Kouketsu by Nikki_Yaoi
Summary: Siblings can be so different, or so alike. Who would of thought, a few pranks and problems with a large demonic cat would seperate twins, and when they find out about eachother, they are as confused as ever .

Do know that it`s a little off my other stories, so it was made mainly just for fun and humor x3

And they find out, their pasts aren`t so different

OrochimaruxOC and NejixOC
Categories: OC-centric Characters: OC, Orochimaru
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Dark
Challenges: None
Series: Through Her Life
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 4421 Read: 9543 Published: 19/10/06 Updated: 11/07/08

1. Seeing Double by Nikki_Yaoi

2. Twin Trouble by Nikki_Yaoi

3. I`m Sorry by Nikki_Yaoi

4. The Rain by Nikki_Yaoi

5. Heavy Silence by Nikki_Yaoi

6. Joy and Sorrow by Nikki_Yaoi

Seeing Double by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Ya, a new story xD

I had to do this, okay, I just HAD too.

I do NOT own Naruto.
(This is also because I`m sure Randomguy wanted Neji to get more love, right? -shot- xD)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Seeing Double

Once again, Orochimaru had told her to go to Konoha for a visit, he had said that there was someone there she should meet, and she went along with it, but this time she dragged him along and they quickly went to the Hokage`s mansion, straight to Naruto.
When they got there, Nikki looked at Naruto and crossed her arms, "Call the ANBU squad and you`ll regret it, I`m here because my husband---" she was cut off as she noticed Naruto staring at her in disbelief.
She snorted, "Shut up and let me continue, anyways, AS I was saying, he says I have a living family member."
Naruto nodded, "I`m not so sure you`ll want to meet her, but fine, I`ll send for someone to get her," he paused for a second, "SAKURA!" he yelled.
The pink haired annoyance quickly ran in, "Yes, Hokage-sama?"
"Go get Kelsea-chan...." he muttered.
She looked over at Nikki and nodded, disappearing in a puff of smoke.

A few minutes later, a female, with the appearance of Nikki came back, the only differences was her clothing and hair. Her arms were bandaged up like Nikki`s, and her eyes were that same golden color.
Naruto sighed, "This, is your twin sister, Kelsea, she came here from the sound village about six years ago, after you left."
Neji walked in after Kelsea, and as soon as he saw Nikki, looked away from her.
Kelsea`s eyes narrowed as hers met Orochimaru`s, "Hmm, sensei, what are you doing here?"
Orochimaru smirked, "She dragged me along, against my free will."
Nikki was too busy staring at this girl who looked just like her, and the fact Neji was blushing.
Naruto started laughing, "Well, Nikki-chan, I`ll explain something, you two were seperated, because when you were together, you caused alot of trouble, especially when you summoned that stupid cat, or so I`m told. Kelsea was sent away to the Sound village and you stayed here, anyways, to get rid of your confusion about Neji, he is engaged to your twin, and Kelsea use to apparently have relations with your husband before you became his apprentance."
By now, Naruto was on the ground laughing, and both Kelsea and Nikki were staring at eachother in disbelief.
Nikki quickly came to her sense and hit Neji on the head, "BAKA! You replace me with my TWIN, are we that much alike? ARE WE?" Nikki barked.
Kelsea glared at Neji, "Are you serious? She was your old girlfriend that I remind you so much of? Now I know why I remind you of her, she is just like me!"
Both punched him in the arm, then looked at eachother again.
Kelsea was the first to speak, "So your married to old man?"
Nikki blushed, "He isn`t that old!"
"He should be past sixty by now...." Kelsea muttered.
"But he never growns old looking, and he is so cute too...." Nikki whined.
"Is there some kind of love fest in here?" Sasuke laughed, as he walked in.
Naruto stood up and almost tackled Sasuke to the ground with his hug, "SASUKE-KUN!"
Nikki laughed and Kelsea stared, still not quite aware of the situation.
"Kelsea-chan, you`ve summoned Eimin before?" Nikki asked casually.
Kelsea nodded, "Yup, he is still as stubborn and as sarcastic as ever."
Nikki nodded and then hugged Kelsea, "I can`t believe I have a long lost twin."
"Everyone knew about it, but you." Sasuke muttered, with that comment, he was soon hit on the head by Nikki.
"I should be going, but I do want to talk to Kelsea-chan...." Nikki muttered.
The four soon walked out and Nikki looked at Neji for a quick second, then looked ahead and sighed, getting ready to ask about everything, curious about her twin. She couldn`t believe Orochimaru kept this a secret and she was mad about it.




