Arii by Raptor1133
Summary: Arii is Sasori's twin brother and this is his adventures.
Categories: General Fiction > Post-Naruto Characters: None
Genres: Supernatural
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5706 Read: 4143 Published: 16/06/13 Updated: 22/08/13

1. Chapter 1 by Raptor1133

2. Chapter 2 by Raptor1133

3. Chapter 3 by Raptor1133

4. Chapter 4 by Raptor1133

5. Chapter 5 by Raptor1133

Chapter 1 by Raptor1133
Author's Notes:
Arii's back story and the start of his ninja career..
Back-Story:
Arii is from the Hidden Sand Village. He has a twin brother named Sasori, they lost their parents in the war against Konoha Village when they were small children. Their grandma Chiyo felt sorry for the children who just wanted parental love. Chiyo taught the children the art of puppet handling. Sasori picked up the art almost immediately, while Arii had trouble. Arii was a natural at making puppets however. Arii and Chiyo worked together to make Sasori's first two puppets, puppet versions of their parents. Chiyo took Arii under her wing, Sasori was pretty much abandoned, he clanged to his puppets in place of parents. One day Sasori's puppets broke and he ran away, Arii stayed with Chiyo but, always though about his brother and all they went through growing up. Arii feels as though he betrayed Sasori and regrets it. Chiyo try's to comfort Arii whenever she can.
"It's not your fault he left," is her response to whenever Arii feels sad about Sasori.
His first day at the ninja academy is nearby, Chiyo thought its time he learns to use a puppet for battle.
"Arii we are going to start making you a puppet to use in the academy," said Chiyo.
"Really! I can't wait! But, grandma I don't know how to use puppets," said Arii sadly.
"Oh oh oh," laughed Chiyo.
"I wouldn't make you a puppet and not teach you to use it." Said Chiyo laughing.
" I can't wait!" Said Arii with extreme delight. The next few days both of the puppeteers were hard at work on Arii's first puppet. Finally it was finished and it looked like a wooden version of Arii but with light brown hair. It is designed to mix sand and poison throughout the body to be used as a weapon.
"Arii, lets test out your new puppet." Said Chiyo.
"Right!" said Arii happily.

Training:
Chiyo stepped onto the training field where Arii was standing.
"Arii remember your puppets poison is to only be used for defense don't use it unless you tend on killing your opponent." Said Chiyo.
"Ok grandma," said Arii nervously. Arii has spent the last few days studying tactics of past wars and sand based jutsu's so he was ready.
Chiyo summons her own puppet the father that Arii made for Sasori.
"You fixed him grandma?" asked Arii.
"Ho Ho yes,"she said.
"I know every nook and granny of that puppet so your at a disadvantage!" Said Arii.
"Hoho," laughed Chiyo as her puppet moved toward Arii. Arii sent out his new puppet Zaski and moved it toward Chiyo's puppet.
"Sand prison! shouted Arii opening Zaski's mouth. The sand underneath Chiyo's puppet rose engulfing the puppet.
"Sand burial!" shouted Arii and Zaski's mouth shut and there was an explosion of sand on Chiyo's puppet. All that rains down is sand and crushed wood. Chiyo starts laughing. In her head,
"I remember walking in and seeing Little Sasori and little Arii, holding each other crying. I remember making Sasori puppets of his parents with Arii and how happy Arii was that he was doing something to help his brother. Now look at the boys Sasori is gone and have no idea where he is and Arii just has gotten so strong. That jutsu he just used, to have mastered it so quickly and in his first battle, he's going to become really strong one day. I hope he goes down the right path in life."
"Good job Arii your ready for the ninja academy," said Chiyo.
"I can't wait grandma!" said Arii smiling really big.

