Cursed Seal by Havac
Summary: A boy is found with a new seal which is a series of dots. but nobody can make out what it means nor is it listed in any ninja scrolls. He also seems to like Kiba a lot.
Categories: Orphan Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1286 Read: 1895 Published: 29/05/06 Updated: 29/05/06

1. Boy with the Seal by Havac

2. Seal activation by Havac

Boy with the Seal by Havac
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto, also this seal idea comes from a real legend supposedly if you have this mark, you are considered to a certain monster, but I won't tell you waht it is.
Inuzuka Kiba was wandering around the forest with Akumaru, scavenging for any enemies or traps. "I think we are pretty much finished with the patrol" said Kiba as he turned around. Akumaru barked happilly and turned around also. But then they heard it. a rustling above them. Kiba instinctively hurled a kunai at the target which hit with a splashing sound, like hitting a person's flesh. a boy fell from the trees above with the kunai lodged in his right shoulder.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry!" he said Kiba rushing to the boy's aid. "What the hell was that! I was just waking up and I get a knife thrown at me!" said the boy. "Sorry, I thought you were a threat" said Kiba. the boy pulled the knife out of his shoulder and looked at the wound "That's gona heal funny" he said. "here let me see" said Kiba as he looked at the wound "wow, I must have only cut you, it's only 2 centemters deep" said Kiba. "But that can't be... Look at you knife" said the boy.

Kiba's knife had blood covering at least a third of the blade completely so it could not have simply dripped down.

"You must have a good bit of chakara" said Kiba. Akumaru barked and growled at the boy. "What is it?" asked Kiba. Kiba looked where Akumaru was staring at saw the boy had a series of black dots on his right hand. "What are those?" asked Kiba.

the boy looked at his hand. there were five dots. four were makng a square pattern and then the fifth was slightly below the square at the middle "Oh it's just something I've had since birth" said the boy. "I'm Kurisu by the way" he said. the two of them shook hands and began to walk back to Konoha but akumaru was still glaring at the boy.

"So what team do you belong in?" asked Kiba. "Team?" Asked Kurisu. "Yah, don't you belong to Konoha's ninja village?" asked Kiba. "No... I've become a wanderer since the age of 5, I had a lot of black outs in that time so I never can remember how long it's been." he said. Kurisu was about as old as Kiba but to become a wanderer at the age of 5 was quite extrordinary.

"So you won't be staying long?" Asked Kiba. "Well that depends. I'm searching for a home since my home town was burned by it's own people. they kept screaming about demons or some shit like that" said Kurisu. "So why haven't you stopped yet?" asked Kiba. "Well it seems that a lot of people don't like me. claim I'm a freak. I once had my own best friend try to kill me" said Kurisu. Kiba looked at him. "I know sombody you might like" said Kiba.

"Who?" asked Kurisu. "A boy named Naruto. he actually does have a demon fox sealed within him but instead of being thought of as a hero for being it's prison, he's looked upon as a freak, you two would get along great" said Kiba. "a demon fox...." said Kurisu quietly. "We're here" said Kiba as they arrived at the village.
Seal activation by Havac
Author's Notes:
The first sign of the seal being activated.
Kurisu was staying at Kiba’s since he had no place to go and began to tell him about the village. “So you’re entire place is filled with ninja?” asked Kurisu. “Yep, we’re a ninja village, maybe you could apply there” said Kiba. “I don’t think I’d do well with kindergarten ninja” said Kurisu. “It’s easy, here come in the back with me and I’ll show you” he said.

They walked to Kiba’s backyard and stopped near a tree. Akumaru was sleeping peacefully under it. “Now then, first you need to mold up chakra” he said.

They spent well over three hours training Kurisu until he finally managed to build up some chakra. “Good, you’re doing it!” said Kiba. Kurisu was assuming a concentrative pose and had faint glowing light around him that was turquoise in color. The light began to travel from his feet up his legs, up his chest and throughout his whole body. “I did it!” he said. He got out of the stance with the chakra still flowing around him. “Now what?” he asked. Suddenly he fell to his knees screaming. This awoke Akumaru who began to bark at the boy. “What is it?” asked Kiba. Kurisu held up his right hand with the fingers clutched to reveal the dots were now glowing. Kiba watched as the dots began to be connected with lines, forming a pattern but Kurisu closed his hand before they could finish and his chakra aura vanished as he lost concentration of maintaining it. He began to gasp and pant heavily. “I’m okay…” he said as he then puked up a little bit of vomit. “That’s not something you have had since birth, it’s a seal…. A cursed one by the looks of it” said Kiba helping Kurisu to his feet.


After an hour they were standing in the Hokage office. “You say it activated when you used chakra?” asked the hokage. “Yah, hurt like hell also” Said Kurisu. “Try it again” said the hokage. Kurisu winced. “it’s okay we’re right here” said Kiba. Kurisu stepped away from them and began to focus. Soon his chakra built up and then he fell down screaming again. “Try to maintain it, I need to see how the seal activates” Said hokage as he held Kurisu’s hand and began to see the lines form. He went wide eyed a bit as they formed an upside-down star and then a circle formed around it with the points touching the ring itself. “A pentagram?” asked Hokage as Kurisu ceased his focusing and the lines and glow vanished. The dots went back to just being black dots. “It’s a pentagram” said the hokage.

“What’s that?” asked Kiba. “In America it is often a sign of the devil they believe in, supposedly the upside-down star represents how his face is formed, the four points being his horns while the bottom point is his pointed chin, the inside of the star represents his head since it’s hexagon shaped” said hokage. “But the thing is, I can’t imagine any sort of seal that is similar to this” he said. “You may go now, I need to research this” said the hokage.

As they walked out of the office, they met Gaara. “It’d a metamorphic seal” said the sand ninja. “Huh?” asked all three of them. “I know what it’s like to use transformations. It causes tremendous pain but grants astounding power… that pentagram turns you into something but as of what we aren’t sure” said Gaara as he walked away.

Later that night, Kurisu looked up at the sky while holding up his cursed hand. The moon could be seen illuminating the night. “Oh no… not another black….out…” said Kurisu as he went weak in the knees. Kiba heard him screaming and rushed to the backyard. “What is it?” asked Kiba loudly over the screams. Several other ninja came to see the problem. “I have to…. I have to….” said Kurisu. A Jounin approached him. “What’s wrong kid?” asked the Jounin. “I have to….FEED!” he roared as he smacked the Jounin. The punch seemed weak for the boy but sent the Jounin hurtling backwards as Kurisu raced off.

“Akumaru, we got to track him down!” said Kiba as the two began racing after Kurisu. He was running away from the village which was a good thing.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1195