A night to remember by akatsukixkain
Summary: During the time skip, Naruto is in Hiding after the attack on konoha by the Akatsuki. But he doesn't stay hidden for very long, he is captured by Itachi and Kisame of the Akatsuki. This is destined to be an adventure he won't long forget.
Categories: General Fiction > Timeskip Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 4899 Read: 6988 Published: 13/08/06 Updated: 19/08/06

1. Bleeding roses by akatsukixkain

2. Blood Red Romance by akatsukixkain

3. Building the Pressure by akatsukixkain

4. Ignorence In Bliss by akatsukixkain

5. A long, lost hatred by akatsukixkain

6. The truth reveals by akatsukixkain

7. A thousand withering roses by akatsukixkain

Bleeding roses by akatsukixkain
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

What it says above...thankyou, please enjoy ^_^
Its dark outside, yet the moon glows a synnister shade of crimson. A wolf howls in the distance as screams of terror fill the air. There are sillouhettes of katanas piercing their victims body, as blood falls to the ground like crushed red roses fluttering in the breeze. Then all falls still. Awakening in the evening massacre, a figure stalks the night, eyes glowing red without any traces of human emotion, that man was Uchiha-Itachi.
Sasuke died everytime he went to sleep.The memories that his brother gave to him, the gore, the pain, the sorrow and the loss of his family. It wasn't just painful to him, it was horrifying. Everytime he closed his eyes, flash...flash screams absorbed in the young childs mind until he could no longer take it. He used to stay awake at night, till eventually the horror went away...but really the horror never went away...Itachi killed them all, his own flesh and blood
The night stalker has awoken once again. His thirst for blood alive. Haunting their shadows and keeping to their path, the predator hunts for its prey, accompanied by another monsterous beast, the S-rank criminal from the Hidden Mist village, Kisame. They were partners in mass murder, along with 7 other renegade ninjas they were the akatsuki ( meaning red dawn).

Alone....there are drips of water, its damp and musky in the room. Naruto can sense a prescence in the room, but at the chance to look around sees nothing, so he lies back down. Emptiness now consumes his heart as he no longer has a best friend. Sum how he wishes someone was there. *BANG!!!!!* Pain strikes his head as the world around his becomes blurred and dissappears.
He awakens in what looks like a torture dungeon, clasping his head he attempts to sit up.
' Ah so you have finally awoken Naruto-kun?...'
Wait...that voice was so familiar....
'sasuke...sasuke is that you?' he wimpered.
No...it can't be sasuke it lacks even more emotion than his voice.
Naruto looked up to the face of murder, Uchiha - Itachi. Naruto knew what would happen next so he swerved out of the way to intercept the punch thrown by his captor, Bound by chains he could not block the attack, and so he took a full blown strike to the chest, he gasped for air, he was hurting in so many places. Panicking in Itachi's presence naruto tried to struggle free, but the chains pulled harder, cutting deep into his wrists and leaking the blood he so needed right now...
'YOUR AFTER MY KYUUBI, YOU BASTARD!!!...WELL IF IT MEANS I CAN STALL YOU SO SASUKE CAN GET YOU INSTEAD I'M FINE WITH THAT, I DON'T NEED MY OWN LIFE...SO HURRY UP AND TAKE IT...GO ON AND TAKE IT YOU FU...'
Just at moment Itachi hovered a little above narutos knees and purched down on top of him.
'Oh Naruto-kun, lucky for you we have made other plans, while you were out cold for a week, we did tests on you and tried to extract the nine tailed fox demon within you, but failed as the seal placed on you is too strong, no... our plans should be alot less painless'
Naruto saw the look of sheer lust in Itachi's eyes, Itachi came closer,and closer to naruto and licked up his throat hissing like a python...Naruto shivered and tried backing away but, his tried were all in vain.
Now whispering Itachi continued ' Instead of extracting the Kyuubi's chakra, after noticing how well you have fused to it, we decided to let you live, on one condition though, you are our weapon'
Pulling himself closer to the young boy, Itachi un-bound Naruto from the chains , yet bound his body up with his own chakra so he couldn't escape. Picking up the newly Petrified body, Itachi cradled it and carried it out of the room, Naruto was about to join with the murderous group member, that massacred his own clan for power ....Uchiha Itachi.