TBC
Twin Trouble by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Ya, I picked on Kelsea a bit =o

And you know, I`ve said I do NOT own Naruto over and over, I think you get the point D:
Twin Trouble


They had been in Konoha almost a week now, staying in Kelsea and Neji`s house, which was in the Hyuuga compound.
Nikki sighed, "I remember being here..." she muttered angrily under her breath, Kelsea was standing behind her and giggled slightly.
"I`m ticked of at Neji-kun too, especially after I found out he had been wanting you back a short while ago," she sighed.
"How did you find that out?" Nikki asked curiously.
"Ibiki-sensei trained me in interrigation and what not, Neji cracks easily," Kelsea replied, a smirk on her face.
Nikki nodded, "So true."
Neji glared at the twins, "You do know I`m right here, right?"
Nikki nodded, "We know, but we just don`t care."
"Exactly!" Kelsea said happily.
"Why am I getting married to the airhead of the two?" Neji mumbled.
Nikki and Kelsea were now both behind him, "Because, you were an idiot when you decided to marry the twin of your ex-girlfriend," Nikki hissed.
"And especially soon after meeting them," Kelsea added.
Orochimaru chuckled to himself, Neji was quite the idiot in his eyes, even if he was the smart one in the Hyuuga clan. So what? Orochimaru was one of the strongest ninja, he could teach Neji to not hurt Nikki`s feelings, but then, she`d take care of that by herself.
"You are just a jounin, right Neji-kun?" Nikki asked.
Neji simply replied with a nod.
"Well, I`m a S-ranked ninja, trained under Orochimaru, and before I was trained by Chijou-sensei, that remind me, where is she?" Nikki muttered.
"If I take you to Chijou-sensei, will you shut up?"
Nikki`s grin grew, "HAI!"

They walked to another section of the Hyuuga compound and walked in, "Chijou-sama?" Neji yelled, "Kakashi-sensei?"
Both Chijou and Kakashi ran to the group, and Nikki was quickly hugged by an overly exited Chijou.
"NIKKI-CHAN! I`M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" she yelled exitedly.
Nikki looked like she was about to strangle her previous teacher, "Let go of me Chijou-sensei...."
Chijou dropped her and then smiled at Neji, "Hello cousin."
Neji nodded, "Chijou-sama."
Nikki paused for a moment, "I thought you weren`t allowed anywhere near the Hyuuga compound?"
Chijou smiled sweetly, "Naruto-kun and Sasuke-baka pulled a few strings, and my father finally decided to let me stay here with Kakashi-kun!"
Chijou looked at the headband that was around Nikki`s head and poked it, "Missing nin headband?"
Nikki nodded, "I scratched it myself."
"Why?" Chijou asked.
"Because, I no longer consider myself as a part of this village, like Kelsea no longer considers herself part of the Sound village," she said, grabbing Kelsea`s are and pointing at the tattoo on her shoulder, that now had an x going through it.
Kelsea looked away, muttering something about how stupid this was and how she never wanted the tattoo.
Orochimaru and Nikki smirked, Nikki thought her twin was a pathetic airhead and Orochimaru didn`t see Kelsea as attractive anymore, she had lost the coldness and brains she once had, but he found it rather amusing.
Kelsea glared at them, "You two are idiots..."
They both laughed, this was going to turn out to be an interesting relationship between twins.




TBC
I`m Sorry by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
This chapter is a little depressing :c