Few years later, Chunin Exams:
"It is time for this years Chunin Finals!" Announced the Hidden leafs Hokage. The crowd started cheering excitedly.
"Good luck to all the ninjas fighting today, remember just because you win your match does not mean you will be promoted, the council of Diamyo decides who gets promoted. Again good luck to all the competing ninjas and we will now begin the first match. Our first match is Kokuja versus Tsuri," announced the Hokage. Both fighters took their spots. Kokuja has black hair and small snake like fangs, he is average height and has snake faces painted on his hands, big yellow eyes, and a black skin tight jumpsuit on. He was known to be a poison expert, it wasn't proven but, it is rumored he is related somehow to Orochimaru. Tsuri is average height, short blonde hair, big green eyes, she has a flower in her hair that changes color depending on how much chakra is being emitted at once.
The fight begins and Tsuri wastes no time to start.
"Field of flowers jutsu!" said Tsuri. Flowers sprang from the ground and tons of grass. the audience cheers. Kakuja looks around seeing no danger but waste no time as well. his arms curl over and his arms become two snakes.
"Snake arms but they seem to have very short range," said Tsuri watching their movements.
"Hehe," laughed Kakuja as the snakes expanded reaching to Tsuri.
"Felid of dreams genjutsu! said Tsuri as the flowers start spinning, spitting out clouds of sleeping powder at the snakes. The snakes fall flat to the ground unable to move. Kakuja gets angry and the snakes go back to him still sleeping and return to being into his arms with the painted eyes closed.
"summoning jutsu great snake," said Kakuja as he turns into a giant black snake.
"Tree of life jutsu! shouted Tsuri as a tree appears. Tsuri walks into the tree and the bark of the tree turns blue with intense chakra. Kakuja slithers around the tree and starts to squeeze. As the tree gets squeezed the branches start becoming knife like and starting stabbing the skin of the snake. The branch knives break doing no harm and Kakuja laughs a hissy raspy laugh. The tree vanishes in the hold of the giant snake. All of a sudden, there's an explosion from the center of the snake and the snake is thrown against the arena walls. He shrinks back into his normal form and stands up. A bunch of flowers rise up and out comes Tsuri unharmed.
"What was that!" shouted Kakuja struggling to breathe covered in cuts.
"That explosion was a scape goat to get myself out of jams I'm unharmed because a second before the explosion I do a barrier jutsu of flowers that can block anything, I have to be careful since, that jutsu drains a lot of chakra, but is helpful in that situation for blocking an explosions. If I were you I would surrender since that was not only an explosion. Mixed in with it was tiny fusen plant pedals." said Tsuri smiling.
"What, I will not give up to you!" shouted Kakuja running toward Tsuri. Tsuri's eyes start glowing and Kakuja falls to the ground and all the cuts glow green. Kakujs shouts in extreme pain twitching and squirming. Tsuri's eyes start glowing brighter and the cuts glow brighter and Kakuja screams in pain unable to move. After a couple of seconds Tsuri's eyes stop glowing and Kakuja's cuts stop glowing and he lays on the ground still in pain.
"What in the world was that! shouted Kakuja.
"The power of the fusen pedals," replied Tsuri.
"You see now is the chance to turn the tables." said Kakuja smiling. he starts shedding his skin and all the cuts vanish and the eyes in his arms are open. Kakuja morphs his arms back into the snakes and they race toward Tsuri. They get to her and snap at her, she dodges and strikes the snakes as they lunge at her. After a couple of minutes of this the snakes retreat back to Kakuja.
