Wants and Needs by Monica
Summary: [KakashiXGai] Iruka loves Kakashi, But so does Gai, Can this work out? Will someones heart have to be broken in order for this to work?
(Personaly I kinda hate this story xD I just made it for the challenge.)
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: OMG.. that is creepy
Challenges: OMG.. that is creepy
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2280 Read: 4615 Published: 03/12/06 Updated: 03/12/06

1. Iruka? by Monica

2. What!? by Monica

3. Second Thoughts? by Monica

4. Regrets? by Monica

Iruka? by Monica
Author's Notes:
This is my first narutofic. Ive wrote. Reviews would be nice ^^
Thanks for reading ^^

I do no own Naruto In anyway,Wish I did, but I dont


"Talking"
Thought
"HEY!" Gai yelled after Kakashi. Normally they would be having their contest, which, ironically, Kakashi, who thought that the contest was stupid, almost always won. Gai had been talking about the spring time of youth again and was to distracted to notice Kakashi walking away. "Where do you think your going!" Gai ran ahead of Kakashi and blocked him. Kakashi just stared at him with a bored look. "Home." Kakashi coolly replied walking around his rival. "You know, that means I win!" Gai yelled at him hoping that would phase the copy-ninja. Kakashi shrugged it off and kept walking toward his apartment. Gai sighed, and walked slowly home.
Kakashi searched his pockets for his key. He had been standing outside his apartment for quite some time searching for said key. People began to stare. Kakashi finally found his key, right where he put it, in his pocket. He smacked his forehead quickly and unlocked the door. Kakashi did not even have time to step in before he was pulled into a embrace.

Kakashi was utterly confused by this embrace. He looked down only to see Iruka’s eyes staring into his. “Iruka..what are you-…?”, Kakashi was cut off as he was pulled into his apartment. Iruka quickly shut the door behind Kakashi. “Iruka. You.. I..” Kakashi stumbled. Iruka dint respond, but only pulled down Kakashi’s mask and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
At this point Kakashi was absolutely puzzled. Iruka once again leaned in to kiss Kakashi, same as before, but different. This one was longer, and with more feeling. Chills went up and down Kakashi’s spine when he felt Iruka licking his bottom lip, asking for entrance. Kakashi complied by opening his mouth. Iruka’s tongue quickly darted into Kakashi mouth, savoring the taste and feel of Kakashi’s mouth. Kakashi tried hard not to let a moan escape with no successes.
Hearing Kakashi moan only pushed Iruka further, making his feel like he had absolute control over the Jounin. The kiss lasted for a few minutes, and would have lasted longer if Kakashi hadn’t grabbed Iruka’s shoulders and pushed him away. Iruka looked up at Kakashi with a confused look. “I think you should go home..” Kakashi murmured, looking away from Iruka’s face. Iruka stood there for a second registering what Kakashi said, and finally opened the door and left, leaving Kakashi all alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC

Please review!
What!? by Monica
Author's Notes:
This is my first narutofic. Ive wrote. Reviews would be nice ^^

Thanks for reading ^^



I do no own Naruto In anyway,Wish I did, but I dont





"Talking"

