Darkness by Daisukekun
Summary: After finishing their latest mission, Team 7 comes home to a freak snowstorm. Little do they know that this storm is more lethal than it looks. Not only that, but it seems that something even darker is brewing in the distance, under the guise of the setting sun.

Spoilers may be in here, only because well.. Most of this story deals with them further in their studies of being Ninja.
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 34320 Read: 39138 Published: 23/08/06 Updated: 27/11/06

1. Darkness by Daisukekun

2. Dreamscapes by Daisukekun

3. Of Love and War by Daisukekun

4. A Bond Grows by Daisukekun

5. Sweet Bitterness by Daisukekun

6. Fearful Regrets by Daisukekun

7. The Fox and the Rabbit by Daisukekun

8. Into the Rabbit Hole... by Daisukekun

9. ...And Back Again. by Daisukekun

10. Sleepless Nights by Daisukekun

11. Flight of the Pink Petals by Daisukekun

12. Caution - VERY Cold by Daisukekun

13. A Broken Wing (Naruto's Cry) by Daisukekun

14. Living in Hell (Sasuke's Sorrow) by Daisukekun

15. Twilight's Sparkle (Sasuke's Vengence)_ by Daisukekun

16. Aikouka? (Naruto's Deception) by Daisukekun

17. The Moment of Truth (Sakura's Discovery) by Daisukekun

18. Fated (Sasuke's Destiny) by Daisukekun

19. Blurry Eyes (Naruto's Decision) by Daisukekun

20. Wings of Despair (Sasuke's Pain) by Daisukekun

Darkness by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, which bloody sucks. XD If I did, you'd all know.

A/N: I was reading a few SasuNaru fics on this site and well, I opened word and ~*POW*~ I started writing. WOOT... For writing! There is sex in the later chappies, but well, I don't want JUST smut.. That.. is not a good fic to me. Anyways. Enjoy it!

Also, anything in the /'s is thought
A small grin faded into darkness as Naruto looked about. He had gotten himself lost on this latest mission. /Dammit. Why is it that I always get separated?/ He growled in his mind. The boy’s eyes shifted around uneasily as he had felt that smile. That evil grin of the shinobi that were in the Snow Country. He may have helped get the princess back safely, and found a new power in himself, but he still couldn’t deal with the darkness alone. Feelings of sorrow and despair haunted his mind, as he dropped to the ground.

/I’m not this weak./ He said in his mind, as he felt himself wavering on the brink of insanity. No he wasn’t, that was the problem. It was a hallucination jutsu that was causing all of this pain and suffering from his past to resurface, but at that moment, he couldn’t hide from the fact that the pain could be real, and that he was still back when he was a small child, ostracized from society. He curled into a ball and rocked back and forth, feeling depressed beyond belief. Looking at his pack of weapons, he had a strange thought. One that never had crossed his mind before. /Maybe I can end all of this now. End this pain, this depression. Feel the sole comfort of release./

It seemed that the darkness smiled at him for this thought. Words as soft as a wind’s breath whispered into his ear. “That’s right. This pain is forever. It will never end. Never cease. Unless you stop it yourself. You have that power.” Glazed over, Naruto’s eyes seemed to squint a bit, as if he was still contemplating it. They opened slowly, and a small smile crossed Naruto’s face. I will end it. He thought, and slipped a hand into the pack. Pulling out the same kunai he had used so many years ago for the Oath of Pain he had given himself, he grasped it in both his hands and held it over his chest where his heart was.

Yet, as he pulled back to thrust it into him, another kunai came flying by and nicked his hand, causing him to drop the one in his hand. With that moment of real pain, Naruto’s eyes bolted open, and the glazed look that had covered them, disappeared instantly. “..ru..” He heard through the darkness. “Na…to…” He could hear the raven-haired shinobi yelling at him. “Naruto!”

With the last ‘Naruto’, the darkness around the blonde-haired shinobi shattered, letting him see that there was a shinobi holding his hands, trying to make him kill himself. A quick dark glare, and an upper cut from his hands, he knocked the ninja back from him. From behind him, Naruto could hear the other two in his group running towards him. Naruto hopped to his feet quickly, and leered at the man in front of him. “How the hell did you break that jutsu?” The man yelled at him, as he held his hands in another seal.

The blonde shinobi chuckled, as he looked behind him, both of his partners were there. “Because I am Naruto, future Hokage of Kanahoe Village!” He gave his old wry smile and a ‘V’ with his right hand. “I will never be defeated! Nor will I run from any fight!” Naruto chuckled before going into his fighting stance. “Guys, leave this one to me!”

The raven-haired shinobi snarled, as he wanted a piece of the shinobi himself, but the pink haired one just yelled at him. “Damn it Naruto! Stop being so macho!” Her left fist was up by her face, as a scowl crossed it. Without another word, she punched Naruto square on the top of the head. He dropped like a ton of bricks, onto the ground with a bump on his head, rolling around and whimpering a bit.

“C-come on S-Sakura!” He cried out. “I know I can beat him!” He looked at her, a few dried up tears caked his face, making his whiskers glisten.

“But you fell for his trap!” Sakura screamed at him.

“Will you two just shut up!?” The raven-haired shinobi yelled at the both of them. “We got a battle on our hands!”

Naruto looked at him and frowned. “I’m sorry Sasuke.” Deep inside of him, the blonde ninja did feel sorry. He didn’t know why, but he had always felt sorry for angering Sasuke. Ever since that day so long ago in the Ninja Academy. /No.. I won’t visit that now. Sasuke’s right. We have a battle on our hands./ Naruto thought as he got back up on his feet, and chuckled. “Then let’s show this ninja why we are the top ninja of the Leaf Village!” Holding his hands in an all too familiar seal, chakra seemed to gather around him forcefully. “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” He screamed, as four more Narutos appeared about him.

Sasuke sighed and did a set of seals, before holding his fingers to his mouth, “Dragon’s Flame Jutsu!” He muttered while breathing outward, letting the flames shoot out of his lips. The flames licked at the air as they shot towards the Snow Ninja.

Before the Snow Ninja could react to get away, Naruto and his clones has surrounded him and held him in place. With that same wry smile, he kept the ninja there, waiting to be scorched. The man screamed as the flames burned at him and scalded his body, though not dead yet.

Sakura frowned as she looked at both men. “You guys and your brutality.” She took a kunai from her pack and flung it towards the man, hitting him in the chest, right through his heart. The man coughed a bit of blood up, before he slumped forward. The Naruto clones letting him go and disappearing. Both Sasuke and Naruto looked at Sakura in wonder.

“What was that?” Naruto exclaimed at her.

“Nothing, it’s just nothing.” She looked down and walked away from the duo. /I know that there must be something up between the two of them. She thought. For why would Sasuke feel so frantic about him being separated from the group?/ She frowned and continued to walk, Sasuke and Naruto quickly catching up to her after they burnt the body to ashes.

Giving her a puzzled look, Naruto wondered what would be so wrong in her head. He still liked her a lot, but something had stopped him recently from constantly swooning over her. But he dismissed it as being foolhardy to think about. They needed to get two more Snow Ninja from this forest, before they could go home for a little rest. But in the back recesses of his mind, something was screaming at him. Screaming that the answer was right in front of him, and that he had to only realize it.
Dreamscapes by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I still don't own Naruto... Maybe I should buy stock in it and say MWUAHAHAHAA I OWN YOU!... But nah.. I dun have the money T_T

A/N:ME yet again.. I know.. weird huh... anyways.. yeah.. Here is the second Chappy to my story. It is a nice one, well I think so.. cause I got all WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE feelings when I wrote it and read it over.

Still remember: /'s mean thought or dream ''s mean thoughts inside dreams
Chapter 2:Dreamscapes

With their mission completed, Team 7 finally returned to the Leaf Village. But something was strange when they got back. It was snowing. Though light, it was still there. The trio ignored the weirdness of it, and said their goodbyes for now, as it was already nightfall.

Naruto had made his way back to his own apartment, and sighed. The weirdness of the snow only added to the fact that he felt something different between him and his group members. Alas, his eyes were already drooping from the immense sleepiness he felt. I’ll deal with it in the morning. He said to himself as he collapsed onto the bed, the memories of the latest mission slipping from his mind as he quickly passed out.

/“Naruto!” He heard Sasuke scream, but he couldn’t be worried about that. Now he was falling, falling from a bridge that had broken. He didn’t know how he had gotten there, but there was snow all around him and the river beneath him that was coming closer by the second was frozen. “I’m in the Snow Country.” He muttered as he fell. A kunai and string surrounded his leg has he continued to fall, but it stopped him suddenly, giving him whiplash. He dangled in the air, and looked at the rocks near him. Within the ice that had somehow froze itself to it, he saw an image reflecting back.

It was of him as a child, staring back at him with saddened eyes. The reflection’s mouth mouthed some words, but until he felt himself slowly being hoisted up, he couldn’t understand them. With extreme vigor, the voice of his younger self echoed through the air. “I’m alone. No one cares about me, no one wants to be my friend.” A tear fell from his face. “There is nothing anymore for me. Nothing at all. Not even being the Hokage will change anything. Because everyone… will think of me the same way. A foolish child. An unwanted ninja.” He himself started to bawl as he remembered that. But then the voice in the back of his head kept screaming at him.

“You never thought of that. You never said that. This never happened!” Before Naruto could hear that voice, the line fell down a few feet, jarring him a lot, giving him another look at the image in the wall. It was now of the Snow Ninja that had tricked him. “Yes… that is right. End it now. End it forever, because if you don’t you will always feel this pain.” Naruto nodded, until something hit him in the cheek.

Another image appeared in front of him, it was of Sasuke. He frowned at him. “You aren’t that weak! You aren’t that pathetic!” He yelled at him as he punched the blonde ninja again. “You are someone that will not falter. Look at your right hand. That scar is still there. You remember it don’t you?” He said to Naruto in a calming and sweet voice. Naruto nodded, as his tears dripped from his face.

Sasuke smiled, and wiped the tears away from Naruto’s face. “Boku no Kitsune.” He muttered to Naruto, as he kissed him on the lips. “Don’t disappoint me.”/

Popping up from the bed quickly, Naruto looked around the room. He was no longer dangling over a chasm by a thin wire. No, but he was underneath the covers in his own room. /Wait./ He thought. /Under my covers?/ He looked around quickly and when his vision finally came back to him, he saw that Sasuke was sleeping in a chair beside him, he didn’t go home, but in fact made sure that Naruto had gotten home safely and tucked him in. He blinked for a moment, thinking back to the dream he just had. No. He thought again. /It’s wrong to think of things like that. I don’t have feelings for Sasuke, and even if I did, he doesn’t have them for me./

His thoughts drifted back to the Ninja Academy and he blushed. That was the first time he had ever kissed anyone, and it had to be Sasuke Uchiha, the most aggressive and agitated ninja of the whole academy. He didn’t care it was a guy though, because he didn’t know how a girl kissed. He was just happy it was a kiss. /Or was it the fact that I liked him more than I thought?/ Naruto wondered, but exhaustion won out over everything. He slumped backward and drifted back off into sleep.

Meanwhile with Sasuke, his breathing became shallow and a suit of sweat formed around him. It was something inside of his dream.

/Sasuke was smiling as he walked with his trio of friends. Looking at Sakura, he asked her to take the day off from training, since he wanted to see how much he and Naruto could do without fainting. She reluctantly agreed and walked away from both of them. “Finally.” He said to himself in his mind. “She has left me alone with Naruto.” He looked at the blonde ninja and couldn’t help but keep smiling.

“So where to, Sasuke-kun?” Naruto said. ‘Sasuke-kun!!!’ He giggled inside and frowned to make sure Naruto would be left out in the blue of what Sasuke was thinking.

“How about the Forest of Chakra? It will be a good place to continue to train.” He said, “And a good place to keep us away from any other ninja right now.” He muttered low enough that Naruto didn’t hear, but it didn’t matter, because the blonde haired ninja was already running to the forest.

“Come on! I’ll beat ya Sasuke!” Naruto yelled back. Sasuke just shook his head and ran after Naruto, before losing to him on purpose. But, as he arrived at the forest, Naruto was nowhere to be found. Though the sun was shining through the treetops, it looked dark all around him. His fake frown turned into a real frown, a worried one at that.

“NARUTO! WHERE ARE YOU?!” The raven-haired ninja screamed out as he walked slowly through the forest, sweat dripping from his forehead. Wiping it away quickly his breath started to quicken and become shallow. “I MEAN IT NARUTO! STOP PLAYING GAMES!” Suddenly, he felt his body become weighted down by the air around him. Moving was now an effort as time seem slowed down. With his heart rate quickening, he felt as if he had lost the only one he truly…”No, he’s just a friend.” Sasuke muttered to himself as he continued walking in the forest, everything seeming to be a loop of itself.

Finally, Sasuke had reached the wooden bridge that crossed over a river. But something was amiss. Eyeing about, he saw that the bridge was cut, and deliberately too. “No…” He said to himself in a low whisper as he ran towards the edge of the cliff. Staring down, he saw that his worst fear was actually true. Naruto was falling down to his death, and he was in the same daze that he had been when he faced the Snow Ninja. He looked up and saw who had cut the bridge, it was the same Snow Ninja, but his body was completely burnt. “You can’t be! I made you a pile of ashes!” Sasuke yelled out at the ninja who just chuckled and disappeared into the forest.

The young ninja looked down to see his friend still falling. “NARUTO!” He screamed, and jumped down to try and save his friend. He found himself yelling something else before he could stop it. “BOKU NO KITSUNE! I WON’T LET YOU DIE!” He blushed as he said that and as he hugged Naruto’s falling body, all he could think about was saving him, or at least sacrificing himself to save his fox. HIS FOX. Alas he continued to fall…. Fall…. Fall…./

A thump woke up Sasuke as he held his head a bit. He had fallen out of the chair that he was sleeping in. Sweat pooled in his eyes, making his vision very blurry. He clamored to his feet, trying to get a sense of where he was, as he tried to rub the sweat out of his eyes. He stopped as he felt a bed and a person in the bed. Naruto. He knew that he was in the blonde haired annoying ninja’s house. But, he couldn’t hold back a blush as he saw himself hugging Naruto as he did in the dream. He didn’t care if he died, as long as he could save Naruto. Sasuke sighed and pushed the thoughts back. /It’s not like he has feelings for me anyways. He likes Sakura and he won’t like me./ But he chuckled, as he thought back to the Academy. “But you did seem into that kiss way back then.” He muttered to the air and to Naruto’s sleeping body.

At that moment, Naruto turned in his bed, and Sasuke could see again. The sweat was blinked out of his eyes and he noticed that Naruto wasn’t covered up totally. “Fool must’ve woken up before I did and noticed he was like that.” He chuckled. “Anyways, I should leave him be for now.”

Sasuke turned to walk out the door, but stopped as he heard Naruto mutter something, “Am I your fox, Sasuke-kun?” The raven-haired ninja’s eyes opened widely as he looked back at his friend, who just continued to snore like always.

With a blush on his face, Sasuke decided it would be best if he just trained now. He wanted his mind off of his friend. He didn’t want to think about things like that, since he usually messed them up. Yet one thought kept crossing his mind as he walked through the snow covered streets of the Leaf Village in the wee hours of the morning: /He asked me if he was my fox. That… that can’t be a coincidence from that dream I had./
Of Love and War by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: YADAYADAYADA I don't own Naruto..

A/N: Still here and this is the final part of the story that I have completed ATM.. but I'm working on the forth and fifth chapters as we speak and yeah.. They should be done within a few days, cause if not then I'm not gonna be able to continue this.. >.< I have.. a tendancy to not finish work unless I do it at THAT moment... well here it is.. and it has some smut in it.. OMG! XD... anyways... /'s mean thoughts and well that's it.. since there are no dreams in this one.
The sun didn’t rise the next morning when Naruto had awoken from his slumber. He looked out the window and saw that there was still snow drifting down from the sky. Memories of the middle of the night along with the only dream that had happened that night, since it repeated itself only with more clarity the second time and continued. Thinking back made Naruto blush and search around the room for Sasuke to thank him for putting him in the covers.

Yet, there was no Sasuke in the room. The only evidence that there had been someone there, was the over turned chair. “I wonder where he went.” Naruto thought aloud, but he shrugged it off as he got up to change his clothes. He took a nice long warm shower and continued to blush as more thoughts of the second, clearer dream came to him. /Dammit. I went and got myself aroused./ He thought as he chuckled, looking down at his cock now hard as a rock. Deciding he would take care of it now, he sat down and replayed the new ending to the dream, one that he had come up with without knowing totally till it was too late.

Somewhere in the forest, Sasuke was training still, sweat was dripping off of him as he continued to attack the trees with just his body, breaking them mostly in one or two strikes. He stopped to take a breather, his crimson eyes flashing a bit into thought. /He asked if I was his fox?/ Sasuke said to himself as he looked at a tree. Seeing Naruto’s face flash up, he frowned and closed his eyes. /Mind and body must be clear./ He recited something that Sakura had told the both of them for proper chakra use. /But dammit. All I can think of is Naruto. I’ve even gotten sloppy because of it./

He couldn’t take it anymore, he had to go see Naruto now, and make sure he was all right. Sasuke didn’t know why he would need to check up Naruto, but it felt right. Like it was something he was always suppose to do. Watch out for his lover. Sasuke stopped thinking at that moment. /He’s…. not my lover./ He told himself, but something in the recesses of his own mind said otherwise. But Sasuke had tuned that voice out long ago. For this, he had to learn the hard way.

Running back to the village, he almost hit Kakashi-sensai. “Whoa, what’s the fire, Sasuke?” Kakashi asked him. Sasuke grunted in retort to him and dashed around his former Sensai. “Maybe I was right…” He said to himself as he watched the black-haired ninja bolt towards Naruto’s house. Kakshi chuckled and continued walking, still reading “Come Come Paradise.” “I just hope he doesn’t start anything he will regret. Naruto may be strong willed, but he is also fragile.”

Sitting down in his shower, the warm cascading droplets of rain that flowed all about him, aroused him even more. His senses were dulled only to the point that all he could see was of Sasuke, taking him and leaving a bite mark of his neck. He shivered, as a spurt of pre shot from his cock. “OH SASUKE!” He thought aloud, but thought it was just in his head as he continued to stroke his decent length of seven inches. Hand gliding almost like air over his cock, eliciting moans and groans from the blonde shinobi, blushing intensely as he continued to think of Sasuke plowing into him.

Slipping a finger into his ass, he shuddered, and shot another spurt of pre from his cock. As he wiggled ot around he continued to moan out Sasuke’s name without really thinking of it. “Oh Sasuke, please… take me… make me your Kitsune!” He yells out, letting another finger slip into his puckered entrance, making him groan out in pain and pleasure. He was too far along all of this to even realize that he left his bathroom door open. As it was in the dream, he heard Sasuke call out his name.

“NARUTO?!” Sasuke screamed into the blonde ninja’s house, as he saw the door was still in the same position, but his bed was empty. “Where are you?” He walked through the house and heard what seemed to be pain filled moans. Rushing to where they were coming from, he stepped into the bathroom and heard them louder.

“MMMM! SAS-SASUKE-KUN!” Was echoed throughout the bathroom, as Sasuke stumbled upon the clear opposite of what he thought was happening. His cheeks turned as crimson as his eyes, while something stirred in his pants. NO! I am NOT liking this situation. IT GROSSES ME OUT! But unfortunately for Sasuke, he really did like this situation. Someone he adored and grew fond of over the past few years, was now helplessly in the middle of what may seem to be the best fantasy the young blonde ninja ever experienced.

Not noticing that Sasuke was standing there, watching him, Naruto slipped a third finger into his hole and began to wiggle them around. “AHH! SASUKE-KUN YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE OF ME!” The hand on Naruto’s cock was now just a blur as he continued to stroke his length, wanting to desperately cum. He wanted release all right. He always did, but he didn’t realize that this was the kind of release he needed. Images of Sasuke still pounding into his ass flashed before Naruto’s eyes, as he continued to moan, letting it be known that he was enjoying himself.

With a howl that could only be matched by a true fox, Naruto clenched his eyes and thrusted his hips towards his hand and shoved his fingers deeper into his ass, as he saw Sasuke hilting him, letting him know that he would always be there, protecting him and finally showing to the world that Naruto was Sasuke’s fox and no one elses. He could feel Sasuke’s sweet, sweet seed shoot into him. How it splashed against the walls of his insides and continued to flow. He could feel the bite mark on his neck, and the little trickle of blood that flowed out of it. And he could feel the sucking of Sasuke’s mouth on the wound.

All of this helped Naruto finally release his tension as he shot his load into the air. It had enough force and angling to hit Sasuke dead on the nose, before the rest of it just fell on Naruto. Sasuke blushed as he saw the cum on him, wondering why he was still standing there. He moved his hand to the cum on his nose and picked it up and brought it to mouth to lick it up. Although he didn’t think another person’s cum could taste so sweet, he found Naruto’s to be especially filled with a pungent sweet and spicy taste to it.