" Giant snake arm jutsu!" Kakuja said as he puts his arms together and a giant snake races to Tsuri with immense speed. Right before the snake hits Tsuri, Tsuri has a stump push her upward where she jumps over the giant snake and lands a flying kick right in the middle of Kakuja's face, sending him back hard into the wall again, cracking the walls. He stays in the ground. The Hokage walks over to him, lifts him up and he doesn't move.
"Lady's and gentleman the winner of this fight is Tsuri," announces the Hokage. Medical ninjas come on the field and put Kakuja on a stretcher and take him to the hospital. Various other matches are fought and finally the last match comes.
"Now lady and gentleman the last match of this years chunin exams!" crowd cheers while the Hokage talks.
"The last match is Arii versus Baiorinisuto. Baiorinistu is a girl dressed in all black and looks much older than she is. Her hair is in a long ponytail and she has a violin with no strings and a bow with no wire. The match starts and chakra strings form the violin strings and the bow strings. She starts playing and the shadows start dancing in tune with the violin music. Arii sends out a puppet.
"My newest puppet Yuki!" Shouted Arii and a wooden puppet is unveiled with black hair and needles for arms and legs.
"Why does he have no arms?" asked Baiorinisuto.
"This puppet's main goal is to make contact because all the tips contain a very potent poison that right now will just paralyze the enemy but, normally would be an uncureable poison." said Arii smiling. Arii sends the puppet toward Baiorinisuto. She keeps dodging Yuki's attempts to cut her but sometimes just barely. She changes the sound and the shadows start peeling from the walls walking to Arii. Arii brings Yuki back wrapping the puppet around him. The shadows beat on the puppet. Arii uses his other hand and sends out Zaski. Zaski goes toward Baiorinisuto but, still keeps his distance
"Sand tomb jutsu!" shouts Arii, opening the mouth of Zaski as the ground sinks beneath the shadows making them disappear. Arii unguarded himself as the violin music stops. Arii looks around and sees Baiorinisuto and sends both puppets at her she puts away her violin and takes out the bow making the chakra form a sword. Yuki gets close and starts striking and Baiorinisuto strikes back making a sword fight. Zaski shoots sand mixed with poison as Yuki and Baiorinisuto sword fight. The sand gets in her eyes after a couple of minutes and Yuki scrapes a huge gash down her arms and she falls to the ground unable to move.
"Get Baiorinisuto to the emergency room at once!" yelled the Hokage to the medical ninjas.
"That won't kill her just paralyze for a couple hours," Arii said.
"She still needs to be watched just in case." replied the Hokage. the Hokage went to the council table and got the results.
"I have the list of people getting promoted to Chunin!" announced the Hokage.
"Baiorinisuto, Tsuri, Fumei, and Arii. Good job to all the ninjas who fought today. Hope to see those who did not get promoted train and fight against next year." said the Hokage. Everyone's leaving and Arii just stands thinking...
" I can't believe how strong I have gotten I wonder how strong Sasori has gotten, I miss my brother." Arii starts crying.
"what's wrong Arii?" asks Tsuri standing close to him.
"Nothing, just thinking. I can't believe I was promoted, it's unreal!" said Arii
"Why are you surprised, your really strong with a literally killer strategy, I think the council was impressed with you using two puppets at once both in defense and offense. It showed strategy, I don't know how I would even of dodged your attacks. That puppet of yours with black hair seems pretty evil why did you make it?" asked Tsuri concernly.
"I needed a puppet that can quickly get my enemy down and out in no time," said Arii.
"What if your mission is capture not kill?" asked Tsuri.
"Then i will use the paralyzing solution not the poisonous one for that mission," replied Arii.
"Ok well I will see you later at the team assignment," said Tsuri smiling.
"Ok," said Arii blushing. Tsuri giggles and runs off.

