Princess Blues by Dragon_Master
Summary: This is a harem Anime I created, please tell me if it's good. Each chapter is another episode.
Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2093 Read: 3491 Published: 15/11/06 Updated: 29/11/06

1. 1 by Dragon_Master

2. 2 by Dragon_Master

3. 3 by Dragon_Master

1 by Dragon_Master
Author's Notes:
I own everything in this fic, don't copy it. I will also be putting the surname first, even though I don't do that often.
Mokatsu Yatsuma woke up and went downstairs. School was starting in just a few days and his parents had been dead for a month. "I need to find out how I can pay the morgage on this house, pay my school tuition, and buy food." He said. His parents had left him enough money to pay for everything for a month, but since that month was up he needed money. "I need an idea or I will lose everything." He turned on the TV and Love Hina was playing. "Hey, that's an idea. I could turn this house into an inn. I could charge 1000 yen per month and everything would be fine."

Yatsuma was outside when he saw a girl in guys clothes come walking down the street carrying a suitcase. "Hello, miss. Can I help you?" He asked.

"Yeah, do you know where there is an inn nearby?" the girl asked looking very pissed.

"Actually, I have just turned my house into an inn." Yatsuma said.

"How much?" the girl asked eyeing him.

"1000 yen per month. Is that too much?" Yatsuma asked.

"Here, that should be enough for a few months." the girl said handing him 4000 yen.

"Well, my house is right up these steps. Oh, before I forget what's your name?" Yatsuma asked.

"It's Zakutsu Shimei, what's yours?" Shimei asked.

"My name is Mokatsu Yatsuma. I'll be starting my second year at Fukuyama High in a month." Yatsuma said.

"Really, i'll be starting my first year there." Shimei said.

"That's a coincidence," Yatsuma said, "Well, it's getting late. I'll make us dinner."

"That's fine with me, which room is mine?" Shimei asked.

"Up the stairs and it's the second door on the left." Yatsuma said when they entered the house.

Yatsuma started making thier dinner, Takiyaki with riceballs. "I wonder how many more residents I'll get." He said to himself. He then sat the food on the table. "Shimei, dinner's ready." He called so she would come down and eat.

"Ok." She called back and Yatsuma saw her hurrying down the stairs. They said thier thanks and started eating. After the meal was over Yatsuma got up.

"I'm going to take a bath now. If you want to take a bath use the other bathroom. I put signs on the doors." Yatsuma said as he went to the bathroom.


Yatsuma was in the bathroom and he was relaxing with his eyes closed. Soon the door opened and Shimei walked in. Yatsuma was freaked that Shimei had went to the wrong bathroom and that she was getting into the tub. Shimei noticed that he was in the tub and fainted.

"Shimei." Yatsuma said as she fainted. He then pulled her out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. Shimei opened her eyes.

"What happened?" Shimei asked.

"Well, you acidently went into the men's bathroom instead of the women's. Then you got into the tub, while I was in and you fainted when you saw me." Yatsuma explained.

"I did it again. I always go into the men's bathroom instead of the women's, then when I realize I made a mistake I faint. Gomen Nasai." Shimei said.

"Well, I guess it's something i'm going to have to get used to. You shouldn't go to the bathroom at school so you don't make that mistake there." Yatsuma said. Yatsuma then noticed all of the boys clothes lying around. "Umm, can I ask you why you were boy's clothes?"

"I don't like girl's clothes and I hate all of that girly stuff, so i decided to act like a boy even dress like one. My parents didn't like it and tried to get me to do girly things and dress like a girl." Shimei said.

"I get it, so that means you'll be wearing the guys uniform at our school when shcool starts right?" Yatsuma replied nodding his head.

"Yeah." Shimei said yawning.

"Shimei, you don't have to worry about going into the wrong bathroom here, so you would have no reason to faint." Yatsuma whispered to her as she fell asleep. Before Yatsuma went back to his room he kissed her on the forehead.
2 by Dragon_Master
Author's Notes:
In this episode I will be introducing two new main characters. I hope you like them. Just so you know, Yatsuma is built along the lines of basically Yuske Yurameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm stuck, please give me ideas for chapters 3 and 4. The next new character will be introduced in Chapter 5.
Yatsuma and Shimei arrived at Fukuyama high. "Well, guess we better get going to our classes now." Yatsuma said.

"Yeah, see you." Shimei said.

"Hey, what are you doing with my sister?" said a man who carried himself with an air of royalty.

"Who are you?" Yatsuma said.

"Yuushi, leave him alone." Shimei said.

"My name is Zakutsu Yuushi. Let me deal with him." Yuushi said.

"I'm Mokatsu Yatsuma, if you want a fight then i'll be happy to oblige." Yatsuma said.

"Fine." Yuushi said getting ready.

Whispers spread through the crowd that had formed. Yatsuma was the strongest fighter in the school, he had defeated any oponent that had tried to fight him. "Let's do this." Yatsuma said puting up his fists.

"Yahhhh!" Yuushi yelled as he rushed in to the fray.

"Amatuer." Yatsuma said as he side-stepped and did a kick right into Yuushi's stomach. The blow kncoked the wind out of Yuushi and he fell on the floor.

"Teme, you think that will be enough to stop me. I am the most exalted fighter in my country." Yuushi said as his fist connected with Yatsuma's chin. The blow sent Yatsuma toppling backwards.

"Thanks," Yatsuma said, "I haven't had such a good fight in a few months." Yatsuma then opened his fists and closed his eyes.

"What the hell?" Yuuchi asked. Yatsuma suddenly opened his eyes and attacked Yuuchi. Yatsuma struck with a well positioned blow to the stomach, followed by a handstand kick to the head, and then he twisted his body to land a fist to Yuuchi's face. Yuuchi fell to the floor, he was beaten badly.