Naruto started to murr a bit as his last few jets of cum fell onto his stomach and groin, before he pulled his hand to his mouth to lick up the cum like it was milk for a cat. Sasuke was started a bit, since he thought he was the only one to have ever done that, but it seemed he wasn’t. A low grunt came from Sasuke, a dominant grunt forced out of his throat, and made Naruto break out of his daze.

Naruto looked up to see that Sasuke was there. REALLY there, and that he had a clear bulge in the shorts he always wore. He blushed and smiled, before chuckling nervously. “Sa-Sasuke?” He muttered, though he could barely say it.

Sasuke jumped a bit, as he was just staring at the cock in front of him. The long luscious cock that looked so delicious that he could just suck from it all day. But he pushed those thoughts aside, since well he was just standing there in the bathroom with his rival and newfound love interest sitting nude in the shower, covered a bit in cum. “Y-Yes Naruto. But… I think I should let you clean yourself before.. before we speak.” He turned around to hide the blush he had. “I want to speak with you about something.”

Naruto barely could notice the blush as he was trying to hide himself from Sasuke’s wandering eyes. “A-Alright. I’ll be out in a few minutes.” His face was just as red as he stood up and started to wash himself off, looking constantly at the door, expecting Sasuke to pop back in and say to him that he was just a sick pervert. /I wonder…Did he hear me?/ Naruto sighed and finished washing, half-expecting Sasuke to just say to him that he will ask to be put in another team to avoid this all.

Drying his hair off and wrapping the towel around him, he walked into the bedroom of his apartment, already realizing it didn’t matter what he wore now, since Sasuke already had seen him naked and in one of the more private situations of his life. He gathered strength into his breaths and tried to look at Sasuke. “What is it that you want, Sasuke Uchiha?”
A Bond Grows by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: Yet again, I don't own Naruto

A/N:As if you couldn't realize it by now, but I'm actually including a plotline into all of this.. OMG! Heh.. sorry but I just love plots.. XD

/'s still mean thoughts... that's about it.
Sasuke looked at Naruto as he walked in and asked him what he wanted. Fiddling with his thumbs he looked at Naruto with his death gaze. /Here it comes. He is going to tell me to shut my mouth and assault me with insults of this and that!/ Naruto thought as he sighed.

“N-Naruto…I’m sorry that I sort of.. stumbled into something very private, but I…wanted to make sure you were all right.” Sasuke began. Naruto blinked for a moment, as it was not something that he would ever think of Sasuke saying. “And well, there is something…something that I need to tell you but I don’t know how to do it right. So.. I’m just going to state it. Naruto…” He broke off and walked over to Naruto so that he was beside him though looking in the opposite direction. Sasuke turned to him and smiled a bit, before pulling Naruto into a deep kiss. Though he wanted to dive his tongue into the young boy’s mouth, he kept it to just being passionate and sweet.

Naruto blinked a few more times as he was stunned by what Sasuke had just done. He felt those lips against his, and shuddered. It was the same feeling as those in his dream. He kissed back finally, slipping a tongue out to taste his lips, wanting, yearning them. But as his tongue had gotten out, those lips moved away from his. He frowned, but decided he should hide the fact that he wanted Sasuke even more now.

Blushing intently, Sasuke looked out the window. He saw the snow still falling outside, and saw how it clung to the window, causing the window to be partly frosted. Sasuke looked back at Naruto, who was startled by the blush, and smiled to him. "Boku no kitsune?" He asked Naruto.

/Those words. They were the exact same words Sasuke said in my dream!/ Naruto thought. He smiled and looked at Sasuke's eyes. They weren't intimidating anymore. No, now they were slightly calming, as if his soul was soothed by the fact that they were there, always and constantly watching over everything. To answer Sasuke's question, Naruto grabbed his newfound lover's body and pulled him into another kiss, letting his tongue slip through both tongues to touch Sasuke's, but doing so that it would be calling the other one out.

Sasuke was shocked and yet excited and happy. Although his mind was saying it was wrong, he could hear the voice in the back of it saying that he finally realized. Realized that it was the reason why he was so frantic back in the forest a few days ago. And why, he was so worried about Naruto when they came back. His tongue acted on impulse and moved around the invading tongue, to sneak into Naruto's mouth. It started to take over, moving around, tasting the sweet saliva of the blonde ninja, of his koibito. His eyes shut happily, as he just enjoyed taking in his koibito's breaths while also taking in the love that he felt.

Naruto follewed suit with closing his eyes, slightly murring to the feeling of another tongue inside of his mouth. He sucked gingerly on the one inside of his own mouth, feeling that it was somewhat natural. The kiss seemed to last for hours, though it was only for a few minutes. Naruto was the one to break it this time, with still a blush on his face. "Sasuke... I wanted to say the same thing to you, about... these feelings." He said to his new koibito. "And well, it seems you beat me finally." Naruto smiled and wrapped his arms around Sasuke, wanting to feel an embrace with him. His bare chest rubbed against Sasuke's while his head rested on Sasuke's shoulder.

Hands started to caress Naruto's back, as Sasuke chuckled softly. "No, kistune. I didn't beat you. You beat yourself to it." A silence erupted after that, before they both started to laugh. Sasuke didn't mean to refer back to the incident literally, but he mistakenly did. But, it felt good to finally laugh like this. Within the arms of someone he cared about. Sakura may have loved him, but it didn't feel right whenever she hugged him. It didn't fit in with everything he'd been through. But he let those thoughts pass. He wanted to just think of Naruto now, since he had sorted his feelings out. However, it seemed that the training session he did wiped him out of strength as he gave a sigh and collapsed in Naruto's arms.

Naruto blinked at the newly added weight and realized that Sasuke must've put himself totally over the border of his stamina. He chuckled. "So like you, koibito. You fight to think and that's it." Smiling, Naruto carried Sasuke over to his bed, forgetting that he had to hold the towel around him to keep it up. It dropped to the ground, letting hismelf be revealed as he walked to the bed, to put his koibito in it. He didn't care if he showed the world his naked frame, nor did he care if anyone saw that he was carrying Sasuke naked. All he cared about was making sure that Sasuke would rest peacefully in his bed. He looked down at his own body and blushed. /It seems that all has come around again./ He chuckled, letting himself feel the cold breeze outside to weaken his erection.

Getting clean clothes on him, he looked at Sasuke and sighed. /I doubt he's changed those clothes, might as well do it for him./ Naruto said to himself, as he pulled the covers back. He started to take off Sasuke's shirt, and gasped at all the cuts that were on his chest. "Dammit, hun." The blonde shinobi muttered as he put the shirt in the dirty clothes pile. Walking over to the bathroom, he got the bandages out and some alcohol. "Might as well mend you back, since you won't do it yourself." Going back to Sasuke's side, he gazes at the chest before him as it rises and falls with Sasuke's slow breathing. Smiling, Naruto took an old white shirt and put some alcohol on it, and began to treat Sasuke's wounds, stopping for a few moments whenever he heard Sasuke grunt in pain. "He must be out like a light. Guess he did over work himself."

After finishing the wrappings on his chest, Naruto moved to remove the brown shorts from his mate. He undid the button, and pulled down the zipper to see that there was a set of grey boxers beneath it. Tossing the shorts with the other dirty clothes, he moves his hand over the bulge in the raven-haired ninja's boxers, eliciting a small moan from him. "How cute!?" Naruto whispered, as he pulled the covers back over Sasuke. Tucking him tightly, he made sure Sasuke was nice and warm.

Naruto took out a piece of paper and wrote on it: "Sasuke-kun, I went to the store to get some food and such. If you wake up before I get back, take a shower and wear one of my extra set of clothes. And don't worry, I didn't screw you when you were asleep. I just undressed you of your dirty clothes and tended to your cuts and bruises. See ya soon, your lover, Naruto-kun."

About an hour after Naruto had left, Sasuke stirred awake, feeling himself in the bed instead of his lover's arms. Peeling himself out of the bed, he moved over to the closed door, where a note was taped. Reading it, he blushed and looked around for the dirty clothes. Sighing to himself, he decided to take Naruto up on his offer, and found the extra set of clothes, though he did dislike the colors of it a lot. Bringing them to the bathroom, he shed his last piece of clothing on him and stepped into the shower to take a nice warm clensing shower. He had no want to feel release, he just wanted to feel clean and warm.

Turning on the faucet, he smiled, moving his face into the on-coming torrent of water that rushed out.

Outside, Sakura walked towards Naruto's apartment, hoping to find him and see where Sasuke had gone to. Since Sasuke was already in the shower with the water running, he didn't hear the door open or close, nor did he hear the clack of her sandles as she picked up the note.
Sweet Bitterness by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
A/N and Disclaimer: Again, no owning Naruto. Also /'s denote thoughts. And *'s denotes Inner Sakura speaking. ^_^ Also.. if this chappy sucks.. Blame my bloody tiredness... Which is why it's not taking a half hour to an hour to write it.. XD And if there are typos... well sorry about that as well... Hope you enjoy and remember this.. And please vote and review.. I need all the encouragement to continue this story.
Sasuke let the warmth of the running liquid cascade over his bare chest as he starte dto scrub with the soap. He could see the visible dirt dripping off into the water, and down the drain. But then again, when he took the bandages off his stomach he also saw that his wounds were healing a bit better and had some dirt in them as well. Sasuke winced as the warm water ran through the open cuts, but it didn't matter now, though he had this sense that something was wrong. Very wrong.

Outside, in Naruto's bedroom/living room, Sakura had walked in, not even knocking. She thought that Naruto might be sleeping and would just leave him be if so, but as she looked around the room, she noticed that no one was there. Looking down at the ground, she saw a piece of paper. /Maybe I shouldn't/ She thought. *COME ON SAKURA! READ THE DAMN THING, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!* Her inner self yelled at her. She shrugged an picked it up, reading through it. The moment that she read the last few words, she was beat red with anger, jelousy, and embarassment. "SASUKE AND NARUTO!?" She yelled at the top of her lungs, loud enough to even surprise Sasuke himself in the shower.

Sasuke dropped the soap, and it trailed down his chest across his open wounds. He winced and cried out as the pain was a bit more intense then he could think of. His barriers were down, and he couldn't stop himself from dropping to one knee, holding his stomach and crying a small bit. Sakura had heard the scream. She came running into the bathroom, to be embarassed herself, seeing her love on one of his knees, naked in the shower. Her face turned even more red as she fainted backwards, falling down onto the ground.

He turned just in time to see Sakura fall and immediately ran towards her, catching her even before she fell to the ground. "Damnit. What's with people collapsing now?!" He said a bit angrily and jokingly to the air about him. He brought her over to Naruto's bed, only noticing that she had the note in her hand. "Great..." He muttered as he laid her down, before entering the washroom again, to get a wet towel. Draping it over her forehead, he got back to cleaning himself, trying to finish as quickly as he could.

With a bit of disgust and happiness, he put on Naruto's clothes, tossing his boxers in with the dirty clothes. Looking at himself in the mirror, he chuckled and impersonated Naruto with his wry smile and his 'V' hand seal. "I'm going to be Hokage one day!" He chuckled at himself, for the half-assed impersonation that he had just done. /Foolishness, guess it does rub off of him./ Sasuke thought as he walked back into the bedroom. He stopped and stared at Sakura, before sitting down in the same chair he did before.

About a half hour passed, before Sakura had started to come back to reality, though she felt as if she had just been beaten to a pulp. Her gut turned about, but she didn't throw up. Out of nowhere, she bolted up and looked around. "W-where am I?" She asked about, seeing a bit of blurry images. Looking to her right, she saw that Naruto was sitting there. "Na-Naruto?" She asked.

He grunted and chuckled. "Sorry Sakura, I'm not Naruto."

She blinked for a second, and her vision cleared. "S-Sasuke?" She gulped a bit, and remembered the sight she had seen. "My goodness!" SHe blushed and looked at him again. He was in clothes, but those clothes were those of Naruto. The bright orange gave it away that it was his. "What happened, Sasuke?" She asked so politely, faking amnesia.

"You know what happened, Sakura." He glared at her. "I know you do, because you looked for that note in your hand." He held up the note that he was talking about. She blushed and looked down, though anger coursed through her veins.

"I...I thought you LOVED me, Sasuke." She said to the covers, as she clenched them. "I thought we'd be together and marry." Sakura looked up at him, with tears in her eyes. "I thought we would always be there for each other!"

Sasuke stopped her from speaking any more by interjecting. "You may have thought all of that, but I didn't. I may have respect for you, Sakura, but I haven't and won't love you. I love..." His eyes became distant as he thought of what had happened previously that day. "..Naruto." A smile crossed Sasuke's face, as he continued to think of Naruto.

"Anyways, about what you read." He tapped the note against the air in front of her. Sakura's eyes were drawn to it, as she watched him hold it. "I would like it if you keep it quiet for a little while. I want.. Naruto to reveal it to people, not you or me." He looked at the note and breathed a little fire, incinerating it. "And now, you have no proof. Because we can deny it. And who would believe you, saying Sasuke and Naruto are lovers?" He chuckled and stared at her, with that same death gaze he usually gives.

Her lips quivered as he spoke. Every word, every syllable seemed to be like a knife to her heart. *SAKURA! Tell him that he crushed your heart and that you hate that. That you won't ever forgive him!* Her inner voice was saying, but her mind couldn't let those words pour out. She would forgive Sasuke, she knew that, but she also knew that now, she would never be with him. Never have him to comfort her.

"Then... promise me this...Sasuke." She looked away from him, back out the window. "Please...keep him safe... and me safe... as if we were all family." She frowned and looked back down to the covers, her hands still grasping them tightly.

Sasuke grunted. "I'll decide that when the time is right. For now, I'd like it if you disappear before my koibito walks through that door. And since it's been almost two hours since he left, he's due home." He gave her another death gaze, as if he meant if she wasn't out of the house before Naruto came home, he would have to hurt her.

One last tear fell from her face, as she jumped out of the bed and ran out the door. Her dry sobs echoed through the streets, as she left from Naruto's apartment. "I should have...done something sooner." She said to herself as she left.

/I hope that Naruto-kun is alright./ Sasuke thought as he let Sakura leave. He leaned back in the chair and looked up at the ceiling, thinking back to the first kiss he had with Naruto.

Outside of the Leaf Village, a Snow Ninja looked over the town. "This is too easy. I will be able to destroy this village no problem." She chuckled and disappeared, letting the snow continue to fall.

Naruto ran back to the house, noticing that finally it's been a couple of hours since he left. "I have to get home to Sasuke. I have to get home to Sasuke." He panted out as he finally got to the street that he needed. In the distance, he heard quiet sobs, but didn't let that phase him. Now, the only thing on his mind was his lover. "I hope he's awake by now." Naruto said to himself as he found the door and opened it. Sasuke was awake and sitting in the same chair, gazing off into space while still looking up at the ceiling. "Hun.. I'm home!" He looked about and Sasuke jumped, falling backwards.

Naruto chuckled and smiled at him. "And usually I'm the clutz." Sasuke snarled and jumped at Naruto, tackling him to the ground and giving him that same death glare.

"Don't think that just because we are lovers will mean that I will put up with your jokes!" He said coldly, as if the winds finally changed. The nice and lovable Sasuke morphed into the Demon Sasuke that hated everyone's guts.
Fearful Regrets by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer and A/N: Yes, I don't own Naruto. Glad that's out of the way. Anyways, it seems you all liked my story so far. ^_^ And I guess that is good, well it must be cause I like it as well. I still have a few tricks up my sleeves as well. ^_^ Hehe... Review and such, cause I'd like to know how I'm doing so far. /’S denote dreams or thoughts, and **'s mean it's a flash back. WOOT FLASHBACKS. XD

Note: It seems I'm like a couple of you guys, as in waiting and wanting to see what happens next. (It's funny isn't it, that even I don't know what will happen.) Also, there is NO smut in this one, that I'm saving for Chapter 7 or 8, maybe even both. ^_~ But yeah, just continuing the plotline from the previous one. Oh yeah, there is a dream sequence in this chapter that I had once. It's just something that I love doing, putting my own dreams in my work.
"Don't think that just because we are lovers will mean that I will put up with your jokes!" He said coldly, as if the winds finally changed. The nice and lovable Sasuke morphed into the Demon Sasuke that hated everyone's guts.

Naruto stared at Sasuke, his eyes shimmering a bit, but not in happiness. A hint of sadness could be present in his shaking and cracked voice, "B-But Sasuke, I was just joking." He said to his koibito. "P-please get off of me!" He said with some wavering anger and strength.

Sasuke grunted and punched Naruto. "I will let you know when I think it's a joke." Squinting his eyes, he jumped off of the blonde ninja and looked back at the window. "Anyways, I need some time to think. I'm going back to training." He looked back at Naruto and gave him the death gaze, "And that means I want NO interruptions."

Jumping over Naruto, Sasuke walked out the door, into now a blizzard that had started outside. Naruto just stared up at the ceiling, with watery eyes. /What did I do to make him so mad?/ He laid there for a few minutes, just quietly sobbing to himself, as he let his lover just walk out the door.

Sasuke held his arms over his face, and moved stealthily to the forest, which was the only part of the Leaf Village that wasn't covered in snow, nor did it have that swirling dark gray cloud above it. Within his anger, he didn't even realize that there was something really wrong with the snow picture. Running into the forest, he sighed and looked around. There were the trees he had attacked earlier in the morning, still broken and in hundreds of pieces, but that same tree in which Naruto's smiling face appeared to him was still standing. "Damn it!" He yelled and punched the tree, it disintegrated on contact, leaving only the stump and the falling trunk from up higher be left. Within his mind, he replayed what Sakura had said to him.

**"I...I thought you LOVED me, Sasuke." She said to the covers, as she clenched them. "I thought we'd be together and marry." Sakura looked up at him, with tears in her eyes. "I thought we would always be there for each other!"

Sasuke stopped her from speaking any more by interjecting. "You may have thought all of that, but I didn't. I may have respect for you, Sakura, but I haven't and won't love you. I love..." His eyes became distant as he thought of what had happened previously that day. "..Naruto." A smile crossed Sasuke's face, as he continued to think of Naruto.

"Anyways, about what you read." He tapped the note against the air in front of her. Sakura's eyes were drawn to it, as she watched him hold it. "I would like it if you keep it quiet for a little while. I want.. Naruto to reveal it to people, not you or me." He looked at the note and breathed a little fire, incinerating it. "And now, you have no proof. Because we can deny it. And who would believe you, saying Sasuke and Naruto are lovers?" He chuckled and stared at her, with that same death gaze he usually gives.

Her lips quivered as he spoke. Every word, every syllable seemed to be like a knife to her heart. She would forgive Sasuke, she knew that, but she also knew that now, she would never be with him. Never have him to comfort her.

"Then... promise me this...Sasuke." She looked away from him, back out the window. "Please...keep him safe... and me safe... as if we were all family." She frowned and looked back down to the covers, her hands still grasping them tightly.**

He did not know why he thought to that, or even why that made him angry. /Maybe it's the fact, that... Sakura asked me to protect Naruto, as if I wasn't going to do that./ The thought teased at his brain, making him frown. /I love Naruto, but I don't know right now./ He punched another tree, and kicked a third, continuing his training, albeit in Naruto's clothing.

Naruto had finally moved from where he was laying, rubbing the bruise that was on his cheek. /He...hates me.../ He thought immediately as he started to weep again. It pained him to do it, but he felt happier when he knew that Sasuke liked him, even loved him. His thoughts drifted back to his dreams, "But, he asked me...he asked me to be his fox, and I said yes..." He knew that Sasuke was the one who helped him in his dream, and yet that irked him even more with the fact that he was just punched by him.

He looked out the window, seeing that there was an ever-going blizzard outside. "Sasuke..." He said aloud, dropping the fact that he thought Sasuke hated him. Naruto quickly rushed outside, into the snow covered streets, trying to make his way to the forest, hoping that his lover was safe. But he couldn't hide the fact that he was frantic. "Sasuke..." He yelled through he streets, though the snow that covered the ground dulled it. The droplets of tears on his cheeks froze as he continued to walk slowly. Pain stung through his left leg as something hit it, yet looking back he just saw that he stumbled over a piece of ice. /Something’s definitely wrong here.../ Naruto thought as he tried to get back up.

However, the cold had finally set in, as his bones ached, his joints became locked. Naruto was stuck on the ground, in the blizzard, feeling the snow softly cover him up like a blanket. "Th-th-this-sss c-c-col-d-d-d is t-t-t-o-o-o m-m-mu-ch-ch-ch....S-s-s-as-as-as-uk-uk-ke..." Naruto managed as his teeth started to chatter. A last tear dropped off his cheek and froze in the ground. Blackness and dark surrounded the blonde ninja's vision as he passed out, his body slowly failing out in the snow.

/The smell of cherry blossoms hit Naruto's nostrils as he slowly opened his eyes. Staring u to see the warm, inviting, blue sky above him, he blinked a few times. He was staring up, and didn't know how he was. Pushing himself up to standing upright, he stared around, although his bones still felt cold. Naruto saw that he was in a large meadow, with only a lone tree in the center of a it. "A Sakura tree..." He muttered, as he started to run towards the tree, though his vision doted back and forth through his surroundings.

