Weird love Just Right by TrueKyuubi666
Summary: What happens when a party goes down in Konoha? What will happen? Who will hook up?
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 718 Read: 1566 Published: 27/03/07 Updated: 07/04/07

1. Chapter 1 Bump In by TrueKyuubi666

2. Chapter 2- Looks & Love by TrueKyuubi666

Chapter 1 Bump In by TrueKyuubi666
Author's Notes:
I don't own naruto the show or The magna or work for Bandai or any producer of naruto or do i work for VIZ Media. Okay
One day Sakura woke up and was thinking since there were no missions just to get some R&R.
So she got into the shower and got dress.
She went to walk in the park about noon and she Bump into someone.
"oh! sorry Sakura i didn't see where i was going" said Hinata "That alright Hinata i was not looking either" Said Sakura "So Hinata what are u doing in the park at this time" Said Sakura
"Oh i almost forgot i am going to checkout a party that suppose to be tonight in East Konoha at The Tech Club" Said Hinata "cool lets go check it out" said Sakura While dragging Hinata by the arm.

****One Hour Later*****

So they arrived in East Konoha and they went in the Tech club and spoke with someone and they were told that the party was at 9 p.m. tonight.
So they went to get some Ramen and at 5 P.m. they went shopping "this is the life" said Sakura while getting her nails done.
"Oh yeah " said Hinata
Chapter 2- Looks & Love by TrueKyuubi666
Author's Notes:
Again I do not own Naruto or any of it Productions or work for any one in Naruto Companies.
***7pm At Sakura's House***


Sakura and Hinata Made phone calls all around the called the entire Konoha 11 and Sasuke, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. It was 8:30pm and they were ready to Party Hinata and Sakura Were Dressed. Hinata was wearing a white Spaghetti Straped shirt with A Jean jacket and Mini skirt with White nikes. Sakura was looking stunning also she was wearing Black high heels with a silk black mini skirt and a Dark pink Spaghetti Straped shirt with a silk jacket that was also black. "Are you Ready" said Sakura "You bet" Said Hinata



*** 9pm ***

Hinata & Sakura where standing in front of The Tech Club and almost everyone was there. Sakura saw alot of her friends she saw Ino & Sai, Shikamaru & Temari, to her surprise even Gaara and Kankuro was there. Sakura looked at Her wacth when she heard a voice "Hey beautiful what are you waiting for" Said Sasuke. "Sasuke you look mmm good" Said Sakura "Thanks" Said Sasuke Sakura was drooling as she looked at him. He wore a Black sleeved button up shirt with only the last three buttons closed the rest was open as it exposed his upper chest and some of his abs. He had Silk black pants and Black dress shoes. So he Spoke "so are we going to stand or are we going inside" He said Then they walk in the club.
Hinata saw Sakura go in then she saw Kiba some how they let akamaru in and shino followed behind, Neji went in with TenTen, Choji walk in with a bag of chips and Rock Lee Ran in at High speed. A single tear fell from Hinata's eye and she thought to herself "he is not coming he maybe Training or something he never did pay any attenion to me" she thought to her self outside by herself. When a pair of strong tan arm warped around her waist Then word were whispered into her ear "sorry am late i hope you didn't think i was not coming" Said Naruto. Hinata turned around to have her eye meet with stunning Blue eyes and she passed out and awoke 2 min later to beheld by the tanned skined, yellowed haired, Blue eyed Ninja. "Naruto kun am i dreaming or is this really" said Hinata "the one and only" said Naruto He stood up and picked her up.




***In the Club***


Hinata did't notice she was drooling as she stared at Naruto he wore a white long sleeved button up shirt like Sasuke's and with the last three button closed and the rest one also showing his tan abs and Upper chest she was lost in a state of shock and was in a world full of dirty thougths and then she snapped out of it and she was being lead by Naruto into the Club. "Aw man it cool in here" Said Naruto they were in for a night Dj Frosty was playing this time and he was the best then they were about to sit down we Naruto Notice something and ran to the juice Bar section(note this is a Teen party and this is when Naruto Returns from his Two year training) Then he spotted.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3961