I Never knew I loved you by Koyuki
Summary: He never realized how he felt for her until they went on a mission together. Sasuke and Hinata. R&R and I'm taking a CHALLENGE!
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The World Of Naruto
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 5205 Read: 11317 Published: 15/12/06 Updated: 20/01/07

1. Prologue by Koyuki

2. Courage by Koyuki

3. Mysterious Gifts by Koyuki

4. Confessions by Koyuki

5. Confessions part 2 by Koyuki

6. Dating and Jealousy by Koyuki

7. Couples,Couples,and more Couples by Koyuki

8. From Good to Bad From Better to Worse by Koyuki

9. Suprise Suprise by Koyuki

10. Fighting for Love by Koyuki

Prologue by Koyuki
I never knew that I loved her until that day. We were out on a mission to pick flowers for children in the hospital. I never really knew how to pick flowers and match them up but when I saw her I figured out real fast. With her lavender hair that was as beautiful as anything I've ever seen. Her pearl eyes that resembles a real pearl itself. I wish I could tell her how I feel but she's in love with someone else. I will ask her one day when I get the courage. With all the love in my heart......


I LOVE HINATA!

SASUKE
Courage by Koyuki
Author's Notes:
This is for all those Sasuke and Hinata fans out there.

I DON'T OWN NARUTO. HE'S THE PROPERTY OF KISHIMOTO MASASHI
Sasuke's POV

I jumped out of bed all excited and what not. Today was the day I was going to tell Hinata how I feel. I grabbed a towel and ran towards the shower. I took a real quick shower. I ran out the bathroom and went through my closet. I quickly grabbed my blue shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the back and I grabbed my white shorts. I put my arm bands on and grabbed my bandages and wrapped them on my legs. I put on my shoes and fixed my hair then ran out the door. I stood there and thought to myself.

'What does Hinata like besides flowers?'

The the idea hit my like a ton of bricks.

'She loves cinnamon rolls!'

I quickly ran towards the flower shop and bought some exsotic flowers. As I was about to leave I saw Ino(fangirl) running towards me. I looked towards the door and ran as fast as possible to the point where I couldn't see anything. I turned back and she was nowhere in sight.

'Now time to head for the backery', I thought.

I casually walked to the backery like I was going for myself so I wouldn't cause any trouble. As I walked in I smelled some delicious auromas. I sniffed my way through the shop then I saw then.

'Cinnamon Rolls.'

I quickly bought at least 4 cinnamon rolls and headed out the shop.

'Now all I have to do is find Hinata and ask her on a date.'

Normal POV

As he was walking he ran into the hyperactive knuckle head ninja Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke looked at Naruto then quickly put his head down as if he wasn't doing anything. He walked by him but right when he passed him up Naruto smelled it.

'Oh crap!'

Sasuke thought then quickly dashed through Konoha with Naruto head on his heels. Soon Naruto gave up and walked away. Sasuke sat on the Hokage's head and screamed what seemed to be a name.

"HINATA! HINATA!"

'What am I doing calling Hinata's name. I must be crazy!'

She walked out of the Hyuuga Manor towards the Hokage's statues. Sasuke smiled.

'It's working'.

She smiled as she looked at the Hokage's statues and began running. Sasuke smiled even wider.

'It's working.'

He quickly sat down the stuff he bought and pulled out a card and placed it right besidethe flowers and cinnamon rolls. He smiled again before leaving and left for his house. Soon enough Hinata was on the Hokage's head. She walked around until she spotted some gifts. She picked them up and the note dropped on the ground. She opened it and read it.

Dear Hinata-sama,

I've always loved you until the day I die. I never really seen much in you until we went on a mission together. I love how you pick flowers,I love everything about you. Will you be MINE?

Your SECRET ADMIRER

She smiled as she finished reading the note and sat down blushing the whole time. She ate her cinnamon rolls and after she finished ahe headed home and placed her flowers in some water.

'I can't believe I have a secret admirer.'

She though as she placed the note next to the flowers. She smiled and left her room.

Sasuke's POV

'All in a day's work.'

He thought before smiling.
Mysterious Gifts by Koyuki
Author's Notes:
If anyone sees at the end that it wasnt suiting enough I promise I'll update it.