Chapter 2 by Raptor1133
On the way to team assignments:

It's a few days after the Chunin exams and Arii was promoted. While walking to get his team assignment he noticed Tsuri walking alone. He walks up beside her.
"Hey Tsuri," said Arii happily.
"Oh, hello Arii. Have you been training hard?" asked Tsuri.
"We'll I have been studying about medical jutsu I want to make a puppet with medical abilities." Said Arii.
"That would be awesome but, doesn't medical jutsu take advanced concentration and finger work?" asked Tsuri.
"Yes but, I think the finger work can be done with an advanced finger control system. Also I have been studying about the Seal Of Life. According to legend what ever you put the seal on gets brought to life, even inanimate objects." Said Arii.
"Sounds dangerous!" said Tsuri.
"Why?" asked Arii.
"Things with no life should be kept without life. Also if your black puppet got life I'd be afraid of it going on a killing rampage." said Tsuri.
"I don't think so since I would still be in charge of the strings." Arii replied. They arrived at the Hokage tower and entered.

Special team:
"Hello Arii and Tsuri," said the Hokage sitting behind her desk and a stack of papers.
"Hello."
"Hey there."
"You to we're hard to place in a team, so it was decided that Arii and Tsuri are going to be a team of two with leader being Rida." said the Hokage. Rida appears in the room. Rida is a female with long black hair and small baskets all around her, with small vases hanging from her wrist.
"Hello there team," said Rida happily.
"Hello."
"Nice to meet you."
"How about you guys meet me at the training field(TR)," said Rida.
"Ok."
"See you soon." Rida opens one of the containers and throws a pink powder in the air and vanishes.
"Woah!" said Arii in shock.
"Lets hurry Arii!" said Tsuri grabbing Arii's hand and starts running to the TR. They run and after about five minutes they arrive to the TR. They see Rida sitting on the ground with her eyes closed.

Training:
"We are here lady Rida," said Tsuri. There is no moment from Rida. Tsuri walks up and touches Rida on her shoulder and right as Tsuri touches her she burst into dust. In the next instant Rida jumps from the tree with a kunai and gets on top of Tsuri with the kunai against her neck.
"Lady Rida what are you doing!" shoutedTsuri in freight. Rida gets up.
"Lesson number one, never leave yourself unguarded," said Rida.
"We are going to do a defense training today. It's our first day so we will be a little easy on you guys. Today's training you will have to defeat 50 power clones ,but, they will be hidden and attack you and if you touch them they burst into a blinding dust it's not permanent but, will make it more difficult. Also if either one of you gets pinned down you both fail. Do you guys understand?" asked Rida.
"Yes."
"Ok." Rida throws up a white and blue powder and 50 clones scatter from the air into the trees. Arii gets out Zaski and Tsuri covers the field with flowers and takes her shoes off. Arii sees a clone coming out of the tree toward him and Zaski picks up a wad of sand,
"Sand formation spear," he said as the sand glob turns into a spear and Zaski throws it at the clone and hits and the clone burst into a cloud of powder and a mixture of powder and sand falls to the ground.
"Arii cover me and I'll connect my chakra to the surrounding trees and destroy any clones touching the trees," said Tsuri.
"Ok!" said Arii as he started looking around and throwing sand darts as he saw the clones. A clone was running toward him and he through a sand dart at it and it burst right in front of him getting in his eyes.
"TSURI I CAN'T SEE," shouted Arii.
"I'm done! Full forest destruction jutsu!" shouted Tsuri and then you hear the clones bursting.
"Good job! you two did excellent," said Rida.
"Thank you lady Rida!" said Tsuri.
"I STILL CAN'T SEE," yelled Arii.
"Open your eyes," said Rida. Arii opened his eyes which where blood red from irritation. Rida blew a powder in his face and he shouted. After a couple of minutes he could see again and he wasn't in pain.
"Thank you Rida," said Arii.
"Your welcome Arii," replied Rida.
"That concludes today's training," Said Rida. Arii and Tsuri high fives a job well done and went away.
Chapter 3 by Raptor1133
Night after first training:
Arii is all by himself reading various books. He notices a book called "Puppet seals" and picks it up to read it. He reads about a seal that regenerates chakra infinitely. He starts considering as he reads about it. He reads for hours abiut this seal, he gets to the end of the section and notices that the warnings section of the seal are missing. He thinks to himself
"I don't want to use a seal without knowing the risk involved... I think I will pass on this for now," he thought.

On way to training:
Arii starts walking to training field when he sees Tsuri.
"Hey! Tsuri," said Arii happily.
"Hello Arii," said Tsuri.
"Are you ready for training today?" asked Arii.
"Of course!" said Tsuri loudly. Surrounding people look at them walking and then go back to doing what they were originally doing. Arii and Tsuri start laughing as they walk. They arrive at the training field and look around for Rida.

Today's training:
"Hello you two," said Rida from behind them.
"Oh, lady Rida!" said Tsuri.
"Lets go sit over in the corner over there," said Rida.
"Why are we going in the corner?" asked Arii as the group walked over to where Rida said to go.
"Well you two, we know very little about each other and I think it's important that we get to know each other, if we're going to work together," said Rida. They arrive at the corner and Rida takes the jars off of her wrist and set them down next to her. They all sit down on the soft grass.

