and Hinata met them at the door and helped them move boxes to Sasuke’s room. The group took the employee elevator to the 5th floor that opened to one whole room. The Uchiha family gasped as they were presented with a huge living room with a full window wall that viewed Tokyo Tower and the sunset.

“Oh, Hyuuga-san, it’s perfect for Sasuke-kun.” His mother gushed as they moved boxes into the main area.

“It’s got three rooms and two bathrooms, a kitchen area and the living area, and there’s small office place on the opposite side of the rooms.” Neji pointed to the designated areas, “I’m pleased that it suites you.”


The boxes had been moved into the open space and Itachi and his father had gotten the living room together, fully equipped with couch, television, and cable along with the phone system before they bid their fair well to him. His mother, the wonderful person she was, locked all of the windows, including the large door that led to the balcony, and reminded him to do so every night.

Now, Sasuke was alone, sipping tea and starring at the glowing Tokyo Tower, wondering if he should unlock the door or follow Mother dearest. That was when he started getting the phone calls. His first, much to his joy, was Shino.

“Hello, Uchiha-kun,” Shino’s voice rang through the room, “I should thank your mother for getting me the number so late, I’ve already called the guys to tell them your number changed.”

“Thanks Shino.” Sasuke smiled, holding the phone away from his ear a little. Apparently Tokyo University was louder than their suburban home town because Shino was shouting into the phone.

“So, guess what I’m looking at.” Shino smiled through the phone. Sasuke was too tired to play coy so he was just quiet, “Yeah, I’m looking at your manga. It’s nice.”

“Thank you, Shino.”

“Hey, Sasuke?”

“Yeah?”

“Why didn’t you write about Demons?”

Sasuke paused in his step back towards the balcony area and thought for a moment. That moment was apparently long enough for Shino to come up with his own conclusion.

“You’re still afraid of your parents and their rules.” Shino said, not a question, it was a clear statement. Sasuke smiled and remained quiet, which led Shino to believe what he had concluded was true, “So, are you going to sleep with the windows locked?”

Sasuke stared at the padlock of the balcony, mindless deciding if he should be the good little boy he was suppose to be, or if he should rebel. He sighed, reaching his hand out to the lock and resting the weight on the lock.

“Sasuke?”

That was enough to convince Sasuke of a final decision. He unlocked the door to the balcony and turned away from it.

“No, I’m not going to sleep with the windows locked and I’m going to write a story about Demons.” Sasuke stated with proud finality. He could hear Shino smile from the other end.

“Sakura and I will come out and visit in the next few days.” Shino said tonelessly though Sasuke was aware that he was proud.

Sasuke smiled, a true relieving smile, “Okay then, see you around Shino.”

Sasuke had given Shino his address, hung up the phone and chose to sleep in his new room. He was alone in a new place with new rules and no authority. He felt free and weightless, and suddenly, very, very bad.


He awoke the next morning, very early, and realized that he’d gone the whole night without getting raped by mythical creatures. He smiled to himself, more like a rebellious grin, and came to the conclusion that his mother and father were paranoid and insane.

He stood up, grapping a pair of navy blue sweatpants from a box Hinata had slid into the room before she left, and walked over to the kitchen. His mother and father had left him food for breakfast and lunch, Itachi had gotten him some cooking supplies and a LOT of ramen (the breakfast of cheapskates), and the Hyuugas had given him a fruit basket and home made bread.

He sliced some pieces of the home made bread and cooked a bowl of ramen and sat at the counter that over looked the living room. He was ready to jump on a bar stool when he realized he needed a drink. He turned around and dove into the fridge, finding personalized bottles of milk Hinata must have snuck in as well. He smiled, liking the girl for her caring quietness, and turned around to eat when he came face to face with someone he’d never seen before in his life.

He jumped back with a startled gasp, dropping the milk and spilling the open container on his neat and tiled flooring. His black eyes stared in awe at dangling yet spiking blonde hair that loosely hung over flourishing tan skin. Supple lips made a puffed out but straight line that tantalized Sasuke with the possibility of tasting sweet. The stranger’s thin shoulders were broad but frail, connecting to arms that were toned but lean. The stranger wore a worn summer kimono the colors of blazing fire. His pants, at least the belt that his top half cut into, was a deep black. He wore a white haori over the outfit, edges colored black.

Sasuke gazed at the toned body before his eyes, of their own accord, travel back to the stranger’s face, memorizing the soft, turned up nose, and meeting the bright blue eyes that grabbed hold of his soul. Sasuke’s breath stopped as this stranger’s eyes, the color of the sky on a cloudless summer day, wrapped him up in a gooey, boy-crush haze as he stared at him.

Sasuke couldn’t say a word, he stared, frozen, waiting for the stranger, this god to move. His mind numbly repeated a section in the Demon book he’d borrowed all those years ago: “A Mortal will always be attracted to a Demon. A Demon’s appearance, especially the eyes, draws in every Mortal and seduces them to bend to their will. However, the effects are temporary if the Demon allows it. If the Demon has chosen his or her Mate to be this specific Mortal, than the seduction method is not only immediate but permanent. The chosen mate will give easily into sex and will be drawn into whatever the Demon wants of him or her.”

Sasuke could fathom this demon wanting him for sex. He was straight, right? He had an attraction to Sakura once before, he liked his JPop princesses. But for some reason, staring into those blues eyes, he felt the beginnings of a hard-on and the willingness to drop his pants before this creature.

The blonde stepped forward, his wooden sandals clanking against the wood flooring, and Sasuke forced himself to step back. The blonde stopped, gauging the Mortal with confusion and interest. Sasuke stepped forward to show that he was not going to violently retaliate and so the creature stepped forward more. He rested his pale hands on the counter, his hands covered by black arm guards. He continued to stare at Sasuke before the Mortal walked up to the counter and sat on the barstool across from him.

“Are you going to eat that?” The voice was silky smooth and softly addicting, distinctly the texture of wine and the taste was similar. Sasuke shook his head and pushed the ramen towards the creature. The creature sniffed it gently, royally, before reaching for the chopsticks near Sasuke’s hand. The Mortal twitched, his hands moving quickly away from the golden appendages. The Creature stopped hesitation palpable in his eyes before taking the chopsticks and began eating the ramen.

Sasuke watched; entranced by how rapidly the Creature swallowed the ramen. Sasuke reached for a piece of bread and began to eat slowly, watching the Creature. The Creature finished the ramen and looked at Sasuke again, aiming for the bread. Sasuke handed the bread to the Creature who ate it right out of Sasuke’s hand which made the Mortal blushed and nearly moan in arousal. The Creature licked his lips and looked back at the Mortal, his blue eyes deeply concentrated on Sasuke’s lips.

