Topics by takahiro8
Summary: POst here your random topics
Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 4423 Read: 21092 Published: 16/03/07 Updated: 03/05/07

1. Chapter 1 by takahiro8

2. Oni- The Confused by Oni_Chan

3. Chapter 3 by takahiro8

4. Chapter 4 by Pockyninjasandinsanity

5. Chapter 5 by takahiro8

6. emo by takahiro8

7. Being Bored With Violet! by A Vampires Butterfly

8. Chapter 8 by takahiro8

9. Chapter 9 how to spot a lesbian by xpure_evilx

10. I'm sad... by Nao_angel

11. Chapter 11 by Rikku

12. Chapter 12 by takahiro8

13. Chapter 13 by takahiro8

14. im BACK!!! by takahiro8

15. Blonde? by niveaus

16. Inuyasha the best anime ever? by Hope4love

17. Kyuubi... Fox or Bunny by puresugar13

Chapter 1 by takahiro8
Author's Notes:
Info- ifo you post up stupid things, like insulting a race, i will remove it. plz keep it serious.
ok thsi is more of a discussion than info. i would like for ppl to post uo there feelings here about anything. but plz no retards *Coughcoucgh Oni-chan COughCough* j/k.


----------------------------------------------------------

Grades, am I the only one that sees grades as an atempt to catograize students in a vage way using a buro. It is a senseless thing. As well i find it that my teachers can noot comprehend that a monority cane excel in school with out doing work. I do good im my test, but i never do work. they believe im cheating even though i have been classified as a gifted child or some crap like that. they say i have issues becuase im always serious. Come on thats just my personality. Desrimination is abundent in our schools, tha's just bull shit.
Oni- The Confused by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
*hits head* Still at a loss here.... -Oni
Ok first of all, I'm Oni...most of you may know this...the author..you know this...I just don't know you. ...For my first order of business *slams fist on table* Who are you? *points at Aiko* I feel really stupid cause I don't know who you are! And I am not a retard, one of the smartest in my classes so there xP

*taps head* What to post... I'm going to say something that pisses me off about TONFA. I hate people who have to comment annoymously. It makes the commenter seem like a coward because most people who do post annoymous often trash a person's work or try to butt into the plot when their suggestion has NOTHING to do with the story. These people should take their time and read like everyone else, not stare at words and think they understand! Its infuriating! I don't care what you say about me for saying this but it has to be said because it ruins things for the authors and other readers. Anyone who does this should like dropp off the face of TONFA.

Thank You and Have A Nice Life!
Chapter 3 by takahiro8
Author's Notes:
...ok, Oni, you spelled my name wrong. Akio, not Aiko.
First of all, Oni, im not stalking you or insulting you ( much ). I just am really skilled at messing wioth ppls heads. So if i made you feel bad or bad in anyway im sorry. i just enjoy messing with ppl...
example, my freind still thinks that a guy is stalking himXD, she would kill me if she knew..

----------------------------------------------------------
i have a badhabit, i correct ppl grammar. most of the times it's my teachers, so most of my teachers hate me T~T.


----------------------------------------------------------


ok ppl, i was wondering how many of you were in the us, cuz i know some are ( i tear for that authoress that lives in Texas) in other places.
Chapter 4 by Pockyninjasandinsanity
Author's Notes:
I'm Traci. I'm a Sasuke stalker/lover/fangirl/what-ever-you-want-to-call-me.
Okay, I Like Sasuke. I'm a Sasuke fangirl and I really hate it when my fellow author here at TONFa do the following:

1. Make fun of him.
2. Call him names like 'Emo' and 'Ice prince'
3. Embarassing him in stories.
3. Call him gay. (I need to do something with my life people)
4. Make him the bad guy.
5. Make his seem emo, cruel, evil, like his jackass brother in any way, shape or form.
6. Saying he's in love with his brother and by the way, ITACHI IS A BITCH!!
7. Saying he's in love with any guy in Naruto.
8. Saying he likes Ino or Sakura.
9. Inisist he's "specialer" than Narut.
10. Say he didn't go to Orochimaru to trainb but for 'stuff'
11. Calling him girly.
12. Making fun of his sharingan. (You can make fun of Itachi all you want. I hate him as much as Sasuke does if not more.)
13. Saying his hair looks like a duck's butt. (My school friends do this and are black and blue in three days time from it.)
14. Saying his curse mark is really a hickey.
15. Calling his clan symbol a pokeball, ping pong paddle and so on.
16. Calling him Sasgay, (Don't ask what happened but now my friends are afraid of sporks and rubber bands)
17. Saying (insert extremely lame charactor here) is cooler than him. (Most aren't and my friends agree)
18. Asking is he's related to birds. (I nearly strangled one of my friends for that.)
19. Drawing him and/or discribing him in a dress or female outfit.
20. This is my biggest problem of all. Trust me, I got dentention for what I did to ther person who said: Itachi is hotter than Sasuke.

Inchiga: Run while you can.
Chapter 5 by takahiro8
Author's Notes:
i felt the need to post this up
him: what do u think about this.....

him:u have a girlfriend

him:and u made her feel very special one day

me:is this about tanith?

Him: and after that she starts talking to u about sex

Me:wat did you do you retard

HIm:and telling u how good u made her feel........

---------------------------------------------------------- this is a coversation i had with a friend. it made me laugh at how the lines were placed. Oni, thsi is wat i mean, i made him spill everything by satying a few things and making him think that i knew most of it. when i told him i knew nothing, he cracked.

so am i the only who finds the order of these words weird?


by the way, i was going to post up yaoi, but im lazy 3 ESSAYs in one freaking day burns me out srry all you yaoi crazyed girls.
emo by takahiro8
Author's Notes:
omg, i havent been on for a long time
ok. why am i still writting this some may ask. well the truth is, there is no truth. i lie, it gets to the point where i belive my own lies. and if you reading this. its a lie too.


emo. god i have been like so emo lately. Making Oni-chan's head hurt isn't fun anymore. i finshed Twilight Princess( god i love that game, it's like the only game I've played in a year). i got in too a fight with my freind. she thinks the new Link is way hot. she says he should ride aroung with a breez between his knees, or something like that. i said taht would ruin the game. then she said the yaoigirls would more than make up for all the guys that would leave. i have to admit she had a point. ( even though im a guy, he does look better now than as a chubby elf. XD i hate her.... it was her fault i got in to yaoi. that and im a bit more open minded than most guys.)

wow, i got off subject quiet quickly. back to the emo, nah i should post up the rest of the yaoi. and plz, i mean this, dont kill me for not posting up the yaoi i blame Oni-chan. and if your reading this Oni-chan.....i blame you cuz i blame ppl for random thing..like global warming and pickels.

the reason i havent update is cuz i had a huge mood swing. i went from EMO, with big letters, to stotic, to happy. to perky to evil, to now, stoticly perveted. this is my normal, i you can call it that, mood. no one can tell what im thinking and it makes ppl back off. except Cathy, Jesse( yes he is bi, which is odd cuz his name is bi XD, his girlfriend doesnt like it when i mess with his head, why cuz he goes all out gay for a few hours, weird reaction really. i tend to back off when he gets like that, lets just say were close freinds and he likes to well...do i really need to spell it out? Just for Oni-chan, he likes to glomp on me and cuddle and crap. i end up hurting him.), and Andy who i love. cathy is awsome, just a little immature.

any who i'll post up that yaoi for you guys 2morrow, cuz im tired, it's like 8:30 in California but im a wuss when it comes to my sleep XD. i have new story and ill post it too. here is the intro can you guys tell me wat you think? it's a bunny.



-Itachi, are you awake?

-"Itachi is not here right now" answered a voice. It was one of a littel girls, yet it came from Itachi's mouth.

-Then, my i ask who are you?

-"My name you ask? My name is my own, and a game we shall play if you wish to know"

-What kind of game would you like to play?