Placing a hand on the tree, he smelled the cherry blossoms in the air. They started to drift down from the tree, and glide in the light wind that was happening to pass by. Watching them glide, he saw that the stark blue in the sky had started to change to a myriad of colors: Red, violet, orange, blue, and crimson. Crimson, that one sole color made him smile, as if he was looking into Sasuke's soul. The pink and purple petals from the tree danced alone with the colors in the sky, setting Naruto's soul at ease. Making him think back to just hugging Sasuke that once before he passed out.

"Took you long enough, Kitsune-kun" A voice said from behind the tree. Naruto blinked and walked over to see that it was Sasuke sitting there, with one knee near he chest. "Glad you finally found this place, boku no koibito." Naruto blushed as Sasuke looked at him with a grand smile on his face. "Come and sit here." He patted the ground in front of him. "Let me hold you and watch the sunset together. It seems that it's calling for us."

With that faint blush on his face, Naruto walked over to Sasuke and sat down where he was told. He leaned back against Sasuke's chest, and murred again. Feeling the arms surround his body, he smiled again, laying his head up against Sasuke's stomach, letting him take a look at his lover's face, close up. The raven-haired shinobi looked out at the sunset, his eyes gleaming with calmness and protectiveness. A small smile on his face, showed that he was happy now. Sasuke realized that his Kitsune was looking up at him, and chuckled. "The beauty of it, it's so remarkable." He turned to face Naruto, and leaned down to kiss him on the lips, his eyes already closed.

Naruto was hit with a multitude of sensations. Those luscious lips touching his once more, the sweet smell of the sakura petals drifting around him, those myriad of colors that rained down on them, and the cool, sweet breeze that carried with it the smell of the ocean. His eyes drooped closed, as he enjoyed everything, wanting to take this moment to his death, keep it lasting forever. But Sasuke pulled away after a little while. "Kitsune, you must find this place. Find it for us, let it be our place." Naruto blinked and looked at Sasuke again with dumbfoundedness in his eyes. "And with you finding this place, you will help your lover very much." Sasuke stared back at the sunset. "The beauty of it, it's so remarkable."/

An urge hit Sasuke as he trained. Something was wrong; he could feel it in his bones. And this wasn't just a random feeling. This was guilt he felt, guilt and regret for what he had done. "I think.. I may have..." He shoke any dark image from his head and bolted back into the snow-covered village. "NARUTO!" He screamed, images of his last dream replayed in his mind, however, there was no bridge in the city. But there was snow. Sasuke ran all the way to Naruto's house, not minding the cold at all. His eyes fixed on the open door, and the faint footsteps that lead out of it. "No..." He muttered. "Not...again..." He started to run off towards where the footprints led, hoping to find his Kitsune, and keep him safe.
The Fox and the Rabbit by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer and A/N: Hey y'all.. I don't own Naruto yet.. and well here it goes with my notes... /'s designate that it's thought and **'s designate flashbacks...I like the way that I can fall into my stories when I'm writing them.. I feel like it's only natural... Have fun and enjoy.
Naruto's breathing started to become shallow, as his body began to shut down. The coldness that surrounded his body was slowly killing him, and he was too uncaring about that now. All he cared about was the sunset that he was seeing with Sasuke in his mind. How the hands surrounded him, and kept him warm, even in the chilly breeze that flew by. A smile was etched into his frozen face, as he still dazed, not realizing that this was going to be the last smile he'd have.

Sasuke panted as he continued to run through the streets, following the quickly disappearing footprints in the snow. "Damnit! Why did I have to say those things to Naruto!" He yelled out, feeling the same guilt he had when he saw his parents dead. /Yet I can't dwell on that now! I MUST find Naruto. MY NARUTO!/ He screamed out again. "NARUTO!" He was hoping that he could get a responce, though he knew that the snow drowned out his voice.

His eyes watered, but he wouldn't let himself cry, not now, not in the most important situation he's ever been in. "NARUTO!" He yelled out once more, trying to get a responce. Sasuke stopped for a second and panted, trying to gather his breath. He didn't want to end up like Naruto. Yet he could hear the rumors in the Leaf Village now.

"Sasuke Uchiha dn Naruto Uzumaki both found dead, and it seemed that they were looking for something."

"Maybe it was each other?" Sakura would only fan the flames. "Yeah, I saw a note that said that they were lovers." He knew she wouldn't betray him, but what if she did? What if she would have told the whole village if both he and Naruto die, or even if Naruto died.

/Can't think of that now!/ He scolded himself, as he summoned his chakra into his body. "Dragon Flame Jutsu!" Sasuke screamed, as he let the flames from his mouth shoot out and melt some of the snow in front of him. It seemed time stopped for a moment as he saw a small flower on the ground, and an orange butterfly sitting on top of it. "N-Naruto?" He stammered as he saw it. The butterfly flapped its wings and darted off towards where the footprints led. In the back of his mind, he knew that this was a sign, a sign that he could follow to Naruto.

Even as he began to follow it, the storm grew fiercer, winds blew from all directions, as the snow threatened to engulf the whole village. Yet, Sasuke perservered, he didn't want to lose the only person he had feelings this deep dfor. "I won't let him down." He muttered as he continued to trek through the snow, catching glimpses of the butterfly. Following it, he weaved in and out of the streets, his own footprints being covered up quickly by the storm's new vigor. He knew if he didn't find Naruto and get back to the apartment, they would not be known to have left it, or to even be lost in the snow. They would be out training, everyone knew that they trained the hardest, always trying to best one another.

With another turn through the streets, the butterfly disappeared from sight. Sasuke looked around, wondering where it could have gone, but it was nowhere to be found. Yet, he saw a huge snow dune in front of him. "Naruto?" He asked, as if he wanted an answer from the unmoving dune. But it was moving, slowly heaving up and down. "NARUTO!" He exlaimed as he started to dig out his koibito from the snow, his hands becoming numb as they hit the coldness. "Don't worry, Kitsune-kun, I will save you!" He said, as he continued to dig the young blond shinobi out.

However, when he finally dug deep enough to see what it was, it seemed that it was a fox, covered in tattered orange clothes and dark brown fur. "Na..ru..to?" He let the syllables come out slowly, seeing the puff of smoke from his mouth from the coldness. Sasuke didn't have time to worry about all of this, and just grabbed the slowly heaving body, that seemed to still stay warm inside the fur. The body's slow breathing made him think of hibernation, and because of the chill in the air and the snow, he could only agree with his assumption. The fox demon had taken over Naruto's body completely, but took on a normal fox form, letting the fur keep itself warm as he put Naruto's body to sleep.

Rushing back to where he thought the apartment would be, he used his chakra to help him push through the snow and stay on top of it. Already a foot deep, it would have hindered his movements if he had to walk through it normally. "Don't worry Naruto, soon I'll have you home, and you'll be protected." Sasuke cooed to his lover as he toted him over his shulder. His bones began to ache from the strain on them in one day, along with the chilling of the winds and snow around him. Naruto on the other hand, was perfectly warm, and sending out more warmth in his chakra that seeped out of his body.

Within his mind, Naruto's dream changed, to that of a memory.

**It seemed that the darkness smiled at him for this thought. Words as soft as a wind’s breath whispered into his ear. “That’s right. This pain is forever. It will never end. Never cease. Unless you stop it yourself. You have that power.” Glazed over, Naruto’s eyes seemed to squint a bit, as if he was still contemplating it. They opened slowly, and a small smile crossed Naruto’s face. I will end it. He thought, and slipped a hand into the pack. Pulling out the same kunai he had used so many years ago for the Oath of Pain he had given himself, he grasped it in both his hands and held it over his chest where his heart was.

Yet, as he pulled back to thrust it into him, another kunai came flying by and nicked his hand, causing him to drop the one in his hand. With that moment of real pain, Naruto’s eyes bolted open, and the glazed look that had covered them, disappeared instantly. “..ru..” He heard through the darkness. “Na…to…” He could hear the raven-haired shinobi yelling at him. “Naruto!”**

He wanted to break the darkness around him now, but he couldn't. No... something wouldn't let him. Something was keeping him in the darkness for protection. An overbearing voice echoed in the darkness that had followed the memory. "Naruto! I will take it from here, just rest, enjoy the darkness for now." But Naruto couldn't enjoy the darkness. He felt afraid of it, afraid of what he did not know was there.

Sasuke stumbled and fell into the snow, his feet giving way to the ground. His body finally collapsed from the fatigue of everything he'd been doing since he woke up. "D-damn i-t-t-t." His teeth chattered with disgust, as he pushed himself up to his knees, but he couldn't move his legs. "I'm-m-m s-s-so-r-r-ry N-n-na-r-ru-t-t-t-t-o!" He howled out as he fell forward, his vision blurred by the snow.

Naruto's body fell a bit forward from where Sasuke was laying. Sasuke held out a hand to Naruto, trying to make sure that he was alright, but Naruto had moved since he fell. He looked to the side of him and saw a heaving large fox, just as it clamped hits teeth around Sasuke's neck. Sasuke blacked out after that, feeling as though he lost, lost to the elements and his sanity. Naruto couldn't have been moving, since he was asleep. He was in a deep sleep. But, nothingness took over Sasuke's thoughts as his body went limp in the fox's teeth.
Into the Rabbit Hole... by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
A/N: Hewwo all.. this is going to be a two part chapter, only cause.. well I want to have one. XD... First part is "Into the Rabbit Hole..." And well you can guess what may happen. Also the smut in this chapter, is a bit different from the other smuts that have been or will be in this story. >.>' Read to find out why. ^_^ Anyways... /'s mean dreams and yeah that's about it. And I'm ready to state that most of this first part of the chapter is well...well a dream sequence. ^_^

Disclaimer: Stupid me forgot to say "I don't own Naruto" hehe.. now it's done.

Also... review with any ideas and such.. I'm open to about anything... (As long as it keeps with my stories plot line and such) Well on to the story!
Sasuke's limp body hung in the teeth of the fox demon's mouth. It was a gentle hold that the Kyoubi (Dunno if that's right) had put on him, so that it could carry the Uchiha boy to safety. Sprinting on all fours, with Sasuke hanging from its mouth, the Kyoubi let its chakra safely melt the snow and keep the wind from hurting itself. Shreds of ripped clothing fell of it, scattering to the winds as the Kyoubi passed through the streets with veritable ease.

Finally reaching Naruto's apartment, the Kyoubi placed Sasuke safely into Naruto's bed and sat down on the ground. Yipping at the door, the Kyoubi sent Chakra to seal it shut and keep the warmth inside of the house, so that Sasuke could warm up and be safe. Standing back up on all fours, the fox demon started to lick at Sasuke's face, trying to keep it warm. The cool touch to it didn't affect the Kyoubi. Yet as the fox demon licked the raven-haired shinobi, Sasuke started to move a bit, as the darkness in his mind was replaced with chilled thoughts and dreams.

The fox demon yawned, jumped onto the bed, before twirling around onto Sasuke's feet laying down to give warmth to him. Dreams soon followed, as the Kyoubi let itself fall into sleep. For this one moment of sleep, both Naruto's and Sasuke's minds connected, experiencing the same enticing dream.

/Naruto was back at the lone tree and meadow, yet he wasn't his human form. He took that of a fox, a real fox with fur and such. Seeing Sasuke over by the tree made him feel happy, happier than usual it seemed since he started to feel that familiar ting in his groin. Murring steadily, he ran over on all fours to him, before starting to nuzzle the raven-hair shinobi's legs. Yet something seemed different when he rubbed against those legs. They had no clothing on them, not even the feel of the very bottom of the shorts or even the boxers. Sasuke was totally nude, and blushing down at the fox. "Boku no Kitsune-kun!" He said as he leaned down, his already throbbing erection rubbing against the fur of his Kitsune, making him moan softly.

But the blush that Sasuke gave wasn't because he was naked, nor because he was aroused as well as Naruto was, no. It was because of what he whispered into Naruto's ears. Naruto's eyes opened wide, and he blushed as well, but nodded to his koibito. Licking Sasuke's face, Naruto murred and smiled at him, before laying back on his back, exposing his member. His eyes closed, as Sasuke lowered his head to where Naruto's cock was. He licked the tip gently at first, smiling at the taste of pre that he had gotten on his tongue. Naruto shuddered and murred aloud as he felt the tongue graze his cock tip. Before Naruto could think again, Sasuke's mouth lowered a bit on the cock and sucked it gingerly. "Nng" It was all that Naruto could manage.

It was the first time he felt something other than his hand on his cock, and it felt as much good as it did weird and new. Sasuke's tongue began to twirl around the cock tip as he sucked, causing Naruto to whimper moan in his fox form, Naruto wriggling in ecstasy from Sasuke's warm, warm mouth. Closing his eyes, the raven-haired ninja licked up the pre that had started to spurt out of the tip, enjoying the taste inside of his mouth. "S-Sasu~" Naruto mumbled out, making Sasuke blush even more. His lips went further down the pink shaft as he started to take more and more of Naruto's length into him. It felt foreign but familiar in his mouth. Something that both disgusted and intrigued him.

Sasuke's own erection beckoned for release, but he ignored that for now. At this moment, he wanted to enjoy the juicy shaft that was in his maw. Licking up and down the shaft while he bobbed his head, he felt Naruto wriggling more and more underneath him. "Oh..Sasu... You..know.. wh-what your d-doing..." Naruto exclaimed out of his mouth amidst the moans that followed and preceded it. Sasuke grunted, making Naruto moan out louder from the vibrations of his lover's mouth. As more pre shot out of the blonde fox's cock, Sasuke drank it happily, before pulling his head off the cock. Licking his lips, he smiled at Naruto, who seemed to be a bit saddened by the fact that the warm mouth that had taken in his cock was removed.

Yet, as his thoughts started to come back to him, they disappeared with a moan and a few grunts. Sasuke was moving his body over the cock, and slowly started to lower himself onto Naruto's manhood. The raven-haired shinobi gasped out at the feeling of Naruto's cock slowly entering his puckered entrance. He had to bite his lower lip to help not screaming out. It hurt like hell, but did it feel good to Sasuke. "NNG!" Both shinobi yelled out as it started to push past the resistance, before Naruto couldn't take any more of this slow and painful torture, he needed to have Sasuke's ass here and now.

With unrivaled strength, Naruto leaped up and pushed Sasuke down onto his back with his ass up still connected to Naruto’s cock. On all fours, Naruto's eyes glazed over with primal instincts, as he hilted his cock into the raven-hair shinobi below him. Sasuke gasped and groaned, feeling a bit helpless underneath of Naruto, and totally swimming around the pleasure that filled his body. It felt good to him to lose control of the situation finally. Pulling out his fox cock from Sasuke's ass, Naruto thrusted back in, jarring Sasuke's body a bit from the force. Another groan escaped from Sasuke's sealed lips, as he started to feel the cock moving inside of him. His own cock throbbed more and more, spurting pre from the second hilt that Naruto had made. Pulling out once more, Naruto thrusted back into his mate, not caring if he was hurting or pleasuring him. All he wanted now was the pleasure of the constricting walls around his cock. That feeling was immensely great to him, and the euphoric daze that he was in, he enjoyed it as much as he could.

"Nng... Sasu... I'm going to make you... make you my rabbit." Sasuke whimpered at hearing that, but he really didn't care at this moment, his body was in full receiving mode. All he wanted was his mates cock jammed so far into him, he could feel it in his gut. A few more thrusts, and a few more groans escaping from both of them, and Naruto started to follow a rhythm. And unknown one to him, but a rhythm nonetheless. His speed only increased every once and a while, as his pre lubed the raven-haired ninja's passage way. Sasuke's pucker was being stretched by a growing mass, making him wonder a bit what it was, but another thrust deeply into his ass made him forget about it. Moaning and writhing underneath his koibito, Sasuke could feel his own cock start to enjoy this as much as he was. With every thrust into the young shinobi's body, came another spurt of pre that started to gather on Sasuke's stomach.

Alas, he didn't care how messy he would get, he just wanted to feel that cock inside of him explode and send Naruto's life essence into him. Give him life, breathe into him life. He did not know why, but the fact that Naruto would be breathing life into him made him smile. It also made him yearn for that, as he moved his mouth up to meet Naruto's mouth. Locking lips with his lover, he started to swirl his tongue in the fox's mouth, not knowing why he would be enjoying this treatment from a fox. Yet as his tongue started to dance with Naruto's the fox's tongue moved about and started to take over for Sasuke, letting him relax and enjoy this while he could. Sasuke tried to fight back, but another thrust told him not to. Reluctantly, he relaxed and danced toe to toe with the tongue in his mouth lightly, as he started to clench his ass for his mate.

The raven-haired shinobi started to realize that Naruto's thrusting became a bit erratic and that mass that was slowly stretching his pucker was grow more and more. It was at that point he realized what it was, his mate's knot. Blinking a few times, he was frantically trying to figure out how to stop the knot from entering him. Unfortunately for him, Naruto had other plans. With his ever constantly flowing pre, he was sure that he had enough lube to fully enter his mate.

Sasuke's dick was ready to explode by the time that Naruto had decided he was ready to finally thrust his knot into his mate. The first thrust to try to get it in, fell short, but shot another glob of pre into Sasuke. The second and third thrusts almost got it in, causing Sasuke to scream out into Naruto's mouth. Finally, the fourth time got the knot into Sasuke's body, eliciting a whimper-moan-cry from Sasuke as his balls retracted against his body. Full of bubbling seed from him, they shot forth onto Sasuke and Naruto's stomachs, covering both with Sasuke's own cum. Each small thrust that Naruto was doing after he tied with his mate, made Sasuke shiver and shoot another large wad of cum out of his cock.

Naruto could feel the clenching down on his cock and howled like he did in the bathroom. Though this was a true howl, a howl of an animal, a feral animal marking his territory. Sasuke shuddered, as one last thrust hit him, hard and deep, the cock within him flexing and pulsating as it started to shoot it's life giving seed into Sasuke. Feeling the instantious warm liquid fill his bowels, he shivered, and felt any coldness that he once had leave him. It was now all warm, all good to Sasuke. Torrents of cum filled up his ass, as it couldn't leave from the knot that was there. Echoed screams of pleasure rained through the meadow, as Sasuke shot another load of cum between them. Naruto panted, and licked his mate's neck, before opening his jaw and biting down, leaving a bite mark on Sasuke's neck.

Collapsing onto his mate, with his cock spurting a bit more of cum into him, Naruto held his love close to him, smearing the seed that was on both of their stomachs. He churrled and murred with delight as he waited for his knot to deflate. Waited for the moment when Sasuke could.../

Glass shattered, echoing through the room, as the window had broken open from the fierceness of the storm outside. The loud sound had shook both Naruto and Sasuke awake, Naruto lying naked on the bed, right at Sasuke's feet. Both of them looked at each other, and blushed, as they both realized that Naruto was naked. "Heh..." The blonde ninja continued to blush and hopped off the bed, replaying the dream in his head.

Sasuke smiled, letting his blush fade, until he replayed the dream he had. His mate was taking him, and he enjoyed it. His hand moved up to his neck where he had been bitten in his dream and... it seemed that there WAS a bite mark there. Sasuke blinked. "NARUTO!!! COME BACK!!!" He yelled.
...And Back Again. by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
AN:Hewwo again, this is part 2 of Chapter 8. Since well I thought the first part had mostly yiff, I wanted the second to lead into the main reason why I started writing, other than the fact I wanted a little romance between the duo.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

/'s mean thoughts. And if you hadn't realized it by now, I have referenced Sasuke to being a rabbit. There is a reason why I did so, and right now.. it hasn't come to me.. Maybe it might when I dream tonight. ONTO THE STORY!
Sasuke smiled, letting his blush fade, until he replayed the dream he had. His mate was taking him, and he enjoyed it. His hand moved up to his neck where he had been bitten in his dream and... it seemed that there WAS a bite mark there. Sasuke blinked. "NARUTO!!! COME BACK!!!" He yelled.

Tripping himself as he struggled to get his pants on quick enough so he could get into the bedroom, Naruto fell to the ground, hitting the door, but not injuring himself. Able to slip the other leg into the jeans, and pounced his wa into the bedroom where Sasuke was laying.

"What is it, Sasuke-kun?" Naruto asked hesitantly, because of the way that Sasuke had yelled at him, as if he was going to rip Naruto's head off and use it as one of his shinobi tools.

Sasuke glared at his mate, before showing him the neck bite. "DID YOU DO ANYTHING TO ME WHILE I WAS ASLEEP?!" He yelled at the blonde ninja. Naruto blinked at the wound, before blushing a bit as he remembered his dream.

"I-I didn't do anything while you were asleep! I was asleep myself!" He retorted to his koibito. "But I did do something to you while you were in my dream." Naruto mumbled to himself.

The raven-haired ninja had caught that, and blushed himself as he had the same vision in his head. "What was that?" He was trying to use his anger to hide the fact that he was blushing himself. Naruto couldn't help but laugh a bit, before sitting on the edge of the bed away from Sasuke.