“Oh, I have more milk,” Sasuke turned back to the refrigerator, and took out another small bottle of milk. He turned back to where the Creature had been and found nothing more than an empty space. He stopped, looking around the space for any sign of the Creature. He sighed and set the milk on the counter, picking up the empty bowl and putting it in the sink.

He shrugged off the frustration of not knowing what had just transpired and cleaned the bowl carefully in the sink. He stopped scrubbing when it was sparkling. By then end of his breakfast and cleaning off the dishes, he’d realized that the hazy, little-boy crush feeling had eased away. So even if that was a Demon, he’d not chosen Sasuke as a mate, just a place for food. Sasuke started to get angry, growling at the clean dishes and walking towards his office to begin some work.

“Dobe,” he muttered and sat at his office desk, taking out tracing paper to begin drawing the next chapter. As he groaned over his anger against the Demon, he fell into a fantasy that left him clueless of the several types of creatures with glowing, lusting eyes stare at his pale chest.

“Is that him?”

“Yes.”

“He’s very pretty. When will you seduce him?”

“Soon enough, we just met after all.”


A/N: Phew! Done and it's only 6:36! I'll be up in three hours ready to type another chapter...or study for finals...whatever...anyways, sorry for the ooc, I could have sworn I wouldn't make to much but I guess I have to until I get those two to really meet.

Hope you guys enjoy it! look for more soon!
Lost In Beauty by Rah Poppin
Author's Notes:
Ugh, finally another one done. Finals were brutal on me and now I'm home where I have to fight a horny brother and a clueless mother for the internet so, gods forbid, updates are coming in slower.

I'd like to thank all of my reviewers! There are so many! I love you all!

Hope4Love
Blood and Ink
KitsuneFun
invisible habits

my special note to invisible habits: Thanks for reviewing my story at 6 am @.@ I now know I'm not the only one reading fan fics at 6 in the morning as well. Hope your studies are good! And I look foreward to reading more of your stories. They are very fun ^.^

Phew, more Ooc on the way, some from wittle sasu-chan but alot from Hinata. I hope you like my improved Hinata, I do!

There's mentions of a SasuHina going on and I'm still not sure if I want to pursue it, maybe just a date because Sasuke doesn't think he's gay.

Anyways, same disclaimer. If I had owned Naruto, Sasuke would've killed Orochimaru, Itachi would be riding a motorcycle and made up with Sasuke by now, and I think (don't quote me) but Naruto would've confessed his love for Sasuke by now.

Anyways, on with the story.
Title: Seduced By Demons
Type: Romance/ General

Plot: After the smash release of his first book, Sasuke, a young shojo manga artist, moves from his quiet suburban hometown in Asaka, Saitama Prefecture to the bustling area of Shibuya, Tokyo. There he becomes associated with the wild life of the busy city and forgets what he knew at home, especially the most important rule, close your windows and let no one in. Now Sasuke is stuck with a ramen-obsessed demon whom may or may not want Sasuke to produce his children.

Chapter Three: Lost in Beauty

“This is boring!”

“He’s your chosen.”

“I know but all he does is sit there and draw! He’s so boring.”

“If he doesn’t appease you, choose someone else.”

“Yeah, yeah”


It was well afternoon when Sasuke finished the basics of his next chapter. He clumped the papers together and sighed, stretching his pale, bare arms above his head. The manga wouldn’t last much longer; he was getting down to the pivotal love confession that would end the story and finish his first series. He stood up, muttering and stumbling to a box underneath the lone window in his office that held the strewed collection of books about demons. If his manga got good reviews, then he’d write about demons. If his manga didn’t receive well…well…then he’d quite and go to school.

He sighed and decided he smelled bad and would go take a shower. Right, showers were relaxing and they’d get rid of the stench of sleep and hard work.

Sasuke marched his way through the empty apartment, stopping to gaze at his view one more time. He stepped closer to the glass doors, pressing his warm palms on the glass. The cloudless 3 o’clock stared down at him in all its serene glory, clouding his mind with thoughts of the stranger that ate his breakfast and ran. Sasuke growled and tried to slide the door open to breath in the air when he found the door unable to open.

He stared downwards for a moment, attempting to fathom why his door wasn’t opening. He pulled on it again before he heard the click of the lock fighting against him. He frowned and looked to the handle noticing it was locked.

I had it unlocked. He growled in his mind, stroking his messy black bangs. He paused realizing that the stranger (a demon, he was sure of it) had locked the door on his way out. Sasuke frowned, he was at least 5 stories up, no human could get in without dropping from some aerial craft that would wake him up. So that meant the demon was protecting Sasuke from some other demons.

“That arrogant bastard!” Sasuke growled aloud and removed himself from the window to take a shower. He could feel himself seething at the demon who had claimed Sasuke’s apartment as his own territory simply for food.

Sasuke ignored the overwhelming disappointment and started the scalding shower, using the exact moment that the burning water hit his pale skin to forget the haunting blue eyes.


Sasuke sighed as he stared at his refrigerator. Ramen reminded him of the demon stealing his food, the bread reminded him of the adorable, animal-like way the demon had eaten out of his palm, and the milk reminded him of the shattered container that had been sacrificed with the sight of the demon in his apartment. It was a tiring upheaval of anger and then affection and then anger again.

Sasuke couldn’t get his heart to settle on whether to be grateful that the demon had proclaimed Sasuke’s apartment as his own. It protected him from other demons who wouldn’t see him as a can opener but, on the other hand, it left Sasuke feeling like property, and the cold feeling left him encased in rage.

Sasuke pulled himself away from the refrigerator, choosing to order in pizza for dinner. He sighed; gather up the extensively heavy phone book and dialing the number for the closest restaurant. After ordering, it was simply a matter of waiting around, so he did.

He sat on the couch and saw blue eyes in his mind.

He sat on the floor and imagined soft tan hands reaching out to him.

He sat on the porch and felt the warmth of the demon on him.

He sat on the railing and nearly screamed when he almost fell off.

After his daring moment on the railing, he went back to the couch and tried not to think about blue. This was rather hard, as he began to notice, because blue was a common trait with Uchiha belongings. He cursed his blue couch; he tried to throw his blue rug out the window, and wanted to cry when he realized his very outfit bore a blue t-shirt.

He found himself thinking more about the demon the more he tried to not think about him and it angered him. He growled and threw himself against the evil blue couch, unintentionally flipping it over just as a very startled Hinata entered, followed by a semi-frightened pizza man.

Sasuke battled his way to his feet, finding it hard when he was nearly upside down in some painful human pretzel position. Hinata bit back a nervous giggle, paid the pizza man and took his belonging, one very large pineapple pizza and a bottle of grape soda. She set it down on the counter and helped Sasuke out of his position.

“What are you doing here, Hyuuga-san?” He asked politely, grunting in frustration. Part of his mind cursed the soft spoken woman for interrupting his “avoiding-thoughts-of-a-certain-demon” time while the other cried in joy at the distraction.