Thought
Kakashi looked at the spot where Iruka had been. I’m so foolish.. Iruka probably hates me now… Kakashi thought, pressing a finger to his lips. Did he really do that… It felt so nice.. His lips are so warm and welcoming…At this point Kakashi was starting to blush. He cleared his throat and went to take a shower. I need to cool down, a shower should help…
Kakashi stripped himself of his clothed and turned on the water. As soon as Kakashi was about to step into the shower he heard the door bell ring… It mush be Iruka…I must tell him that I’m sorry.. Kakashi wrapped a towel around his waist and hurried to answer the door. He slowly opened the door, thinking of what he was going to say. “I’m so sorry for…..Gai!? What are you doing here?” Kakashi asked, about to faint from the shock of seeing Gai, not Iruka.
“Umm.. Is this a bad time Kakashi?” Gai asked, beet red from seeing Kakashi in only a towel. Also, this was the first time he has seen him without a mask on. Gai took in the site. I never noticed…Kakashi looks so.. So.. Gai couldn’t get himself to say sexy. Gai shook his head to get away the thoughts. “What is it Gai?” Kakashi asked, wondering why he was standing there shaking his head. “Oh.. Umm.. Its just that I’ve never seen you without your mask on.. Kakashi looked down and realized he was in a towel. “May I come in?” Gai asked. “Oh, of course.” Kakashi chocked, he was red from embarrassment. He moved out of the way to let Gai in. “Umm, make yourself at home while I go get dress.” Kakashi added.
A few moments later Kakashi re-entered the living room, fully dressed, to see Gai sitting there patiently. “Sorry to keep you waiting.” Kakashi was wearing a black shirt and jean. He took a seat next to Gai, “So what do you need?” Kakashi added. “Well uhh…” Gai stuttered. What had he come over for? He had long forgotten after seeing Kakashi in only a towel. He could not stop staring at Kakashi’s chest. His shirt was tight and made visible lines bordering his abs and muscles. Wow… I never noticed how good Kakashi looks. Gai’s thoughts were interrupted when he realized he was getting hard. Oh shit! If Kakashi find out I’m getting hard he will think I’m a pervert and never talk to me again! I must calm down.. Gai was getting red in the face.
“Are you alright Gai? Your getting a little red in the face.. Do you have a fever?” Kakashi asked, putting his hand on Gai’s forehead. At this point Gai was turning a dark shade of red. “Or is it…” Kakashi teasingly murmured. He looked down at Gai’s cock and noticed he was hard. He placed his hand on Gai’s waist and pulled him closer. “Ka..Kakashi… Wha…what are you doing?”, Gai stuttered. “I love you Gai.”, Kakashi muttered, almost to low for Gai to hear. But Gai did hear him. “What?!” Gai yelled out in shock.
“I . Love . You.” Kakashi coolly restated in Gai’s ear.

--------------------------------------------------------
TBC
Second Thoughts? by Monica
Author's Notes:
This is my first narutofic. I’ve wrote. Reviews would be nice ^^

Thanks for reading ^^



I do no own Naruto In anyway, Wish I did, but I don’t





"Talking"

Thought

Kakashi was leaning against Gai, his hot breath beating on Gai ear. “I..I love you too, Kakashi..” Gai murmured. Kakashi smirked at this. He pulled out a leather dog collar and held it in front of Gai’s face. It had a silver tag on it that said, “Property of Kakashi” Gai just stared at it. “You belong to me now, Gai.” Kakashi whispered with hot breath into Gai’s ear. Gai shivered as Kakashi strapped the dog collar around his neck.
Gai reached up to feel the collar. Its smooth dark brown leathery surface felt nice against his skin, even though it was tighter than he would have liked. At this point Kakashi got up and began to undress till he was only wearing his boxer that had a large lump. Kakashi was also hard. Gai stood up shakily. “What are you waiting for? Take off your clothes, unless.. Your having second thoughts.”, Kakashi murmured into Gai’s ear while nibbling on his earlobe, then retreated back to watch Gai undress.
Kakashi smirked at Gai once he had completed undressing. They were both standing there in their boxers. Kakashi lead Gai to the bedroom. The bedroom was a standard one. A bed against the wall with a window near the head of the bed, a dresser against a wall to the side, a desk near that. The only decoration was the picture of him and team seven on his dresser.
Kakashi sat on the edge of his bed and motioned Gai over to him. Gai slowly walked up to Kakashi and stood in front of him. He bit his lip when he saw Kakashi smirk, sending chills up his spine. Kakashi diverted his eyes to Gai chest. He let his hands explore the exposed chest freely. Gai moaned as Kakashi’s hand grazed over his nipple. Kakashi looked up at Gai’s face and smirked once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi pulled Gai onto the bed. Gai was laying on his back with Kakashi on hands and knees above him. “Gai, how much do you want me?” Kakashi murmured in his ear. “I want..” Gai stuttered, unable to think, “I want you inside me..”, he finally said. Did I really just say that? Gai wondered, This feels so odd, Kakashi is my rival, how can I want him so much… I’m so confused. Gai’s head felt like it was going to explode.
Kakashi saw that Gai looked distracted by thoughts and decided to take this opportunity to go a step further. Kakashi leaned down till his chest was touching Gai’s, so was their covered erections, both eager to be released. He thrust his hips forward, causing there erections to rub together. Both Kakashi and Gai groaned. “Well, green beast of Konoha, do you like how this feels?” Kakashi asked, still grinding there erections together. “Please…” Gai murmured. “Please what?” Kakashi coolly asked, in a almost whisper. “Please… I want you inside me..” Gai whispered between his panting. Gai was practical begging now.
Kakashi happily complied. He pulled Gai and himself into a sitting position. Gai sat in front of Kakashi looking confused to why he had stopped. Kakashi took of Gai’s boxers and quickly pulled off his own. He reached to the nightstand that stood next to his bed and opened the drawer. He pulled out some sort of lube and squeezed some on his hands and rubbed a little on his freed erection. “If you would please, Gai.” he added, before leaning back a little.
Gai gulped and looked down at Kakashi’s hard cock that was coated in the lube. He wrapped his hand at the base and started pumping slowly. Kakashi head fell back as he moaned out in ecstasy. Gai stared up at him and then back at Kakashi cock. He started pumping harder and fast. Kakashi stopped him before he came. “Not just yet. I want to come inside you..” Kakashi said panting.
He shifted them both into a different position. This time Gai was on his hands and knees and Kakashi was on his Knees behind him. Kakashi rubbed Gai’s ass. It felt smooth under his fingers. Quickly he plunged a finger into Gai’s ass. Gai cried out his name. Kakashi quickly pushed another finger in. Gai moaned. Kakashi quickly thrust his fingers in and out. Setting a fast rhythm. Gai moaned every time Kakashi thrust his fingers in.
As quickly as Kakashi put them in, he pulled them out. Gai moaned at the loss. Put it dint last long as Kakashi finally pushed his cock into Gai’s ass. His ass was tight, almost too tight for Kakashi. “Gai, I need you to relax.” Kakashi urged, trying to keep the pain out of his voice. “How am I suppose to relax with your cock in my ass..?” Gai painfully croaked. His eyes were clamped shut.
Gai tried his best to relax. He took deep breaths till he felt calm. “Alright, I’m going to start thrusting.” Kakashi informed him, “Just relax..” With a quick movement Kakashi pulled out half way, and slammed back in. He continued to do this, ignoring Gai’s pleas to stop, he knew Gai enjoyed it. Kakashi reached around Gai’s waist to his own erection and started to pump it at the rhythm of his thrust.
Regrets? by Monica
Author's Notes:
This is my first narutofic. I’ve wrote. Reviews would be nice ^^