Staring at the ground in front of him, he twiddled his thumbs and coughed. "What I was saying was, well in my dream, I...I basically mated with you." Cheeks reddened on both teens as they flashed into their dreams again. "And well... I enjoyed it."

Sasuke coughed a bit, before coming out himself. "Yeah, I did too." Before he could respond back, he looked at the window, where the cold air was rushing in to attack both of them. Looking back at Naruto, he noticed that he was shivering. "Come here, Kitsune-kun. Let's cuddle under the covers for a little while." He pulled back the covers to let his koibito lay next to him. Naruto didn't wait another second, as he jumped into the bed next to Sasuke, wrapping his arms around the raven-haired shinobi, causing Sasuke to blush senselessly. "Uh.." He started, a bit startled by the way Naruto took up his offer. Clearing his throat, he continued, "Why don't you tell me about your dream." He blinked for a second, as he looked at Naruto, so calm and controlled. This wasn't the same Naruto he had started out training with. It was a different Naruto, that seemed to be always hidden from the world. Like it was something he didn't like to show to anyone, but to Sasuke, he let the barriers down.

It was just like himself, with the barriers of anger and revenge. He never let anyone get close enough to him, to see that he was a calm person, one who wanted to protect everyone out of love. Yet it always came out that he was saving them for the wrong reasons. Letting that pass, he cooed a bit as Naruto started to retell the dream that he had, and almost detail for detail, it seemed to match that of which Sasuke had drempt, only making him blush the more details that happened to cross between them both. They continued like this for about an hour, letting the time pass by as if it was nothing.

Within her home, Sakura had been crying nonstop for the majority of the night. She had locked herself in, and laid in her despair. Memories of all the past missions crept up on her, as she saw all the signs that pointed to both Naruto and Sasuke liking each other. Yet back then she couldn't piece it all together. Nor could she have been ready for the surprise of the century, Sasuke showering in Naruto's home and wearing his clothes. "I..I thought they were rivals..." She muttered.

Wiping her eyes, she looked up at the mirror, seeing that he hair had grown a bit longer since she had cut it a few months ago (Not in parallel to the series mind you...) But her teal eyes were stained with red veins. "Damnit!" She muttered to herself. "See what you made me do Sasuke-kun!" She was pissed now, and wanted to take it out on Sasuke and Naruto, but first, she felt as if she needed to see Kakashi-sensei. She knew where he lived, but as she thought of a way to get to him, there was a knock on the door, before a loud thunk as if something hit it.

Opening the door quickly, she saw that it was Kakashi-sensei, and he had collapsed. Yet, he was still breathing. Sakura pulled him in, and brought him to her bed, before looking him over. Before she could get any further into the examination of her former sensei, he grabbed her hand weakly and pulled her close. "Sa-Sakura..F-find N-n-naruto and Sa-Sasuke. S-sleep s-sickness...s-s-snow..." Sakura frantically began to question Kakashi, but his arm fell limp and fell off her arm.

"DAMNIT KAKASHI! WAKE UP!" She screamed at the man, wanting him to just pop up because of her voice. Knowing in the end it wouldn't work, she decided to find her teammates. She put covers over Kakashi, before trudging out into the snow, not caring if she contracted the disease, because she felt deep in her heart it wouldn't matter, even if she fell into an eternal sleep. She would only be haunted with memories of Sasuke.

The coldness in Naruto's bedroom started to become a bit too much for Sasuke. For some reason, he felt drowsy and he couldn't figure out why. On the other hand, Naruto beside of him was comfortable and wide awake."N-Naruto..." He said, before he closed his eyes. Sleep followed soon afterwards, along with dreams filled with Naruto.

Resting his head on his mates chest, he could hear Sasuke's breathing. It was normal at first, before it started to slow down. He expected it was only because Sasuke finally relaxed enough to fall back asleep. But he himself couldn't. It was like the cold air didn't effect him anymore, and the sleepiness wouldn't come. Naruto was glad though, since the darkness wouldn't be there, and even if it was, Sasuke could easily protect him from it, just like he had done before. /Arigato, boku no Usa-chan./ Naruto thought as he closed his eyes for a few moments.

Even as she trudged through the snow, Sakura didn't feel any different. /Maybe Kakashi was just playing with me./ She thought, but that quickly left her mind. /But it was strange that this blizzard happened here, in the Leaf Village, where basically NO snow happens, only rain. Maybe he was right, and I'm just immune to it./ She didn't want to think that she was the only one, because of her training with Tsunade, but she couldn't help it. Finally she found her way into Naruto's house, almost breaking the door as she collapsed through, from the cold. "NARUTO! SASUKE!" She yelled, as she got to her feet, not caring what she would have walked into without knocking.
Sleepless Nights by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
A/N: While I go and slam my head into the wall a few hundred times, let me explain a bit.. I had to rewrite this whole chapter because of a folly mistake on my end and well I will only hope that it stays true with what i had written before.

There is one thing that is different in this chapter. It is all a flashback. Basically, we are seeing a lost memory of Sasuke's past, and well, we see why the Sakura Tree is so important to both Naruto and Sasuke... Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but I do own Raiku and Fayne that appear in this story and in future ones.

Also, I am changing from my normalcy.. I will use ()'s instead of /'s for thoughts.. Ok? Ok.. Onto the story now.. Hope it's as good as I had written it before
Sasuke turned and shifted in his bed, before opening his eyes, to look out the window. It was still night and he knew it. Three times he had tried to go to sleep this very night and every single time he would just be thinking. Thinking about everything and nothing at once, and he didn't know why. Pushing his covers up from him. Looking back out his window, he saw the moon high up in the sky. The wind bustled a bit and seemed to whisper to him, "Come on out, Sasuke... Find what's keeping you awake."

Getting out of bed, he clammered to get his clothes on quickly and quietly as he usually slept in the nude even as a young child. With his blackish blue shirt and his brown shorts on, he jumped out the window, wanting to see if the wind's voice was speaking the truth. Blowing into the forest, the wind seemed to beckon Sasuke forth, and he followed without delay, going into the dark forest, hoping to find out what kept him awake.

While trodding through the dark depths of the forest, the darkness that surrounded him seemed to bug him more than the fact that he was drawn out by only a voice he thought he heard. (Damnit Sasuke, you're stronger than this, even at 7 you are stronger.) He kept telling himself as he walked and walked. A loud "WHOOT!" spooked him enough to make him jump into a tree, holding onto a weak branch.

With a silent "SNAP!" Sasuke fell to the ground along with the branch. "OW!" He yelled out without thinking, and after he realized he did that, he searched around to see if anyone had heard him. Usually he didn't like to reveal that he was in pain, because to him, doing that would make one weak. Feeling a bit better that no one heard it, he looked around to try and get a sense of direction, but it was no use. Being spooked and falling out of a tree made him lose his concentration, and the darkness around him didn't help. (Great) He thought as he started to wander into a direction he thought was home, so that he could just go back into his bedroom and wait til morning to try and check out the forest.

However, the more he walked in that direction, the more he found himself lost in the forest. He grunted and stopped, looking around for any help as to where he would be going. A rustle of leaves spooked him again, but not enough for him to totally jump, as he accounted it to the wind. Yet as more and more leaves rustled, he calmed himself. "Who is there?" He yelled out into the forest.

An owl greeted his question with a "WHOOT! WHOOT!" The sequoias about chirped in responce, and the wind whistled. Yet something made him uneasy. Accepting a defensive stance, he waited for an answer.

It caught him off guard, a man's chuckle, along with the man showing himself to Sasuke by jumping out of a random tree. His hair was silver and down to his knees, and towering over Sasuke by a lot, he seemed big enough to make Sasuke shudder a bit. Although the man wore all crimson, including his hands and his feet, he was barely seeable in the few feet that distanced him from Sasuke.

"Wow. Seems you got a set of good ears on ya, boy." The man responded to him, as he shoke the hair that had gotten in front of him to the back of his head, letting it glide in the wind for a few moments, before it settled behind him. It shimmered in the bright moonlight that had filtered through the tree tops. "Seems to me that you are also just alone in this forest, why is that?" He blinked for a moment before chuckling. "How rude of me, my name is Fayne Hinota."

Sasuke grunted at the man before he answered, "Why should you know, Fayne? And why should I even be talking to you? I should just attack you right now!" He yelled, as his darkened strength started to come back with greater vigor.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa...boy...I'm just here to help you." He chuckled. "And calm down for a moment." He coughed and looked up at the sky. "I'm guessing that you can't sleep, only for the sole reason that you are out here at night."

"And what is that to you?" Sasuke retorted back at Fayne. "It's not like you would even know why."

Fayne chuckled again and looked back at Sasuke. "Yet, I do have an answer to your problem. It seems that your soul is seeking something, and tonight it has awakened with new vigor. And until it finds this 'something' you won't be able to sleep." He laughed heartedly, "Anyways, you've yet to tell me your name, sonny."

Sasuke still held the defensive stance as he listened to the man. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha. And I doubt that will solve anything. I just can't sleep. That's all."

Fayne studied the boy quickly after he answered before he smiled, his white teeth glinting in the darkness. "Ahh.. the Uchiha boy I've been looking for. This is good. Really good. Seems that Lady Fate is on my side, now doesn't it?" He closed his eyes for a moment and took a breath. "And I have quite a feeling that she wanted me to bring you somewhere. Somewhere that you need to be."

"And what if I say that I don't want to go?" Sasuke replied, a defiant look in his eyes.

"Then I guess you won't be able to sleep, for this 'place' is where the 'something' is." Fayne let out a frown. "And I doubt that Lady Fate wants to keep you waiting. So if you want to follow me, you can, since I know that your speed can match those above you." He chuckled before he left in another direction, his voice disappearing as he left.

"Damn sleeplessness, it messes with me." Sasuke said to himself as he started to follow the man. (Yet he seems to know some answers, and maybe he can bring me home.) He thought as he came up close to the man. "So, what do you know of this place and this thing I need to find?"

Fayne just smiled. "It's different for everyone, and well, it is only you who knows about that. However, it has been told that people who are connected by Fate, and are destined to live as partners, do sometimes find the same place and the same thing." A small laugh echoed in the forest. "Yet that has never happened before."

As Sasuke followed Fayne deeper into the forest, his nose was accosted by the smell of the ocean along with the aroma of sakura petals. "A Sakura tree?" He asked Fayne, but as he looked to the left of himself, he saw no one there. (DAMNIT!) He thought to himself as he continued onward in the same direction he had been going with Fayne by his side.

A few more jumping movements in the trees, and Sasuke found himself landing in the middle of a large meadow with a pink and purple Sakura tree. The distant sound of waves helped him figure tha the was close to a beach, but it wasn't those two things that had drawn his attention. It was the little boy that was scrunched up in a ball by the tree. Sasuke took a few steps towards the kid, before hearing a low cry from him.

The kid had heard footsteps near him, and looked up, noticing that there was a child just about his age near him. The whiskers on his face glistened with the tears that were falling down his face. Quickly, wiped away the tears and stared at the kid with a scowl on his face. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" He yelled at Sasuke.

Taking a few more steps towards the kid, Sasuke stopped in front of him, before sitting next to him. "I really have no idea." Sasuke replied as he leaned back against the tree. "I just followed the wind." He laughed at his cheesy responce before looking back at the kid, who was dressed up in a black shirt and an orange pair of jeans.

"Then why are you laughing at me? Are you thinking of ways to tease me?" The kid responded quickly at Sasuke.

"No no no. I'm just laughing at my own remark. It was cheesy." He let the conversation stop there for a while, before the kid started up again.

"Why can' I ever be left alone?" He muttered to himself before looking back up to the sky. "And why can't I be liked by everyone!?" Lettin ghis head droop back down to his knees, he breathed for a few moments before his head shot up. "I know how I can be liked!" Standing up abruptly, he gave a wry smile. "I will be the future Hokage, and then everyone will like me!" He seemed to be happy with what he had thought up.

"Wow you got big plans, don't you?" Sasuke said to the kid.

"You betcha! Cause I will be the strongest." He smiled and chuckled.

Sasuke chuckled with him. "Not if I am the best first!"

Both started to retort back and forth of who would be the best, before they couldn't take it anymore and started to laugh until tears streamed down their faces. "W-Who are you?" The kid asked Sasuke, as he finally caught his breath.

"Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke replied dully, not really affected by the question.

The boy's eyes lit up. "Uchiha? I always thought the Uchiha clan were all mutant angry people." The boy couldn't help but laugh, yet stopped when he looked over and saw that Sasuke was giving him a death glare.

"So what is your name, boy?" Sasuke asked politely. "Since I gave you mine."

The kid jumped up and gave a "V" sign with his right hand. "I am Naruto Uzumaki and I will be the future Hokage!" Naruto smiled and sat back down with Sasuke, as they both gazed out into the horizon. "SO you came here because of the wind's whisper, am I right?"

Sasuke blinked for a moment before turning to Naruto. "Y-yes I did... How did you know that?"

"Because of what you said when you first came here, that you followed the wind." Naruto smiled for a second, before frowning. "I was told that there was a place where I could find what I really wanted out here by a woman who seemed to know a lot. Guess she was right." He smiled before leaning back against the tree, to watch the sun start to rise.

A myriad of colors strewn themselves across the dawn sky, as the sun began to make night into day. "The beauty of it, it's so remarkable" Sasuke muttered as he looked at it.

Naruto looked at Sasuke before back at the sunrise. "You're right. I didn't even know that this sort of beauty existed." He chuckeled for a moment, before letting silence ensue.

Sasuke broke the silence by adding to what Naruto had said. "Neither did I realize that it could even exist."

Both boys continued to look at the sun rise almost hypnotized by it, and feel backwards out of exhaustion. Two figures appeared by them. "So Fayne, we bring them back to their homes, right?" The lithe woman asked the man, her short black hair and dark blue clothing only adding to the appearance of her fine figure.

Fayne nodded. "Yes, Raiku. And make sure they don't remember this yet. They aren't ready for it now." He lifted Sasuke into his arms, before disappearing, while Raiku did that same with Naruto.

Back at Sasuke's house, in his bedroom, Fayne looked at the small boy in his arms. "I'm sorry that I had to do this to you, but it had to be done now." He laid him down and covered him. Forming a few hand seals, he finished by holding a finger to Sasuke's head. A spark of light shot from Fayne's finger to Sasuke's forehead, before Fayne chuckled and jumped out the window with grace. Turning back to look at the young boy's sleeping body, he couldn't help but coo. "Such innocence. I hope they do turn out the way they were suppose to, else Konoha Village might just be at a loss."

Walking away into the forest, Fayne disappeared along with the strange wind that had guided Sasuke to him, wanting to get back to his beloved Raiku.
Flight of the Pink Petals by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Naruto based characters, but I do own Fayne Hinota, Raiku Yamagawa, Yuki Kimura, and the Fate Ninjas that are present in this story. So yeah, no bitchin' cause you think I stole it, cause any coincidence of them being like some char in Naruto is seriously not my fault nor is it my fault that they represent some other character (Cause well they are each part of my personality).

Also.. if you hadn't realized it by now, I am referencing the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto with me and my mate's relationship. ^_^;;;
Finally she found her way into Naruto's house, almost breaking the door as she collapsed through, from the cold. "NARUTO! SASUKE!" She yelled, as she got to her feet, not caring what she would have walked into without knocking.

With her body still shivering from the cold, she tried to shift positions a bit, to allow herself to close the door, and stop the raging blizzard outside from entering the room. Yet, even as she did that, she could still feel the coldness in the room, as it seeped through the shattered window by Naruto's bed. Tattered clothing, of what looked to be one of Naruto's jackets and undershirt, laid all about the room, along with some scalding marks of an overbearing chakra seeping out in the middle of the room.

Naruto heard Sakura plow through the door and fall to the ground, making himself shift positions from where he was with Sasuke. Pulling the covers up to his neck, he tried to hide his bare chest,leaving the fact that his arms were totally bare of clothing. Teal eyes spotted the blonde ninja, as she walked closer to them.

"Naruto! Where's Sasuke?! We need to talk. Kakashi is..." She broke off in midsentence, her face a bit cringed with anger, fright, and embarassment. "N-Naruto...did you and Sasuke do something?" Sakura asked as she looked at Naruto's bare arms and Sasuke's relaxed body next to him.

"SAKURA! NO!" His eyes seemed a bit shifty as he pushed the covers away from him, revealing that he still had pants on even underneath the covers. Walking over to her, he laughed nervously. "What would give you a silly idea like that?"

Sakura just stared at Naruto, blinking silently as she tried to gather the right words for the situation. Her mind flashed back to earlier that day when Sasuke erupted at her, telling her to not reveal the fact that he and Naruto were lovers. Thinking of that, her eyes stung from the excessive crying that she had done for most of the hours that she was home alone.

"It's...It's nothing..." Sakura finally forced out of her lips, feeling them quiver again, as if she was still going to break down and start crying again, but she let the feeling pass, wanting to convey what she came here for. "Kakashi is sick!" She finished what she had started before. "He collapsed at my door, telling me...telling me this, 'sleep illness...snow...'"

The blonde ninja couldn't help but blink at the way Sakura was acting. Usually she had a reason for what she had said, even if she never told them, yet recently she kept being this weird. Even as he started to think of all this, Sakura's words broke him out of thought. "KAKASHI-SENSEI!?" He yelled out, still blinking in confusion, yet showing a small bit of anger with his shaking voice.

Changing his attention back to Sasuke, he tried to wake his lover. "U--Sasuke! Wake up! Kakashi is sick!" The slowly moving chest just continued to raise and lower with no change, as if Sasuke didn't hear him. "SASUKE! WAKE UP!" Naruto was already hopping back over to his Usa-kun, shaking him a bit. "DAMN IT SASUKE!" The fox ninja yelled into Sasuke's ear. Even with the loud and annoying screams into his ears, the Uchiha boy continued to sleep, continued to dream of his lover.

"No..." Sakura muttered. "He can't be falling down with the same thing that Kakashi-sensei has, can he?" Rushing over to her fellow teammates, she began to shake Sasuke. "Come on Sasuke. Stop joking around. Wake up already." Yet, he still stayed in the same position, with his chest slowly rising and falling. Looking at Naruto, she gave a serious look. "Naruto-kun. Can you help me?" His blue eyes stared into her teal ones, as he saw determination and fear swell up.

He seemed to understand her emotions that relected into his eyes. He had those same emotions right now. If he lost Sasuke tonight, he would surely take his own life, since the darkness would be in the waking hours along with his dreams. It was only recently that he had experienced a nice and sweet dream, a dream in which he shared his love with his mate, HIS Sasuke. "Yes I will." His voice did not faulter, nor did it waver in any bit. Naruto was ready for this, more ready than almost anything that he had ever done in his life.

"Then get me a bowl. I need to mix together some herbs." She looked back at Sasuke. "And please hurry, I believe I know what can wake him up from this 'Eternal Sleep'" Naruto nodded to what she had said, and ran into his kitchen. As normal for Naruto, it seemed that dishes were piled high in the sink, along with ramen bowls strewd all over the table. Looking in all of the cabinets above the sink, Naruto scrambled to find a clean bowl in which he could give Sakura. Glasses clinked in the cubbords, as Naruto's small fingers traced along everything, until he found an old bowl. He frowned as he remembered why he had kept it there, but right now, the past didn't matter. All that really mattered now was Sasuke, awake and alive.

Almost tripping on his way back into the bedroom, Naruto managed to get back to Sakura with a bowl, totally intacted. Pink flowers decorated it, surrounding the whole circomference of the bowl, as Sakura investigated it. The blonde ninja blushed, and chuckled nervously, before looking at Sasuke. He returned to a more serious state of mind. "Please...Sakura...Make him better..." Naruto began to fret over his unconsious mate, before he looked at the window. He remembered what Sakura had said when she talked about Kakashi. "Wait.. you said that Kakashi told you something about the snow and the illness being connected?" Sakura nodded as she put a few herbs into the bowl that she had in her pack. "What if... what if he meant that the snow was the cause. That because one would be exposed to it, one would.. would.."

"Contract the disease?" Sakura finished, as she began to crush the herbs with her bare hands. "I already connected it." She looked at the window that Naruto had been looking at. "Has.. Sasuke been his usual self?"

Naruto blinked a few times. "What do you mean 'usual self'?" He asked her.

"I mean, has he been training recently outside, because well the amount of exposure you would need, wouldn't come from that small of a window." She pointed to him. Naruto nodded and frowned.

He winced a bit, before he remembered a bit of what happened after he was looking for Sasuke. He had seen himself running, though it was not him controlling his body. It was his Kyuubi. "I...I..." Naruto let his head fall into the palms of his hands, tears streaming down his face. Knees failing him, he fell onto the ground, kneeling by Sasuke. "...caused him... to be this...sick..." Through sobs and whimpers, he finished what he started to say.

Sakura just looked looked at Naruto as she continued to crush the herbs. "NARUTO!" She yelled. "WILL YOU GET YOURSELF TOGETHER?!" She became a bit flustered as her hands nearly broke through the bowl beneath them. "This is Sasuke we're talking about. He... he can't die... Not like this anyways." She, herself, fought back tears of rage and sadness. "He is stronger than this... You will see."

