Dead Mans Chest by playin_lover
Summary: This is a response to the Pirate Challenge (Sorry i'm new to the challenges) When Sasuke and his crew are out at see a mysterious blonde is thrown on borad of Sasukes ship by a creature unknown. Dumdumdum!





Uhhh I'm putting this up as chapters. Sorry! (o.0) OOC/YAOI
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: A Piratey Challenge
Challenges: A Piratey Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3222 Read: 6856 Published: 14/07/06 Updated: 24/03/07

1. Fate by playin_lover

2. Strange First Impressions by playin_lover

3. Give it to me! by playin_lover

4. Into the Madness by playin_lover

5. Darkness by playin_lover

Fate by playin_lover
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer:I do not own Naruto or any other character from the series i merely con and threaten them to do my bidding.

I know i'm just plain mean
Dead Mans Chest
By: Playin_lover
Fire rose from the main masts sail, burning black smoke drifted into the never ending horizon of the sea. Naruto looked up from the floating debris that had come from the ship, looking up at the ship he had called home. Drifting near by was the body of his first mate, Haku. He never would have become a pirate if Haku hadn't suggested it. He owed Haku, he wouldn't be living the life he was, if it weren't for him. The salt water burned his eyes, and filled his mouth. Life would never be the same without his home, the Black Depths. He felt the water ripple violently, he turned frantic for a sign of life from anyone even if it was that cur, Neji. He would miss him his smart_alecky comments about his hair, even if he thought the beads and red bandana was still cool. He felt it again the water WAS vibrating something was moving beneath him. Suddenly tentacles shot up from the black depths of the ocean.
Searching the wreck for survivors, 'What the hell is THAT?!' Naruto thought, scrambling to get all of his body onto the piece of debris that still read clearly, ptains Cabi, and broke off at the end. Tentacles grabbed at everything, almost frantically. Searching for a soul that had yet to be claimed by Davy Jones. Naruto screamed as the tentacle finally closed around his leg, pulling him into the black abyss. The water pressure was too much for his body, he never felt himself slip from this world to the next. He just remembered the despair as he broke free of the monster and almost reached the surface. The monster grabbed him again, Naruto desperately tried to reach the surface.
The monster was dangling freedom in his face on purpose. The creature brought Naruto to its face, he stared defiantly at his captor. The monster looked at him with an almost child-like fashion. Naruto felt himself slipping from the light, and evidently so did the creature. He felt a whoosh of life surge into his body as he blacked out from the pressure of the water built on him.
~^-^~
Sasuke looked up at the sky and realized the sky had turned an eery gray. He got up off his back and stopped staring at the sky, the smell of rum and the musk of the unhygienic men was suddenly overpowered by the smell of smoke. He looked out into the horizon, and saw a demolished ship. A flag burned in the sky as he watched at the horror before his eyes. Men were scattered, broken on pieces of wood, hanging on floating barrels of rum, burnt and bleeding. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a wisp of red and yellow hair. Tentacles shot up out of the water, throwing what looked like a body out onto the ships deck. It was the body rolled like a doll out across the deck startling many of his ship mates out of their rum inspired slumber. "At arms, men!" shouted Sasuke too late for the creature had already dissapeared. Sasuke kneeled down next to the body, checking the blondes pulse, faint but still there. His crew had finally gotten to their feet, looking dazed and out of sorts. "Kiba!" he yelled to his first mate, in charge of the heading. "Yes, Sir?" he called, swinging down from the mast. "Head towards the closest piece of land" Sasuke ordered.
Strange First Impressions by playin_lover
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto... yeah thats about it!
Strange First Impressions
By
: Playin_lover
Sasuke looked at the mysterious blonde as his eyes flickered open to reveal startling blue eyes. Sasuke had never in his entire life met a man with blue eyes, only women. Most of those women were the kind you wouldn't want your mother to know about. Sasuke was always cautious to who he let his heart open to, but this man with his strange eyes, they made Sasuke want to pour his soul out to this stranger. He looked into the mans eyes and saw terror and hope, accusation and forgiveness, he had never met a man who could show him that with only his eyes. The man looked around the room with a sort of innocence before looking at Sasuke, he looked at him as if he had before, "He's here." were the only words he spoke. His eyes went red and rolled to the back of his skull.
His body was spasming. Sasuke watch in horror as blood dribbled out of the mans mouth. He wanted to shout at the man "Who's here?!" but already convinced he was beyond his words. He looked around the room, half expecting to see some one there. He stared at the man and felt his forehead. He didn't have a fever, must be hallucinating from starvation. The man was lean, but muscled.
Sasuke felt the ship move violently, almost knocking him out of his chair. He stood up and walked to the main deck, men were clambering around like apes. The ship shook once more, he looked over the rail and the water was calm.
"Kiba!" he yelled to the crows nest, "What's wrong?! Did we hit a reef?!"