Hinata got over her stuttering problem. Enjoy.
Hinata woke up all happy and what not. She smiled the whole time she was up. She took a quick shower. After she took her shower she got dressed. She put her fishnet on and zipped up her jacket over it. She but her regular pants on and put her shoes on. She looked herself down in the mirror and made sure her hair was in its place. When she was finished she ran out her room towards the door. As soon as she was about to leave Neji stepped out in front of her.

"And where do you think you're going Hinata-sama?"

He asked in a cruel but civilized manner. She smiled as she looked at him.

"I have to ask every shinobi in the village a question."

"What for?"

"Well someone has been sending me cinnamon rolls and flowers for the past week. Speaking of it have you been sending me flowers and cinnamon rolls?"

He sighed.

"No."

"Well thank you Neji-kun!"

She flashed him a smile and quickly left out of the manor. She looked around quickly until she saw Kiba and Shino headed towards her house. She quickly ran towards them almost out of breath. She panted very hard. She looked up at them and smiled with a faint blush across her face. Kiba and Shino eyed her suspiciously.

"What's wrong Hinata?"

Kiba had asked her in a concerned way.

"Um I have a question to ask you 2. Have you been sending me cinnamon rolls and flowers?"

Shino raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well someone's been sending me cinnamon rolls and flowers for the pass week and was wondering if it was any of you."

Kiba smiled and Akamaru barked.

"No."

"Nope."

"Thanks Kiba. Could you ask Kurenai-sensei could I take the day off. Thanks! Bye!"

She quickly dashed past them looking for Ino's squad. She ran past a few buildings and training grounds until she saw them.

"Hi Ino!"

She waved as she walked towards them. She was obviously tired from running through Konoha.

"Um... I have to ask Shikamaru and Chouji something."

She walked towards them panting and gasping for air.

"Are you sending me gifts?"

"No troublesome woman."

Shikamaru immediatly walked away grumbling.

"What about you Chouji?"

"No."

He then started to munch on some chips. She smiled and ran towards Team 7.

"Only 2 more people left. Naruto and Sasuke and I doubt if it's Sasuke so it has to be Naruto."

She flashed a smile and blushed. She ran towards the training area all happy and carefree. She finally found out who her admirer was or at least that's what she thought. She quickly rushed towards Team 7. She had spotted Naruto and ran up to him panting and sweating. He looked at her and smiled.

"Hi Hinata-chan."

"Hi Naruto-kun. Um... I have to ask you something."

She blushed a bit then started to play with her fingers. Then she looked towards her feet. Naruto looked at her confused.(why does he have to be so damn stupid)

"What's wrong Hinata-chan? Do you have a fever?"

He put his hand on her forehead which caused her to blush more. She grabbed his hands.

"I'm okay Naruto-kun. There's something I need to ask you."

"I'm all ears Hinata-chan! Believe it!"

"Have you been sending me cinnamon rolls and flowers for the past week?"

She asked in a happy/concerned way.

"I'm sorry Hinata-chan but I havent."

She lowered her head in a disappointed way. She began to think to herself.

'If it wasn't Naruto-kun than it could only be...'

She walked passed Naruto looking for Sasuke.

"Sasuke-san! Sasuke-san!"

Just as she was about to walk up to him Sakura a.k.a. FOREHEAD GIRL stepped in the way.

"What do you want with Sasuke-kun,Hinata-chan?"

"I need to ask him something."

"You better not be flirting with him!"

Hinata sweatdropped and walked passed her ignoring everything she had to say. Just as she walked towards Sasuke he disappeared. She smiled.

'I finally found out who it was! Sasuke-kun!'

She blushed then turned around and ran towards her house.





REVIEW PLEASE!
Confessions by Koyuki
Author's Notes:
I promise I'll get back to it. I know its not complete but it will be. Ill tell you when I finish so be aware. Until then enjoy!
Sasuke woke up bright and early. Today would be the perfect day to tell Hinata how he felt. Today was the annual Konoha festival. The one sure thing that you had to do to get in was bring a date. Sasuke knew exactly who he wanted to take. He didnt get dressed in his usual outfit. Instead he grabbed his new outfit out of the closet. It was a long black robe with a dark blue tie on the back of it. He grabbed some matching dress shoes and casually walked out of the door only to be tackled by thousands of fangirls. They all had heart shaped eyes smiling and giggling. Sakura and Ino made their way towards the front. Sakura was wearing a pink kimono with cherry blossom flowers on it and she had a flower in her hair. A big white ribbon and a cherry blossom bracelet complimented it. Ino wore a yellow kimono with a dasy in her hair. A white flower complimented her hair. Her and Sakura wore their hair tied in a bun with chopsticks sticking out the opposite sides of them. They had a big chessy smile on their faces.