Naruto nodded to her, as he continued to cry, though his hands not hiding his face. Yet, it felt good to cry. Because this time, he wasn't crying over his own woes. He was actually crying over someone elses. The thought of losing Sasuke was enough to make him break. Soothing tears continued to fall down his cheeks, highlighting his whiskers that seemed to be a bit more thicker than usual. Taking another look at Sakura, his tears seemed to blur the vision a bit, or at least add something different.

He had never seen Sakura so beutiful and strong as she looked now. Her hands quickly making the herbs into smaller and smaller pieces, as her eyes watered a bit. However, she didn't let herself cry. Sakura was bound and determined to make Sasuke better, make him alive again. He smiled at her, for the first time dealing with her strength and wisdom. Always before, he had just swooned over her because of the fact that she looked sexy to him. Yet now it seemed that he saw the inner beauty of her. The inner facets that usually never showed themselves, unless it was this kind of situation.

Anothe gust of wind blew in through the window, casting Sakura's hair a bit back. It was the first time he noticed it, but it seemed that when she was thinking of Sasuke, thinking of the group in general, her eyes glowed like seedlings. While the wind in her hair made it look like the Sakura petals that floated in his dream. "The flight of the pink petals...." Naruto mumbled, though it seemed to come out a bit louder than he wanted it to.

"What are you talking about Naruto?" Sakura asked, breaking the image that he had seen of her. "What is 'the flight of the pink petals'?" Naruto blushed and shoke his head as if it was nothing. She looked back down at the bowl with a bit of a smile on her face. "Ok, now I just need a little water, Naruto. Just so I can make Sasuke take this stuff."

Naruto nodded to her, before he disappeared and reappeared with the cup from the bathroom with some water in it. Sakura smiled at him and mixed the water in with the herbs, before lifting the bowl near Sasuke's head. "I need your help one last time, Naruto-kun. Hold his head up for me, please." The blonde ninja nodded as he lifted his Usa-kun's head, letting it seem like he was just sitting up. Pushing the bowl to his face, Sakura started to unload its contents into Sasuke. With her free hand, she massaged his throat, making him swallow what was in his mouth, though it would have tasted weird if he was conscious right about now.

After a few mechanical gulps assisted by Sakura, Sasuke began to drink the stuff on his own accord, before coughing a bit back up. Drawing up one of his eyelids, Sakura looked into Sasuke's crimson eyes. They seemed to sparkle a bit in this light and with his condition. Sighing a bit happily at the sight, she noticed that the pupil started to dilate a bit, before the eyeball moved around.

Spooked enough, she flung the bowl up, flipping over it's contents onto the bed. Sasuke began to cough a bit more, before he opened his eyes with his own strength. His vision was extremely blurred, not only from the fact that he was in a deep sleep, but because of the antidote that Sakura had given him. "I...hope it works totally..." Sakura said to herself.

"K...Kitsune-kun?" He questioned the air in front of him, before Naruto leaned over and smiled at him, his eyes still reddened from his own crying. "K...Kitsune-kun?" Sasuke asked again.

"I'm right here, boku no Usa-kun..." Naruto stated happily as he grabbed one of his mate's arms. "And I won't leave you." Sasuke could see the faint image of Naruto above him, with the tanned chest. He hadn't realized it, but that tanned chest suited Naruto a lot. Suited him beyond normal comprehension.

Yet, even though he was overwhelmed that his love was back awake, he turned to Sakura, who had frowned. Leaning over just a bit, he kissed her on her lips, before pulling back with a blush.

"N-NARUTO!" She screamed a bit, while she blushed as well. Sakura had felt a bit of a connection between herself and Naruto, yet she didn't want to admit that. Nor did she want to see...see Sasuke mad again. She shivered at the notion, and continued to look at Sasuke, before hitting Naruto softly on the back. "I'll...deal with that later... Naru-kun."
Caution - VERY Cold by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, but I do own the Fate Ninja, Yuki Kimura, Fayne Hinota, and Raiku Yamagawa.
With his head swimming around from the herbs that he just swallowed, Sasuke's only could hear those words in a single loop. "I'll...deal with that later... Naru-kun." Although he could see what was happening, those words gave him an uneasy feeling. Something was wrong, very wrong, and it dealt with his mate.

Sakura smiled greatly at Sasuke, as he sat up a bit on his own, though his muscles ached from the cold outside. WIthin his blurry vision, he saw the pink hair. "S-Sakura?" He muttered, before he looked at his mate. "What is she doing here...Kitsune-kun?"

"She came to check up on us, Usa-kun." Naruto's eyes glazed over with happiness. "And if she hadn't showed up when she did, I would have only thought you fell asleep, not that you had... had contracted a sickness."

Sakura nodded to Naruto, as she looked at his eyes. Within them, she could feel the happiness that he had felt towards his mate. She could finally see that even though Sasuke would never be hers, at least Naruto would be happy, finally happy with someone and not just anyone, someone like Sasuke who could protect him. Her cheeks reddened as she thought of the kiss. Sakura knew that Naruto liked her before he liked Sasuke, it could be touched and felt, but that love wasn't like the feeling of the kiss he gave her. She could sense that he loved her very being at this moment.

Yet that gave her the chills. /Naruto...loves Sasuke...but.. does he still love me as well...?/ She thought while she kept watch on both of them. /But then.. that would mean that he would have to choose.... Choose between the person he felt normal with and the one who he started to like in a different light./ "That's...not right..." She muttered to herself, all the while Naruto and Sasuke holding hands and talking between themselves. /They...love each other...And.. I don't want...Sasuke mad...But.. Naruto... he's changed since the time we first became a team. He became.. a stronger person./ All of these thoughts ravaged her mind, making her almost zone out completely and not hear that Sasuke had been calling her name a few times.

"...kura... Sakura..." She heard from Sasuke.

"W-what?" Sakura stammered out as she looked at both of them, blinking that dazed look out of her eyes.

Sasuke squinted his eyes. "Have you... Have you... told anyone about what we talked about?" Her eyes went wide eyed, while she shook her head.

"N-no.. I haven't even told Naruto."

"Told me what?" Naruto squnited at the both of them, the lines of his eyes almost blending in with his whiskers. "I want to know!"

Sasuke looked at his mate, his eyes seemed to relax a bit. "It was nothing, Kitsune-kun...Nothing at all. She just... wanted to talk about something private with me, and get what I said." He chuckled. "And I asked her nicely not to tell anyone that I gave out advice."

Naruto and Sasuke both laughed at that one, while Sakura joined in with a nervous chuckle. "T-That's right." Her eyes closed slowly, before she opened them. She had become very tired after all of that bawling she had done before, but it didn't bother her in the least bit. /Let me at least get them outside of the city and wake up Kakashi before I can fall asleep./ Though the thought of sleep seemed to intice her more and more, with the relaxing darkness that usually followed.

Sasuke started to push himself off the bed, before he fell onto his face, wincing in pain. "USA-CHAN!" Naruto yelled out before he realized what he was saying. It made him blush to reveal that so easily, yet his first priority was to help Sasuke up. Pulling on one of his mate's arms, he tried to help lever Sasuke, but Sasuke had pulled his arm away before pushing himself up.

Wavering a bit back and forth, he took a look at the both of them in front of him. His eyes had finally adjusted themselves to the waking world, though the room seemed to spin a bit. Foxusing on his mate, he sighed a bit. "What...happened to me." His legs buckled a bit, but he straightened them out quickly. "What was this.. about an illness..." His voice was coarse from the dryness in his throat, but he didn't care.

naruto and Sakura both blinked at the weakened state that Sasuke was in. Sakura was the first one to speak of the two. "You... contracted an illness that was born in this strange snow." She retorted slowly to him. "And your body began to hibernate, sleep eternally actually." She looked a bit saddened though. "Kakashi-sensei told me about it... before he collapsed."

Sasuke's eyes narrowed at what Sakura said. "Kakashi has gotten sick as well?" Trying to take a step forward, Sasuke fell to his knees before looking a bit tired still.

"Sasuke...you shouldn't try so hard. You're body is still waking up from the sickness. If you... rush too much, you'll hurt..." Sakura had started to say.

"Dammit Sakura...I don't care! I don't like standing so still, so I want to move around." Sasuke snarled at Sakura, making her flinch a bit, as her eyes darted to Naruto for a moment.

"Usa-chan!" Naruto yelled at his mate. "Will you stop being so stubborn!? Sakura-chan is just trying to help you!"

Sasuke looked at Naruto with cold eyes. "What's up with you, Kitsune... You seem a bit...different." Pulling himself up, Sasuke took another step towards his mate, before looking at him straight in the eyes. His cold crimson orbs reflected fire into Naruto's sapphire ones. Naruto became nervous and distraught as his Sasuke began to turn on him again.

"Nothing is wrong, Sasuke-kun. I'm just trying to tell you... that all she is doing is trying to help you."

The raven-haired ninja scowled at his mate, before pulling a hand back and slapping him across the face. "I know what you said...Yet you seem to forget something... I'm not as weak as you are, Naruto." Naruto's eyes began to shimmer with tears inside of them, before he looked down.

"S-Sasuke-kun..." He muttered as a few tear drops splashed off the ground, the crimson wooded floor absorbed them, but left dark circles where they fell. "SASUKE-KUN!" Naruto yelled as he looked at Sasuke, before punching him in the chest.

Sasuke's eyes bulged for a moment, before he doubled over, coughing up some blood. "I hate you, Sasuke!" Naruto screamed at him, before looking at Sakura and bolting out the door into the snow. A faint shine of red lit up the outside snow, before a howl could be heard.

Sakura was in disbelief of what she had just seen. "Sasuke! Why did you do that to Naruto?!" Her fists were in balls, as she started to squeeze them tighter. "He was...was just protecting me... Trying to show you that.. I meant right..." Sasuke looked up at her, before he coughed again.

"It...had to be done for now..." He looked down, ashamed of it, "Take me...to Kakashi...I need... to talk to him." His breath was as raspy as his voice was. "And please just help me walk in the snow."

The pink-haired ninja just looked at Sasuke. "You...you.. did this on purpose?!" She yelled, as she knelt down to look at him. "You are dispicable." She slapped him across the face, before helping him up. Sasuke rubbed his check and sighed.

"If only you understood what I meant..." He coughed a bit more, as she started to lead him, with one of his arms draped around her shoulder. "Kakashi-sensei, I need you to wake him up for me..." He looked down and sighed, as a memory flashed before him, one that had been going through his head a little bit.

/Fayne had looked at Sasuke for a little while, debating on telling him or not. "You wanted to know why you keep seeing me?" He asked Sasuke. The raven-haired boy could only nod. Fayne chuckled a bit, as he looked up at the sky. "It's because... because you seem a bit distracted ever... ever since you entered the Ninja Academy. Distracted by another student." Sasuke blushed for a moment, before returning to his cold stature. "I.. just want to let you know... you can't let him interfere... for if he does... you will regret that." Fayne looked down, feeling terrible for telling Sasuke that, but he had to. He had to for the sake of Konoha Village, and for the sake of both the children./

Both Sakura and Sasuke exited into the snow, ever knowing that they might not even make it back to Sakura's home, as it was all the way across the village. Yet, both didn't care, they still wanted to try at least, as at least Sasuke knew that Kakashi would know more about all of this.

Naruto's furried body sobbed as it continued to run. /I must run far away.. Far away from my Sasuke.. So that he can be happy again./ Still on all fours, he passed the edge of the forest, as he didn't care of where he ended up. He just needed to get away from everyone.
A Broken Wing (Naruto's Cry) by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
A/N: *looks at Chapter 11 and facepaws* I'm sorry folks about that... well about what I had posted and what I had written. Seems that when I'm a bit. Angry at my own self, I just. put a character in depression. Anyways.. I guess it helps me a bit.. I will be trying something new.. with changing the perspective around, since I'm going to have chapters for each person... First.. Naruto as he runs away, then Sasuke, and Finally Sakura.. It will be a bit like that for a little while cause it was an idea I had in like chapter 6.. XD Also, each of the character chapters.. will have another set title to say who's character I'm portraying with the "I"'s and "me"'s... Like this one.. it connects the sadness of Naruto to the title. ^_^ Oh and I dunno if you guys realize this, but I'm actually writing these things as I go.. like well.. I mean online at the time that I post them. One last thing.. If you do not like the way I take the POV with the character as being I and Me.. well you can tell me and I'll just switch it to it being all about that character's thoughts and such.. and focus more on what the character says and thinks.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, but I do own Raiku Yamagawa, Fayne Hinota, and Yuki Kimura are all copyright to me. ^_^ *starts to rock back and forth as he types his story* Smut warnin' as well. ^_^

Questions? COmments? Ideas? Send them all to me via e-ail.
sexydaisukekunveemon@hotmail.com
I kept running past the forest, trying to get away from Sasuke, my aikouku, who had turned so cold again. Something deep inside of my heart told me not to run, but I had to. I couldn't take him right now. As the snow drifted of my fur coat, all I could think about was my Sasuke holding me tightly, letting me hold him as well.

Yet, the thought of Sasuke slapping me just kept prodding my mind. I just kept running. Running as far away as I could, wanting to be alone, wanting to be in a place where no one would do such things to me. Taking a swift turn here, past the bridge, and a turn there, crossing over the small creek with a single jump, my stamina and agility seemed to have increased since the last time I ran.

With my eyes closed, I panted slowly and steadily, not wanting to stop for anything, however there seemed to be other plans for me at that moment. "Oof!" I cried out as I connected with something hard. Collapsing backwards, I open my eyes to see the world spinning a bit, along with a lone person standing above me.

The man chuckled at me, giving me his hand to help me up. My body had changed shape quickly it seemed, even before I met the man, as I was back to my normal self, though lacking my pants and boxers. Blushing madly, I had realized that the man had kept his eyesight on me. "Sorry about that, boy." He said to me in a calming voice. His hair was dark crimson, with a small headband on it. 'A ninja' I thought eagerly, before taking his hand and getting up. "Why were you runnin' though?" He asked me.

I started to feel the anger start to build up inside of me, but it wasn't my anger. It was the Kyuubi's. I shook my head to him. "I don't want to tell you." I responded quickly. However something in his voice seemed a bit soothing. "W-Who are you, shinobi?" I questioned him quickly, trying to hide at least my embarrassment of being naked in front of a total stranger.

The man smiled, as he revealed his perfectly white teeth. "I am Yuki...Yuki Kimura. And you are?' Yuki just chuckled at me, before putting his hands behind his back. Yet it seemed that his hand had caressed mine just a little bit. His smile, his way of holding himself in those white clothes, they all seemed to seduce me a bit.

“N-Naruto…Naruto Uzumaki.” He seemed to smile greater at my name, but I couldn’t feel any deceit in his eyes. It was as if his eyes had captured my soul back from Sasuke, and kept it for himself. Before I even realized I was doing it, I stretched and yawned, before I started to feel a bit dizzy. “W-what’s…happen—“ My body felt limp as it fell softly forward, into Yuki’s grasp. I could feel the arms cradling my body, yet I traveled in and out of consciousness as he carried me. Always carrying my like a small baby, not like Sasuke would have carried me.

‘That’s right… Sasuke would have just tossed me over his shoulder and carried me.’ I thought in my haze. Images of my lover flooded the darkness at least this time whenever it took over. And I was never alone in it. For I had Yuki there with me. He always seemed to leak into my dreams, leak into my thoughts when I didn’t even notice it. Keeping me always close to his body, I was his child for right now. His child to protect.

It wasn’t long before I started to hear voices, breaking into my haze. I struggled to get my eyes open, though they felt like weights dangled over them trying to keep me asleep. Finally, though, I had gotten them opened partially, as I started to see that I was still in a forest, yet it was different. “Seems you got another one, doncha Yuki….”

I had blinked for a moment when I heard that, yet I couldn’t find out where it came from. “He’s…not one… no.. He’s… different…” Yuki’s voice started to fade out of focus as my vision zoned out on his bandana. ‘A…sakura…petal…’ My mind went black after I had realized what it was, but I couldn’t connect it to anything.

Voices came and went, as did the feeling of moving, however, whenever I had opened my eyes, it seemed that it was always the same time, near twilight. Letting it pass as just my vision being tricked by this man, I dozed back off, into my comforting darkness.

Until I was dropped down onto pillows, which had shocked me awake suddenly. Grayish-brown swarming all around me almost made me think that the sky had finally died, and wouldn’t light up again with it’s blue color. “So… you’re awake.” I jumped at the voice, looking around to see a blurry man sitting across from me. ‘Don’t…you see…there…is…no sky…’ I could only think that, as I couldn’t feel my voice.

His eyes seemed to break that thought away from me. Those purple orbs, that seemed to draw me in. My vision started to swirl back to normal as I continued to stare into those pure amethysts. “Yuki?” I said, though my throat had been dry for some time. “Where…Where am I?”

He just chuckled at me, before looked to the side. “You…you are in my tent. You seemed to pass out when we first met, so I brought you back with me.” He smiled happily, as if he had just saved my life. Yuki seemed to realize that my eyes went back to his head band, as he coughed a bit, making me shift my eyes back to him. “Seems.. you don’t know where I come from, huh?”

I shook my head, before I started to sit normally on the pillows. “N-No I don’t. I saw…that you have a sakura petal on your headband, but…” My voice started to drone off, as if I was about to pass out again. Yet I didn’t, I just sat there, my eyes wide open.

Yuki smiled again, and stood up to walk over next to me. “I am a Twilight Ninja.” His voice was calm and assuring, making my eyes ease down a bit. Kneeling down to stare into my blue eyes, his amethyst ones began to shimmer unexpectedly. “You are… quite beautiful.” His palms cupped by cheeks, and caressed them softly. “Your eyes… they are like the rushing waves of the ocean. Calming and peaceful, yet dominant and aggressive.” I couldn’t help but blush at what he started to say.

Beginning to stammer now, I tried to push him away. “N-No… stop please…” The only thing that ran through my head at that moment was of my love Sasuke.

“Come now… Your lover…he betrayed you… didn’t he?” His eyes continued to peer into my being, my soul, searching for something.

I blushed more, but this was a bit out of anger, “No…he didn’t…” I looked away before closing my eyes. “He was.. just mad…” Though I couldn’t seem to persuade myself of this. He could see it in my eyes, the depression and sadness that Sasuke had created.

“Now…don’t worry, little Naru~Kun. I will take care of you…I.. won’t betray you.” With those words, his head had been drifting a bit downward, towards my neck. A slight kiss there, made me shiver. I had never been kissed like that, nor have I ever had one there. Within his words, however, I could feel the calming truth about it. Here was a man who promised me that he wouldn't betray him. He would protect him.

"Nnn..." I managed to escape through a moan. His hands started to move slightly downward, to my naked chest. 'I...forgot about that...' I thought to myself, before blushing immensely. Gliding softly down my chest, his fingers felt as if they were feathers, caressing me mindlessly without pressure. A pair of fingers found my right nipple, before they pinched it slightly, a soft murr escaped my lips, as he pinched it once more. His other hand had turned to my side, one finger passing on my chest, while the others traced my side. My eyes had already closed themselves, while my body let his roaming hands take over.

A few kisses down my chest, his lips had crossed my right nipple. Moving them closer to my body, he opened his mouth and took my nipple within its hot confines. Without thinking I had murred again, giving into the slight molestation that this stranger was doing to me. Suckling softly on my nipple, he gave it a little nibble, causing my back to arch itself, as a tinge of pleasure bolt down it, curling around my whole body. I continued to blush as he nipped my nipple again, making me moan. His hands had already found themselves down by my hips, toying with my hipbone. It caused me to shift a little bit, but totally relax afterwards. Seemingly, his ministrations had started to work on my body, as already I started to get hard.

His head continued its constant downward march, kissing lightly here and there, my body shuddering involuntarily. I could feel his hot breath go lower and lower, until every hair on my groin started to tingle. “Y-Yuki…” I muttered, before I felt a finger at my lips, he was telling me to be a bit quiet. Yuki inhaled my scent, before exhaling back onto my groin, making me shudder. His fingers continued to massage my hips, finding the spot just delicious. His mouth opened again, inhaling, and I believed he was just smelling my groin again. Yet, as I made myself aware of that, trying to not shudder again, his tongue licked the tip of my cock, surprising me once more. “Nnn…” I tried to thrust upwards, but his fingers had held me down, keeping me seated.

“The taste....of gods..." He muttered, as his tongue had returned back into his mouth, before coming back out to lick once more at the tip. Within my darkness that surrounded my eyes, I could only feel pleasure around me. No more anger or sadness, only pleasure. His tongue began to swirl around the tip of my cock, still making me harder by the second. The only thoughts that could create themselves were of Yuki, making me feel unlike any other person could. Bright flashes of light hit my eyelids, but I couldn't care about that right now. as I felt his head start to descend lower onto my cock, taking inch after inch inside of his mouth. It was torture, but sweet torture at that. Not even my dreams could compare to the feeling of another's mouth on my cock. Yuki's lips latched onto my cock and I thought that they would never leave, yet I was glad at that thought. I didn't want them to leave anytime soon.