Kiba looked down alarmed, his eyes filled with fear, "No, something hit us!" he cried covering his head, as tentacles shot up out of the water. He could hear Akamaru, Kiba's pet dog whine in the nest. The dog never went down after that small little incident, they had run out of food and the men were desperate for food. Sasuke shuddered at the sudden memory. The tentacles were waving around in a frantic way.
"Pull out the long nines!" Sasuke yelled at the men below, spontaneously nine slot of wood moved out of the way to reveal cannons.
"Ready Sir!" he heard his men yell from below deck. He smirked at their loyalty, proud to be captain. He had worked with and fought along side every one of these men. And he had never lost one soul of his crew to Davy Jones.
"On my word!" he cried, " Five, four, three, two..." the tentacles disappeared quickly as a crusty, algae covered ship emerged from the water. He gazed in horror at the crew from the other ship, in a loss of words. The men across from him were not men at all, the were monsters. No they were fish?! Every one of those men.. monster, were part of some sort of fish. He looked upon these men and suddenly realized who was their captain. Standing proud in the middle of the deck surrounded by his crew stood Davy Jones.
He finally understood the phrase 'looking death in the eye', he was frozen in his spot, paralyzed with fear. He had never felt the cold he felt as Davy Jones stared him down. His men came up to the deck to see what was taking their captain so long to give the order. Instead they looked up at the gruesome crew, and screamed in terror.
"I believe you have something of mine. That i would really appreciate back. So give it here boy!" Davy spoke to Sasuke in a voice that could convince any man to kill themselves if he ordered them to do it.
"We have nothing but jewels, Lord Davy Jones of the sea." Sasuke said, hoping to keep the fear from his voice. He watched the man he was talking to take a step forward, and suddenly he was face to face with him. Sasuke let out a yelp of surprise, as Davy Jones touched his cheek, with his slimy pale tentacles.
"Do not even think about lying to me" he said as he leaned in closer. Sasuke could smell blood on the mans breath, he tried to turn away. His head was kept in place by Davy Jones weird but strong tentacles. The ends of the tentacles made a sickly popping sound as it moved across Sasukes skin.
"Now I'm not going to tell you again, give me what i have asked for!" he yelled in that deep voice of his.
"I have nothing on this ship that has value, except the jewels." Sasuke replied, voice trembling.
"Now what would us immortals do with jewels?" Davy Jones said in a mock tone, he and his crew roared with laughter. "We search for something more far more valuable than those stupid pieces of glass!" he cried again in that mock tone. His crew burst into laughter once again. "Now give it here boy" he said.
"Leave them be, Davy Jones!" came a shout.
Every one turned, their eyes settling onto a blonde man standing in tattered clothes at the captains cabin door. His voice was a loud booming voice that frightened everyone even Davy Jones crew. His eyes blazing the same fiery red Sasuke had seen earlier.
"How dare you talk to me in..." Davy Jones never finished. The strange man had raised his hands and made intricate signs with his hands to the sky and the sun disappeared behind threatening clouds of black smoke.
"Who are you?!" Davy Jones cried, anger clear in his voice.
"I am a god older than the sea, sky and earth! I am the man who created the universe in the blink of an eye! I am (A/N: your father! lol! just kidding!) the last of the titans!" he cried to the sea master. Sasuke watched in terror as the tentacled monster whipped up and grabbed Davy Jones. Flinging him onto his ship and dragging the ship down into the watery depths. The monsters still on board Sasukes ship, began disintegrating into dust in the wind, with inhuman-like tones of pain. Sasuke watched the dust fly into the sky and onto the sea, causing bubbles of steam to rise.
Sasuke turned back to the blonde man, he was making more signs to the sky. The sun reappeared, and as it did the man collapsed and blacked out once more. His men dropped to their knees and tried to even their breathes. Sasuke walked to the man and picked him up. He opened the door to his cabin, and placed the man on the cot his men had set up for him. Clank! something had fallen off of the mans neck. Sasuke gently placed the man on the cot, and reached down to pick up what had fallen. Light glinted off the object, a two-pronged key. Sasuke gasped in horror as he realized what he was holding. The key to Davy Jones chest. The Dead Mans Chest.
He suddenly realized what Davy Jones was after. Sasuke walked out of his cabin stunned and silent. His crew had gathered at his door, murmuring amonst themselves. Finally hushing as Sasuke came out. "We sail to Tortuga!" he cried to his men. They burst into questions. "Who is he?!" Kiba yelled, "What did he just do?!" cried Iruka. "I don't know.. but I'll find out when he wakes. But for now, head for Tortuga." he said. He walked back into his cabin and sat down next to the blonde man. He stared at him for a long time until he finally gave up and placed a blanket onto the mysterious man. Then he walked down to the crews quarters to extinguish the lamps for safety reasons. The swings swayed in tune with the waves, gentle as ever.
He went back onto the deck to talk to Shikamaru, who was at the steering wheel. "What did that man do, Sasuke?" Shika asked his captain. "I don't know Shika... I don't know, but i know someone who could." he replied. 'She is the last person I want to see right now, but I just have to know what that man did.'
Give it to me! by playin_lover
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I still don't own Naruto