“I…I…” She stuttered, fiddling with the pizza, picking off the pineapple and cheese and eating the slice without the toppings, “You can call me Hinata-chan.”

He nodded, taking his own slice of pizza and nibbling on the odd toppings, “So, why are you here?”

“I l-live down the h-hall,” She smiled softly, “a-and I t-thought you w-would be l…l-lonely.”

Sasuke stopped and stared at the girl who was softly blushing. He smiled, well it was more an odd grin, and nodded to her, “Thirsty?”

“Y-yes please.” She smiled softly. He walked around the counter and poured the grape soda into two cups he’d fished out a box earlier that day. She watched him shyly, “D-did y-you sleep well?”

“Yeah,” Sasuke smiled, wondering if he should relate his exploits with the demons to her. He wondered, that is, until she seemed to bring up the subject herself.

“Did you l-lock the windows?” She avoided eye contact, her hauntingly pale eyes scouring the open apartment, checking every window and door in sight.

He frowned, now was the moment to either feign innocence or come outright and say that he hadn’t. He stared at the fizzing grab cola before looking back up at her. She now stared at him with the very same frown his mother had given him every time he asked why he had to close the window. He knew it was the deceptive face all women held. That impenetrable face that a man just couldn’t lie to.

“I left the glass door open.” He sighed.

She sighed as well and with the sigh, her stutter and nervousness seem to leave, “Did anyone visit?”

He frowned; it was too soon in their relationship for him to express any sense of doubt in his sexuality. After all, this demon that had him flustered and angry was a male and so was he. For someone who went 18 years without the slightest bit of doubt that he’d marry some dominating woman who’d give him three Uchiha brats then get fat and lazy and now, in a night, he was wondering if he was going to be the fat, child bearing wife.

So, Sasuke opted for silence and a rapid change of subject, “I get lonely here. After all, I’m use to a lot of friends bugging the hell out of me. Would you like to make this a nightly thing?”

She smiled. He wasn’t sure if she caught his side-step but, even if she did, she played along, “Uchiha-san, we both work very hard. A nightly routine like this would be far too complicated. I do not wish to be fired because Neji-nii-san’s newest prodigy was not submitting his work fast enough because his secretary was spending every night with him.”

Sasuke was startled. When she was comfortable, Hinata’s speech was flawless and lengthy. She giggled at his startled expression and patted him on the back, “We can make it weekly.”

He nodded, “And it’s Sasuke-kun,” He shivered at that nickname. Oh, how he hated Sasuke-kun but she had given her name with the honorific so he decided it would be best.

She smiled, “Alright, Sasuke-kun.”

He blushed, his name sounding like honey coming out of that soft mouth, as she wandered her way around the apartment, nibbling on her topless slice of pizza. He stared at her, admiring the hidden curves and sways of womanhood that snuck themselves under a quiet, sweatshirt-wearing co-worker. Sasuke didn’t doubt his sexuality anymore, feeling himself heavily attracted to the polite girl. It was the demon’s magic that had made him flustered.

That was it.

“I’ll help you unpack, Sasuke-kun.” She smiled, settling next to a box and pulling out the beginnings of a very small stereo system.


It was well into the early morning, roughly a 2 am time when Hinata yawned loudly enough to realize she needed rest. She bowed to Sasuke and said that she would make a point to stop by his apartment more than once a week not only for work matters but to aide in his unpacking and conforming to the bustling city life.

Sasuke, just before 3 am, had relaxed on his cursed blue sofa and looked at his gorgeous apartment. Hinata and him had set up his stereo in the corner next to the now unlocked glass door. The cheap equipment was playing some JPop group that Hinata had giggled over. His walls were now covered in his Uchiha decorations. She had designed the main area to encase his Uchiha heritage. The family portrait hung next to the door, the scroll with his lineage was on the opposite wall, his swords given to him at graduation by his uncle, Obito, hung from the wall leading to his bedroom and other various portraits and paintings littered the halls into his room. The blue carpet littered his wood floor and the large television was moved to the far corner of the room.

He smiled, sweet little Hinata-chan had his entire living area neater than when his parents had let it be. She was nice enough to attack his work area, putting the books on shelving units, placing a calendar over his desk, and hanging a few pictures of him and his friends around the room. She claimed she would return with bathroom supplies later that week but his bedroom was his choosing. She returned to a rather flustered state when she said it wasn’t proper for an unwed woman to be in a single man’s bedroom.

Sasuke smiled and leaned his head back against the edge of the couch. He could court Hinata-chan without even gagging. She was gentle and friendly, and the way she said his name made him shudder. He’d wait a little, until she was comfortable enough to understand that it was friendly courtship, no sexual obligations involved, and he’d ask her out to dinner. He estimated three of their “make-Sasuke-welcome” nights before she would be comfortable enough.

“You’re room is nice.” A silkily addicting voice muttered beside Sasuke. The mortal attempted to jump and scream but his body felt solid, hard and heavy, so he remained sitting, comfortably watching the outside scenery. The demon sat at a comfortable distance, close enough that Sasuke could feel the dip in the couch cushions and the powerful heat radiating off his body, but far enough away that even if Sasuke had tried, he wouldn’t have been able to touch the demon.

The distance was perfect and Sasuke vowed not to look in the demon’s eyes or touch him in anyway. If demons created their lust induced power by sight, then Sasuke wouldn’t fall for it. He wouldn’t look at the demon and, if he could avoid it, wouldn’t touch the demon either. Thus, Sasuke’s sexuality would remain straight, like it was suppose to.

“Thank you,” he responded stiffly, staring at Tokyo Tower in awe. His view really was very beautiful.

The demon remained quiet beside him, staring at whatever he chose to. Sasuke suddenly bristled when the blonde seemed to turn to him. The blue eyes bore into the side of Sasuke’s cheeks but the mortal refused to look. No, he was not going to pace around his apartment for another whole day complaining about an entity that he couldn’t be sure was actually there.

“My name is Uzumaki Naruto.” The demon seemed to stare more into Sasuke’s face. He bore into the boy’s pale skin with his illustrious eyes. Sasuke felt himself fall a little. He wanted to look at the blonde, see that beautiful face again but he new what would come of it.

“If you’re here for more ramen, there’s enough in the cupboard, help yourself.” Sasuke waved him off. He could tell the demon pouted slightly before he stood up and walked, very gracefully, into the kitchen.

“What is ramen?” The demon asked from the small area. Sasuke sighed heavily and stepped into the kitchen. The demon, suddenly feeling trapped gasped and pushed himself forward, hitting Sasuke and forcing him to the floor. In a tangle of legs, the demon Naruto fell as well, catching himself above Sasuke.

