Slumberless Party by itachi_is_emo
Summary: This is what you get if you put the genin of konoha in the same house... Get the popcorn.
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1011 Read: 4333 Published: 19/04/07 Updated: 08/05/07

1. The Arrival by itachi_is_emo

2. Trapped in the Closet by itachi_is_emo

3. Truth or Dare: Part 1 by itachi_is_emo

4. Truth or Dare: Part 2 by itachi_is_emo

5. The Road Trip Dare by itachi_is_emo

The Arrival by itachi_is_emo
Author's Notes:
This is my first post... and one of my only stories I will work on. Enjoy
Ding-dong. The doorbell to Sasuke's house rings. "OK, they are here... I would be excited, but I am emo." He says to himself.
He answers the door, and he finds Team 9 outside his door, Lee Neji and Tenten.
" Glad you guys could come. Come on in." Sasuke ushers them inside.
"No problem, we emos have to stick together." Neji says when he comes in.
" You are emo???" Lee asks, dumbfounded.
" No duh, you Bushy-Browed idiot. Why do you think he has his whole arm bandaged? He slashes daily." Naruto says as he and Sakura walk in. The first place he goes to is the bathroom. " Sweet relief...".
While Naruto was in the bathroom, Team 8 got there, for the stupid people who don't know the teams, Kiba, Shino and Hinata.
"Where is Naruto-kun? Is he here yet?" Hinata asks immediatly when they get there, while Akamaru was marking his territory.
" He's in the bathroom, doing what Akamaru is doing to the rug." Tenten replies.
Hinata blushes. If I get to the bathroom quickly, I might get to see Naruto-kun... I gotta get there, she thought. As she sprinted to the bathroom, Team 10, AKA Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji, walk into the house.
" It's a pain, but we came anyway. Besides, Ino wanted to touch you while you sleep, Sasuke." Shikamaru says, while yawning.
"OK... I'm not sleeping tonight." Sasuke says with a shiver. Meanwhile, Hinata gets to the bathroom. She looks through the keyhole, but to her disappointment, Naruto was washing his hands. Oh well, I can wait, she thinks, as Nasruto opens the door.
" Oh hey Hinata, what are you doing outside the bathroom?" He questions Hinata, who is redder than a tomato at this point.
" Oh, nothing." She says quickly. " We better get downstairs. They might be starting things."
" OK the first game we are goping to play is..." Sasuke pauses," Seven Minutes in Heaven."

What will happen next??? You will find out in the next chapter
Trapped in the Closet by itachi_is_emo
Author's Notes:
New Chapter!!!!! Better learn how to read people
" OK hinata, you are in there first. Go inside the closet and we will send some else in there, and you do what you want for seven minutes." Sasuke explains to Hinata. She blushes. I might be able to be in there with Naruto-kun, Hinata thought. She walked in there and waited a couple of minutes. Naruto than walks in... or does he. When they start making out, POOF! The transformation ended and Hinata saw in front of her Chouji.
Hinata screams, and sprints out of the closet. Everyone laughed, and Sasuke announced, " Ok, that was a good laugh, now time for a new game. Next is... Truth or Dare."

What happens next will reveal itself soon enough, meaning tommorrow or the day after.
Truth or Dare: Part 1 by itachi_is_emo
Author's Notes:
Srry i didnt update in a while, the new chapter is here though.
" OK people, time for truth or dare. We spin a bottle and then the person who spun the bottle asks the person who the bottle landed on a question.Simple enough." Sasuke explained. Everybody was nervous about what will happen... especially Hinata, after what happened.
Sasuke spins the bottle. It lands on Naruto.
" OK Naruto, truth or dare?" Sasuke asks.
" I have to go with dare, Sasuke." Naruto says.
" OK... I dare you to go make everybody ramen. Everybody, BUT you." Sasuke chuckles.
Everybody gasps. They knew Naruto would never do that. But to their surprise... Naruto got up and walked to the kitchen. Ten minutes later, he comes out with eleven bowls of ramen, but he had to make five shadow clones to help carry it.
" Wow, I didn't think you would do it... Ok spin Naruto." Sasuke says.
He spun the bottle, and it lands on Neji.
What will happen next? Only the next chapter will tell!!!
Truth or Dare: Part 2 by itachi_is_emo
Author's Notes:
This one will have two people, Merry Christmas!!! :P
"Ok Neji, Truth or Dare?" Naruto asked the Hyuga.
"Ok... Ill have to go with dare. Bring it."
" I dare you to show us what your bandaged arm really looks like." Naruto says.
Neji takes off the bandages, and reveals that his arm was covered in marker.
" Wait, why do you have bandages on your arm if its not injured?" Naruto asks.
" I do because its... PERMANENT!!!" Neji says.
Everybody laughs.
Sasuke says " Ok, the next one is," he spins the bottle," Shino. Truth or dare?"
" Dare." Shino says, without an expression on his face.
" OK, I dare you to spray yourself with insecticides!." Sasuke chortles. That was just plain mean.
" NO!!! NEVER!!!" Shino screams! " I would rather die!
" That could be arranged." Shikamaru said.
" Ok... fine... Ill do it." Shino said, in tears. He takes bottle of insecticide, and sprays himself.
" Im sorry guys, Ill get you better."
Ok, Thats it for this chapter. Review plz.
The Road Trip Dare by itachi_is_emo
Author's Notes:
My new chapter!!! Review plz!!!
"Ok, so lets see who is next..." Sasuke spins the bottle once again," and its... Ino!" Ino gasped. She knew Sasuke would be relentless.
" OK, Shino, since that last dare was a little over the edge, you get to choose the dare." Ino was slightly releived. She knew Shino wasn't that mean, so it wouldn't be so bad.
" OK, I dare you to take us down to the store, take over the clerks mind, and give us all free things." The Aburame, smelling of pesticides.
And so they did. They went down, got the snacks, and because of Chouji, they will never have any instant BBQ ever again.
" OK, new rule, no going outside of the house to do a dare. They spun the bottle, and it landed on Rock Lee.
" OK, Lee, truth or dare?" Sasuke asked.
" I will have to go with the honorable thing, and choose dare."
" Ok, I dare you to," Sasuke takes a sinister pause, " shave your eyebrows."
Everybody gasped. Lee burst into tears. He would never be able to face Gai again. He walked out of the bathroom, with crudly-drawn eyebrows instead of his real ones.
" OK, next is... Sakura," Sasuke said.



Find out what happens in the next chapter
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4369