Would you guys mind if I put in a little yaoi?
Naruto pressed a hand to his throbbing head as he sat up, his clothes smelling of sweat and blood. A dark haired man, watching him from the corner. Drinking some whiskey from the look of it.
"Hand some of that over here, will ya?" he said, extending his free hand. The dark-haired man hesitated for a second, then handed it over. Naruto chugged down the rest of it, trying not to taste the blood that went down with it. He wanted to drown in the drink, remembering all of the images of his ship wrecked mates, broken and battered.
'All over some stupid key!' Naruto thought, his hand reaching to the damned thing. "Shit!" he cried, and held his hand tighter to his head. The dark-haired man got up to help, only to be pushed back. Naruto got up fighting the woosiness, overturning the cot and anything that stood in his way. The noise attracting the attention of the rest of the crew.
Heavy footsteps, sounded making their way towards the captains cabin. As they entered Naruto had their captain by the front of his jacket.
Yelling, "Give it to me! Give it to me you fucking cunt!" he cried as if the world would come to the end. The crew gasped as their captained pulled out what the blonde had been yelling for. Murmurs as the blonde hastily took it and walked away to sit in his cot.
They watched him talk to the key, slowly they walked out, not wanting to get caught in what ever the blonde was going to do. Sasuke cautiously watched the blondes ever movement as he handed Shikamaru his sword and gun, not taking his chances with this man. Not after what had just happened.
Sasuke closed the door after his first mate, Shikamaru, and walked to the blonde. He slowly put his hand under the blondes chin, making the stranger look up at him. When the man stubbornly refused, the sat down on his haunches. Looking the man in the eyes and asked him the question that was on every ones mind.
"Who are you, and how did you get that? That key?"
Into the Madness by playin_lover
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto... man, do these disclaimers make me depressed.
Sasuke thought hard as he stared into the blonde mans eyes. He tried hard to bring his power forth, bring the power that laid hidden. Hidden in the depths of his body. As if the man had sensed the power that could destroy his secrets and bring down his walls, he turned away. Struggling to get out of the dark-haired mans grip. The power was back.
One second, that was all he needed, one second of eye contact. There!
Sasukes mind molded the blondes, memories of the Kracken, memories of just a few hours ago. Then heart wrenching darkness, it might have been hours, maybe years he lived in the darkness. His mind dwindled, his spirit faded. Screams, cries tormented him. When he thought he could bare no longer, the memory jumped back.
He found himself, surging with power. His arms raised, crying to the sky.
"Brother, you have no power over me or my love. She is forever powerful, no matter what you do, she will always triumph over you!" A wicked cackle came out of his throat. As lightning laced through the sky and thunder cracked through the air. He felt his power wince, but come back a second later it came back stronger than ever. A voice sounded in his head.
"Fool, trying to best the king of gods. You have been mingling in the presence of mortals for far too long, maybe you need a few centuries alone to think about your ways." Sasuke collapsed, every muscles in his body twisting, and contorting. As he tried to scream, his throat filled with blood, spilling on deck.
"What are you doing?!" he managed to rasped out. The voice came back.