Maybe he did it to find his long lost friend sasuke, who knows
read on then i post the next chapter
Blood Red Romance by akatsukixkain
Author's Notes:
These characters are all fictional and belong to the creators of Naruto.
thankyou please continue...
Joining the Akatsuki wasn't the hard thing for Naruto, it was the fact that he didn't have their trust, maybe this would change someday?. Naruto had always felt it was his fault since sasuke left, because he befriended him, it led Sasuke away from greatness. He knew that he would eventually come face to face with the younger Uchiha. Naruto only knew one thing, if he were going to be around people like these, he would have to become stronger, more independant, and survive off a killer instinct. But, for him this were to be the ultimate challenge, for he only knew the ways of the Konoha ninja, to fight fair and protect your team mates, but now he had to forget the old way and become accustomed to the way of the Akatsuki.
Naruto was a fast learner as he watched everything the older Uchiha did. Somewhere in Naruto's mind, he almost admired his silent killing companion.
A year had passed since Naruto had joined them, he was finally treated as 'one of them'. The Akatsuki had been on the trail of ex member Orochimaru. Naruto knew that sasuke would be there, he also knew they would fight eventually and this time only one will survive. Also, he knew Sasuke would want to fight his older brother, but who should he stick by? His old friend or his admired fellow Akatsuki member? He also made his mind up not to get drawn into this point, but as he cogs in his brain ticked away all way lost. Drifting away into a state of subconscious illusions, Naruto didn't notice the figure standing in the doorway.
'Naruto-Kun may i speak with you for a moment?'
Naruto had gotten quite used to the older Uchihas voice now, there was no longer fear in his heart or mind when itachi was in his presence.
Shuffling closer to Naruto, Itachis midnight shadow danced in the flickering flame of a candle burningby Naruto's bedside. Naruto looked up, slightly surprised to see the handom Uchiha standing before him.
' I have been designated as your new partner Naruto - Kun'. Itachi's voice was now soft like a rain of feathers from the clouds. It sent a shiver down Naruto's spine and he began to feel awkward.
Itachi sat down beside Naruto. Unexpectidly naruto shifted towards Itachi and rested his head against his neck. He felt warmth rushing through his entire body. ' Oh Itachi-Kun...Itachi-kun...I...I...'Naruto's wimpering voice faded.
*CLUMP* Naruto hit the floor with a thud. He was entwined in his sheets, was he dreaming this whole time? If so, why did he dream of his love for Itachi when he knew it would never happen?.....
Building the Pressure by akatsukixkain
Author's Notes:
I will have chapters 4 and 5 up as soon as i can, sorry for the inconvinience.
Morning came fast. Naruto was wondering whether the night before was a dream or not. Usually he would have woken earlier, if it wasn't from the bump on his head. He opened his curtains to find the warm morning sun shning in on him. He washed up and went outside for an early training session, he'd been training alone alot lately since he kept having this re-occuring dream of Itachi and him together as one, towards the end Itachi has his heart and soul ripped from his body, infront of Naruto's very eyes. Somehow Naruto thought it was his duty to protect Itachi, thats why he would train alone to gain his own strength.
Whilst training, his mind was working overtime, thinking about Itachi and the night before. He lowered his guard and his chakra control and plummeted down the rocky cliff to the ground. The noise was piercing, between the crunching of his bones and the ringing in his ears, he could bearly stand it. Agony pierced through his body like many men stabbing him with lond sharp blades, he heald back a scream, so he didn't wake the others. Eventually he passed out with the pain. His young body was crumpled up like an old newspaper. There was no more painful sound to deal with. The breeze whistled through the trees. A shadow figure used a chakra bind to pick up the mangled body and take him away.
It had been three days since Naruto's accident and his woudns still were not healing. 'Could his mental stability be affecting the Kyuubi's chakra?' he thought to himself. His strength or new power wasn't binding to his soul or the Kyuubi's for that matter. He lay there staring at the same three tiles when he came to the conclusion that he was obsolete now in the Akatsuki system, but he would stick in for the final battle with Orochimaru and Sasuke. He also knew that he would protect Itachi with his life if he had to.
A knock on the door. Itachi entered and stood before naruto just as he remembered, except he did not sit beside him, just stared. " You were in quite a state when i found you Naruto-Kun,and i see you're bearly healing now, why is that? why have you been trying to completely avoid me at all costs?...i want to know what you're thinking Naruto, just tell me...are you in pain?...Do you hate me?", Itachi's voice quivered. As if he knew what Naruto was thinking, what he was feeling.
Naruto closed his eyes, gulped and turned his head away from Itachi's glare which had a worrying feeling. A soft hand placed on Naruto's cheek, as Itachi bent down to Naruto's level and kissed his cheek. Naruto's eyes flung open and his face burned a flaming red.
'Well Naruto-kun, when you decide to tell me whats wrong just call for me and i'll be there for you.