-"None, none at all. For my games are dealy if you lose"

-...do you know what happened on the day of the Uchiha Massacar?

- "Yes, but Itachi doesnt."

- why does he not know?

- "Because Kiro-sama wont let him know."

- who is Kiro-sama?

- "No, i cant tell you, if i tell you, he'll hurt Itachi. Itaci doesn't need to know! I WONT TELL YOU"

-PLease tell me.

- "I have too go he might wake up...and hurt Itachi. And my name....It's Aiako."
Being Bored With Violet! by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Yep.
Okay hi there! I have no idea what I should write here. Just decided to be a bit random really.

Does anyone else realize how many messed up lives there are in this day and time? I don’t think I know a single person that has parents that are still together. I know a girl that was raped by her dad, a boy that almost got murdered by his mom and still visits her in prison. Just so many ruined lives. What is the world coming to when crap like this happens? Can we possibly do anything to stop it? No one marries for love anymore. Drugs are everywhere. Gangs and violence are a constant threat. Religion screwing up politics. And wars are just daily news. And god I just know too many suicidal kids. Too many kids with red line across their wrists. Just too many. Everywhere I look danger. And god Bush is just brainwashing Texas youth. Of course that isn’t a big deal is it? Not too hard to brainwash Texas. Every single boy and girl I know wants to go into the army before college. Every single one of them. Every single one of them wants to kill themselves before their lives even start. It just isn’t fair. Also religion is ruining peoples lives. The gay marriage thing? What the hell is that? Just because it is against someone’s religion it should be against the law? Well it is against my nonsexist religion that they be such assholes. Make that a law. Abortion too. What the fuck? Some poor girl made a mistake and isn't able to cope with a baby yet and some retarded Christians want to put the poor thing in foster care? It hurts my head. I just don’t understand how these people crave the need to control others lives. It isn’t right.

Okay so wow….I just like went on a rambling spree that has nothing to do with Naruto. So sorry umm let me see do I have anything else I need to say with Naruto in it? Umm…Well I guess that’s it. If anyone wants to disagree with me go right on ahead. See I can laugh at you even as I type and you will never know. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Chapter 8 by takahiro8
Author's Notes:
yay, i agree with violet. stupid Religon crapheads and Texas is easy to control.
im at school right now and my teacher is infront of me. i should log off in case i get into truble but i dont want to*pout*

anyway, NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MY BUNNY! i feel bad and sad, though my mood still hasnt changed. you k now what, untill i get a repley on my bunny, you yaoi crazed girls will suffer, yes MAWHAHAH( yes im still stocily Perverc, in othe word evil).

ok man iom not paying attention and the fact that im the only one typing, crap he's looking at me. umm mi should log off now. i wont, NEVe- shit he starring at me>.<

i might need to go. so ill comment quickly

religon was used in the past time to try to understand there surrounding, if you ask me, it something we should let go of it because we are holding on to ideals that no longer make any sense. But on the other hand, a mind or something must have been veiwing the creation of the universe for it to occur( i wanna go in to quntum Physicis right now but ill do that later cuz he is totaly come my way)

-Akio

Life and death, they are set in out lives. Living is what you choose, if choose to.
Chapter 9 how to spot a lesbian by xpure_evilx
Author's Notes:
My friend would so kill me if she ever found out i wrote this
oh well
R.I.P
i am not making fun of lesbians at alll
I am unsure of how this works but i will go along with it any way....
I found out today that my friend was a lesbian, and i think people should know about this because it could help you a lot in life knowing if your friend is a lesbian. i am not homophobic but i mean like if you have a sleepover and you get changed in front of a friend of if you have a girly hug and kiss. It might make them think you are like....up for it witch is just weird.
First here is exactly my friend told me....
Me :Miley told me she saw Todd Scott with his top off!
Her :Yeah...
Me :I bet its like all abs....*sigh*
Her :I don’t really care about boys
Me: But it is our duty as teenagers to obsess creepily over boys!
Her :What would you say if i told you i was gay?
Then i go into song like i usually do when any conversation gets too serious. it went like this...
If you were gay
It would be okay
because well hay
i like you anyway
And i know that you
would accept me too
If i told you today
HEY GUESS WHAT IM GAY
I didn’t make that song up, it’s like my favourite song ever though, i know all the words and there was like two more chorus’s to go but she said...
Her : no seriously
Me : it would be kay, so long as you didn’t come onto me...
Her :........i am gay
.........................................
Me :So what lesson do we have next ?