But I hope you enjoy it
Read and Review please
I`m Sorry


The rain poured heavily upon Konoha and Nikki sat at Ichiraku`s, watching it, her yes cold and filled with tears.
"Itachi, I sense your chakta," she whispered coldly.
Nikki remembered meeting the handsome Uchiha and they had gotten along real well, despite him being evil. She had never told him who she worked for, only that she was a S-ranked missing-nin from Konoha like him and that she had turned her back on the village and never wanted to go back. She knew, that is she told him she worked for Orochimaru there would be alot of fighting and blood shed.
She stood up and walked out of Ichiraku`s, after laying the money on the counter.
She had all of today alone, she hadn`t woken Orochimaru and knowing him, he`d sleep late.
She ran through the village, her hair soaked, searching for Itachi, "I`ll regret this..." she whispered as she continued on, finally running into a man who wore a cloak.
She looked up in his eyes, the were just like Sasuke`s, and his hair was black, and from what she could tell was in a ponytail, "Itachi-san...." she whispered.
He smirked, "Nikki-chan... how are you? I sensed you here, but, I sense something else, a chakra, one very reconizable," he smirked, "Orochimaru`s."
She looked away, "I`ve been fine, I`m here to see my sister, nothing else."
He smirked and grabbed her hand, "Nikki-chan, I know you are married to Orochimaru, and, I`d like nothing better then to take something from him, especially you."
She yanked her hand away from him, "Too bad your personallity sucks, and you killed one of my friends families."
Itachi's eyes narrowed, "Nikki... Orochimaru is worse, you know that, right?" He asked this as he tilted her head up so that she looked into his eyes.
"No, Orochi-kun is a very kind person to me," she muttered, trying to look away.
He laughed, grabbed her arm and started to drag her off, "I should knock you out, but what fun would that be?"
She tried to get away, but, Itachi was strong, even Orochimaru had said he was afraid of Itachi to an extent, and now Nikki knew why.
Kelsea ran around the corner, but was shot away by Itachi who quickly punched her and she flew against the wall.
Kisame stepped beside Itachi, "You took too long, decided to come and see what was holding you up."
Kisame walked up to Kelsea and kicked her over the head.
Nikki finally managed to break free, she ran to Kelsea and pushed Kisame away, "Kelsea-chan, I`m so sorry, please, once I heal you, go, go get Orochimaru, Neji, Shikamaru, Sasuke, and Naruto, please," she whispered, hugging her twin. Her hands started to glow green as she started to heal the wounds.
Itachi smirked, he had obviously let Nikki go on his own free will, "Once the girl has gone, grab Nikki and lets go...."

She healed Kelsea and the girl ran off, to help, and Nikki was dragged away by Kisame and handed over to Itachi.
"Why would your old friend help you? Naruto-kun has no reason to help you, and he is the hokage, if he doesn`t want to help, there will only be Orochimaru, and mabye your sister who isn`t as strong as you," he hissed into her ear.
These words stabbed her in the heart, "No, my friends won`t let me go with you, especially not Sasuke-kun, not even if he is mad at me."
"But, he`d be helping Orochimaru, why would he do that?" Kisame stated, no sign of worry on his face.
"Because, we were best friends," she cried, with that, Itachi picked her up, as a sign this conversation was over, Nikki sighed, her bangs now in her face from the wetness of the rain dampening her hair, "I`m sorry," she whispered.
The rain fell, and she said she was sorry, that was all she could say.
I`m Sorry




TBC
The Rain by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
This gives you a little about Nikki`s past and relationships with the characters of Naruto c:

Please read and review
The Rain


Kelsea ran into the Hyuuga compound and almost ackled Neji, her eyes filled with tears, "Itachi took Nikki away!"
Neji`s eyes narrowed, "Get Orochimaru and meet me at the Hokage`s tower."
Kelsea nodded, "Hai."
Kelsea ran off to the room Nikki and Orochimaru had been in, but when she got there, Orochimar was fully dressed and anger could be seen in his eyes.
He looked over at Kelsea, "I know what happened, let`s go," he hissed, walking past her.
Kelsea followed him, "Orochimaru, why did you choose Nikki to wed you, is it because she looks like me?"
"No, because she has something you never did, she is alot like me and has true hatred, nothing fake like you did. You were there merely to cling to me and you never took training very seriously, that is why Nikki is stronger then you. She also has the heart and will to do what is asked of her, because she understands what it means to be a ninja, she's killed her old friends before, something she isn`t happy about, but she carries on and lives with it, she is a true ninja," he replied coldly.
"Oh..." she whispered, looking at the ground.
They stayed in silence until they reached the Hokage`s Tower and quickly ran to Naruto`s office, where Neji was explaining the situation to Naruto.
Sasuke looked angry, "DAMNIT!" he yelled, "If only I would have killed my brother."
"Sasuke, don`t blame yourself," Orochimaru hissed, "This was my fault because she had something to do with me."
Kelsea sighed, "I want my sister back now, please, lets bring her back," she cried.
Naruto sighed, "I`d love too, more then anything. SAKURA!" Naruto yelled.
Sakura ran into the office, "Go get Shikamaru, he will help us, if we are going after Itachi and Kisame, we will need all the help we can get. Go get her entire team too."
Sakura nodded, "Hai."