Rida's story:
"Well I guess I will be the first to share," said Rida.
"I use to be a seal teacher at the academy but, I decided I'd rather go on missions," said Rida laughing a little.
"I specialize in powders, I mix them with my chakra to do various things. Anything from forcing the truth from people to putting people to sleep. If you were wandering the jars on my wrist contain poison powder, very strong and quick. Small doses paralyze, big doses kill within 24 hours. My chakra mixed with this poison is the only cure for the poison. Well Tsuri how about you go next," said Rida.

"Tsuri's story:
" Well I live with my parents, my family specializes with plant based jutsu's. If I wear no shoes while stepping in plants I can see anything touching the grass or trees up to 3 miles in every direction all at once. I can use chakra and control the limbs of the trees just as I control my own body. My dad constantly made me play shogi and because of it I am really good at strategy planning. I can send my chakra through the plant roots systems to affect far away plants. that's all I can think of," laughed Tsuri nervously.

Arii's story:
"Well I have a twin brother who, I have no idea where he is. He disappeared a few years ago. My parents died when I was little and me and my brother only had each other no one else. Eventually our grandmother came and took care of us. She taught us how to make and use puppets. My brother learned fast, I learned slowly, so she paid more attention to me and my brother mistook it and thought she didn't care about him so he ran away. I specialize in puppets and weapons, I also specialize in poison creation. My poison can be put into the enemy through any cut, stab, or dust that comes out of my puppets. That is why I made Yuki with needle arms and full of various traps. Well that's me," said Arii with a little sadness.

Found him:
"Well it was nice getting to know you both," said Rida calmly.
"Yes."
"It was."
"Tsuri you can go I want to talk to Arii," said Rida.
"Ok bye lady Rida and Arii," said Tsuri as she walked away.
"Arii, what is your brothers name?" asked Rida.
"Sasori..." said Arii.
"Sasori of the red sand?!" asked Rida shocked.
"Yes, why? Is that bad?" asked Arii.
"He is wanted for mass destruction and killing innocent people," said Rida.
"No... no... your lieing!" said Arii with tears running down his face.
"No Arii it's true..." said Rida sadly . Arii starts crying very heavily. Rida gives him a hug.
"It's okay Arii, he just went down a path of evil unlike you," said Rida.
"You don't understand," said Arii still crying.
"Don't understand what? What don't I understand Arii?" asked Rida.
"It's my fault he went evil," said Arii crying even more.
"What, how?" asked Rida.
"I was slow at learning to use puppets... so grandma spent more time with me and he felt abandoned by us, so he ran off," said Arii. He keeps crying and Rida try's her best to comfort him.
Chapter 4 by Raptor1133
The next day:
Arii wakes up that morning and gets to work on a new puppet. He goes outside the village where all the spare parts for things go. He sees something amazing in pile and uses Yuki to pick it up and carry it. Arii gets to work on making a puppet from it as soon as he gets back to the house. He spends hours upon hours making this into a puppet. He puts the seal of "Color" inside the puppet, giving the puppet invisibility. He closes the puppet and attaches the strings carefully in certain locations. He puts the puppet into his scroll with the other puppets and then he starts heading to the training field for today's training.

Today's training:
"Hey Arii! I haven't seen you all day today!" said Tsuri.
"I've been training all day and studying," said Arii.
"Oh well, did you see lady Rida?" asked Tsuri.
"No," said Arii. Then Rida appears in a cloud of smoke.
"Hello you two," said Rida.
"Today's training is so I can see what you two can really do separately," said Rida.
"Ok."
"Sounds fun!"
"Ok split," said Rida as she made a clone. Tsuri and the clone went in the other direction and Rida stayed to fight Arii. Arii took out his scroll and summoned his new puppet Tetsip. Tetsip looks like Arii with silver hair and made of wood. Just as Tetsip appeared he vanished, the strings also disappeared. Arii then sent out Yuki.