Thats probably not what you are supsoed to do on this thing....but whatevs before i go i would just like to say.........
SASGAY
ITACHI IS HOTTER THAN YOU DEAL WITH IT
CHICKEN BUTT HAIR
PEACE OUT
I'm sad... by Nao_angel
Author's Notes:
Nao here^^...eeh, it's the first time I contribute to round robin, and heck i didn't even know what round robin was supposed to mean anyway...*glares at those who laugh* ok ok i'm a native French speaker and my English is somehow...well...average.
so i don't get expression like round robin...who the fuck came up with such expression anyway? and why the heck am i babbling here, huh? *runs into a wall*
Thanks to Akio for creating such sweet...eh fic. well call it whatever you like. I hope you don't mind me posting here, and contributing to that weird Robin thingy...heck.

And Akio, please don't tease Oni too much...she'll get after you, you know? watch your back, she could send Kimi and her katana to kill you...*evil look*
Oh. and don't go on TONFA when your teacher is standing in front of you^^

Anyway, yes you did say we had to be serious here.
So I want to be serious now.

I totally agree with Traci and her previous post about Sasuke. I'm also a Sasuke lover. Cause Sasu-chan is perfect and what I hate the most is when someone says that awful chicken butt thingy about his hair...Come off it......he looks gorgeous. When I look at him I just wish for one thing:
1) I WANT TO BE A GUY...AND GAY.

And yes I also hate Itachi. Cause Itachi is the reason why Sasu-chan left Naru-chan. Maybe one day I should tell you about my wildest dreams where I see Sasuke taking his sword/katana-thingy-forgot-its-name now and stabs his damn brother in the heart...HA! I can't wait for it to happen. Me gonna email Kishi about it. lol^^

Change of topic.

Violet. Chill my friend^^ All what you've said is so true...that's why I punched one of my friends the other day when she was trying to cheer me up in saying: "life is beautiful...".
You know, I saw you complaining about Texas a few times...aaah just think about me, I live in Switzerland...you know, that hole in the middle of Europe? Yep. Right there. And it's awful. Awful. I want to get out of here. I want to go and live in Tokyo.

And the reason why I am very sad right now is:

The Playstation 3 just came out in my place. And i don't have enough money to buy it.

*Nao stabs herself and dies*
Chapter 11 by Rikku
Author's Notes:
That Topics idea is GREAT^^ *huggles Akio*
It's sad not many people have been posting here...*pouts*
Heya everyone!
I'm Nori and I'm japanese! And I'm currently in Sydney! But I know you don't care LMAO!
I'm kinda new on TONFA but I've become quite familiar with a few members here and there hehe^^

SO, after this very depressive post that Nao left us before dying...lol jk jk, you know i love you Nikki (yes, her name is Nikki!!!...Nao is just another name she took coz she's an Akatsuki spy!! -> Go Nikki! Go back to Fishstick!!! LOL)
Anyway, I was saying that Nikki...oh well Nao...had put us all in a very depressive mood so here I am to cheer everyone up! haha, i'm awesome! [narcissic mode on].

My topic for you guys today:

I'd like to discuss Gaara's sexual attitude/position.

............

ahem. -_-'''

Yea, you read correctly.
I'm a HUGE Gaara fan, i just love him to death. But there's something that bothers me about him!!! He's always the SEME!!
Fuck it, no one realizes that he's much hotter if made UKE!!
What do you guys think?
Am I allowed to post a pic? huh? huh? Akio don't kill me^^
just a small one^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Isn't Gaara so much hotter when he's submissive and gentle huh????