The mortal wanted to cry as his own black eyes collided with Naruto’s. They stared at each other, Sasuke’s body feeling every inch of the demon that had touch him. He felt their hips align, their parts collide, and the friction bring something to life. He gasped, feeling hands on his arms, chest to chest, heart to heart, and an overwhelming urge for there to be lips to lips.

He wanted to push the demon off of him but found his arms made of goo. His heart fluttered and the world became nothing except for them two. And suddenly, Sasuke remembered why the demon had visited him in the first place. In a leap of frustration and hidden anguish, he pushed the demon off of him and stopped into the kitchen ready to make the ramen.

The demon stared at him, a face clouded with something unreadable. Naruto, for a split second, had looked sad but the emotion seemed to fade at the smell of noodles cooking. The demon approached the area again, wary of the volatile mortal.

Sasuke bounced between the fridge and the cupboards, getting soda and food for himself while the noodles cooked. When it was done, he all but tossed them at Naruto, and left the kitchen with a cold slice of pizza and a glass of grape soda.

Naruto stared at the man, desire flittering through his deep blue eyes, and he approached the man, picking the noodles up without testing it. He cried at the sudden heat and spilled the noodles across the kitchen counter. Sasuke leapt across the living area, frantically getting to Naruto as fast as he could and grabbed the demon’s hand. Both jumped at the spark but the mortal ignored it to take care of the demon’s injured hand.

“I-it’ll be fine,” Naruto flustered, quickly loosing his cool, “I-I have to go, Uchiha Sasuke.”

Sasuke nodded, his eyes closing to swallow the hot feeling, and opened them to question the demon’s knowledge of his identity. However, upon opening his eyes, the demon had left, locking Sasuke’s door and windows in the process. Sasuke frowned, staring out into the darkness, wondering how the air conditions apartment had gotten so hot.


A/N: YIPPPEEEEE! Another done! Next is gonna be some naughty stuffy *sneer* but not between people. Hee hee hee.

Hope you guys liked, read and review. ^.^
When The Feelings Fade by Rah Poppin
Author's Notes:
Phew, man you guys, it's been a long time. I'm sorry that it took me forever to update, I was hit with a bought of writer's block while trying to earn the confidence to actually write this chapter!! On top of that, our ac broke and my laptop is on the fritz so it took me forever to actually get near a computer (long story involving a hot upstairs)!!!

So, here's the next installment, and good news, it's a long one with ALOT of lemon and cameo appearance by two favorites, meeh, you'll see. Because I didn't update for awhile, this one is long and full of citursy goodness.

WARNING!!!!! It's a lemon, so solo, hetero and finally oral only a wee bit of yaoi at the end.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of it, cause if I did, my Iru and Kaka plushies would be doing more than sitting by each other ^.^

enjoy!
Title: Seduced By Demons
Type: Romance/ General

Plot: After the smash release of his first book, Sasuke, a young shojo manga artist, moves from his quiet suburban hometown in Asaka, Saitama Prefecture to the bustling area of Shibuya, Tokyo. There he becomes associated with the wild life of the busy city and forgets what he knew at home, especially the most important rule, close your windows and let no one in. Now Sasuke is stuck with a ramen-obsessed demon whom may or may not want Sasuke to produce his children.

WARNING: It’s a lemon….but only a little yaoi…

Chapter Five: When The Feelings Fade

His hand was tired and cramping but the fire within him forced him to continue. He moaned low in his throat, his location forcing him to be silent. One hand closed over his mouth while the other busily stroked his uncomfortable erection. He moaned, leaning his head back as the tense feeling of the end pooled deep in the depths of his stomach.

“Gghhh…” He bit his lip as his hips began to thrust forward. The image of his hips smacking the desirably thin hips of his chosen one urged his hips to thrust more frantically. The metallic taste of blood seeped into his mouth and suddenly the heat and pressure was too much. He hand was frantic and the other began to fondle the tense sack beneath his burning erection, the image of hands, calloused and rough but gently caressing his desires fuelled moans that even the forceful biting of his lips could not prevent.

“Ahhhh….” He didn’t want to think of it because the spell of lust would where off he allowed his mind to notice but his rear was soar from the downwards force of his hips. Suddenly, as his mind registered the pain against his ass, the flare of lust released in a rush of very hot, white liquid.

“S-S-Sasuke!” Naruto howled as he reached his climax, the evidence spreading across his hands and the edges of his silk clothing. He collapsed forward, his shoulders slumping in exhaustion. His legs shook with the passion exerted and then fell limply over the edges of the Sakura tree he was precariously poised in. Naruto’s hands fell to his sides, his long and deliciously orange fox tail following shortly after. His ears, thick and furry, plastered themselves to his blonde hair as he promptly fell asleep.

A pair of feet appeared before him, tan and healthy from the exposure of light. The black flip-flops clapped against the bark of the tree and then shifted across the tanned feet as the form crouched before the fox. A throaty chuckled resounded in the empty area as tanned clawed hands reached out to the fox. Naruto was scooped into a gray embrace and flung over one shoulder. The form stood and scratched his messy brown hair, “Stupid Old Fox, doing that our in the open!”

His black eyes, glowing in the night light sparkled with mischief as he leapt into the air. The second his feet hit the earth, he sped off into the darker sides of Tokyo, the suburbs.



“F-FUCK!” Sasuke moaned and shouted loudly as he turned around in the shower, his burning erection passing by the cool tiles as he shifted. He hissed when the hotter than hot water hit his front. He growled when the heat did nothing to deplete the unwanted desire between his hips. He refused to touch the horrible distraction, out of fear that if he did it would be submitting to the demon who most likely caused it. If he jacked off that meant he was fully attached to the demon and thus gay.

However, he conceded to the thought that he was still young, stressed, and possibly lonely topped with an almost feminine beauty grinding private areas together sent his hormones into some twisted, insatiable problem. He wasn’t gay, he was just sexually frustrated.

He sighed, the hot water turning to icy and burning his skin more than the hot water. He stepped back from the water and decided it was enough showering. He turned the water off and reached for the silky blue robe hanging by the shower. He sighed lustfully as the touch of silk rubbed the tip of his erection.

“Dammit…” he groaned as he entered his room searching for boxers. When he was somewhat dressed in black boxers loose enough to only lightly touch the trouble and the long robe he sat on his bed staring out his window to Tokyo Tower.

He sighed, somewhat bored and angry at the same time. He looked down between his legs, how was he going to solve this problem.

“Work!” He grinned and rushed to his office space. He sat in the black chair and stared down at the empty paper. His grin soon faded as the blood that rushed south prevented an idea from appearing in his head. He groaned and slammed his head against the table.

“God dammit….” He groaned, allowing his limbs to fall to his sides, his pen calloused fingers brushing against his pale thighs. He eyes closed momentarily, gasping in pleasure with the contact. Maybe he could masturbate, the worst that could happen would be the demon’s face appearing as he climaxed…

…or someone would catch him in the act…

Nope, he wasn’t going to do it, even if he had to lock himself in his stupid office until it went away.