END OF CH3
Ignorence In Bliss by akatsukixkain
Author's Notes:
ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL, AND ARE PROPERTY OF THE CREATORS OF NARUTO

Naruto was going to tell Itachi, really he was. He just didn't want Itachi to hate him, also he didn't know if Itachi really meant to kiss him or was he just toying with Naruto's feelings. Naruto knew what it felt like to be used as a pawn in somebody elses game. He detested that thought, that Itachi was just playing with him, but also he knew how involved he was in his work with the Akatsuki.
He'd made up his mind. For now, he wasn't going to tell Itachi about the dreams, or how he felt. Another rejection would make him none-existant. He dreaded like he did before he joined team seven all those years ago, back in the village hidden in the leaves, known as Konoha. He longed to hold Itachi and make him belong to Naruto so he would have something to live for...NO!!!....wait what was he thinking? He couldn't contain Itachi just because he was alone, He needed to escape.
Although his wounds weren't completely healed, Naruto was still able to walk, so he climbed out of bed and started shuffling down the main halls of the Akatsuki HeadQuarters.
'Naruto-kun where are you going?...you're still injured.'
Naruto knew it was Itachi but kept walking.
'NARUTO-KUN...WHY MUST YOU IGNORE ME?!?!?!'
Naruto continued walking away from the confused and annoyed Uchiha, it was the only way he could cope right now.
Itachi was shaking with pain and fury. How could Naruto treat him like this??' hasn't he figured out I love him yet?' He thought to himself. Itachi's chance to finally tell the young kitsune was lost. Looking behind him, Naruto was no where to be found.
It was cool outside, Naruto had been walking under the crystal white moon for over two hours now and was getting tired, with no destination in sight, he knew he must return to the Akatsuki, but for now he would sleep beneath the stars. It was a relaxing feeling, knowing that you're not being watched like a hawk for once in your life, he enjoyed every last moment of solitude before drifting to sleep. The Akatsuki members were not his friends, nor his enemies, just a mere organisation he had joined to gain strength. He was also guilty for falling in love with the man that had caused his old friend Sasuke so much pain. Naruto was constantly lost inside himself fighting between his love for his friend sasuke and his love for Itachi, the only man in Akatsuki that hadn't used him as a weapon.
Whilst Naruto slept, he was not alone, hiding in the shadows, waiting in the dark, was the man Akatsuki had been searching for, Orochimaru.
A long, lost hatred by akatsukixkain
Author's Notes:
THESE CHARACTERS ARE ALL FICTIONAL AND BELONG TO KISHIMOTO MASASHI AND THE OTHER CREATORS OF NARUTO. THIS FANFICTION IS NOT USED FOR PERSONAL GAIN, SUCH AS MONEY ETC.