Soon the teams were set up, each team consisted of four ninja. The first one was Naruto, Jessica, Sasuke, and Orochimaru, then there was Shikamaru, Kelsea, Neji, and Cameron, then the last one was Chijou, Sakura, Ino, and Kiba.
Naruto sighed, "Lets go."
They set out in different directions.
Sasuke needed to be with the strongest at this time, the hate for his brother was still there and him being the leader of something would be dangerous, he`d be harsh and mean, that was why he was with Naruto, who could easily calm down the angry Uchiha.
"I wish you had the Byakugan...." Jessica muttered at Sasuke, her arms crossed, "AND why am I doing this? I thought she hated us?"
"Be quiet," Orochimaru hissed at her.
Naruto glared at them both, "Shut up both of you."

Meanwhile, with Chijou`s team, Chijou sighed and looked around, "Kiba-kun, smell anything yet?"
Kiba looked at her, "Only a very faint scent, Akamaru smells it too," Kiba replied, pointing at the large dog who was sniffing the air and ground.
Ino looked worried, "I know we annoyed Nikki, but I still considered her a friend, she could be very kind and was understanding, atleast until Orochimaru got her."
Sakura snickered, "I hated her, she was cruel to me, ten times worse then Chijou-sensei, she always told me to give up on Sasuke, I sorta wished I would have listened to her now, atleast I still have Lee...."
Chijou sighed, "I knew she`d end up like Orochimaru from the start, but I didn`t think it would have been this soon, I wished it wouldn`t have been this soon. She was a very good student, well, besides her constant pranks, and she normally was willing to help her comrades, even though she was really stubborn and liked things done her way."
Kiba laughed, "She always hung out with me and Shino, constantly bugging us because of our love for dogs and bugs, but we`d always come back at her with her obsession with bobcats, one time she even summoned Eimin and they both chased us, the Third wasn`t too happy about that."
They all sighed, mabye Nikki was more important then they ever thought she was.

With Shikamaru`s team, things were going the same way, "Do you see anything?" Kelsea asked Neji, who ahd his Byakugan activated.
"Not yet," he muttered, aggrivated.
Shikamaru sighed, "I remember when Nikki first layed her eyes on you, Neji, she blushed instantly and looked away, she was constantly coming to me for advice, when I couldn`t even ask Temari out, I told her something lazy, but it didn`t matter, because you told her how you felt before she got the chance, she told me that had been one of the best days in her life."
Neji blushed, now avoiding Kelsea`s gaze, "She was interesting, so many flaws, but she made up with them, and told me that nothing was ever set in stone and that things could change if you believed they could, she told me that when she first tried to be a ninja, she was very weak and couldn`t even beat Naruto, but she trained hard and was soon near the top in her class, her whole life was dedicated to becoming stronger, I guess she accomplished it."
Cameron laughed, "She was really clueless alot of the time and constantly told me to go for my dreams if I ever doubted myself, she said that giving up was not honorable and you couldn`t be a true ninja if you gave up, so we all tried, I gained speed which made up for what I lacked in strength, TenTen tells me what Nikki always used to tell me, that same never giving up statement, but it hurts when she says it. It reminds me of who Nikki used to be, and who she is now."
Kelsea looked at the ground, "Why have I lost my twin so soon? I have no memories to share, all I can remember is a little bit about how we both use to summon Eimin and cause a little trouble making, but other then that... nothing."

The rain started to pour down heavily and they all looked at the sky, "Why?" they all said, questions filling their minds, as lightning struck the ground, bringing them back to their senses, they continued looking for her.