*MASSIVE NOSEBLEED*

Neji-kun...Lee-kun...those are perfect Seme guys for Gaara^^

I'd love to have your guys opinions^^
no Nao, not you, I know it already...haha, i'm so mean *huggles Nao*...I just hope you'll rise from the dead again^^ if you do and cheer up, i might buy you the PS3^^
and Violet, cheer up^^ I'm glad you're different from those people you mentioned^^
Oni, I don't like anonymous reviews either, we should do something about it^^
Akio, i'm waiting for the yaoi scene^^
Traci, I agree with you, I love Sasuke but I think Itachi is HOT too, anyway, i love all Uchihas^^
and xpure evilx, i have 3 lesbian friends, they arent hard to deal with hahaha^^

and with that said...

...God bless you all!


Noriko
Chapter 12 by takahiro8
Author's Notes:
Wow, im in school still, i should log off
well im here cuz, well im bored.

back to quantum Physics.....or at least wait shit i cant remeber where i left off >.<

ill read it agian when i get home

Now for all the yaoi that is being posted up, Plz
PLZ, dont post it up here why, cuz i was rweading through the last chapter and wel;l, my freind saw that on pic of Garra......he starred at me for a long time. You know what im goign to Make another Section for Yaoi. And dont kill me because i havent posted up the next pages, HER HINNESE COMPUTER BROKE SO I CANT POST YOU CRAP( dont kill me fan girls)UP. at least taht is what she said, i think she's just keeping ity for her self. I will pry it out of her hands. why am i calling yaoi crap, im in Hentia mode for the momenet XD














and still nothig about my bunny that i wrote, im refuse to post anything up untill i get a response wether good or bad. you guys can be asses sometime( dont kill me Oni)

My name is Aiako
-Can you tell us where you live?

-" i live...in Itachis childhood"

- Cant you explain that?
" we were very good freinds when we were littel then i died. But i protect him."

-From what?

- "THe Truth"

- Can we talk to Kiro

_" NO, he'll hurt Itachi"

Then can you tell us who killed him?
-" im might, BUt lets play a game first. TEll me what you now of what happened that day*giggle"

-YOu know what happened .

-" you're no fun"

- How old are you?

-" Three, and all ready a murderer *giggle"







This sounds like Oni-chan LOL XD and my sister....i know creepy
Chapter 13 by takahiro8
Author's Notes:
sad, and happy ( some of you may kill for what im about to write, mainly, fangirls)
as some of you may recall, i have 32, yes 32 volumes of yaoi. But due to my reacnt thought, i mean really , i have decided to get rid of them.

Now before you all start shouting at me, one person has these, on backup, me. Ok , now you may start shooting since i lost that disk which i was going to give to my freind to post up.

and my thoughts things.....lets just say i had very un-me thoughts.....i bang my head against the wall, and i still cant get that one image out of my head of my friend in spedos.....i feel dirty, really i do. no i dont have anything agianst gays, i just think i need a break from any sexual simmilants. I'd say 3 months willl get me back to my Asexual mind pattern.

OK... i feel like someof you mighty acctually come and kill me.....im scared.

If some of you know of some way to get rid of....unpleasent or disturbing thoughts, please i beg you to tell me. God damit those freakin spedos * bangs head on wall* at this monet, i've broken 6 crystal wine cups, i bang me head too close to them and the have fallen. i feel dirty.