thankyou please read on

Naruto awakened. It was still dark out. He felt a prescence, he recognised it but didn't know where from, the scent it was too familiar. The prescence was not just evil, but it had a thirst for blood. His blood. It was colder than he'd remembered. At that point the realised he wasn't in that forest alone...he wasn't in his world anymore. Fear chilled through his veins, who had kidknapped him and for what purpose? His vision blurred and he drited back to sleep.
Naruto awakened again, he felt strange, like his whole body was on fire. It was dark, yet the area showed some signs of light. Groaning he attempted to move around. His body was bound and so were his lips so he couldn't even scream for help. This reminded him of the night Itachi used a body bind on him to make him co-operate with the Akatsuki, that was the day he joined. Could this be the same technique that Itachi used on him??
'Ah...so finally you wake up Naruto.......Kun'
Looking around he could not see a person, nor sence their prescence any longer.
'For now you only see what i want you to see, you can only do what i command you to, and you can only speak when you are asked to, in my world Naruto-Kun, you are my prisoner, and I own you'
The musky voice was so familiar to him, yet he couldn't descipher who was speaking the words, words so cruel that Itachi himself would not speak him...who would be the culprit this time?, He couldn't trace where the voice was coming from, it seemed like it was coming from all around him, but how was that possible?.
'Question one. Did your love for me truly dissappear into an unknown world of disires?....is that why you're doing the bidding of these losers? Is that why you're fighting along side my ultimate enemy, you truly are the biggest fool i have ever met, and still you are my best friend and always will be....ugh....are you listening dobe?'
Naruto grumbled between his sealed lips. ' Ah i'm sorry dobe....' The seal on his lips broke and he sighed.
Still confused over the owner of the voice, he proceeded to answer the question.
' I joined, to find strenght in myself, but i stayed because i love him'
Naruto was speaking in a trance, Sasuke had captured him to stop him being with the Akatsuki, but Naruto could only prepare rough details, this was no help at all.
' Who is it?..' Silence.
'I SAID WHO IS IT ....DOBE!?!?'
Silence. ' Uchiha....Itachi'
The predator had frozen for a moment as his lips quivered.
'Why???, Why would you do this to me Naruto? How could you?. ANSWER ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!, I SAID ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Sasuke was getting pissed off, yet there was a feeling of pain and suffering in the tone of his voice also.
' I love him, I love everything about him, I think of him every minute i'm away from him, and every second we're together, he's the only person who ever truly cared for me...the only person who...truly understood me.'
Naruto's voice was fading away, like he was possessed.
'STOP IT NARUTO! I cared, I cared so much, but you couldn't see that could you??'
Naruto's soul was empty, Sasuke released the trance and body bind jutsu so Naruto could speak of his own free will. Sasuke stood infront of Naruto, his dark eyes tearing up.
' How can you say I never cared? You were my best friend Naruto, I loved you....I loved...y....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!, what are you doing to me dobe, stop, it hurts so much, how can you live to hate me so much?'
Naruto was crushing Sasukes left arm with all his strength.
' If you lay one finger on Itachi-kun, i'll rip you apart!'
The young Uchiha collapsed on the floor, he was shaking, blood gushed out of the area where naruto broke his wrist, the bones pierced his skin, wimpering, Sasuke attempted to look at Naruto one last time, but he had already gone.
The truth reveals by akatsukixkain
Author's Notes:
same as other chapters ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL AND BELONG TO THE CREATORS OF NARUTO.

About half away from the Akatsuki H.Q, Naruto stopped. His heart pounding. " Damn i knew something like that was going to happen, but so soon??" sighing he heard a scream..."DOBE, I'M COMING TO GET YOU!"
"shit , sasuke, better get outta here fast!" Naruto thought to himself. Catching his breath he ran off again, faster than before to outrun the young Uchiha. Finally, he'd arrived at Akatsuki H.Q, he was shaking and saw a dark figure crawl up from the ground beside him. " Sasuke, just leave me alone!, I hate you and your idiot brother aswel!!!" But the figure wasn't the young Sasuke but a rather pissed off looking Kisame.
" Where have you been?, we have search teams out looking for you. Why are you so out of breath, and why are you screaming??"" I needed to get away...I-I..."
"DOBE, you're gonna die!!!"
Sasuke had finally caught up with him. Kisame grabbed Naruto and used a transportation seal to send them inside. Sasuke was left alone again. Using Chadori he decided it was a good time to infiltrate the area that Naruto and Kisame had dissappeared into. But , no use came of it." I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS YOU BASTARD, YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" at that point he started running off, grasping his wrist, he attempted to put the bones back in place, but failed, blood dripped to the floor.
" you idiot. You're going to make it worse you know!!...give me your hand"
Turning round and stopping sasuke saw Kabuto. " H-how did you find me? have you been following me?, i'll destroy you!"
"Now now, calm down, i smelt your blood-thirst and knew that if you tried to force Naruto into joining us no good would come of it... now, look at you now" Kabuto used a jutsu to seal the bones back to shape and heal Sasuke's wrist.
" I could have done that on my own with MY own chakra, i don't need you Kabuto, so take a hint, i'm not interested!"
silence.
"Well anyway, you're in for a mouthful from Orochimaru when you get back, you've been troublesome in the process of capturing the Kyuubi child to use against the Akatsuki"...
" Don't say troublesome, Kabuto, you sound so much like Shikamaru from Konoha, its rather sickening that you would speak like one of those fools!, lets go"