Training fight:
Rida blows powder next to her an pd another her rushes out ready to stab. Arii stands still not moving and the clone smashes against something unseen infront of Arii and her weapon bends. Yuki stabs through the clone making it burst into smoke which goes around Arii outlining the ball around him.
"What is that around you Arii?" asked Rida.
"My new puppet Tetsip is a puppet that can change his shape and size at will and also change his color to match the background making him invisible. Also more importantly he is made from a steel mixed with chakra. Making him indestructible..." said Arii. Zaski came out of nowhere and blew powder in Ridas face. She wipes her face but almost instantly Yuki rushed into her pinning her against the tree with he head between his sword arms.
"Checkmate," said Arii. Yuki still holding her still in fear of getting the poison inside her.
"Arii you win," said Rida. Yuki goes back to Arii as long as Zaski and Tetsip returns to his original form. Arii puts them back in his scroll.
"Are we done here?" asked Arii.
"Yes," said Rida. Arii leaves and goes home.

Decision:
Arii sits at the house reading.
"I have to leave here and train harder so I can defeat Sasori or atleast travel with him. Arii packs his things and leaves the village.

Start:
Arii goes throughout the woods. No location to head for, just set off in a direction and keep going. After about 3 days he sees a cabin in the middle of the woods. He knocks on the door.
"Who are you?" asked the man answering the door.
"Arii sir," said Arii.
"What are you doing here? what do you want?" asked the man.
"Not much if anything just some time to rest, then I will begone," said Arii.
"Very well," said the man opening the door.
"Thank you," said Arii walking in. It was a small building just a living room, a bathroom, and a bedroom/kitchen. Arii sits on the couch.
"What are you doing out so far in the woods?" asked the man. The man is really tall and skinny, there's tons of puppets hanging up around the house.
"I am out here to train, I was a chunin at the Hidden leaf village but, their training isn't making me much stronger, I want to stop my brother from hurting people but, he's gotten to strong," said Arii.
"Who is your brother?" asked the man.
"Sasori of the red sand, he is my twin and I must stop him," said Arii.
"What is your specialty?" asked the man.
"Puppets," said Arii.
"Let me see what you have," said the man. Arii got out his three puppets and laid them on the couch. The man touched the strings.
"It's been a long time since I've seen a puppet with strings," said the man.
"How you have tons of puppets, they must all have strings," said Arii.
"None of them do, I don't need them because of this," the man said as he lifted up his hair and his eyes looked strange. The left pupil was 3 lines and the other was a black flame shape.
"Your eyes!" said Arii shocked.
"The 3 lines allow me to control puppets with my mind, I put a seal with same shape inside of the puppet and I can then control it, with no strings. Full brain power, and it can communicate with me. Allows conversing with the puppet all inside my head, also allows me to see through their eyes at any given second. The flame makes my body regenerate chakra every second, giving an infinite supply of chakra, no matter how strong the jutsu your chakra will always be 100 percent," said the man.
"Woah that's crazy. How do you get those abilities?" asked Arii.
"Birth," said the man.
"Do you have any puppets with any special abilities?" asked Arii. The man smiled and took Arii to the back room, he opened it and there was tons of puppets.
"Woah," said Arii.
"These are my special ones," said the man. The man showed and talked bout his many different puppets.
Chapter 5 by Raptor1133
The next day:
Arii wakes up that morning and gets to work on a new puppet. He goes outside the village where all the junk amd discarded parts for things go. He sees something amazing in pile and uses Yuki to pick it up and carry it. Arii gets to work on making a puppet from it as soon as he gets back to the house. He spends hours upon hours making this into a puppet. He puts the seal of "Color" inside the puppet, giving the puppet invisibility. He closes the puppet and attaches the strings carefully in certain locations. He puts the puppet into his scroll with the other puppets and then he starts heading to the training field for today's training.