Naruto yawned as he woke, his blue eyes spotting a plain looking room with various scrolls and weapons sprawled across the wood floor. Confused, he sat up and stretched, rubbing his blue eyes, he found himself sitting in a plain mortal’s bed, his tail curled around his lap, caressing an erection he knew he’d gotten rid of the night before. What had that mortal done to him?

“Psh, ‘bout time you woke up.” An arrogant voice growled from behind Naruto. The demon turned, catching a glimpse of his ears slicked back against his head, as he spotted a face he hadn’t seen in 48 years and one he’d seen 48 hours ago. He smiled at the men, an innocent grin that allowed the others a moment to forget the pungent smell of mortal and lust floating around the fox.

One was 20 years younger than him and bore dark, scruffy hair with slitted, dog-like eyes and red markings down the sides of his face grinned arrogantly at the demon. His black t-shirt and pants rustled in the wind which called Naruto’s attention to the bright morning sky and the soft spring breeze. The other, a demon 35 years his senior, stared down at his charge with listless green eyes. A large red symbol that glared ‘love’ down at the fox blended into the growing red hair that was cut short yet growing. The foreboding demon closed his, the black enveloping both eyes, the tell-tale signs of his tanuki heritage as he sighed heavily in frustration.

“Kiba-kun,” Naruto smiled at the younger boy perched upon the windowsill, ignoring the flavored frustration of his caretaker, “I thought you were on some world adventure. How far did you get?”

“Ehhh, some suburb or something outside the city.” Kiba shrugged, “Met some interesting humans, Naruto-dono.”

“Oh…” Naruto frowned.

“Well, well,” Kiba chuckled as he neared the mini-fridge by the end of the bed, “My disguise was that good? Gaara didn’t think it was all that great.”

“Disguise?” Naruto frowned, pulling sheets over his waist.

The caretaker scoffed, “I could have smelled that puppy scent from three miles away. I’m mildly surprised that Naruto-dono did not see through it.”

“Yeah, yeah, Gaara-san, you’re just upset cuz I gotta vacation!” He chuckled, scratching his nose. He noticed the confused look on Naruto and smiled, “I disguised myself as one of those mortal pups and went through their education. They have some twisted thoughts about history.” He laughed, “I felt ya the entire time too. Stalking the Uchiha pup, weren’t ya?”

Naruto blushed and clutched the blankets tighter, attempting to hide the effects of the “Uchiha Pup”. Kiba laughed as he pulled out a bottle of milk and shoved the bottle in his companion’s face. The demon smiled, taking the milk and gulping it down. Gaara and Kiba watched pleasantly reassured that he would be rejuvenated after a glass of milk. Kiba smiled, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

“Psh, just like your father.” Kiba sighed, “falling in love with a human male, you know how stubborn that kind is. Besides, most of the males are straight and NOT willing to have pups. He probably thought you were some queer freak trying to rape him. He probably isn’t even affected by you.”



“AHHHHH!!!!” Sasuke moaned into his pale fist, his spine was arched uncomfortably while his other hand was gripping his exploding erection. The image of a sly grin, happy blue eyes, and ticklish blonde hair was haunting his mind. The idea of the rough, animal-like tongue that had eaten out of his hands was licking his erection, cleaning his pale skin of the evidence of his lust.

He collapsed against the soft bedding as the waves of pleasure and tremors of the after orgasm subsided. His limps fell against the soft sheets and his eyes closed tiredly. He fell asleep, dreaming of tan hands wrapping around his waist and pulling him into a gentle embrace. However, the sleep did not last long.

In his sleep, he drifted to the side before shifting to his stomach. He was startled awake when the pressure of the bed made something down south uncomfortable. He turned to his stomach again and lowered his hands, attempting to deny the soft touches as a caress, to meet with another painfully erect penis that sucked away all of his thoughts.

“Fuck! What do I have to do to get rid of this fucker?!” He shouted, knowing no one could hear him nor would anyone answer. He couldn’t understand; he masturbated all of 5 times in the last 2 hours! He wasn’t sure if there was much left and yet the erections would not cease. Was it because, very, VERY, secretly he wanted that demon to get rid of his erection? Maybe his hormones were saying go get laid.



“Look what you did now, Inu-pup!” Gaara pushed Kiba off the bed and took his place, his pale arms covered only by beige haori sleeves covered Naruto’s small frame as he enveloped the boy in a soft hug. Naruto wrapped his own arms around the black kimono covered waist, crying into Gaara’s shoulder.

“I just told him the truth.” Kiba frowned.

Gaara glared, “You should have informed him more lightly.”

“Naruto-dono isn’t some frail little female; he’s hardly even a kit anymore! You can treat him like the adult he is.” Kiba sighed, “Besides, you know how hard it was for Kyuubi-sama to rope in Arashi-sama, and Arashi-sama knew he was homosexual from the beginning. It isn’t good for Naruto-dono to be attracted to the males of this time period.”

“One cannot help who he or she chooses.” Gaara said, caressing Naruto’s head, scratching behind his fox ear, “Did that mortal touch you?”

“Y-yes…” Naruto muttered, “W-why?”

Gaara sighed, “Come,” he grasped Naruto’s small hand and reached for the window. However, he was pulled backwards by a stubborn grasp. He turned back to see Naruto gripping the bed.

“Where are you taking me?” He frowned.

“Home, so Kyuubi-sama can fix you.” Gaara seemed to growl.

“But I don’t need to be fixed!” Naruto wailed, “Leave me alone, Gaara!”

“Geez, Gaara,” Kiba stepped in, “Stop man-handling the prince!”

Gaara halted in his efforts and turned to Naruto and Kiba, “The mortal touched him! Can’t you smell the desire on him?”

“Yeah but I thought…” Kiba muttered.

“We have to get him to Kyuubi-sama so he can get rid of the desire.” Gaara doubled his efforts, pulling the fox from the bed.

“NO!” Naruto pulled against the grasp, “I still have two years left before I return home with a mate! Leave me alone, Gaara.”

“Naruto-dono,” Gaara frowned, “You’re going to be stuck with that until you bed the mortal who touched you!”

Naruto paused before frowning and standing up on the solid ground. His ears clung to his blonde scalp and his soft fox tail twitched with determination. He growled fiercely, “Then I shall mate him!”