TBC
Heavy Silence by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
They`ll find her in the next chapter, no worries ;o

I feel sorry for Nikki, being trapped with Kisame, Deidara, and Itachi. :c

>.> Yet it is oddly amusing

Please read and review.
Heavy Silence



"Stupid Akatsuki.... stupid Itachi and Kisame," Nikki muttered under her breath as she walked next to Kisame and Itachi, it wasn`t on her own free wil, she was sick of being dragged and carried so she gave in.
Itachi smirked, "Nikki-chan, I thought you`d be stronger then this."
"Pft, I can`t kill you on my own, if I wait for help, then we can all kill your for sure AND I get friend fish after that too!" she giggled looking at Kisame.
Kisame muttered something under his breath, not sure if this was worth the young kunoichi`s insults..
Itachi snickered,"We got along so well before I found out you were with Orochimaru, but we can still get along fine... if you don`t struggle."
She crossed her arms, and looked over at Itachi before hugging Kisame.
"FISHY-SAMA! You`re so cute!"
Kisame stared at her, then at Itachi, who continued to look ahead, then he noticed Nikki`s disappointed look.
"You know, you can`t distract me or him so you can get away," Kisame said cooly.
She loosened her hug on Kisame, then looked at him with big eyes, "But Kisame-kun, I wanna see my Orochi-kun, and I wanna see Sasuke-kun, Naruto-kun, Lee-sama, Neji, Kakashi-sensei, Shika-kun, and Chijou-sensei!"
Kisame twitched, those eyes, so cute, wait, was he thinking something was cute? Did Kisame just use the word cute, even if it wasn`t out loud? He sighed, he was getting soft.
Nikki was soon dragged along by the arm by Itachi.
"Are all Akatsuki this cold?" she whined.
That voice was really getting on Itachi`s nerves, "Kisame-san, please shut her up!" he yelled.
Kisame grabbed a blindfold and tied it around her eyes, and took her missing-nin headband and tied it around her mouth, leaving Nikki very angry.
Itachi laughed, "Good job."


Soon they were at the Akatsuki`s base and Nikki was placed in a room. Kisame took her blindfold off and put the headband back around her head, he smiled at her then left.
Soon Deidara came in with Itachi. He poked her in the head, "Why did you bring her here?" he asked un-amused.
Itachi sighed, "She is with Orochimaru."
"But she is far too pretty to be with that ugly snake man," Deidara muttered, staring her in the eyes, which made Nikki feel uncomfortable.
"HEY!" Nikki yelled, "He isn`t ugly and he isn`t that old!"
"He should be in his sixties by now," Deidara stated.
"But he is immortal," she whined.
"He is still old," Deidara retorted.
They started arguing about Orochimaru`s age and looks, but soon, both were hit over the head by Itachi, who glared at them both.
"Deidara-san, stop messing with my new pet," Itachi said sternly.
"PET?!" Nikki exclaimed.
Itachi nodded, "Loud-mouthed ones are always the most fun."
"You know, she might be able to kick your ass if she gets ticked off enough," Deidara stated, sighing heavily.


Meanwhile with the search teams progress was happening.
All of the teams met up and decided it`d probably be best if they all combined together.
Kiba sighed, "If we don`t find bobcat girl, who knows what Itachi will do, but we do know Sasuke and Orochimaru will have a nervous breakdown."
Orochimaru and Sasuke were getting more worried by the minute, because Itachi had Nikki and no one knew what would happened.
Ino hit Kiba over the head, "Don`t worry Sasuke-kun like that!"
"Or Orochimaru," Sakura added.
Naruto sighed, "Two of the strongest ninja on this search team are having emotional break downs, how nice." He walked over and started to try and comfort Sasuke, while Kelsea tried to comfort Orochimaru.
"Nikki-chan will be fine, she is strong after all," Kelsea reassured him, a bright smile on her face, even though she was worried about Nikki too.
Neji crossed his arms, "Kiba and I found out that Itachi, Kisame, and Nikki headed North, there was some signs of struggling, but they ended, we saw Kisame and Itachi`s foot prints for about a mile, then, Nikki`s footprints appeared, Itachi probably carried her at points and then dragged her along, she probably gave up and walked along."
Naruto looked at Kiba, "Is this true?"
Kiba nodded, "Akamaru and I are sure those smells were those of Nikki`s, Itachi`s, and Kisame`s."
Chijou frowned, "I too saw these points, it`s true, I studied them when I jumped ahead of my team for a while."
Naruto put his head in his hands, "The people with the best senses all agree, lets follow the path and hope we find them."
They all agreed and started to run along the path.





