Naruto gone Medieval! by XenaAdamana
Summary: READ THE SEQUEL, BUT READ THIS FIRST! The kingdoms collide! Uchihas to the North, Adamanas to the South, Hyuugas to the East, and Harunos to the West. What happens when Naruto goes back in time?
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Xena through the Ages
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 11592 Read: 26880 Published: 01/09/06 Updated: 05/09/06
Introduction by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Here is just a short introduction to each of the clans, their members, and their unique abilities. Yes, I know Shisui and Yashiro are from the Uchiha clan, and that Hanabi is younger than Hinata and Neji.
The Uchiha Clan:
Members: Fugaku Uchiha (King), Mikoto Uchiha (Queen), Sasuke Uchiha (Prince), Itachi Uchiha (Uh... other prince?), and Obito Uchiha (Basically called the maid, he's not there for any other reason).
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan and Fire jutsus.

The Haruno Clan:
Members: Shisui Haruno (Queen), Yashiro Haruno (King), Sakura Haruno (Princess), Ino Yamanaka (Sakura's cousin who is staying with them for the season).
Kekkei Genkai: Mastery of the earth.

The Hyuuga Clan:
Members: Hizashi Hyuuga (King), Hanabi Hyuuga (Queen), Hinata Hyuuga (Princess), Neji Hyuuga (Prince).
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan and jyuuken.

The Adamana Clan:
Members: Neviros Adamana (King), Myra Adamana (Queen), Idun Adamana (Princess), Xena Adamana (Uh... other princess).
Kekkei Genkai: Mastery of the elements and psychic abilities.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1725