“Oh….” The girl moaned. Sasuke hadn’t bothered to notice what the girl looked like or how she sounded. He’d just said ‘yes’ to the first person who’d shown an interest, one he’d knew would give in to the proposition of sex. She was busty, he knew that because he was fondling the perfect breast at that moment and his hand barely clasped over all of it. She was writhing beneath him, he bare hips humping his boxer covered groin in attempt to get more friction. He kissed her neck, laving it with a strong tongue as she moaned her please, “Oh, Sasuke, I want more…ahhh…”

She pushed him off, grabbing for his boxers and ridding him of the silky fabric. She smiled and laid back, inviting him into her. He frowned, finding her perfect body unappealing, even ugly to him. When she urged for penetration he grunted his desire, “Suck me off…”

She grinned, pushing him to where she had been moments before. Her nailed fingers caressed his hips as her painted lips descended on his erection. He didn’t moan or even gasp though she was talented with sucking and caressing. He believed she’d done this many times, as eager and talented as she was to do it. His mind turned in other directions as the blonde tendrils he hadn’t noticed until now tickled his sensitive thighs. He found his hips beginning to buck, his hands intertwining in her blonde curls, or was it his blonde hair.

Images were blurring together, a fox-like grin creating dimples in whisker scarred cheeks…no, bowtox injected façade of a woman who’d lost herself to sex…no, a demon invading his home, invading his mind….

Sasuke pushed the woman off of him. He threw her onto the bed then pulled her hips back for him to slam into her hot canal from behind. She cried in pleasure and pushed back on him. The movements were rough and hard, bruising her hips and causing the bed to hit the wall.

“ohh….HARDER!!!” She cried, her walls clenching his penis as he dove further and further into her. She fell forward and moved her arms to caress her own breast, pinching and rubbing them hard enough to make tears spring up in her eyes, “Yes….yes…ahhhh….more!”

It wasn’t much longer before she violently convulsed, gushing her essence and scent over the bedding. Her walls gripped him on the inside. He hissed at the intensity and convulsed into a climax. His spine arched once more, cracking with the intensity and then he fell forward falling to his side beside the woman who seemed to collapse.

She turned to him with a coy smile, “That was some trip, Sasuke.”

“Get out.” He growled from his place on the bed. She sat up turning to the bedside desk and scribbling some number on a bad of paper. She dressed herself and moved to the front door. She waved ‘goodbye’ to him and left him alone in the bed. He stared at the wall quietly, contemplating regret.

He regretted sleeping with the woman but he couldn’t understand why. Was it because of his courting intentions with Hinata-chan? No, he hadn’t thought of her once during the escapade. Was it because of those foolish moral values his mother had ingrained into his head? No, since he’d moved to the city, he hadn’t listened to anything that his mother had told him in his younger years. Was it because of the demon who’d taken a claim on his apartment?

He found his erection was back…or had it never gone?

He shrugged off the though and stood, finding a clean pair of boxers and a pair of sweatpants to venture about the apartment in. He stretched, stepping out of his bedroom to get something to drink and distract him from doubts. He walked into the open room and found a blonde demon standing almost naked by the open glass door.

“Naruto…” He trailed off as the blonde demon smiled desirably. His blue eyes gleamed with the same lust that the woman had held throughout his time knowing her. It was that type of insatiable lust that led some to prostitution. He feared it but found himself wanting it as well. When his eyes seemed to fade away from the deep blue eyes he found himself staring into perk fox ears and a very twitchy tail.

“Sasuke…” He purred; the demon’s eyes falling to Sasuke’s hips were the erection was. He stepped forward, shedding his cloths as he did. Sasuke gasped and began to step backwards.

“What are you doing?” Sasuke asked, noticing the feral, lustful glint in the fox’s eyes and suddenly aware of the bulging erection between the man’s legs.

“Sasuke…” he purred more grabbing the man by the shoulders and leaning close. He took a deep breath, smelling the scent of the man. He smelled the stinging salty smell of sweat and some manly cologne he knew mortal men wore but he also smelled something soft and flower like permeating from the male. He stopped kneeling down before Sasuke and pulling down the clothes that covered the scents.

Sasuke blushed heavily as he found the blonde sniffing his erection. Hadn’t he just imagined this happening while fucking that woman? He watched, transfixed on the image of the fox demon sniffing his hot area, the breath of the demon causing soft gasps to escape from his normally tight lipped mouth.

“What are you doing?” He growled more, fighting off the lust clouding his mind and pleasure pooling in his stomach, “AHHHH!!!”

He moaned loudly, covering his mouth with his hands as the fox demon’s rough tongue brushed the very sensitive tip of his manhood. He felt his knees buckle from the intensity of the pleasure. He grabbed onto the fox demon’s hair, his finger stroking the fox ears.

“Oh….” He moaned once more before he found himself on the floor of his apartment, the fox demon perched on him. The demon looked mad…no…he looked irate, vicious, and crazed.

“You smell of a she-kit…” Naruto growled, his voice so low and scary, Sasuke could have imagined his erecting shrinking slightly, his lust subsiding a little, “Why do you smell of a she-kit when you are mine?”

The lust, pleasure, and erection faded to a dull annoyance. He threw the fox demon off of him in rage, “I don’t belong to you, idiot! I am a free human being…a straight one thank you very much. So get the hell away from me!”

Naruto hissed, thoroughly raging at the insubordination of his chosen. He found his erection growing, however. The feistiness of his chosen seemed to elect some sort sadistic pleasure within him. As the mortal man raged about being attracted to she-kits and not every having the desire to be bedded by a male, Naruto found himself gasping and sweating as his chosen paced the room naked. Naruto found himself unable to take it.

Naruto grabbed Sasuke’s arm and threw him against the couch and followed him, resting on Sasuke’s hips while the mortal spread across the couch. He groaned, rubbing his head and glaring at the demon, “Dobe, be more careful!”

He was silenced by a fierce kiss but the kiss was not on his lips, no. This heated kiss with all the addicting tongue action fell lower and caused him to moan loudly. Naruto had enveloped Sasuke’s half- hard erection in his mouth, erasing the smell and taste of the woman to call forth Sasuke’s individual taste. Sasuke threw his head back and arched his spine.

“N-N-Naru…” He moaned as the speed and veracity of the demon’s desire was almost painful to him. Where it took the woman several long minutes to actually get him to start feeling any sort of pleasure, it took Naruto barely a lick for him to be attempting to hump his mouth and end the intense pleasure. Sasuke grabbed onto the demon’s soft hair and screamed the fox’s name as he shot the hot liquid into the demon’s mouth.

Naruto sat up and watched the dazed expression on the young mortal’s face. His eyes were empty and half open; his mouth was wide and attempting to pull in cool air. Naruto leaned forward, moving the limp leg to rest on his hip as he positioned his erection at Sasuke’s puckered hole. He pressed forward but a pale hand stopped him. He frowned and looked to Sasuke’s face.

Gone was the dazed look and it was replaced by rage. The mortal growled before he punched the demon square in the jaw which caused the fox to fall onto the ground. The mortal stood above him, eyes almost red with rage.

“I told you, I’m into women!” Sasuke hissed; an intimidation that rivaled his father’s angry scowls and turned from Naruto, “Get out of my apartment.”