"Sasuke-kun, will you go to the festival with me!?"

"No Ino-pig! He's going with me not you!"

"Whatever FOREHEAD GIRL!"

Sasuke sweatdropped and slowly made his way back into his house. He slammed the door loud in their faces and locked all the locks so they wouldnt get in. He ran towards his room and grabbed a black case. He opened it to reveal a matching silver bracelet,earrings,and necklace in it. There was a charm inside of it that had a real diamond on each of them. He thought to hisself.

'I hope she likes it. Sure it costed me all my money but hey it was worth it.'

He jumped out of his bedroom window and headed for the center of Konoha with the gift he had. He was more than halfway there but as soon as he spotted Hinata and was about to go talk to her Neji,Naruto,Kiba,and Shino moved in the way. Sasuke stopped and looked at them.





TO BE CONTINUED...
Confessions part 2 by Koyuki
Author's Notes:
Umm.... I will be writing in bits so keep checking for added parts kk! Enjoy this FINAL chapter!
*Recap*

*...just as he was about to go talk to Hinata, Naruto,Neji,Kiba,and Shino moved in the way*


Sasuke looked at them each with a nervous look but as soon as he spotted Naruto it hit him like a bat.

'What the hell is Naruto here for. He doesnt even like Hinata!'

"Move out of my way."

Neji raised an eyebrow at him.

"What do you think youre doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing!"

"Look if I catch you messing with Hinata you'll regret it!"

"You can't stop me from doing anything."

Naruto and Kiba growled and Shino stood there with his hands in his pockets. He suddenly had a feeling that he didnt like Hinata that way so he walked away. Naruto looked back at him.

"Where do you think youre going Shino!?"

He didnt say anything. He walked away ignoring Naruto and Kiba. They both turned back towards Sasuke but he was gone. He went over towards Hinata. Neji's eye started to twitch but he quickly shunned it away.

"Naruto,Kiba. It doesnt matter anymore. Lets just enjoy ourselves while we can. You two do whatever you can do but me. Im going to look for Tenten."

He blushed at the thought of Tenten and quickly walked away so they wouldnt notice. Kiba and Naruto's mouths were wide open.

"Can you believe the nerve of Neji!"

Then the idea quickly clicked inside his head.

'Since Sasuke-teme like Hinata that means Sakura-chan is still available.'

He rubbed his hands together and made his way towards Sakura. Kiba sweatdropped and walked away obviously feeling betrayed. Meanwhile with Sasuke and Hinata. Sasuke had showed Hinata her gift he had for her. She blushed and smiled as she saw what was in it.

"It matches perfectly with your outfit."

Sasuke was blushing as he said what he said. Hinata was wearing a dark lavender kimono with a white ribbon on the back. She had two diamond chopsticks in her hair. Sasuke took the gifts from the case and put them gently on Hinata. He grabbed her hands and they both blushed a deep crimson red.

"Hinata I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She blushed even more. She couldnt contain herself. She hugged Sasuke tight and whispered in his ear.

"Of course. Why wouldnt I?"

He hugged her back. What completed the scenery was that it was night time and they had fireworks and lights. People were clapping and throwing flowers. Hinata and Sasuke kissed a few times and started to hold hands. They walked down the lane towards the Hokages tower. There they sat on the roof hand in hand cuddled together. They looked at each other and kissed one last time. More fireworks began to go off and a big pink heart exploded making them be in the middle of it.
Dating and Jealousy by Koyuki
Author's Notes:
I dedicate this chapter to simplesonatina and Takumi. They are the ones who told me to write more so guess what thats what I'm going to do.LOL!


This is not a continued chapter. I will finish updating. I promise. My dad told me to go to bed. It will be finished tommorrow.Cya!
Sasuke and Hinata have been dating for the past 2 weeks and everything was going well for them. They were like the perfect couple, They go great together like chocolate and milk,peanut butter and jelly,fruit and vegetables. Everyone were as happy as can be except one person. Kiba Inuzuka! He dreamed only of going out with Hinata but Sasuke got there first.