Yuki was still breathing on my groin hairs, even with his mouth attached to something, yet with each outward breath on them, I felt as if my world would collapse inward. He started to slowly lift his head up, while my hips began to twitch a bit, not wanting those lips to leave. Yet again, those magic fingers subdued me. They seemed to have found a spot on my body that I couldn't resist. Pleasure and relaxation flooded my senses, as his mouth started to descend again, slowly and terribly, it began to drive me crazy, because his tongue slithered around expertly on my length. I began to whimper a small bit, within the silent moans that exited my mouth, as his lips touched my groin. My cock must've twitched inside of his throat as he did that, because he moaned around my cock. His throat muscles massaged my cock, giving me more of a reason to squirm around underneath his hold.

He knew that this pained me, not to be able to thrust in and out of his throat, and I knew that as well. Yet there was something soothing in the way he had come onto me, slowly and meticulously. He wanted to make sure that I was happy with all of this, and I couldn't argue, not at a time like this. But as I started to try and deduce the situation, his lips began to move upward, then back downward, starting a slow rhythm, causing sparks of pleasure and slight pain down my spine. My cock was aching for release, aching to the point that I was 4ready to try and over power him. Opening my eyes slightly, though, I was greeted by a purely nude Yuki. A blush followed by a slight murr as he hilted my cock inside of his mouth startled me a bit, stopping any thoughts of wanting to overpower him. He was doing everything he could possibly do, to try and lengthen his time around my cock, and it was so far working. I couldn't resist anymore. I couldn't, no, I wouldn't stop him. I was too far into this to even try.

Something in the back of my head knew that I was submitting to him, but I couldn't care at that moment. All I wanted was to finally release myself. Another thrust of his mouth downward and upward broke my concentration again, causing me to continue to moan. I let all of my anxieties drift away in the tide that had come in. The tide of pleasure that hided my pain of my aikouku, my koibito. Even as I let those things drift off, another, much more intense tide came rolling in, as Yuki suckled on my cock. I could feel my eyes glazing over in pleasure, and I liked it. Even though I had dreams of sex with Sasuke, I never had sex with him. Yet now, it seemed as that didn't matter, with the crimson haired man who was torturously sucking on my cock. His moments started to ignite that small fire within my groin. The one in which called release. His mouth was fanning it slightly, trying to increase it slowly and steadily, but even as he continued to try and stay slow, it seemed that he began to speed up. No longer was the tide rushing in every few seconds now, it was every second.

Moans vibrated his throat as he continued to deep throat me with each downward bob. My body couldn't help but twitch with each moan, making myself feel as if it was going to implode soon if I didn't feel the pleasure of release. He could sense that, I'm guessing, since he thrusted his mouth down all the way back to the base of my cock, just to swallow constantly. I couldn't stand it anymore, my mouth opened up, letting out a howl of pure pleasure as I felt my cock throbbing and pulsing. 'This...is it...finally...' I thought in my head as my cock tip flared once, with a load of cum shooting out shortly afterward. His mouth shifted a bit, pulling up to catch my load inside of his mouth, wanting to have a true taste of me. My body was in a fit, as it shuddered constantly, letting my cock shoot jet after jet of my seed into his mouth.

Yuki moaned out with me, tasting and swallowing my cum as it entered his mouth, letting my cock feel the constant twinge of pleasure filled release. His fingers made my body writhe even more, as that same sensitive spot became even more so, causing involuntary shudders and shivers from me. A sigh from my mouth, signaled my finish, as one last shot of cum landed inside of Yuki's mouth. He pulled back slowly, making me twitch, before the only part of my cock inside of his mouth was the tip. Sucking gently, he began to milk whatever cum was left inside of me. I couldn't help but murr silently to that, as it felt amplified because of my spiral downward of pleasure. Finally, his mouth had left my cock, only to make me sigh sadly. The time that I had pleasure was at an end, and I felt as if it went by so quickly.

He chuckled at me, breaking my glazed look on my face, before he leaned over and kissed me on the lips, his tongue slipping in slowly, toying with mine. On his, I could taste a mix of saliva and cum, my cum. My tongue, though weakened by my recent release, started to play back with his, dancing with it, like it was it's ballroom partner. I let my eyes droop again, as I let this kiss take over my sense. His hands moved from where they were on my hips, down to my ass, where they massaged and kneaded me there. Whimpering slightly into his mouth as he pulled back, he could only smile and lick his lips in front of me. "There's...one more thing..." Those fingers had found themselves near my puckered entrance, while they started to play with it. My eyes opened a bit more, with a blush on my face. Yuki smiled again, before leaning down and kissing my lips one last time. "Don't worry...I'll be gentle."
Living in Hell (Sasuke's Sorrow) by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto, nor do I own –The Hell Song” by Sum 41… I just am using it in this chapter, cause well I feel like it. ^_^’ Now onto the damn story.
Both Sakura and Sasuke exited into the snow, ever knowing that they might not even make it back to Sakura's home, as it was all the way across the village. Yet, both didn't care, they still wanted to try at least, as at least Sasuke knew that Kakashi would know more about all of this.

“Sa-Sakura…Hurry…” Sasuke told Sakura as they walked slowly in the blinding wind. “We… we need to get there before the coldness gets to us.” Sakura only nodded as she trodded quicker through the snow. Sasuke continued to feel the guilt overwhelm his sense, and understood that what he had done to Naruto was rude, but felt as if he needed to do it. Needed to keep Naruto away from him so he could stop whoever was doing all of this.

(Why do things that matter the most)

‘But…What if Naruto tries to hurt himself, or gets himself hurt by running around alone?’ That one thought plagued his waking mind as he walked with Sakura towards her house. Those blinding winds continued to assault them in their small journey, trying to halt their progress. Yet that didn’t stop the two members of Team 7. ‘Come on Sakura… I know you can get us there safely.’ Sasuke felt as if all of his control and power was slipping through his hands. Each passing moment felt as if it was a minute, making him feel uneasy. Sasuke tried to use his Sharingan, but the weakness he felt along with the snow made it almost useless. “Sakura…” She continued to walk, but looked at him with questioning eyes. “Let me use… my fire jutsu. It might… help us.” Sakura could only blink at Sasuke for suggesting that idea.

“SASUKE!” She yelled at him, as she continued to walk. “Don’t be so stupid! If you use any jutsu in your current state, you could collapse.” His eyes flashed anger at her. “Don’t give me that look, Sasuke. I’m trying to keep you alive.” She hrmphed and pressed herself forward into the driving snow. She didn’t care anymore if she would die now; she just wanted to keep Sasuke safe. That was her motivation, her drive to continue forward. Her eyes will still sharp, even in the snow, she wouldn’t let herself down at this moment.

He sighed and continued to look forward, his thoughts still surrounding Naruto. “I’m sorry… Kitsune-kun” He whispered, hoping not to have Sakura hear him. The only thing that could help him now, was the ever present thought that Naruto would return, and still like him. Sasuke sighed sadly, as he walked with Sakura's steps.

"What was that?" She asked him, as she walked with more ferosity. "What did you say?" Sasuke blushed before shaking his head, not wanting to tell her.

"It was nothing, Sakura, just get me to your house." She nodded before she began to run. Her strength increased, as she let Sasuke's legs dangle while she ran. Sasuke blinked at her speed and at the way she just took off even with him connected, yet he couldn't supress a smile. She was finally matching speed with both him and Naruto.

A frown spread across her face as she concentrated on getting to her apartment as quickly as possible, the drive that had awakened her inner strength and speed was slowly increasing. "We're almost there." She said, as she finally saw the building inch closer. With her free hand, she clenched it tightly, wanting to punch the door open as she got there. Yet even as she neared the door, she felt the need to slow down and walk towards it. Something deep inside of Sakura was screaming to wait for the anger, wait for the grief, let Sasuke stay in the warmth for right now.

He stared off blankly as they neared, feeling the constant motion of running easing him, yet that comfort was short lasting, as she started to slow down until they finally stopped. "Sakura?" He asked her, though hw wasn't in the mood for an answer. His eyes shifted uneasily towards the door. Sakura's hand pushed it open with ease, and walked in, the snow dripping off of them immediately because of the fire that was going in the room.

(Never end up the way we chose?)

Sasuke was greeted with warmth, which had awoken him a bit more, since he felt like he was going to fall back asleep. It didn't matter though, because Sakura had put him in a chair. His eyes shifted towards the sleeping Kakashi. 'He...looks so peaceful in that sleep...' He thought to himself, as his eyes drooped in sadness. 'Naruto...' A frown was on his face, while Sakura rushed around to make the same concoction of herbs that had gotten Sasuke out of his illness. "I hope this works, cause if it doesn't then we're all screwed." She muttered to herself, without thinking of the Uchiha boy that had heard her. Though the thought never crossed his mind, since he was deep in thinking of his aikouka.

Sakura lifted Kakashi's head, and poured the paste down his throat, the same way she had done it to Sasuke earlier, though it went down Kakashi's throat a bit easier than it did to her once love. Kakashi started to cough a bit as he stirred from his endless sleep, opening his eyes slightly. "Sa-Sakura?" He muttered with a dry throat. Sakura smiled, before she spoke up.

"Yes, Kakashi..It's me." Her voice wavered slightly, but it didn't matter, she had the proper ingredients to wake up the rest of the town. Yet, even though the paste was strong, it only made Kakashi open his eyes. It seemed that his body was too weak to even move anymore.

"S-Sakura...Did...you bring... Sasuke and ... Naruto?" She frowned and shoke her head.

A sigh escaped her lips. "Naruto...ran away...bec--" She stopped before looking at Sasuke, his eyes squinted a bit, listening to part of the conversation. "...because of Sasuke." She didn't care right at this moment, since she felt that Kakashi should be aware of everything. He was their former sensei, so why shouldn't he know.

(Now that I've found a way to pay)

"Damn it, Sakura..." Sasuke muttered to her, as his body relaxed against the chair's back. "I...told you not... not to say anything..." His breath felt as if it escaped him, but even as it had disappeared, it reappeared.

Kakashi sighed and closed his eyes. "So..I was right to worry about Sasuke..." He coughed some more, before opening his eyes. "Sakura.. the snow... it causes this illness... I had seen it happen before my eyes, with...with Iruka... and Anko..." Sakura only nodded.

"I know..I know.. Naruto and myself... deduced that with Sasuke and yourself.

The silver haired ninja's eyes opened wide, "Sasuke... contracted the disease?" He asked Sakura, who only nodded. He frowned a bit. "What..what about you and Naruto?" She looked down for a moment.

"It seemed as though we are both somewhat immune to it." She looked back at Sasuke. "Though I don't know why I'm immune and Sasuke isn't."

Kakashi chuckled. "It's because of Tsunade's training." Sakura's head flung back towards Kakashi. "She taught you what you needed to know in the medical field, and you began to learn how to use your chakra to combat it. As for... Naruto... his...fox.. must've prevented it from happening."

"That may be true Kakashi," Sasuke spoke up. "But it seemed as though he contracted it once, but someehing weird happened." Sasuke closed his eyes, thinking back to before he had that dream with Naruto in it.

"And what was weird about it, Sasuke?" Kakashi asked the raven haired ninja.

Sasuke's eyes bolted open as he looked at the both of them. "His...his body changed into a real fox..."

Sakura's eyes opened as well, before she stumbled in speaking, "W-What?"

"Yes, it's true, his body morphed into a real fox, and began to hibernate a bit in the cold snow. Like it was building up an immunity to it." He replied to Sakura.

Kakashi just chuckled. "It seems that the seal has finally broken totally." He began to cough a bit, before looking at Sakura. "He's stronger than ever now, with the Kyuubi totally free in his body. I would watch him carefully, because he is still fragile..." His thought pattern drifted off, as Sakura and Sasuke stared at each other.

'The Kyuubi? But.. with what.. I did...' Sasuke thought. He jumped up from his chair, staring back at Sakura. "I.. must find Naruto." Though his strength wavered, it was his guilt that had helped push him to his boundaries. Bolting out the door, he ran into the snow, not caring at all of himself. "NARUTO!" He screamed, as he started for the forest. "I'm SORRY!" He continued, his own mind deceiving him with images of death and sorrow of Naruto.

(I don't think I knew what I had.)
Twilight's Sparkle (Sasuke's Vengence)_ by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
A/N: With some beers in my gullet, a smoke in my maw, and a random japanese song playing in the background, I feel invigorated to write a damn batter scene.. *laughs a bit* I'm happy and I just feel like writing now.. Also.. peeps... Some of the jutsu that I'm going to have used are a bit made up.. *sorry, right now I don't feel like researching the whole list and anyways I need a bit of a start to get there*

Disclaimer: I DUN OWN NARUTO!!!!!!

Itallicized stuff is well.. thoughts... Cause I believe I remember how to do it now...

Also.. please review for this particular chapter.. >.> I dunno, but I didn't feel that it was like part of my normal storyline feeling.
As he bolted out of Sakura's apartment, he stumbled into the snow that had started to pile even more. Though the whiteness blinded him, he felt as if he could thrive in it. To him, all he cared about was finding Naruto and keeping him close. Foolish me! He thought, I had practically broke him with what I had done! Yet all that mattered right now was the fact that he needed to get into the forest. Deep within his heart he felt as if it was there he would find his beloved.

Snow shifting a bit in his black hair, Sasuke began to run towards the forest, his legs sore from all the training he had done, along with the tiredness that had still leaked itself down into his bones. He chuckled though, This isn't as bad as Haku.... That memory made him smile in the driving snow. It was true though, not that many missions had dealt with a foe like Haku. He had been one of the few that had gotten to him, showed him that he had weakness, and had showed him that he had some feelings for Naruto.

Little did I know then, that I would be caring this damn much for that ninja. With that same smug look on his face, he pushed forward in the driving snow, letting his Fire Style jutsu keep him warm. That drive had made it possible to keep him warm. It felt as though his veins were on fire, but he didn't care. "Naruto... I'm coming for you!" He said to the wind. Memories flashed by his mind, lost memories it seemed. Though they were chopped up and messy.

"The beauty of it. It's remarkable." That line continued to replay itself, as he wound himself through the snow covered streets. "Yes it is remarkable. His beauty is!" With every word that he had said about his love, it seemed as though he could feel more strength, as if it was curing him slowly and surely. However, it took him a few minutes to finally get back to the running he was used to. "Dammit Naruto. You better have not gotten yourself into something destructive!"

Finally rushing into the forest, his crimson eyes shot around for anything to help him get into the right path for his love. The kunai pack was suppose to be by his side, he always kept it there. Yet as he slipped a hand down towards it, he realized that it was gone. "NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed, a slightly different anger coursed through his veins. A slightly amused anger. Naruto had made sure that Sasuke was comfortable when he changed him up. He also was amused by the fact that he was still in Naruto's clothing, the orange pants a bit awkward in appearance for him.

"Oh.. look another leaf ninja..." A voice echoed in the trees, making Sasuke fling his head around in the direction it was coming from. He growled somewhat at the woman he saw, knowing only one other leaf nin not asleep at this moment was his mate. The woman only chuckled at him. "What's wrong baby? You don't want to see me?"

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS!?" Sasuke yelled at her, wanting to find Naruto as quickly as he could. Yet she only could laugh at him, before she shoke her head.

Standing on a branch above Sasuke, she could only smirk at him. "The boss only wanted that blonde one alive, so guess what that means?" She smiled ear to ear, gleaming with darkness. "It means that Keladry can kill ya!" Her hands were already in a seal before Sasuke could blink. "Snow Style, Ice Bolt Jutsu!" From her body, three ice shards came flying at Sasuke with tremendous speed.

I can't avoid them! Not in this.. state. His Sharingan had showed itself within his eyes as he calculated where they were coming. His hands moved with agility that she had not seen in a while. "Flame Style, Fireball Jutsu!" He pinched the air in front of his mouth and blew outwards, letting the flames lick at the ice, causing them to just rain water on the ground in front of him. His eyes felt a bit weird as he tried to see where she was in front of him.

Keladry had moved from where she was, trying to get to another spot for a second jutsu against this boy in front of her. She chuckled as she had thought of the perfect one, hands flying into seals almost immediately. "Snow Style, Blizzard Jutsu!" The air around Sasuke began to chill as the winds picked up. His eyes continued to scan around, before they were assaulted with flakes of snow that had started to swirl around him.

From within the whiteness and blackness, Sasuke could hear Keladry chuckle. "It's been a while since I had to use that one on someone, though... its not as strong as what you've seen." His eyes bolted open, only shielded by the arms that he had held up in front of him. As what I've seen? Does she mean...? Though he didn't have much time to complete that thought as he heard her mutter something else, "Snow Style, Icy Blast Jutsu!"

Within his ears, he could hear the rushing wind and the swirling snow, but something else started to creep up. It was like the sound of a kunai flying by his head, though it continued to get louder and louder. "SHIT!" He screamed as he started to move against the winds, trying to move away from his position. Sasuke knew that something was coming for him, most likely a huge ice shard. Yet, he had never heard of some of these jutsu, as if they were created and mastered by this woman alone.

The sound of shattered glass echoed inside of his head as he started to feel as though he was hit by hundreds of needles everywhere on his body. His eyes partially closed, Sasuke looked at the outside of his hands for a moment. Needle-like ice shards had dug themselves into his skin, and it seemed as though they were trying to chill him to the bone. He could hear her chuckle from within the swirling winds, trying to deduce where she had gone. Sasuke knew that she had moved multiple times since he was within the icy prison of a blizzard, and that started to irk him.

Closing his eyes totally, Sasuke began to calm himself down. I can't attack her if I get emotionally attached like that. Even as he tried to calm and center himself, one thing kept slipping into his mind. It was of his first dream he had when he came back to Konoha Village. That's right...I'm not fighting for myself right now. I'm fighting for... With a rapid succesion of hand movements, Sasuke started to find himself doing a jutsu that Naruto had showed him only once before. "Forbidden Style, Shadowscar Explosion Jutsu!" From within his hands, he could feel the forbidden jutsu start to tear at his very being for a moment, before it found a central link. From around his body, the snow started to slow down for a single moment, letting him see everything in great clarity.

Yet, even as it slowed down, it sped up once more, but the rate at it had sped up was greater, as it started to grow closer and closer to Sasuke, like his own very being was sucking the life out of the air around him. Keladry could only blink at the words she heard. "He...shouldn't know something like that...." She muttered to herself, before she realized she should shield herself before she got killed by the explosion outward.

Within his body, he could feel the chakra building up steadily, waiting to be expelled outward, to find its victim this time. The wind continued to swirl closer and closer to his body, until he could feel a vortex surrounding him. Sasuke smiled a devil's smile, as he released all of the chakra inside of his body, letting the blast shoot outward. He could see the blackness that had been within his body start to annihilate the wind and snow about him, until it had gotten to a few trees, letting them get eaten with its grasp. With the chakra explosion outward, he could feel every single thing on his body tingle, along with his hair flying about haphazardly.

A dark glare clouded his eyes, as he watched the five foot crater appear before him, before he even looked up to the trees to find Keladry summoning another jutsu. "Twilight Style, Water Balance Jutsu!" Water and ice started to swirl around in her hands, as she pointed at Sasuke, almost flinching as she saw the gaze of a murderer.

He chuckled once before speaking up a final time. "I ask you one last time, where is Naruto!?" He cracked his knuckles without even touching them, as he jumped over the crater, his chakra already built back up in his feet, cracking the ground beneath him.

"Y-Yuki... has him..." She flinched, letting herself shoot the blast without thinking. It spiraled down towards Sasuke, who only could chuckle at it. His Sharingan had watched her perform the jutsu, which only made him happier, he wanted to try it out sometime. Yet now, he felt as if he should just use an old technique. "Lightning Fist!" The air about his right hand had begun to spark and cackle, before lightning started to swirl around it. Looking up at her, he smiled, though the look of death still present in his eyes.

"Thank you..." He dodged right, letting the blast hit the crater behind him, as he ran over to the woman, his path led up a tree which he climbed with ease. Appearing only as a flash, he was right next to her within a few moments. "Now die!!!" His right hand was thrusted towards her, swirling and cackling with lightning energy.

However, as he did that, a single shurikan flung right by him, stopping him for a moment. "I would stop that now, Sasuke." A silver haired man walked into the visibilty of the Uchiha boy, as Keladry took this time to disappear. Swining his head back to where she had been, Sasuke growled.

"Damn it! I was about to kill her!" His eyes flashed with darkness and anger, as he punched the tree trunk where Keladry had been. With all of the force he mustered, it just vanished without a trace, letting only the sparking air where the tree trunk had once been, be the only evidence that something had happened.

The man chuckled at Sasuke. "Seems you can't control yourself, huh? Wonder if it's the raging hormones." He sighed before leaning against a tree.

Sasuke growled back at him, as he jumped down to stare at the man, face to face, with his purely crimson clothing. "I will kill you!" Even as he said those words, each syllable seemed as though it took all the strength out of him.