It wasn’t more than a second that Naruto was latched around Sasuke. His tan arms were around Sasuke’s waist and his head was resting against the shoulder. He squeezed, “Just one favor and I’ll leave you alone.”

“What?” Sasuke growled though inwardly he was curious.

“Please, Jack me off…” Naruto whispered longingly.



“Let him be!”

“He’s going to seduce that mortal, have sex with him, and then he’ll be making a mistake.”

“Mistake? But he’s in love with that pup? How is that a mistake?”

“Just move it along!”



Naruto sat on the couch, watching Sasuke put on his boxers. When the boy had done so, he turned to his counterpart with a defeated sigh. The demon was completely naked, sitting on the elusive blue couch, with his legs wide opened and waiting. Sasuke approached the demon and kneeled between his legs. He suddenly felt like a whore, kneeling before some high payer with the intent to sedate them. He frowned, judging the erection as he put his hand on it. The owner attached to the atrocity groaned and inched into the touch.

“Mmmmm….Sasuke….” He purred and rubbed the mortal’s head as the pale hands began to move up and down on the erection. The thing was thin and somewhat long, an even length with Sasuke’s now soft erection. It wasn’t long before the hips produced a rocking motion, “Ahhh….f-faster!”

The demon arched his spin as Sasuke rubbed the velvet erection faster. The mortal stared at it, not recognizing what he was staring at momentarily. He was sure what had come over his mind but he found his lips kissing the tip softly.

“S-S-SASUKE!” The demon hissed and came. His essence sprayed over Sasuke’s face and hands before Sasuke could pull back and then the demon slumped against the couch. Sasuke tried to understand why the both of them had climaxed so fast but let the idea fall to the way side when the demon began licking his face clean of the essence.

“Wha…” Sasuke began but was cut off as the rough tongue swiped across his face. He waited for the tongue to stop moving which it did, when his ring finger had been thoroughly cleaned. The demon looked at him with a warm smile that made Sasuke’s heart jump and then Naruto leaned in to kiss Sasuke. Their lips touched for a second before Sasuke pulled away.

Naruto smiled sadly and stood to get dressed. It was then, as he was reaching for his pants, that his companions appeared. Sasuke stared in disbelief as there; sitting on his porch was his high school friend.

“Kiba?” He frowned, “What…”

“Uhmmm…” He laughed, “I’ll explain later…hee hee…”

Sasuke frowned but turned away to glare at the red head that had waltzed into his room and aided Naruto in dressing rapidly. The demon red head glared at Sasuke as he led Naruto away from the apartment. Naruto released himself from the grasp to turn to Sasuke who was still kneeling on the floor.

He walked to the mortal, caressed his cheek and lifted his face to him by his chin, “Goodbye, Uchiha Sasuke.”

Sasuke gasped as the lips descended again and a tongue invaded his gapping mouth. The taste of two men seeped into his taste buds, calling forth an addiction for more. He tried to lean into the kiss but Naruto was pulled away by the red head. Naruto turned to him and nodded sadly before turning back to Sasuke. He bowed lowly and turned from the room. Sasuke watched as, in an instant, the three were gone and he was left in his apartment alone.

Alone.

“Dobe…”



A/N: Well, well? Good? Bad? Ugly? hee hee....wonder if anyone gets that reference anymore. Thank you to my past reviewers for this story and from Loosing to my Demons:

puresugar13
ANBU Captain (awesome name!)
UzumakiUchiha411
Rokudaime Kunoichi (awesome name!)
Draco Uchiha (Malfoy? Awesome!)
invisible habits (you're totally the shiz...just kiddingXD...you kick awesome's ass!)
emogirlS2
Monica
Blood and Ink
Satoyuki
Holy Angel Sakura
Hope4love (Awesome Awesome Awesome!! You rock! ^.^)


And then everyone who's favored me!!!!

akinohuan
ANBU Captain
Blood and Ink
dragonmaiden
falling moonlight
Hope4love
InfintusNyx (totally a rockin name btw!)
invisible habits
KitsuneFun
kiwibung
Landagoshin
pika0inu
puresugar13
Satoyuki

(I feel like I'm accepting some award!) It's you guys that keep me inspired!!! I hope you enjoyed ^.^
It Was So Long Ago by Rah Poppin
Author's Notes:
Ah Damn! It's been so long ago!

I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to make everyone wait for almost a year -.-

My lab top's motherboard got fried so I had to replace all of my material and then I've been at school which is incredibly stressful this year because I'm trying to go to England in the Spring of Next year.

Anyways, here's the next chapter. I've already written Chapter 7 so it'll be up by Friday and then the next should be up by Tuesday. At least I'll try to do that...

Anyways, please enjoy ^.^
Title: Seduced By Demons
Type: Romance/ General

Plot: After the smash release of his first book, Sasuke, a young shojo manga artist, moves from his quiet suburban hometown in Asaka, Saitama Prefecture to the bustling area of Shibuya, Tokyo. There he becomes associated with the wild life of the busy city and forgets what he knew at home, especially the most important rule, close your windows and let no one in. Now Sasuke is stuck with a ramen-obsessed demon whom may or may not want Sasuke to produce his children.

Chapter Six: It Was So Long Ago

Hinata scrambled down the hall with a large cardboard box. She sighed as her view was skewed by packets of papers covered in drawings. She dodged the cat in the hallway, the decorated table down the hall, and narrowly made it into the elevator as it closed. She sighed heavily and leaned against the brown marble wall.

“You’ve got a lot there.” A gruff voice snickered from the other side of the elevator. Hinata blushed and tried to maneuver the box out of her line of vision but all she succeeded in doing was tripping and chucking the box at the stranger.

From the floor, she felt her eyes begin to tear from embarrassment and the slight stinging pain from falling on her knees. She whimpered before deciding to apologize, bowing to the flooring and begging rapidly, “I’m sorry, sir. I’m sorry, sir. I’m sorry, sir!”

She heard a rough laugh, one the bordered on arrogant but not offensive. She frowned, it was a confident laugh. She looked up to the young man with a scruffy look to him. His brown hair was tasseled about in a tidy but still irresponsible way. His deep black eyes stared into Hinata’s pale colored eyes with a devious smile. He was holding the box with both arms and a knee as he laughed.

“You’re an entertaining one, ya know?” He smiled and set the box down beside him. He held out a tan hand and pulled her to her feet, “The name’s Kiba.”

“Uh…H-Hinata…” She blushed, “Uh…w-what floor d-d-do you live on?”

He chuckled as he handed the box back to her. She noticed the worn clothing and calloused hands as they brushed against her own soft skin. Was he homeless?

“I don’t live here,” He smiled, “I live closer to the city but a friend of mine is staying on the end of the 4th floor. He ain’t talkin’ to me though.”