-------------------------------------------------------------

[Back at Akatsuki]

Naruto was pissed off, lying on his Onyx cold floor, smacking his head off it only brought him pain, yet a sudden releaf from the Activities he went through these past couple of days. First Itachi, now Sasuke, what was he going to do?, He couldn't accept both of them, he had to find a solution, maybe he should be with Itachi because he hasn't left him yet, Plus Sasuke left him for death, if he truly loved him, he wouldn't have done that. Thats it, he officially hates Sasuke now. How could he do that to him?, Leave him for death and then declare his sudden love for him? Its rediculous.
*CRACK*
"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Naruto's skull smashed against the onyx floor in his room, his eyes blurring again, he knew he would be saved by none other than Itachi. 'Damn' He thought, and the world he was seeing seemed to melt away before his eyes.
Breaking the door down Kisame stormed in. " Stop making so much fu.... oh my god...you idiot."
Picking up the blood covered Naruto he rushed him into the medical unit, his feet sliding on each drip of crimson liquid that fell before him. Finally arriving, Naruto was instantly put on a life support system because of the amount of blood he had lost.

----------------------------------------------------------
[In the medical unit 2 days later]

" Well its nice to know the Kyuubi's healing ability isn't at a flaw this time round Naruto-Kun, You're lucky someone found you, otherwise you'd be dead now. I still don't understand why you ran away in the first place, but I'm not going to bother you about it too much, incase it was me that drove you away" Itachi sighed deeply, this showed Pain and suffering he was going through and Naruto knew what was coming next.
" N-naruto, I haven't been telling you the whole truth, I-I-I just think it might be a bad idea to tell you this but.."
Naruto grabbed Itachi by the head and pulled his face towards his own, their faces touched and Naruto kissed him hard. The expression on Itachi's face was funny to Naruto, he had never seen Itachi so caught off guard in the time that he'd known him. He giggled between kisses, like a little school girl, and rested his hands on Itachi's back, whilst kissing him more.
Finally, Naruto broke away from the kiss, breathing heavily the began to speak. " I saw Sasuke the day I came back, he was the reason I came back, because he told me he loved me. Of course, I knew it was a lie, but looking into his dark eyes, it reminded me of yours and I guess that was the point when I realised I love you, I love everything about you, your hair, the way you tease me sometimes, the way you speak, the way you look, I love you so much, and I've just been too scared to accept the fact that I'm in love with another guy like me. ...I guess I'm just waiting for you to hit me now, haha...oh God what have i got myself into, Please don't have me Cha-kun, I had to tell you, that's the reason I've been keeping to myself recently, thats why I ran away, thats the reason I've been trying to avoid you, because I thought you would hate me. Maybe, you were just Protecting me because of the Kyuubi, but I still have feelings beyond friendship for you a and...erm.."
Itachi kissed him on the lips softly.
" Naruto-kun, are you really so stupid?. Didn't you figure out by now, thats the way I've felt about you the whole time we were working together? I mean Kisame is just trying to protect me, he's like that, he doesn't want me to get hurt, thats why he might come off as mean to you, but if you get to know him , he's an alright guy...erm...shark...erm...fish??....I'll stick with guy hahahahaha"
Naruto and Itachi were just looking at each other, then erupted into laughter. That was the first time that Naruto had ever seen Itachi laugh, and the first time Itachi had seen Naruto laugh since he joined.

Now came the difficult part, should they hide their feelings from the other Akatsuki members of be open about it?
A thousand withering roses by akatsukixkain
Author's Notes:
NARUTO HAS FICTIONAL CHARACTERS...AND IS OWNED BY THE CREATORS OF NARUTO, I DO NOT GAIN ANYTHING BY THIS FANFICTION...

CH7*-*lyrics by fftl*-*

It had been three days since Itachi and Naruto had declared love for one and other and they were already suffering the consequences. If the others found out, they would be ridiculed in ways their souls could not indeer. But for now none of the Akatsuki knew about their forbidden love, apart from Kisame, but of course he knew, he knew everything about Itachi's life. If Kisame told anybody he knew he would suffer for many years, thats why he never told anyone, he wanted to stay in Itachi's goodbooks. Kisame was always watching over Itachi, like a hawk with his little beady black eyes, he pretty much mothered Itachi everytime he used his sharingan. But thats not all. For years he had watched Itachi and always wanted Itachi to have feelings for him beyond friendship, but they were barely friends now, when Naruto came along, he despised that little brat for stealing away his Itachi. If only Itachi had known sooner, maybe they would have had a chance together in the forbidden love scene. Maybe, Just maybe. But if Kisame forcefully tried to remove Naruto from the picture, Itachi would hate him and probably never trust him again, so either way he was hurting.