I need help DAM IT

Very disturbed and seemingly out raged( key word "seemingly")


-Akio



When life presents you with a friend in spedos, look away; my cause massive nosebleeds and mental trauma.
im BACK!!! by takahiro8
Author's Notes:
yays, im not emo, wow i said that so many times...
Remeber, the fact i have 32 volumes of yaoi, and i lost the disk.............





well i found it. Buried under the kitchen tile.... im still not sure how it got there. but they are all raw, so i need to reformat them. so i should have them up by sunday 6 pm ( pacific time, CA)

On to a diffrent topic, im drawing agian, and im getting a WACOM TABLET, YAY!!! for my b-day, which is dec 22. T~T so far away...

do you guys have any pics of the male UPPER, i repeat UPPER body. i need to practice for art class, and i need to practice big time. it been 6 months since ive drawn anything without clothes.
Yes i do take request for drawings.
No i wont do smut scenes
Yes i will do light yaoi
No i wont do yuri, i have little experince in tha department
Yes i will draw girls, just not yuri
No i dont do color
Origies.......tell me who and who and ill think about it.
AND I ONLY DO PENCIL....cuz i ran out of pigment ink and i lost all my brushes and pens >.<



AND one more thing, i would like to complian.

STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING STRANGE PAIRINGS, "FUNNY" STORIES, 100 WORD CHAPTERs( dont waste our time ppl), MAKING CHAT FICS( when life gives you emails is an excellent example of what a chat fic should be.), AnD RETARDED COPYING OF VERY GOOD IDEAS AND MAKING THEM IN TO ABSOLUTE CRAP!!



-Akio AKA Mr. UnMotivated

-- They think imtoo shy, anti-social, anger challenged,irksome, and un motivated. I have an IQ of 128, and my GPA is 2.5. I fit the criteria of a childhood prodogie. Why do they ignore me then? Becuase i refuse to lower myself and take the classes that will give them credits. Eat that LAUSD. --
















in case you are wondering, and if your not too bad, they refuse to let me take Japanese at a community college after school, and i refuse to let them tell me what to do.thats why im taking 4 Ap classes next year, and Jap. Ill show those assholes that they cant tell me what to do. I hate the school district.


I hate the Educational Board. Just cuz im a freshman...Bullshit



-Akio ( again XD)
Blonde? by niveaus
Sorry if you don't think this fits in here... but it seems the best place I've found so far.

There's something I've been really wondering about since I started reading fanfics, and that is:

Why do so many people on here refer to Naruto as 'the blonde,' or Gaara as 'the redhead?'


My guess it that this is a cultural or semantic difference between the US and the UK, because I'm English, and to me 'a blonde' or 'a redhead' refers only to a girl (actually maybe not 'redhead' so much, but 'blonde' definitely). Nothing sexist or anything, but before I began reading fanfics I had only ever heard of guys being described as having blonde hair, never them being called 'a blonde.'


Does anyone have any comment that could help explain? Because at the moment I find it fairly confusing, and it just seems like bad language use, which I'm sure is not the case.
Inuyasha the best anime ever? by Hope4love
Author's Notes:
A post from a noob.
You know it kind of urks me that alot of anime fans say that Inuyasha is the best show ever. Maybe it's beacuse I don't like it anymore, or more like I'm disappointed in it.

I mean there is so many things that bug me about the show now. Like the lack of character development, episodes that repeat the same information that we already know, filler episodes,Kagome's english dub voice, and the fighting in the show is boring.

Not to mention that the Inuyasha movies are more like 1 or 2 hours filler episodes.

Now I don't mean to offend all the people who are fans of the show. I'm not trying to attack you guys or anything. I just don't think people should call it the best anime ever made.

Signed by Hope4love
Kyuubi... Fox or Bunny by puresugar13
Have you ever noticed that the Kyuubi looks like an angry, orange, long-tailed bunny with rabies on crack?

I have.

It's weird, I always thought the Kyuubi didn't look like the foxes I normally see (I'm currently looking into buying a fox for a pet... found one... trying to buy it). Then I came across a person selling bunnies, and it hit me, a rock someone threw. and then I noticed that the Kyuubi lookedlike that bunny, if that bunny was angry, orange, and had nine long tails on it. And then when I was walking outside, I saw some guy on crack, and he also looked like the Kyuubi.

Am I right, or am I just going Narutardish (a really good thing if I am) or maybe even both. Because it's so like a narutard to notice these things.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3806