Shaking his head at Sasuke, the man frowned. "Seems you tired yourself out..." He watched as Sasuke wavered for a second, before collapsing to the ground. "Guess I'll have to clean this up." He sighed once more, before picking up the boy. "You never learned anything, not even from me." He smiled as he warped away, his last words staying in the air for a moment.

"Might as well...let you know of your fate."
Aikouka? (Naruto's Deception) by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
A/N: Hewwo all... Just here to write up a quick chapter to my story. Heh.. *smiles* Anyways, just thought I'd state that I would get back to Sakura after at least this chapter, since I need to finish the second half of the smut I wrote with Naruto/Yuki, and well I must say it did not turn out the way I had planned it to... Guess that's what happens sometimes....

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, nor do I own any characters of the series, but I do own Yuki Kimura, the crimson haired dude.. *chuckles*

Remember italicized means thoughts, but it will also mean a slight image change... Just cause I had thought up a great idea for this. Also, slipping back into the first person view again, just at least to finish this part.
He chuckled at me, breaking my glazed look on my face, before he leaned over and kissed me on the lips, his tongue slipping in slowly, toying with mine. On his, I could taste a mix of saliva and cum, my cum. My tongue, though weakened by my recent release, started to play back with his, dancing with it, like it was it's ballroom partner. I let my eyes droop again, as I let this kiss take over my sense. His hands moved from where they were on my hips, down to my ass, where they massaged and kneaded me there. Whimpering slightly into his mouth as he pulled back, he could only smile and lick his lips in front of me. "There's...one more thing..." Those fingers had found themselves near my puckered entrance, while they started to play with it. My eyes opened a bit more, with a blush on my face. Yuki smiled again, before leaning down and kissing my lips one last time. "Don't worry...I'll be gentle."

The blush on my face seemed to darken as he whispered those words to me. Though with my glazed eyes, I could only see the sparks of pleasure that danced along the outline of his body. Staring at the slight shadow of him, I realized something. Sasuke.... He had started to look more and more like my love, Sasuke. Thoughts and images of Yuki within my head seemed to be drawn out a bit, as he looked at me.

Dark onyx eyes greeted my sapphire ones, letting another spark of pleasure dance. Here was my lover, standing before me naked, wanting to take me, yet still be gentle. "Sasuke..." I couldn't think straight, I knew that but I didn't really care at that moment. His slightly pale hands began to massage my rump a bit nicer, trying to sooth me back into my relaxed state. It was as if he wanted me to be totally ready for what was about to happen.

Yet, without even knowing, Yuki was smiling at me, an aura of black and white chakra emminating from himself, as he continued to massage my ass. His eyes seemed to glow dark purple with each moment. "Yes...Kitsune?" Those words from within the confines of Yuki's mouth echoed into my head, making me constantly think back to the dreams that Sasuke was in. I couldn't help but blush more and more at those thoughts. All I wanted at this moment was my love, keeping me safe within his arms. I felt one of his hands leave from kneading my ass, whimpering slightly.

"But... Usa-kun..." I was silenced, by his gracious lips touching mine. His tongue had found it's way back into my mouth and I couldn't argue. It was that same tongue that seemed so exotic the first time I had felt it against my own. I could only murr at the feel of it, for it continued to awe me. His tongue had felt way better than before, as if it was trying to totally seduce me. 'Sasuke...'

Yuki's hands seemed to find their way back to my entrance, prodding it gently yet seducingly. He continued to test my limits, feeling as though they wouldn't be broken from my recent weakness. "Kitsune... Aishiteru..." Those words, they had been what I was waiting for all of this time from my love. He had broken the kiss only for a moment to tell me that, before his lips connected with mine once more. Those fingers circled around my entrance slowly, as one slipped in.

My eyes shot open with another spark of pleasure. I writhed within his grasp, not knowing what else to do. Sasuke's face looked so peaceful when he was kissing me, those onyx eyes seemed to be rested within his eyelids as they stayed close through another kiss. My hands found their way to his back, massaging it quietly in my daze, while his finger within me started to wiggle around. I accidentally bite down on his tongue while he did that, though he seemed to enjoy that much more than my tongue dancing with his.

Fingers poked and prodded at my entrance while one still continued to pulsate and writhe within its confine. Though the silence continued to ensue, it didn’t bother me. I was already entranced by the moving appendage within me. Another finger found its way towards my puckered entrance, squeezing itself into the passageway. I bit down again on the tongue inside of my mouth, murring unintentionally. I could taste the blood that started to trickle into my mouth from the tongue that I had bitten. It tasted sweet to my senses, as I started to suckle on it gently, wanting more and more of it. I felt so weak at that moment, but I couldn’t care, I was in heaven.

Images of my dreams flooded my mind as those fingers continued to massage my insides. Dark shades of crimson colored my cheeks as I was encapsulated in pleasure. Ensorcelled by my mate’s touch and kiss, I was too broken at that moment to fight back. Yet, why would I have wanted to against my mate? This was what I was waiting for every waking moment. Through my eyes, I could see his black hair dancing a bit, as his body moved those fingers within me. All of my senses tingled with tweaks of pain and pleasure, My pools of blue started to close agin, letting my body feel the total pleasure of this whole event. I couldn’t think of when I could be in this sort of position with my mate, since his winds always changed, yet now it seemed he was trying to make it up to me.

Yuki’s lips left mine, as he took a look at my body, though my hands continued to hold him from breaking free. Slipping a third finger into my pucker, he knew he hit the payload. My lips had quivered before, but now they were shaking, murring escaping into the open air in front of me, along with whimpers. Every slight movement that he did with his fingers, I could feel with exquisite perfection. Another shift elicited a moan from me, only making him smile more. Rubbing that same spot he just found, he tested it again, more moans escaped from my lips, as I writhed still. I couldn’t take this much, my body was surely twitching out of agony, but it wasn’t, it was in happiness.

Opening my eyes slightly, I could see Sasuke smirking at me, seeing me in this pathetic yet cute looking stance. I blushed deeper, never knowing that I’d be this weak, nor did I think I’d be it in front of my rival. Yet it seemed the smirk was of love, sense I could see those onyx eyes relaxing, closing slightly. His hand had been massaging his own cock, keeping it hard, and slicking it up with saliva and pre. I thought at that moment I would have blushed myself to death. I didn’t know why, but I just felt that way. His fingers twitched again, making me realize that my own cock twitched along with them. It had gotten hard once again, and yet I felt good that it did. That meant I could finally have my mate take me.

Purple eyes, transparently onyx to me, asked me silently if he could take me. It seemed that my eyes had agreed back just as silently, as those fingers disappeared from within me. I whimpered slightly, wanting them to be back inside, but those whimpers where quieted down by those red lips touching mine, letting me know that I was going to have that feeling back. Something else had touched my puckered entrance, though it felt as thick as all three of those fingers, it wasn’t them. I smiled back at him, even through the butterfly kiss, I smiled to him, loving this new feeling against my entrance.

”Usa-kun…” I whispered, though my throat felt dry from all the kissing. It must’ve sounded like a plea, since he took it as me wanting him inside of me. Finally I had felt something that trumped the feeling of his fingers and his kisses combined. Slowly and surely, his cock started to part open my puckered entrance, my bottom lip being bitten from the immense pleasure that I was feeling from him. Yet, even as I could feel the pleasure, I could feel the pain. More powerful than anything else I had felt before, I thought that I was being split up the middle as more and more of his cock entered me. I whimpered, eyes watering a bit as I looked at him. I could see Sasuke smirking at my look of pain. “Ai…kou…ka…?” I asked him before he chuckled.

It felt as though the pain was going to swallow my whole body up. To make it even worse, it was plunged into my ass so roughly, I couldn’t take keep down a surprised yelp of pain. I tried to yell out something, but his lips covered mine roughly, as his teeth bit into my bottom lip. Though the cock felt like something different inside of me, it hurt like hell. My body quivered in pain, the pleasure disappearing just as fast as my mate’s gentle attitude. Tears started to trace down my face, as he pulled back hard, and thrusted again into my ass. I felt as if I was bleeding, though I couldn’t tell anymore. I was too much in pain to really care about that at this moment. I wanted him to stop, yet he didn’t want to. Though I couldn’t see the aura emmenating from Yuki, it started to grow fiercer by the second. The chakra started to pulsate rapidly, as it whipped my body, though I could only feel the tinges of pain down my spine.

I could see Sasuke smiling as he bit down more on my bottom lip, Feeling the blood trickle out of it, he started to suck it down his throat harshly, making me try to break away from the rough kiss he was giving me. Yet my strength failed me, along with my body, as it convulsed again with another thrust from my mate. Something deep inside of me started to grow angrier along with me. I could feel the hatred for my mate as he constantly abused my body. Each rough thrust, and yelp of pain, it grew stronger and stronger. I could hear Sasuke moaning with each thrust, showing me that he enjoyed all of the pain he was giving me. I didn’t want to believe that Sasuke was doing this to me, but I couldn’t see past the image in front of me. His eyes closed, his face contorted in pure pleasure, while his hips continued to pound their way into me.

Yuki had stopped biting my lips, allowing me to at least hold my bottom lip inside of my mouth. Yet, he moved his lips up to my tears that had fallen down my cheeks. He started to lick them up. ”That’s right…Kitsune… Cry for me… Give me your tears…” Even though I continued to cry, my cock continued to twitch as another thrust hit against my prostate. ”Seems you still… like my rough ways… He chuckled at me, chuckled at my pain, keeping it all in for pleasure. I whimpered out of pain, still writhing, trying to get away from him. His tongue had started to lick my whiskered cheeks again as rough as it could. I couldn’t help but feel as though I was being used, used to only be a sex toy to my mate.

I could feel a liquid start to squirt inside of me, thinking it was over, yet he continued to pound away at my ass, making me think it was just a spurt of pre inside of me. ‘Oh gods… he’s enjoying…’ That thought made me cry out again, pain mixed with feeling broken. He had lied to me, when he told me he would protect me. ‘Who would.. protect me from you…’ No one would at this moment. The anger inside of me continued to grow. Now I could sense what it was, it was my Kyuubi. He wanted out, he wanted to kill Sasuke at this moment, but I wouldn’t let him. I couldn’t, not when I wanted to at least stop him at this moment. Just stop and talk.

More and more thrusting came, making my cock continue to pulsate. Until with one last thrust, I could feel my cock start to throb heavily. It started to shoot my load all over me, only causing Yuki to chuckle again. I could feel the darkened presence near me, and I could only think it was my mate at that moment. Yet my senses started to fail me, as the swirling blackness took me once more. I was happy for that, happy for the darkness to come back. Yet within the darkness, I could still see Sasuke punching me, slapping me, and raping me. All the while, he was smiling at the pain he inflicted on me.

Yuki continued to thrust into my unconscious body for a few moments, until he cried out in pleasure, his cock throbbing and pulsating into my well abused ass. Spurts of cum flooded my insides, as it continued to swim inside. Panting and moaning for a little bit, he looked down at my abused body, smirking slightly. “That’s right… Come back… come back to me…”

Within my darkness, I could still feel the pain that Sasuke was causing me, but then something strange happened. Sasuke’s arm was stopped by a hand before it could slam down on my face. Through the agonizing pain, I looked at the face that appeared in the darkness. “Leave my child alone, you wretched beast!” Yuki’s voice echoed through the darkness. He picked up Sasuke as if he was nothing, and tossed him into the darkness, before looking back at me. His hand caressed my cheek, before he kissed me on the neck again. “Don’t worry, Naru-kun…. I will protect you… I won’t betray you…”

Though my body was unconscious, it started to stir as Yuki withdrew from my insides. “What’s this?” He panted out as he saw my eyes flash open, though they weren’t the pure blue that were mine, but dark red. I growled at him, as my body began to change slightly into a fox form.

Pure bloodlust encircled my eyes, as I lunged at him, snapping, and clawing at his chest. His eyes flashed dark purple, before he held up one seal. “Twilight Style, Balance of Chaos!” Something dark surrounded his hands, as he pulled me off of him, before spinning me around and tossing me outside. “Go and find your mate now… He’s the one you want to kill.” My body scurried off into the distance, always towards the village I was raised in. The anger that had built itself inside of me, wanted release, and the person it wanted to release itself on was the Uchiha boy that had deceived me. That man I had attacked, wasn’t the one I needed to hurt, he was just trying to show me the error of my ways.

I growled out once, before I disappeared, “SASUKE!”
The Moment of Truth (Sakura's Discovery) by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
A/N:Sorry about the last chapter, it just sor to f wrote itself, and well when a chapter writes itself I feel it is a good chapter. *erfs*

Anyways, onto more of the conversation between Sakura and Kakashi AFTER Sasuke ran out into the woods. And well a moment of discovery for Sakura.

Dislcaimer: I don't own Naruto nor do I own any of the characters.
Kakashi just chuckled. "It seems that the seal has finally broken totally." He began to cough a bit, before looking at Sakura. "He's stronger than ever now, with the Kyuubi totally free in his body. I would watch him carefully, because he is still fragile..." His thought pattern drifted off, as Sakura and Sasuke stared at each other.

He jumped up from his chair, staring back at Sakura. "I.. must find Naruto." Though his strength wavered, it was his guilt that had helped push him to his boundaries. Bolting out the door, he ran into the snow, not caring at all of himself. "NARUTO!" He screamed, as he started for the forest. "I'm SORRY!"

Sakura blinked before she started to go after Sasuke. "Sakura... stop..." She flinched for a moment. "Let him go... he needs to deal with this on his own.." Sakura frowned before she turned back to Kakashi.

"But Kakashi!!!" She started, before sighing as she looked at his only visible eye. "I understand..." Sakura walked back over to Kakashi's side, sitting down on a chair that was near it. "So.. Kakashi, do you know.. how this snow became so?"

Kakshi frowned at Sakura, "No I don't, all I know is that well it isn't a normal Snow Ninja." His eyes closed for a moment, thinking back to something. "Have you ever heard... of the Twilight?" He opened his eyes again, though a saddened look crossed his face.

Sakura shook her head. "No, what is it Kakashi?" Her brow furrowed as she continued to think back to Naruto and Sasuke. 'All I wanted was for this team to be perfect, now.. it seems we are even more shattered than we started out to be.

The silver haired ninja sighed for a moment. "It's.. a forbidden type of Jutsu, a style that was once used... to seal away the Kyuubi inside of Naruto... Do you.. know why it was forbidden?"

She had zoned out a bit, but heard every word that Kakashi was telling her. "No..." Her mind continued to drift, though she kept a constant ear open, she wanted to hear a bit more about all of this.

"Because it was such a strong... strong type of Jutsu, that destroyed everything in price for power... Yet it started out as a blood-line trait..." His voice droned out a bit, before he came back, "...Until an Uchiha had started to analyze it.... Although most blood line traits can't be copied, this one seemed to be able to pass through the barrier... It also helped that the Uchiha who copied it was very skilled in his Sharingan."

Sakura couldn't help but stop thinking of both her teammates. "One of.. Sasuke's... ancestors?"

Kakashi nodded weakly. "Yes...and because of that... it became a smaller bloodline trait in them." He chuckled a bit. "Though I didn't see it until now, there was someone that was related to Sasuke...an Uncle." He coughed a bit more.

The pink haired ninja's eyes opened widely, "Sasuke still has a relative alive?!" Kakashi nodded to her.

"THough it seems he didn't even know it at the time he passed through Konoha Village." His eyes glazed over into a memory. He began to tell her of the man.

(**Flashback**)

"Kakashi-sensei... I'm ready for the training!" A crimson haired ninja started to run towards his sensei with a smile on his face. "And then I'll be ready to pass that test!"

Kakashi couldn't help but smile at the boy. "You're ready for some training?" The red-haired boy nodded at his teacher. "Alright then, why don't you..." He bent down to pick up a stone from the ground, "...try to take this rock from me for this exercise."

The boy smiled as he began to do seals. "Twilight Style, Balance of Chaos Jutsu!" His hands began to glow dark purple, almost as dark as his eyes were. Kakashi blinked, before he grabbed the stone tightly. His hand slammed down on the kid, who broke his jutsu and started to cry. "Kakashi-sensei... w-w-why?"

Kakashi's eye squinted at the boy. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE TWILIGHT!?" He yelled at him. The boy's sobs became louder as he tried to repeat what his sensei had told him before.

"N-Not t-to us-use it..." Tears streamed down his face as he looked back up to his sensei. "B-but.. I-I've learned t-to cont-t-trol it."

Kakashi frowned again. "It doesn't matter if you can control it now or even before, it is forbidden! Do you understand that, Yuki?"

Yuki nodded at his sensei, before he got back up, sobbing gently. He wiped his eyes and began to use Leaf style jutsu like Kakashi had taught him.


(**End of Flashback**)

Sakura's eyes went wider. "You knew of this jutsu! And of the Uchiha clan's other blood-line trait?!" Her eyes twitched with anger. "Why didn't you report it to at least the Hokage or something?!"

Kakashi only sighed. "Well, it was irrelevant at the time, and well... Yuki disappeared after I.. failed him." He closed his eyes once more. "You were.. the only group that I had... I had passed." His eyes opened again, but only slightly.

"Kakashi..." Her lips wanted to move to start yelling at the man, but she couldn't do it, now the thought of the Ninja that Kakashi once taught hurting Sasuke and Naruto plagued her mind.

"It's... It's going to be alright Sakura." He looked off distantly. "Do you know why.. I just told you all of this?" Sakura shook her head once more. "It's because... because I believe that Yuki had trained some other people of his jutsu.. or maybe..." His words droned off again into murmurs, before his eyes closed one last time.

"KAKASHI!!!!" Sakura yelled, as she heard him start to mumble through words, like he was falling back asleep. "Don't..." Her words were cut off as she saw that he wouldn't hear them.

'Wait... if.. Kakashi is... then... Her thought was destroyed as she screamed out one last time, "SASUKE!!!!" Her eyes started to water a bit, as she realized that the herbal mix didn't cure the illness, it only kept the person awake for a while. Yet she couldn't care right now about deducing why Sasuke lasted longer than Kakashi, right now she needed to find all of her teammates.

She ran out of her house, leaving the sleeping Kakashi be. She still had her kunai pack on her, hoping that would be enough to defend against anything in her way. "...I believe that Yuki had trained some people with his jutsu or..." She couldn't understand what else Kakashi was trying to tell her, but she didn't care at this moment, her feet brought her into the forest as she continued to run.

Within his sleep, Kakashi finished his sentence, though Sakura couldn't hear him. "...or.. he might have found a way to put himself into them..."
Fated (Sasuke's Destiny) by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Ok, since the long absense of a new chapter, I decided that I should let one write itself.
The silver haired man warped Sasuke back to his camp, and sighed. He knew the time of reckoning was upon the boy, and yet it hurt him deeply inside. To see such a young man have to go through what he had to when he was a child, but this was a child of destiny, Lady Fate wanted it so, and it was to be.

A woman looked up to see he came back, but now with a child in his arms. "Him... it's time already?" The man only nodded as he looked at the boy.

"Yes, he must know now of what he must do. The other one, has gone on his path as well. All is as Lady Fate told us it would be." She only nodded at him. "Please get the herbs together, so we may wake him."

She moved quickly as she went through her pack, getting out what needed to be used to wake the sleeping nin. Though it wouldn't be as strong as Sakura's it would be sufficient enough for the raven-haired boy, with his blood helping that.


He laid the boy donw on the ground, as he caressed his cheek. "So young, yet so brave. You, are truly a child of Lady Fate." He sighed a bit, as he looked at the boy's closed eyes. "And to think it was all started with your blood, now it will be ended by your blood." He chuckled slightly, as he turned to see that his friend had gotten the mixture together.

"Alright, I'll pour it down his throat, you just make sure he doesn't move to much." He nodded as he held the boy still, her hands moving towards his mouth, as she opened it slightly. Pouring the contents down it, she watched as he gulped them down. "Poor child, being subjecte to this..." She whispered under her breath as she watched the boy start to waken a bit.

A low grunt came from him, as his eyes fluttered a bit open. "W-where am I?" He looked up, seeing two figures over his body, wondering who they were. But he couldn't fret about that, they were ninja, he could see their headbands, which meant they were enemies of him. Trying to move to get his kunai out, he found himself restrained by the silver-haired man.

"You are at the camp of the Fate Ninja, and well, if you're wondering who we are, we aren't your enemies." He smiled slighty at the boy, before holding a finger out to his head. "Release!" A spark of energy shot from his hand as let the memories of the past that were locked away come back, of the man named Fayne, and of the boy he met so long ago, was it... it couldn't be... Naruto?

As images flickered before his eyes, the woman could only frown. She knew how this could destroy him, but she also knew it was the only way. "My child... you are the one who will end it all." Her hand glided down his cheek, to wipe away the tears that had started to down his face.

Sasuke watched in horror, as his mind unleashed things oupon him, he never realized he knew, the man, the boy so long ago, the wind... All of it was what happened when he couldn't remember those nights, that he thought he was just sleeping. But he knew the man, he remembered him slightly from one memory he had, he also remembered what he had told him about Naruto.... But now, was that all a lie?