"I had all that I can stand! I will break them to apart if its the last thing I do!"

He then started laughing maniacally. He grabbed Akamaru and placed him in his jacket. He got all his tools and weapons ready for his battle with Sasuke. He was planning on fighting Sasuke for Hinata.(he's crazy o.O). He opened his window and rushed towards the center of Konoha. When he arrived he saw Hinata and Sasuke at Ichiraku Ramen eating along with Sakura and Lee.(Yes they are dating). He ran up towards them and rammed Sasuke's head in his bowl. Hinata,Sakura,and Lee looked at him crazy. Hinata looked at him furious.

"Kiba-kun what did you do that for?!"

"Don't call me that anymore!"

She was struck back at what he said same for Sakura and Lee. Lee chuckled nervously.

"I think we better go right Sakura-chan?"

"No way Lee-kun! I want to watch this!"

"Fine."

They both turned towards Sasuke waiting to see what he was going to do. Sasuke slowly raised his head out of his bowl and turned towards Kiba.

"You are going to pay for that!"

He cracked his neck and his knuckles. He slowly made his way towards Kiba while attracting a crowd. They circled around the two boys.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Some fangirls surrounded them.

"Go Sasuke-kun! Kick his ass!"

Sasuke ran towards Kiba who got in his fighting stance.

"Kiba I'm going to beat you to a pulp!"

Sasuke swift kick Kiba in the stomach knocking him to his knees. Kiba immediatly tried to get up but was having a meeting with fists and kicks in the face. After Sasuke finished he was about to burn him with Phoenix Flower Jutsu until Hinata jumped in the way.

"Sasuke stop it!"

The crowd was whispering to each other.

"Isnt that Lady Hinata? Whats she doing with Sasuke?"

Some of the fangirls growled at her and she shot the a death glare making some of them back away. Sasuke's faced lightened up some.

"I'm sorry Hinata-chan."

He began to back up some but was tackled by Kiba who knocked him to the ground. Kiba covered his legs and made his claws comeout. He then started to claw his face and arms up making it a bloody mess. Hinata growled and activated her Byakugan. She ran towards Kiba and hit him right in the back with her Gentle Fist Style knocking him unconcious. She moved Kiba off of Sasuke to see him laying on the ground all bloody.

"O Sasuke! Sasuke!"

She then bursted into tears leaving the crowd around them to back away and call for medics.She weeped for about 5 minutes until Sasuke reached for her.

"Don't cry Hinata. It wasnt your fault."

He put his hand on her face to wipe away the tears. She grabbed his hand and started to smile a bit.

"I thought you were dead."

He chuckled lightly.

"Dont worry I will never die as long as you never forget me."

He chuckled one more time before being met with the medic ninja. They immediatly rushed him to the hospital with Hinata following.

"How is he?"

"He's just fine. He just lost a lot of blood. He'll be as good as new in the morning."

Hinata smiled and went inside of his room. There he layed on the bed sleeping. She smiled and thought to herself.

'He's so adorable when he's sleeping.'

She went towards his bed and put a couple of flowers in the vase then sat in an empty chair next to his bed. She then whispered in his ear.

"Sleep well my prince."

Then she kissed him on his cheek. She then fell asleep in the chair after a few minutes.










OKAY... THIS ISNT THE FINAL CHAPTER. I WILL BE THINKING ABOUT MAKING MORE SO BE AWARE! LOL! R&R
Couples,Couples,and more Couples by Koyuki
Author's Notes:
Oh i got something to say. Everyone of Naruto in this story is 15 and older.

Disclaimer:Unfortuantely I dont own Naruto he is the property of Masashi Kishimoto(I wish that was me except a girl)

I might use some original characters or borrow some. Note:Pairings:Kakashi and Kurenai;Sasuke and Hinata;Naruto and Koyuki;Neji and Tenten;Shikamaru and Temari;Chouji and Ino;Shino and Alex Fujibayahsi(OC);I don't like Kiba so you all should tell me what to do with him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Watashi wa pano tabemasu!
Sasuke woke up from his slumber. He tried to sit up but couldn't because a sleeping Hinata was laying right on his lap. He smiled at her. Then he tapped her on her head. She blinked slowly then she began to sit up and rub her eyes only to be met with piercing black eyes. She backed up a few times so she could see who it was. She smiled at the sight.