Thanks for reading ^^



I do no own Naruto In anyway, Wish I did, but I don’t





"Talking"

Thought

I might make some more chapters~
Iruka had been thinking about what happened to him and Kakashi. He was going to go and apologize for what he had done. He set off to Kakashi’s apartment, fiddling with the key Kakashi had given him. The key was for Kakashi’s apartment. I hope he accepts my apology.. This same thought kept repeating in his head.
Iruka finally reached Kakashi’s apartment and was standing outside the door, rehearsing in his mind what he was going to say. He finally put the key in the lock and unlocked to door with a click.
Iruka slowly opened the door and popped his head in. “Kakashi?”, he said, a little louder that a whisper. There was no reply. He stepped into the apartment and silently closed the door. “Kakashi?” He repeated a tad louder. Still no reply. He went to see if Kakashi was in his room. He went to the entrance of his room and sighed. He placed his hand on he door knob and slowly opened the door. “Kakash-”
Iruka was cut off by shock. For what he saw almost made him faint. There was his love, Kakash, making love.. With Gai, and not him! Could Kakashi really like Gai more than he loves me? Was the only thing going though his mind. He placed a hand over his mouth and fell to his knees and started crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi heard Iruka and looked at the door in shock. Oh no, what have I done… Kakashi thought with horror. He had caused a close friend so much pain, he made him even cry. Kakashi quickly pulled out of Gai. He hurried and got his boxers and pants on and ran to Iruka.
He placed his hand on Iruka’s shoulder, only to be shoved off. Iruka got up and ran out of the room, stumbling. He got to the door and was pulled back into strong arms. Kakashi had pulled him into a embrace. “I’m so sorry you had to see that Iruka.” He murmured.
Gai quietly walked up and stood behind them, fully dressed. “Kakashi, I think I should g-..” Gai was pulled into the embrace with Kakashi and Iruka. “Next time, we will make love together, the three of us.” Kakashi whispered, just loud enough for the others to hear. This made the others blush, but they both just nodded and leaned against one another, for now, anyways they would be satisfied.


______________________________________________
Thanks for reading thus far.
(Yes, I MENT to put Thus ;P)
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2552