"That's what you get for picking a fight with me." Yatsuma said as he walked away. Yatsuma had reached his class and he sat down. Soon after he saw Yuushi enter very beat up. A few students were talking and the teacher hadn't arrived yet. The door opened again and in walked a woman in a bikini that seemed a bit too small.

"Goooooood morning students, I had trouble getting my clothes on." She said.

"What clothes, your wearing a bikini!!" yelled one of the students.

"Now that was rude, I went through of putting on clothes so I wouldn't teach naked. I'm you homeroom teacher, my name is Meiji Gasuma." she said. Yatsuma imediatly didn't like this teacher. He could tell that she was a pervert.

"This is going to be a long year at school. Yatsuma thought.

When class was over he got up, but noticed that his butt was glued to the seat, and so was all the other guys'. "Now, I can be alone with you boys." She said. She went up and looked at each boy in the class. "You are perfect." She said when she got to Yatsuma.

"Perfect for what?" He asked looking very angry.

"Perfect for me." She said as she grabbed his shirt. He didn't like that and released him from her grip.

"You're a perverted asshole of a teacher." Yatsuma said as he pulled hard against the chair, which broke. "Don't try something like that again or i'll tell the principal." He said getting each guy out of thier chairs and out of the room. After that he left. "I better stay on the school roof during this class." He thought as he was heading to his next class.

"Hey, Teme, stop." Yuushi said.

"Want another fight?" Yatsuma asked.

"No, just stay away from my sister. She doesn't need someone like you being around her. She's a princess and she should be acting like one, so stay away." Yuushi said in a hushed voice so that only Yatsuma could hear.

"A princess? Her? My life is just getting more complicated each year." Yatsuma thought not really caring that Shimei was a princess.

After school Yatsuma and Shimei walked home together. "Why didn't you tell me you're a princess?" Yatsuma asked in a casual tone.

"Well, it's just that I kinda like you and didn't want you to feel uncomfortable around me." Shimei said in a slight blush.

"Oh well, I don't really care about a person's social status, but why were you looking for an inn if you could of lived with your brother?" Yatsuma asked.

"Well, I had a fight with him. He wanted me to wear girly clothes, and do other things a princess should do. I told him i wasn't going to do those things, bad words were said and I punched his lights out." Shimei sighed.

Yatsuma whistled, "Man, so that's why. I don't feel right charging you for living at my house."

"No, I insist. After all you must have your reasons for turning your house into an inn." Shimei said.

"Yeah, my parents died a while back. About a month before you started living with me. They had left enough money for me to get by for a month, but after the month was over I had to do something, or not be able to go to school, and pay the morgage on the house. I had enough money saved up to get something to eat for a few months, but I would of been doomed if you hadn't come along that day." Yatsuma told her.

"Well then, I will help out. I can get a part time job, and give the money I make to you." Shimei said.

"Yosh. Wait a minute, did you say you liked me?" Yatsuma said her words a while ago finally sinked in.

"Well, yeah." Shimei said quietly and with a blush.

"Wow. So would you like to go out with me sometime?" Yatsuma said blushing.

"Yep." Shimei said blushing.
3 by Dragon_Master
Author's Notes:
Sorry about the long wait, but I couldn't think of an idea for this chapter. Also these are some of my favorite things to do on a date, even though i've never been on one.
Yatsuma woke up and saw Shimei sleeping next to him. "Why is Shimei in my room? I wonder what happened. Oh no." he thought as he remembered the previous nights events.

*Flashback*

"Well, it's time for our date." Shimei said to Yatsuma as they were eating lunch.

"Oh yeah, I had almost forgot." Yatsuma said "Ok, i've got just about everything ready. Damn Shimei is beautiful, even though she dresses like a guy." He thought.

"Well, lets get going." Shimei said.

"Alright, first let's go to the aquarium and watch the fish." Yatsuma said as they walked out the door.

"Wow, I love aquariums." Shimei said hugging his arm.

They spent two hours looking at the fish when Yatsuma told Shimei that they have other places to go. "Where are we going next?" Shimei asked.

"There's a movie showing at the movie theater that you might like." He said planning to see the movie with the most action.

Yatsuma was thrilled the movie he had chosen wasn't sold out. He also paid for the food and drinks as Shimei waited for him.

After the movie Yatsuma took Shimei to the most romantic resteraunt he could afford. Al around they had a great time. "Well, that was a great day." Shimei said.

"Really!?" Yatsuma asked exitedly. Happy that she had had a great time.

"Yep, and this is for you." Shimei said right before kissing him deeply.

"Wow." Yatsuma said after the kiss was broken. It was dark and both of them were getting tired, so they went to Yatsuma's room and went right to sleep.

*Flashback over*

Yatsuma was taking a bath and he touched his hand to his lips. "I can't believe how lucky I was, Shimei kissed me. I now know for sure that I want to marry her, but her brother might not let me. She's also a princess, and could already be engaged to someone else. No, I must not think like that. I'd give my life to protect her, I will marry her. Now I just got to get the courage to do it." Yatsuma noticed the door to the bathroom had opened and was surprised that Shimei had come in, naked as usual.

"Hey." Shimei said finally getting used to Yatsuma being in the tub, when she was getting in. She then laid her head on his shoulder.

"I can't tell her now, we're only in high school. I will just have to wait until we're old enough." Yatsuma thought. He then noticed that her hand as near his private and he got a full body blush.

"Let's go on a date again next week." Shimei said.

"Ok." Yatsuma replied as they both fell asleep in the tub.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2380