"I'm glad to see that you're awake Sasuke-kun."

"Same for you Hinata-chan."

They gently kissed each other then smiled. Hinata sat up out of her chair.

"Would you like anything to eat Sasuke-kun?"

"Yes please."

She smiled then left the room. Right when she left she came right back in the room smiling.

"You have visitors Sasuke-kun."

He smiled and in came Neji,Naruto,Sakura and all the other genin. Their senses even came. Sakura smiled.

"You okay Sasuke-san."

They all looked at her. It seems that she didn't call him kun. She had gotten over her thing for him when she saw that Hinata and him were dating so she decided to go out with her favorite friend Rock Lee. Sasuke smirked along with Hinata.

"Looks like Lee finally got to you huh Sakura-san?"

She blushed a bit and Lee flashed a smiled along with a thumbs up. Neji scoffed. Hinata looked at him.

"What are you scoffing for Neji-kun? You finally got the courage to ask Tenten out."

They began to laugh. Sasuke chuckled a bit and Neji blushed. Tenten smiled and clunged on to Neji.

"By the way everyone..."

They all looked at Hinata.

"What are you all doing here anyway?"

Kakashi laughed.

"We wanted to check up on you to lovebirds. O and you're being invited to a little picnic today. All the genin and everyone in the whole village will be there and you two are officially invited."

Hinata beamed. Sasuke smiled. Naruto busted in the room smiling.

"Did you recover Sasuke-teme?"

"Why would you care about me you dobe?"

Naruto smiled.

"No reason but I still hate you. Believe it!"

They all laughed.

"O by the way you all aren't the only ones with a girlfriend."

They looked at him confused. He beamed.

"Allow me to introduce you to...Koyuki Tanaka!"

In walked a girl with long brown hair that went down to her waist. She had dark brown eyes that looked almost black. She was wearing a black tanktop with some dark blue pants(like Sakura's). She had her headband tied around her waist and she wore some regular shoes. Sakura looked at her.

"Wow Naruto. I wasn't expeacting this."

Naruto started laughing while rubbing the back of his head.

"Well you guys don't expect a lot of things from me."

They started laughing. Hinata stopped laughing then looked at Sasuke.

"Well I need to go change into more suiting for a picnic. I'll see you all there."

She began to leave but Sasuke grabbed her hand and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss while everyone else did the same. They then pulled away. They both smiled.

"Yes showing them that you're mine."

She smiled and casually walked away along with the rest of them.
From Good to Bad From Better to Worse by Koyuki
Author's Notes:
Umm... this is starting to get to a wrap so if this is the last chapter I might not be writing anymore chapters after this.TToTT I really dont want to stop but sadly I'm running out of ideas so I have to stop.TTToTTT Sorry simplesonatina.




I've made a decision! I will write a story for each couple just give me a vote on who to do it with and no boys paired wih boys cause I dont do YAOI!
Sasuke was released from the hospital that same day. Today was the day of the picnic and everyone were getting all dazzled up for today. Hinata was smiling the whole time she was getting dressed.

'I have to find something to wear. I wonder what Sasuke's gonna wear.'

She put her finger on her chin thinking.

'No no Hinata. Now's not the time. Got to find something to wear and quick.'

She opened up her closet to reveal a huge walk in closet with a bunch of stuff from designer clothes,shoes,purses,anything you can think of. She ran all the way to the back to see if she had anything. As she ran towards the back she her the door snap. She got frightened by the sound so ran back towards the door. She slowly twisted the doorknob and noticed that it wouldnt open. She then began to knock on the door.

"Someone please open the door."

No one answered which caused her to shed tears and bang harder.

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

Still no answer. She sat against the door and she started to sob even harder.

*On the outside of the door*

"My daughter will not be dating some Uchiha boy. If I catch her with him ever again she will regret it from the day she was born to the day she'll die!"

He looked at his servants.

"Keeped her looked in the closet until I want it open."

"Hai!"