Hinata frowned, ‘Sasuke-kun’s floor?’

“W-Would you m-m-mind if I…asked why?” Hinata blushed, damn her stuttering.

“Sorry,” He smiled apologetically as the hit the ground floor, “It’s between old friends.”

The doors opened before Hinata could ask what he meant and he swung out of the elevator faster than she could see. He was gone from the marble lobby and out of her life before she could really recall anything about him. She frowned and continued onto where the parking garage was, trying to ignore the feeling of loss sinking in her heart.


“I forgot how much of a prick you were.” Kiba frowned as the dark voice loomed behind him as he watched the dark haired girl search for him in the lobby. He was irritated as Gaara took a stance next to the dog demon, watching the girl turn and walk towards the garage.

“What do ya mean?” Kiba held back the growl as he turned towards the prince’s protector.

“Naruto-dono has been crushed by that mortal and yet you still go and visit him.” Gaara growled, “You reek of those mortals so don’t even deny it.”

“Uchiha is still my friend…or was…” Kiba frowned, “And I thought Kyuubi-sama was fixing him. Naruto-dono will forget all about Sasuke in a few days.”

“He should’ve forgotten about him already.” Gaara frowned, “The cleansing process doesn’t take any longer than two or three days.”

Kiba frowned; it had been a week since the incident. Why wasn’t the prince over Sasuke yet?

That got Kiba thinking. Sasuke had been locked in his apartment for the last week; the only one going in and out was the Hinata girl. She went in with food twice a day and came out with a folder, a book, or a box of papers. He knew Sasuke was in there, he could smell the mortal’s scent all over the papers. He also chose to spy on the mortal at night, making sure the pup slept and ate properly. Sasuke hadn’t…

And then there was Naruto. The demon didn’t sleep, didn’t eat, barely bathed, and never talked. Naruto-dono was officially sick and growing weaker with each day. Kiba frowned, ‘Maybe separating them wasn’t such a good idea.’

He turned to Gaara to voice his opinion but was halted, “No.”

“Wha-?”

“I know how your corrupted mind works. You think it was better to let them deal with on there own.” Gaara growled.

“There both sick…”

“Leave it alone.”

“They’re in love.”

“LEAVE it alone!”

Kiba halted, the tone stopping him from continuing. He watched the fragile serenity dissipate from Gaara’s face and the air of evil creep onto the raccoon demon’s face. Kiba’s instincts told him to run but he remained starring at the demon. The demon was tense and growling, dead green eyes staring and challenging Kiba to the point the dog demon felt himself take a step back.

“We did what was needed to protect Naruto-dono.” Gaara sighed, “It’s the prince’s fault that he won’t eat and it’s mine for starting this whole mess.”

“What are you talking about?” Kiba frowned.

Gaara sighed, an unusual characteristic in a demon who always knew what he wanted. The red head turned, retreating from the busy mortal world with Kiba following in toe.


The skies were darker than Naruto remembered, a little more haunting now that he stopped to think about it. He sat a ledge of his bedroom window. Silk pillows of red, orange and yellow surrounded him, supporting his wilting body and flat tail. He sighed dreamily; his bright blue eyes remember the sunny sky of the mortal realm.

Though the demon realm held a glistening, cloud free blue sky as well, there was a tinge of red that the mortal world only had at the beginning of sunrise and sunset. It made the sky seem so much more villainous, even if Naruto had grown up under this sky.

He lowered his gaze to the grassy ground beneath his 2 story window. He spotted Kiba’s younger brother, a newborn pup still in his creature stage, and Kiba’s older sister playing with a few cousins. The family was happy and it made Naruto long to be a father. However, he just couldn’t see anyone else bearing his kits other than Sasuke. It wouldn’t be right if someone else contributed their genes to Naruto’s kits. It was Sasuke that Naruto wanted.

“Naruto-kun,” He heard his mother smiled softly from the door. He turned to find the mortal smiling softly. His pointy blonde hair, a trait he’d passed onto Naruto, was brushed through neatly, a pretty little flower stuck in one side. His bright blue eyes glanced around the dark and dusty room as he entered with a plate of milk and meat cakes, “I brought you food.”

“I’m not hungry.” He sighed, Naruto’s bright blue eyes lingering on the purple flower brightening Arashi’s hair. Naruto frowned, it was a sign that the male impregnated the female; his mother was going to have another kit, maybe even more than one since he’d been through the pregnancy. Naruto was going to give an orchid to Sasuke when he was told they’d make a family.

“Naruto-kun,” Arashi sat the plate on a desk near the window and rubbed his son’s head, “You have to eat or you’ll be sick forever.”

“So be it,” Naruto muttered depressingly. When he received no frustrated sigh he looked up to his mother. Arashi was smiling softly, a warm, motherly glow in his eyes, “What?”

“You sound like you’re father.” Arashi smiled and sat down on the array of pillows next to his son, “Your Grandmother once told me that he sat on the windowsill for 3 long weeks until his father kicked him out of the demon realm to find a lover.”

Naruto quirked an eyebrow, “Why did he starve himself?”

Arashi blushed and smiled, “Well, your father tried to mate with me and I punched him in the nose.”

Naruto giggled and leaned his head to look at his mother, “Sasuke is beautiful, like you.”

”Well I hope he doesn’t look like me because then there is a chance you two are related.” Arashi laughed, patting Naruto on the back.

“No,” Naruto laughed, “He glows like you do.” A dreamy state took over the fox demon as he described the boy he hadn’t forgot about in 20 years, “He’s rude and selfish and he tries to be mean but he glows. It’s such a beautiful light that I can’t help but want to always be near it.”

Arashi smiled, “It sounds like true love.”

Naruto paused, the serenity disappearing from his face. The room was silent then, Naruto contemplating the meaning of what Arashi was trying to say. The kit turned his father and frowned, “What…How did father…”

“Why am I here today?” Arashi smiled, “Are you trying to earn seduction tricks from our history.”

Naruto blushed, “I don’t know how to get him back.”

“Do you want him back?” Arashi frowned, “He’s mortal and he’s lived in a society where men do not date other men. It also is his reality that men do not give birth. Are you sure you want that type of challenge?”

“Yes,” Naruto nodded, standing up and taking a meat cake from the plate, “Yes, I want that challenge. I want Sasuke.”

Arashi smiled, “That’s my boy.”
End Notes:
Phew.... Things moved alittle fast in the whole Romance part. I mean, I wasn't planning on an in-your-face heartbreak until later on but this just means it'll be shorter. I'm planing to make it 20 chapters simply because I got so far in 6 of them but oh well.

Hey next episode you get to see Arashi (which I'll be damned his name is Minato in the Series--poo) and Kyuubi's little adventure. And then *Gasp* Orchimaru makes an appearance, very short one though so don't get excited ^.^

Later Days!!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4446