"You won't be needing your fleshy cage where you're going." the voice said. The memories jumped back further. Faster, back to a whore laying under him, feeling nothing but shame and anger. No pleasure. Feeling bitter tears falling down his face. As the whore cried out in ecstasy, the memories jumped. Farther back to a blonde woman, with large ample breasts and a blue diamond in the middle of her forehead. Sasuke kissed her, feeling dizzy to her touch. He waved as his ship set sail, another memory passed. Then of her, the blonde woman, as a younger girl playing hide-and-seek.
From blood-soaked wars to childish swords play the memories jumped back. Faster and faster, until Sasuke once again plunged into darkness. He could feel something watching him.
"Hello?!" he called, feeling the thing approach. He could feel his heart beat faster and faster, until he thought it would burst. He placed his hand on his empty scabbard, he felt his heart calm. Even though it was empty and could do no harm, he felt calmer. Ready to take on what was to come.
Darkness by playin_lover
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. Wish I did but sadly I don't.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been getting into the Japanese culture, so my whole universe is centered around it now. (MIYAVI RULES!!! XD)
The darkness suffocated him, it hurt to breath. The darkness made his scream catch in his throat. He scrambled around, waving like a mad man, trying to find something, anything. A spot light appeared in the distance, glistening in the light was a rattle. Sasuke ran desperate for the light, curiousity running in his blood. He slowed as he got closer to the rattle. Caution now pulling at him.
He slowly picked up the silver rattle, glinting with every move. His hand moved against the designs, written in another language. As he turned the rattle over to see the front again, his hand wiped against a set spot. Blood spilled out onto his hands, spilling from the rattle. He dropped it, wiping his hands against his jacket. Desperate to be rid of the blood, backing away hurriedly.
His back hit a wall, he inched his way down the wall, only to hit another then another then another. He was trapped in a box, the blood still spilling fom the rattle, the blood reaching his knees. He beat against the walls, crying for help with screams that held in his throat. He stopped beating and stood still in the pool of blood that flooded around him. There she stood, her hair pink and her eyes green like the sea. Laughing maniacally, evil in her eyes, death in her skin. He stared at her, the heartbreak flooding back to him, as the blood cascaded around his neck. She turned and was enveloped in the arms of another. Rage made him beat the walls harder, blood coming from his own hand, from his eyes as he cried. He fell in despair, not willing to live anymore, not willing to fight for his life. Steely fingers wrapped around his wrist, pulling him from the blood. As he emerged from the ocean of blood, something hooked around his finger.
~*~*~*~

Sasuke sat upright, startled from his sleep. Feeling light-headed, he ran his hands against himself, trying to wipe the blood away. When he finally noticed the blood was gone, He noticed the blonde man, watching him.
~*~*~*~

Naruto watched the black haired man stir in his sleep. Groaning and moaning out for help. He greedily watched the pain roll across his face. But as he woke, he scrambled like a frightened child, then his eyes fell upon Naruto. Angry, scared and something else.

A.N. I must ask again just to be careful. Will you guys mind a little yaoi? It's just a little and it'll totally be part of the plot, not a major part, just a little part.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1369