TBC
Joy and Sorrow by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Read and Review

n-n I need to stop with all this dramatic love-ness
Sorrow and Joy


Nikki sighed out of boredom, Deidara and Kisame were blocking her ways of getting out while Itachi was out, it was more entertaining when he was here, Kisame and Deidara were boring at the moment.
"I`m bored!" Nikk whined, "I wanna play Go Fish!"
Kisame glared at her and she giggled and stuck her tongue out at him, "Haha! I love you so much Kisame-kun!"
Both Deidara and Kisame stared at her, "Did you just call him Kisame-kun?" Deidara asked with a confused face.
"Yes, I did Deidara-baka," she muttered, laying on the floor, "Was a speaking a different language?"
At that moment, Itachi came back with something behind his back, he instantly showed Nikki a red and black kimono.
Nikki sighed, she didn`t want to wear that, she was quite content with her cream dress, that had a diamond cut in the middle, with fishnet and bandages around her thighs and purple choker.
Itachi threw it at her, she caught it, then threw it back, "No," she simply stated.
"That or you sleep in the same bed I do," he said, smirking slightly, "Either way is fine for me."
"I rather die then sleep in the same bed with you, you might rape me or something," she hissed, taking the kimono and stomping past the three to change.

She came back in a few minutes and sighed, "I rather wear that stupid cloak..."
The kimono fitted beautifully, it was black and red with the pattern that was on the cloak, this only made her shake her head.
"Someone would think I was part of the Akatsuki or something," she complained.
Itachi smirked, "You should be, you are certainly strong enough."
Nikki giggled, "But, I am part of the Sound Village, remember, I am loyal to Orochimaru, I would never join this stupid orginatzation."
Kisame sighed, still angry about the fried fish and go fish comments Nikki had made, he watched her skip around explaining why she would never consider working with him, Deidara, or Itachi and why they were idiots for thinking such a thing, she even went as far as to insult each on of them. Kisame looked over to Itachi, who was smirking, obviously enjoying the attention Nikki was giving him, even if it was just to insult him.
"You know... Sasuke-kun is alot cooler then you, he is also cuter and smarter, oh and stronger," she said cheerfully as she poked Itachi on the forehead, "Baka!"
She sat down and looked into Itachi`s eyes, laughing. Itachi snickered, "Whatever makes you happy."
"Can I leave?" she asked energetically.
"Anything but that....." he replied calmly.

Nikki`s friends sighed as they finally reached the Akatsuki base, Orochimaru sighed, "I hate this place....."
"You have to get Nikki back, remember that," Kelsea stated, crossing her arms.

"I stil won`t be with you, Itachi," Nikki sighed, her eyes narrowed, somehow the conversation had gotten serious.
Itachi slammed his fist into the wall, "You ignore any guy that likes you, don`t you?"
Nikki nodded, "Despite my pathetic crushes for Neji and Kankurou, I have grown out of them, I also have grown up, I refuse to leave Orochimaru`s side, do you understand?"
"No, why do you want to be with him? He`s just as bad as me attitude and deed wise, so how are we different?" Itachi snapped.
"You demand love, you demands anything and everything. True, Orochimaru can be selfish, but, he is caring towards those he loves, which is only me now. I won`t get into evil deeds, because I`m no better then both of you, I have killed countless people, betryed Konoha, left friends behind, yet I refuse to regret anything....." she whispered.
Itachi crossed his arms, "I`ll make sure I`ll make both of your lifes horrible."
Nikki looked at him coldly, "Itachi, when you don`t get your way you throw a fit? You are an Uchiha."
Finally, Orochimaru shot through the door, pushing Deidara and Kisame out of the way.
Nikki`s face lit up. "Orochi-kun!" she screamed, running over to him and hugging him, he instantly hugged her back, "I missed you...." she cried.
Sasuke walked in and smirked, "So, Itachi, you still living under a rock, and going after an attractive female you see? Why not go after Deidara, he looks female enough."
Itachi ran at them, Chijou and Naruto stepped in front of him, both had cold glares on their faces.
"I won`t take you away now, but, next time we meet," Naruto hissed.
Itachi nodded, glaring at Nikki once more, "Leave. NOW!" he shouted.
Nikki clung to Orochimaru`s arms as they made their way back to the Hyuuga Compound, her eyes half closed, she was tired, why was her life full of drama? Why couldn`t she have stuck with Neji? She guess fate just wasn`t on her side, this thought made her start laughing.
They all stared at her and she told them what she had been thinking. This made everyone laugh, except for Neji, who pouted due to the fact they were making fun of his old fate speeches.
They continued to laugh and soon Neji joined in. The first laugh between friends in a very long time.




TBC
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2157