pink fox mating by kagura111
Summary: Kyuubi disides it's time for naruto to mate!
Categories: Orphan Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 449 Read: 2752 Published: 08/02/07 Updated: 08/02/07
Chapter 1 by kagura111
Naruto woke up one morning, feeling funny he whent to look in the meror. What he saw scared him to hell! His wiscure marks had thickend, his eyes had red slits, his nails grew into claws, and he had fangs!
"Oh my god!"
Naruto got into the shower. When he came out he dried himself off with a towl and put it back on the rack. when he came out of the bathroom he saw a naked Sakura lying on the bed.
What the fuck is Sakura dooing on my bed, naked!
Sakura stood up whent twords Naruto. suddenly Sakura whent behind him and slamed him onto the bed.
"What are you doing Sakura!"
Naruto didn't know what he was doing, he didn't feel like himself. Naruto got ontop of Sakura and plunged his hard cock into her. Naruto thrusted into Sakura faster and faster moning louder and louder. Naruto about to reach his climax, bit Sakura between the sholder and the neck. With one finle thrust, Naruto spiled his demonic seed into Sakura's womb. Kyuubi/Naruto could smell that she was pregnant with his child.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3295