He ushered them to leave him to his post.(Such a cruel person isnt he)

*With Sasuke and the others*

Sasuke was pacing back and forth like he was going to put a hole in the ground. He checked his watch for the 20th time.

"Where can she be. It's not like her to be late at all."

Naruto smiled along with Koyuki.

"Don't work Sasuke-san. I'm sure she'll be here any minute."

"Easy for you to say Koyuki-san. Your date's already here."

She smiled and stuck a tongue out at him then went back to cuddle with Naruto. Sasuke was becoming more impatient by the minute. Then the idea clicked in his head.

"Hiashi!"

He quickly ran to look for his friends.

"Naruto!"

"What?!"

"Go and get the others and meet me by the big cherryblossom tree on the hill."

"Wait what are you gonna do?"

"Just hurry. I'll be right back. I have to ask Kakashi-sensei something!"

They both ran their seperate ways.

*With Naruto*

"Guys!"

They all looked at Naruto.

"Sasuke said for us to meet him at the big cherryblossom tree on top of the hill."

Neji raised an eyebrow.

"What for?"

"I don't know but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Hinata-chan."

Neji lowered his eyebrow and everyone else pondered. Neji raised his head.

"I know who it is."

The idea quickly clicked in everyone else's head.

"Hiashi-sama!"

They all said at the same time. They all nodded and ran towards the tree.

*With Sasuke*

"Come on Kakashi-sensei!"

"Even if it were true how can you prove that Hiashi-sama has Hinata-chan locked in her house."

Kurenai furrowed her brow.

"I know Hiashi-sama and it is like him to do stuff like this. I believe you Sasuke-kun."

Kakashi was trapped now. He had no choice but to believe Sasuke now.

"Okay! I believe you too."

"Good now let's hurry to the spot we were supposed to go to."

They both grabbed Kakashi's jacket and they teleported to the spot. WHen they got there they were met with death glares. Naruto growled.

"You told us to hurry but you got here late!"

Kakashi rubbed his head.

"Look if we are going to rescue Hinata-chan we need a plan now gather around closely."














OKAY PEOPLE... I AM GOING TO STOP AT 10 CHAPTERS(THAT MEANS NO MORE...)

SORRY FOR ALL YOU DISSAPOINTED FANS OUT THERE. R&R PLEASE.
Suprise Suprise by Koyuki
Author's Notes:
I think this is the last chapter. Enjoy!
Koyuki and Alex are my OC's. I didn't know any of Shino's jutsus so I made one up.
Hinata sat against her closet door and clutched her head and held it in her hands. She was crying for what seemed an eternity. She lifted her head and looked at her hands. She just sat and sat. Finally she gave out and layed on her floor and fell asleep hoping that Sasuke would come and get her.

*With Sasuke and Team*

"Did everyone get that?"

"Hai!"

Everyone saluted in responce and took off towards the Hyuuga Manor. Neji was a Team Captain since he knew his way around the Manor. He was with Tenten,Naruto,Koyuki,Ino,and Kurenai. He snuck around the corner of the intrance to the Manor and looked for any guards. He say about 3 guards walking back and forth. They were guarding the intrance to Hinata's room. Neji looked at Ino and Koyuki.

"You two are up."

They jumped up from the spot. Ino did the nessacary handsigns.

"Ninja Art:Mind Transfer Jutsu!"

She headed for the guard on the right. When she got to the body she activated the Byakugan and hit the guard in the middle. Koyuki ran towards the guard on the left and jumped on his back. She hit him in his prssure point on his neck. After Ino and Koyuki took care of the guards they signaled for Neji and Naruto.

"Naruto it's your turn."

Naruto jumped up in the middle of the room and and did some handsigns.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

More than 10 Narutos appeared. They all smiled and looked at Neji waiting for him to tell them where to go. Neji activated his Byakugan and looked through the walls. He pointed down the hall.

"That way!"

The Narutos laughed and ran down the hall. From there you could hear punches being thrown and screams from the guards. Naruto came running back. He cheesed.

"Guards taking care of."

Neji smirked and took out a walky talky.

"Sasuke you're up!"

He smiled and looked at his squad which was Kakashi,Shino,Alex,Sakura, and Lee.

"Time to move out."