----------------------------------------------------
**Hiding behind the shadows,
I'll be waiting in the dark,
To drive this blade straight through your heart**

It was already day four and concentration between the two forbidden lovers was wearing thing. Naruto had arrived late from his last mission with Deidara to capture the spirit of Sakura River. He'd told Deidara to go on ahead, because his thoughts were dragging them both down. All Naruto thought about now was Itachi, more than ever he worried about him, Itachi only though of Naruto now, he also worried daily, but probably more than Naruto. They couldn't concentrate on work or completing missions for the Akatsuki. Something had to be done.

[Later that evening]

Naruto is lying on the onyx floorinh in his room. There is a loud knock on the door. " HAI!...uhhmm.......come in!"
Itachi enters looking more gloomy and out of place than he ever did. His bones creaked as he crawled ontop on Naruto and sat on him. " Geeze Itachi-kun, you shouldn't be creaking, you're not that old and anyway why do you look so gloomy all of a sudden?" The young kitsune was holding Itachi by the hips and moving around underneath him as he spoke, just so he could get comfortable.
Looking into Naruto's sapphire blue eyes made Itachi blush a little, he always thought Naruto had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. Itachi sighed. Yawned, then shifted a little ontop of Naruto.
" I suppose i'm just tired from straining missions lately and i'm tired of keeping this a secret" Itachi's voice was croaking.
"Keeping what a secret, Itachi-kun??" As per usual, Naruto was pretty clueless.
Itachi kissed him softly. " Us Naruto, I'm tired of keeping US a secret, it's hard to explain and make up exuses all the time, its a huge burden on both of our shoulders, something has to be done Naruto." Itachi's voice had a commanding tone, not like the usual soft whisper he'd used on Naruto lately.
" Y-Y-you want to break up with me don't you, i at least thought it would last a month or so" Naruto closed his eyes, and turned his head to the side so Itachi couldn't see the tear trickle down his cheek.
" No Naruto-kun, I wouldn't be able to live without you, I just think we need to take a break till the work load thins out thats all, besides when its clear we can make sweet love every night if you wish...hahaha umm Naruto-kun...ok?"
Itachi kept giggling, and daydreaming of ove with Naruto every night, but noticed the look on Naruto's face and stopped. Itachi lead on top of Naruto. He sighed. Kissed Naruto's cheek and began to speak. " Naruto you don't have to be so emo about it, i'm not going to go with anyone else, I promise, besides I only have love for you, you should know that by now, not even Kisame can stop my love", Itachi's sweet voice couldn't change Naruto's mood. Sighing Itachi decided it was time to take another approach...
" MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN..........look into my eyes, not around the eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes, ...." Now Naruto kun, this takes serious effort for me to do, so I'll be in need of your co-operation. " Sure I'll co-operate, you have me tied to a cross, what else am i supposed to do, oh my Itachi I never knew you were into this kind of thing, I'm rather supprised , you kinky kiny boy...hahahahahaha." Naruto said in a teasing voice.
"Naruto-kun, I will treat you for 72 hours everytime we meet, even though it is less than a minute in the real world, you shall feel every ounce of pain or pleasure in this world the same as you would in your own....I will save this for you and make it a night you will remember" Itachi retracted the mangekyou sharingan and kissed Naruto hard, Naruto pulled down Itachi so that their bodies were completely flat on one and other. " You better only have love for me, and not Kisame, because I know i've only ever truly felt love for you" Naruto's words tickled Itachi's lips, as each kiss felt like a thousand fluttering feathers.
" I promise I only have love for you, Kisame is only my partner in work for the Akatsuki nothing more, I Could never share with him, feelings I share with you."
Outside Naruto's room, Kisame was listening to every word the couple were saying, he felt his heart break. In pain so badly, his lips trembled like a thousand withering roses, feeling his heartbreak and hearing footsteps on the other side of the door, Kisame ran.



CHAPTER 8 COMING SOON PROMISE XD
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1558