When he could see again, the boy stared up at the man, before he had anger take over his body. "YOU!?" He stuggled, and managed to get his right arm out, to uppercut him in the chin. "That was for Naruto! You made me hurt him!"

Wincing slightly, the man looked back down and moved his jaw around. "I'm sorry, my child, you had to do it. You had to make him go back to where his blood wanted." He frowned. "Because for you to end it all, you must have no dellusions." He looekd down, as those eyes reflected pain back to him. He understood where he was coming from and respected the Uchiha for that, but he couldn't help but stand away from Sasuke as he let the boy regain his motor senses.

Standing up himself, he looked at both of them warrily, wanting to regain his total composure. Yet as he did so, he remembered what the man did to him, he stopped him from killing that girl. That girl that was trying to hurt him. "Why?" His voice was cold and blunt, as he stared at Fayne. "Why did you stop me..."

Fayne could only chuckle. "It was because you needed to learn of your destiny before you could partake in it." He looked the boy over, it was a few years since he had last seen him. "Anyways, to tell you of that." He smiled. "You my friend, are the last of the Uchiha bloodline. And it was your sole duty to end that which was begun with the Uchiha bloodline, end it before it encompasses everything. You are the last hope for every village, since you are the chosen one. Within your blood lies the key to the twilight, the power that wants to brush over this land and start anew, but with it, you can stop that man." His eyes closed as he sighed. "That man, you will know him to be someone close to you, yet far away. And you're lover, he will be your toughest challenge." He could only hold up his hands as Sasuke charged at him, with those words echoing in his head.

"IF YOU HADN'T TOLD ME TO MAKE SURE HE WASN'T WITH ME I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS PREDICAMENT!" His fists started to connect with the blocks that Fayne made, who only sighed.

Shakin ghis head, he swung his leg around to sweep Sasuke off his feet. "Boy, you must understand that it was all to be this way. You and him... are polar opposites...."

"Stop that...." The woman started in. "He can only know of so much, and so far, you are going into the territory that was told not to go into!"

He looked at her. "Well, I can tell him just a bit." Turning back to Sasuke, he frowned. "You and him, are rivals, yes... And that would mean that your powers are equal, his demon, your twilight. That is key, remember that." His hand moved in a sign before he chuckled. "Oh, and I would start your journey towards your lover, for you must learn the hard way that destiny has a way of getting beneath your skin." he chuckled as he blew out sand towards the boy, making him sheild his eyes, only to be greated by a great flash.

Settling around him, the sand hid the fact that he was transported away from where he was. He looked around before he started to run, run towards where his heart felt it should go. "Naruto... I'm sorry... I'm coming for you!"
Blurry Eyes (Naruto's Decision) by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Oi.. *looks at when this was last updated..* Sorry. ^^' Anyways.. I got some images rolling around... Let's string them along! And I do not own the song "Blurry Eyes" ^^'

Anyways.. I think that the make over I give Naruto is something WAY better than his normal clothing. Yeah.. orange kinda freaks me out... But.. Things are good now ^^
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Stare at Naruto-kun's eyes.. ^drools* This is what they NOW look like.



Paws snapped twigs as they bolted through the forest, trying to direct the demon towards his target. Anger, pain, and even regret filled the demon's head as he snarled around him, wishing for the Uchiha to appear before him so that he could die.

Naruto was still a bit aware of the movement, but because of what the Kyuubi did, he was still stuck inside of him, letting the boy try and calm down after something like that traumatizing him. Yet, even in the darkness, the blonde could only think of the fact that something was wrong. He loved the raven-haired man, and he knew that Sasuke loved him back.

"Calm down child.. I will take care of him..." The voice resonated in the darkness around the blonde, causing him to shiver. It was mre like a paternal voice than anything, as if the demon wanted to ease the soul of the person he was sealed within. Gripping his knees towards his chest, he hid his head within his knees, not wanting to deal with it.

A scream could be heard from a bit away, and the Kyuubi stopped in his tracks, listening. "NARUTO!" Bloodlust swirled around those crimson eyes, as he let a sickening grin cross his face. Perfect...

Looking around frantically, Sasuke was worried about Naruto, and what he had done to the blonde in Konoha. Pangs of guilt swirled around in his stomach, making him feel as though he was ready to throw up. "NARUTO!" He continued to scream, as he jumped from branch to branch, searching for the blonde. In a moment's notice, he stopped and held a defensive status, feeling a large flare of chakra from in front of him, almost as if it taunted him.




"Child..." Naruto looked up in the darkness to see the Kyuubi staring at him. "...I need you to do something..."

His sapphire eyes looked distant, as if he was trying to block out the demon that was being so nice to him at the moment. A growl shot his eyes back to looking at the flowing demon before him. "What..."

In the demon's eyes Naruto could see something different, something that the demon hated showing, concern for his host. "Merge your mind, body, and soul with mine..." Those crimson eyes shimmered a bit. "I need us to... be together... I want you safe... child."

The blonde looked down again, looking as if he was debating on whether or not to trust the demon. Within the Kyuubi's eyes and voice, he could hear the sincerity, the compassion the demon had for him, and he couldn't understand it. "Kyuubi... why?"

"Because... over the years I've resided as a soul next to yours... I saw the pain, the torture, the grief... I also saw your... strength through it... I only want to see that again... child." The Kyuubi continued to talk to him paternally, trying to ease the child's soul so that they could be stronger.

"Wouldn't that mean... you would be released into the world?" Cerulean eyes stared back up into crimson ones, shimmering a bit. "You would.. destroy everything if that happened."

A slight smile crossed the Kyuubi's features as he looked at Naruto. "Child... if we become one.. you'd still have control... we both want the same thing... to not be looked at as though we are an infection on the world..." Those crimson eyes closed for a moment, as the Kyuubi sighed a bit. "It is to protect you as well as me as well... We can't keep doing what we've been doing to your body... soon it will destroy itself.. even with my healing power."

The blonde stared at the Kyuubi, sensing more of the compassion. It was true, he could feel it as well, the longer they continued to just switch back and forth, the weaker his body got, but he didn't want to just become one with the demon on a whim. "Kyuubi..." He began to speak up, but he was shushed by the demon.

"Just take my paw child... I promise you.. everything will be alright." The demon held out one of his front paws through the bars that had appeared around Naruto, hoping that the blonde would realize this was the only way.

Those cerulean eyes stared at the paw a moment, as he thought back to how the demon had helped him, kept him safe even when everyone else turned him away. Closing his eyes, Naruto moved his own tanned hand towards the paw, before wrapping around it tightly. "Kyuubi... I trust you..."




The raven-haired Uchiha growled a bit, when he sensed the chakra start to swirl just a few feet in front of him. Moving himself around the trunk of the tree, he stared down at the swirling mass of visible chakra that swarmed the ground. "SHARINGAN!" His eyes turned their crimson color, trying to distinguish if this was just an illusion, a trap set up, but as he stared at the crimson and blue chakra, the two colors began to fade away.

Crimson eyes stare down, watching as a figure slowly rose from lying there. Sasuke watched as the figure tossed his head back a bit, letting the blonde locks that were in his eyes be flung back to their normal position. At each tip of the blonde hair, seemed to be crimson, as if blood stained them. Hands stretched upwards towards the sky, as a crimson jacket clung to tanned hands, not letting a peak.

The Uchiha blinked for a moment, wondering where he had seen that stretch before, but as he did, his eyes traced along the back of the crimson jacket. A seal adorned the back, as if it was just a trademark symbol, but Sasuke's crimson eyes noticed that this wasn't a normal seal. "Kyuubi..." The raven-haired shinobi closed his eyes, hoping that he wasn't seeing the truth, and as he opened them back up, he noticed that the blonde had turned around, concluding his fears were all true.

Naruto stared out into the forest around him, blinking a bit as tried to get a sense of things. He could feel the difference in himself, the fact that there was no cell inside of his mind showed him that. Child... The blonde's eyes went wide as he heard the voice in his head. Fear not child.. I'm here with you... we are but one thing, one person... and as that.. we are now the greater power... Let my strength aid you, child.. as your strength aids me.. Shivering slightly, Naruto only nodded at the voice inside of his head, "Hai..."

A snapping drew the blonde's attention towards Sasuke, who muttered a silent curse about the tree being too weak. "Uchiha..." Naruto's voice was surprisingly calm to the other shinobi, making him jump down to face his friend up close. Sasuke could only gawk at the new Naruto that stood before him, those golden locks with crimson tips, that fine body hugged closely by a crimson jacket, and those black pants that seemed to stand out a bit. But, he saw something more that made him both curious and aprehensive. Staring into the blonde's eyes, he saw that they weren't the same innocent blue that they always had been, nor were they the Kyuubi's red. They did have some of those colors, but there was a third one inside his eyes, purple. All three colors seemed to swirl around, as if they were in the sky as passing clouds.

"Uchiha..." Those beautiful eyes narrowed, as a tanned hand caressed his own cheek, rubbing over the scars that were still there. "I've been meaning to give you something..." Sasuke stared at Naruto for a moment, before he lerched forward; the tanned hand that had caressed those scars beneath the twirling eyes, had quickly balled itself into a fist and slammed into the other shinobi's stomach. "That.. was for what you said..."

Stumbling backwards a bit, Sasuke took a few deep breaths in, as he stared at Naruto. "DOBE!" He screamed, before he looked down. "I guess... I deserved that..." But as his eyes moved back up to the blonde, he noticed that Naruto was closer to him again. Within his chest, Sasuke could feel his heart speed up at the distance that just separated their lips, a few centimeters at most.

Rosy lips parted into a grin, as Naruto showed off his fangs to his lover. "You think that's all you deserve?" The blonde chuckled as he moved himself a bit backward, letting his feet wing by and slam into the Uchiha's chest. Sasuke stumbled again, his chest aching from the assault that Naruto had started on him, his eyes staring in awe at what his lover was doing. "YOU DESERVE A LOT MORE PAIN FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" Naruto's eyes began to swirl around quicker and quicker, as he bolted towards the raven-haired ninja.

Realizing that the blonde wouldn't stop attacking him, Sasuke held up a defensive stance, stopping a slam from Naruto's right fist into his chest. Things started to click in his head with what Fayne had told him. Naruto was his enemy now, and he'd have to treat the blonde like that, not like he was still his lover. Pale hands quickly began to make seals, as crimson eyes stared towards swirling ones.

Sasuke shivered as he looked into those eyes, seeing the one thing he hoped he never would see, blood lust. Too much for him to think about, Sasuke closed his own eyes and held the final seal in front of him. "Fireball Jutsu!" With his fingers pnched near his mouth, he began to breath out fireballs, not even aiming one bit. With relative ease, Naruto dodged them, before landing on a tree branch a few more feet away from the Sharingan user.

As his attack finished, Sasuke opened his eyes again, to be greated by a grinning Naruto. The blonde was holding one palm over the other, molding his chakra together, as he stared at the stunned Uchiha. Rasengan began to form within Naruto's grasp as he chuckled, his palms pushing down towards the volitile attack. "RASENGAN CLAWS!" Tanned fingers squeezed through the energy ball, splitting it up into smaller ones. Moving quickly, he thrusted his hands towards Sasuke, letting the smaller, almost needle-like, attacks go for the black-haired man.

Sharingan eyes wide, Sasuke jumped to the side, just barely missing most of the attack, however his left leg had gotten hit a couple of times, causing him to wince. "Kuso..." He muttered under his breath, before holding another seal quickly. With his chakra beginning to flow towards his feet, he let it all explode, as he jumped up towards the blonde, not even caring about the bleeding leg he had. In his right fist, Sasuke began to let Chidori summon itself, ready to slam it into the blonde to knock some sense into the dobe.

However, as his pale hand came close to Naruto's stomach, the blonde grabbed just a bit higher and swung the Uchiha around untill he let his feet touch a tree and kick him back to Naruto. "Damnit, usuratonkichi!" His fist started to crack with more energy, as his Chidori grew larger and larger, causing the Uchiha to wince a bit. This time, Naruto jumped over the genius, only to slam his feet into Sasuke's back, causing him to lose Chidori and fall towards the ground.

Tanned hands grabbed a branch, keeping himself up in the air, as his swirlign eyes stared down to the wincing Uchiha on the ground. "Teme... You don't deserve to call me anything... You don't deserve to live, you bastard!" Spinning himself around the branch, the blonde launched himself towards Sasuke, his claws at the ready to slash open that pale neck.

Knowing that time was beginning to run out, Sasuke decided to try and use the technique he had seen Keladry do. His pale fingers locked in seals, as his Sharingan disappeared. As Naruto closed in on Sasuke, he began to see something strange in the black-haired genius' eyes. They had gone back to their normal color, yes, but there seemed to be a white tamoe in each one, spinning around slowly as the Uchiha continued to do the hand seals. "Shit.. he's trying something." Naruto moved his hands towards his kunai pack, and drew out six of his kunai, holding them in his two hands. Child... try the seal of blades... "Blades?" The blonde whispered back to the voice, but the Kyuubi melded back with him, leaving him to discover what he meant.

His eyes stared down as the Uchiha held the final seal, keeping his hands within it to constantly channel his chakra into the jutsu. Naruto's mind worked overtime, before he remembered something, it was an attack that Jiraiya had taught him, trying to show the blonde how to manipulate the demon chakra he had. Tanned hands quickly moved into a circle, as Naruto watched the crimson chakra hold steady in the air. "Seal of the Six Blades!" With his hands still moving, he let the chakra take the kunai, before all six slammed down towards Sasuke, each one finding a nice fleshy spot to dig themselves in.

Crying out in pain, Sasuke held his seal true before letting the jutsu finally come out. "Twilight Style, Water Balance Jutsu!" From his pale and bloodied hands, came a large column of water, within it being small senbon needles that he didn't know were within the water, as it slammed into the blonde, shoving him back against a tree. Wincing in pain, Naruto felt each and every needle stick into his body, though they weren't shot with great accurancy, they still hurt like hell.

The water column disappeared, letting Naruto fall onto a branch, before falling onto the ground. Sasuke stared up at the sky, panting to himself a bit at the power he just released, his eyes wiped of the spinning tamoe. He couldn't move any part of his pale body, as if it was all just paralyzed, but he knew the truth, he was too drained to do anything.

Grunting came, as Naruto stood back up, wavering back and forth as if he was going to fall once more. His feet made their way towards the laying Uchiha, before the blonde smirked. "Why do you stare up at the sky with your blurry eyes?" Sasuke blinked at him, before his eyes began to feel heavy again. "Time to finish what you started." Those sharp claws began to wake their way down to the pale neck, but a woman's call stopped them.

"SASUKE! SASUKE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Scrunching up his nose, Naruto turned away.

"I guess I'll need to finish it another time.. Uchiha-teme.." The blonde laughed as he walked away from Sasuke, feeling his body begin to heal, forcing the needles out of his body.

The sky above him became just a blur, as he wondered whether he would die or not. A part of him wanted to die, that part was happy when he felt those claws near his neck. But the other part, the other part wanted to live and correct this all. Fix what he had done to Naruto, and bring back his lover.

Meguri-kuru toki ni,
Taisetsu na hito wa mou,
Furimuita sono hitomi ni,
Chiisa na tameiki....





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'd like to give a great shout out to my best friend, Kivae for drawing this lovely pic of my new and improved version of Naruto-kun. ^^ You should all thank her as well for giving us all a visual representation of Kyuubi-Naruto merger.
Wings of Despair (Sasuke's Pain) by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Don't ask me why it takes so long for me to update my stories.. >.> Seems my consciousness can't just pull them out as fast.. Meh I'm not forcing it, cause then that's when blood is spilt near me. ^^

I don't own "Wings of Despair" that seems to have dragged this "movie" into my mind. Hope you enjoy. ^^
Wind whistled back and forth, as eyes blinked open to the shining light above them. They scanned the trees that swayed, tracing along each leaf and twig, trying to get a sense of where he was. Even his mind couldn't click into where it was.

But as he continued to peer up at the pale blue sky, it began to darken and turn to a crisp orange. Orange. That color almost brought tears back into his eyes as he watched it form above him, the clouds passing by as if life continued on.

Why though? Why did that color haunt him like that? His mind couldn't register the reason; all it could do was draw blanks to it all. Conclusions, thoughts, even reasoning were left to the winds above him, the chirping of the birds, even the light rhythm of the swaying trees as they set themselves upon the now bloodening sky.

His body felt like shit; though again he couldn't remember why it would. Even pushing himself off the ground seemed to waken unknown pain throughout his bones. With head no longer level with the ground, his eyes traced the ground hoping to find some help in his cluelessness. Still nothing.

"Nnn..." His throat felt dry, even burning as wrods tried to force themselves out between his lips, but again he couldn't seem to find the reason for the pain. Had he just passed out here after drinking or something? No... He still remembered he wasn't of age to drink. Then what happened?

Figuring that he couldn't just sit there in the middle of nowhere, with no concept of time or even where he was, he stood up shakingly, immediately finding himself back to a crouching position as his legs gave out. God. This pain, it was unbareable, but he had to deal with it now. There were more important things.

"H-Hello?" He croaked out, again the dryness in his throat seemed to burn it even more than normal as he pushed himself back up to standing once more. Getting a look at the ground better, he saw a tattered peice of cloth, just attached to a broken twig. Staggering towards it, his hands lifted it up towards his face.

The smell, it was like a Sakura tree. But the color. It was that color that seemed to pain him in his heart. Orange. "Hello?"

No answer.

He had to find out where he was, hell he'd die if he didn't. Pushing himself towards a random direction, all he could do was pray that something was relatively close there. Feet moved slowly, as time seemed to wind down for him; even the setting sun above couldn't help him anymore as it just stood there, almost frozen upon its ever glide.

Blocking out most of the pain, he found himself passing by trees, fallen logs, even a few foxes that ran by. But still, no help in his location. It just seemed as though the world had hated him now, it didn't want to help him at all.

Did that stop him before? No. Another thing he at least could remember. Even when the world hated him, he still walked on through those ever burning flames of hell called this earth.

His senses told him he was alone in it all, but his heart told him differently. It was just intuition, but it felt right. There was someone with iml there always was, and there always would be. But who? Another question for him that drew more blanks.

Already tired of not knowing those answers, he forced himself not to think of anything but moving his body forward, towards that destination unknown.

As he did so, he watched the trees begin to part ways as his eyes settled upon a glade. A glade he remembed; a realization helped by the fact he felt compelled to come this way. But wasn't there supposed to be someone waiting for him? Always there, wanting to be with him.

And yet, there was nothing there; no phantom ghost, nor tangible person waiting for him, as if he was forgotten, or even lost. His feet, though, told him different. They didn't want to stop this time; and he had to go through with that. That tree in the distance, it grew closer and closer, as his heart raced. Nothing seemed to be there to scare him, nor did it seem to be there to harm him; so why was he this way? Why?

It was him.

Yes, he understood. It was the one he felt that should always be with him. That was the reason his heart raced; it was here he met him so long ago. But now it seemed no one came by. Even the tree looked like it began to whither away because of neglect.

Those beautiful pink and purple petals seemed dulled, even in the crimson twilight's shine. The luscious and almost living trunk seemed to be rustic and ancient now. But it was all he had at the moment. Pressing his hand against the trunk as he found himself in front of it, he sighed. That pain had worsened since he woke up, and yet it seemed to lessen at the same time.

All he could think of was that he was just dying. A dying man wandering lost in a forest; never to be found again as he lived his last few moments.

But no; something else shiined against his skin. Something that had drawn him away from the depressing wood in front of him.

As he peered about to stare, he found a cluster of clouds, shining against the setting dusk, twirling around in magnificence.

That was what he was looking for. Now he had remembered. Back then, those same clouds had come by to show him something. Back then, he didn't understand it.

But now he did.

Those clouds were there for one reason; to draw him back. Draw him back to find the one who matched those colors. To match that color.

Orange.

"SASUKE!"

He blinked, thinking it was the clouds screaming at him. But as he watched them, his eyes seemed to fall shut, heavyness converged on his body, making him stagger back and forth.

"SASUKE!"

His back slumped against the trunk, as it slid down; his eyes shutting finally. Peace was coming back; even through those frantic screams, it was returning to him.

"SASUKE!"




He grunted a bit, as his eyes opened once more; them falling upon a sobbing woman above him. "SASUKE!" He felt his body ache as she hugged him tightly, almost giving him enough pain to pass out.

"Nnn..." Again, his throat was dry and burning; but it wasn't as bad as before. Nothing was as bad. But now, now he had some comfort in it all. He remembered why he had gone there so long ago; to find his destiny.

Now it just seemed destiny was dragging him back there, yet in his heart it wasn't the right time yet. He knew that it would be soon though, very soon.

He smiled at her, before closing his eyes again; finally being able to whisper something to her. "Take me back... and fix me up.. Sakura-chan..."

That blackness surrounded him again; but this time it was blanketing him with a calming tide. Craddling him like a small child. Caressing his cheek like a lover. And those swirling clouds returned, but within them there seemed to be sadness, hoping for something new. Hoping to have that one last glimpse.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1628