They ran on the opposite side of the Manor. They looked around for guards making sure none were around. They spotted one big guard. He had a sword on his back and he was wearing a black outfit. Sasuke looked at Kakashi signaling him to go. Kakashi jumped out and got in his fighting stance. Him and the guard were now fighting leaving the others to look for Hinata. Sasuke pulled out the walky talky.

"Neji were in the back of the building and Kakashi's taking care of the guard. What do we do next?"

"Meet us in the middle of the Manor and make sure Lee and Shino are with you."

He clicked of the walky talky and looked at Lee and Shino.

"You two are up!"

They nodded and they all ran inside. They met up with Neji and his team.

"Shino use your bugs to search the area for Hinata's scent so we can get her and get out of here."

Shino nodded and started with his handsigns.

"Ninjs Art:Bug Infestation!"

Bugs appeared out of his clothes which made Ino shudder and hide. Soon the bugs were everywhere. They flew down the the hall and soon they picked up Hinata's scent.

"This way!"

They all ran where the bugs went and soon they were in Hinata's room. They noticed Hinata wasn't there. Sasuke furrowed his eyebrow.

"If Hinata isn't here then where is she?"

"It's none of your business."

They turned to see Hiashi and his finest guards standing in the door way. Sasuke got mad.

"She's my girlfriend. I can see her whenever I want."

Hiashi laughed.

"She doesn't have a choice. You will never see her again. Guards take care of them!"

Soon the Genin were surrounded.





*TO BE CONTINUED*
Fighting for Love by Koyuki
Author's Notes:
Last and final chapter. OK I'm gonna miss this cause I really enjoyed this too. NOO!
Well anyway enjoy!

Disclaimer:Masashi Kishimoto I think.
After the Genin were surrounded they all took their fighting stances. Sasuke and Neji activated their Kekkai Genkai. Neji charged towards some guards hitting them and knocking them out. Sasuke did some hand signs.

"Fire Style:Pheonix Flower Jutsu!"

He burned the guards. They fell to the ground screaming in pain. Naruto laughed.

"I'm not letting you take all the glory Sasuke!"

He did his hand signs.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

About 20 clones appeared. They took out all the rest of the guards that were there allowing Hiashi to escape. Sasuke looked at Hinata's closet door.

"Now's our chance to let her escape! Tenten open that door. Were going after a little bug!"

Shino glared at Sasuke. They all nodded and ran after him. Tenten opened the door and let Hinata out. Tenten gasped. Hinata was laying on the ground clutching her stomach. Her eyes were watery and she had bags under them. Tenten lifted her up and put her on her shoulders. She ran towards Sasuke and the others.

'Hiashi you're gonna pay for what you did!"

Soon Tenten and the others were face to face with Hiashi. He looked at all of them and smirked.

"All of you against me huh? You've got to be kidding me!"

Sasuke and Neji glared at him along with the others. Sasuke activated his Sharigan and was prepared to charge at him but Neji stopped him. Sasuke looked back at Neji.

"Let me go Neji!"

"No don't. Your Sharingan won't work against his Byakugan."

Sasuke lowered his head. He looked at Neji and Naruto and smirked.

"You two are up!"

Neji and Naruto smiled with pleasure. Neji activated his Byakugan and Naruto did his shadow clones. They charged towards Hiashi. Hiashi activated his Byakugan.

"Prepare to lose!"

He stood there and did his fighting stance.

"Eight Trigrams: 2 palms."

He hit all of the Naruto's out of the way knocking them to the ground leaving Naruto vulnerable. Hiashi charged towards him only to be knocked back by Neji. They were taking blows and knocking each other back.
Hinata began regaining conciousness. She looked up towards her father and got mad. She activated her Byakugan and charged towards her father hitting him right in his stomach knocking him to the ground. He looked at his daughter with complete anger and disapointment.

"You little!"

"Father I hate you so much but I never had the courage to tell you that. You've been so mad at everything I've ever did."

All the Genin looked at Hinata suprised at what she said. Her father lowered his head in shame.

"I will tell you this. I love Sasuke. Even if you do split us apart I will always find a way to be with him."

She bowed and walked away leaving her father to gaze in space. After a few seconds he passed out. She grabbed Sasuke's hand and walked out of her house. All the others followed them. Sasuke looked at Hinata.

"Hinata I love you."

She looked at him and smiled.

"I love you too."







THE END!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2703