Today's training:
"Hey Arii! I haven't seen you all day today!" said Tsuri.
"I've been training all day and studying," said Arii.
"Oh well, did you see lady Rida?" asked Tsuri.
"No," said Arii. Then Rida appears in a cloud of smoke.
"Hello you two," said Rida.
"Today's training is so I can see what you two can really do separately," said Rida.
"Ok."
"Sounds fun!"
"Ok split," said Rida as she made a clone. Tsuri and the clone went in the other direction and Rida stayed to fight Arii. Arii took out his scroll and summoned his new puppet Tetsip. Tetsip looks like Arii with silver hair and made of wood. Just as Tetsip appeared he vanished, the strings also disappeared. Arii then sent out Yuki.

Training fight:
Rida blows powder next to her an pd another her rushes out ready to stab. Arii stands still not moving and the clone smashes against something unseen infront of Arii and her weapon bends. Yuki stabs through the clone making it burst into smoke which goes around Arii outlining the ball around him.
"What is that around you Arii?" asked Rida.
"My new puppet Tetsip is a puppet that can change his shape and size at will and also change his color to match the background making him invisible. Also more importantly he is made from a steel mixed with chakra. Making him indestructible..." said Arii. Yuki came out of nowhere and blew sand in Ridas face. She wipes her face but almost instantly Yuki rushed into her pinning her against the tree with he head between his sword arms.
"Checkmate," said Arii. Yuki still holding her still in fear of getting the poison inside her.
"Arii you win," said Rida. Yuki goes back to Arii as long as Zaski and Tetsip returns to his original form. Arii puts them back in his scroll.
"Are we done here?" asked Arii.
"Yes," said Rida. Arii leaves and goes home.

Decision:
Arii sits at the house reading.
"I have to leave here and train harder so I can defeat Sasori or atleast travel with him. These people are to weak I will never reach Sasori's skill here. However, I don't know where I would go for any better training. All I know is I have to leave here." Later that night Arii heads for the village gate. As he approaches the gate he stops and thinks to himself,
"This is my old home now, It is no use to me. Thank you lady Rida, for the training and the information on Sasori." He leaves the village.

Start:
Arii goes throughout the woods. No location to head for, just set off in a direction and keep going. After about 3 days he sees a cabin in the middle of the woods. He knocks on the door.
"Who are you?" asked the man answering the door.
"Arii sir," said Arii.
"What are you doing here? what do you want?" asked the man.
"Not much if anything just some time to rest, then I will begone," said Arii.
"Very well," said the man opening the door.
"Thank you," said Arii walking in. It was a small building just a living room, a bathroom, and a bedroom/kitchen. Arii sits on the couch.
"What are you doing out so far in the woods?" asked the man. The man is really tall and skinny, there's tons of puppets hanging up around the house.
"I am out here to train, I was a chunin at the Hidden leaf village but, their training isn't making me much stronger, I want to stop my brother from hurting people but, he's gotten to strong," said Arii.
"Who is your brother?" asked the man.
"Sasori of the red sand, he is my twin and I must stop him," said Arii.
"What is your specialty?" asked the man.
"Puppets," said Arii.
"Let me see what you have," said the man. Arii got out his three puppets and laid them on the couch. The man touched the strings.
"It's been a long time since I've seen a puppet with strings," said the man.
"How you have tons of puppets, they must all have strings," said Arii.
"None of them do, I don't need them because of this," the man said as he lifted up his hair and his eyes looked strange. The left pupil was 3 lines and the other was a black flame shape.
"Your eyes!" said Arii shocked.
"The 3 lines allow me to control puppets with my mind, I put a seal with same shape inside of the puppet and I can then control it, with no strings. Full brain power, and it can communicate with me. Allows conversing with the puppet all inside my head, also allows me to see through their eyes at any given second. The flame makes my body regenerate chakra every second, giving an infinite supply of chakra, no matter how strong the jutsu your chakra will always be 100 percent," said the man.
"Woah that's crazy. How do you get those abilities?" asked Arii.
"Birth," said the man.
"Do you have any puppets with any special abilities?" asked Arii. The man smiled and took Arii to the back room, he opened it and there was tons of puppets.
"Woah," said Arii.
"These are my special ones," said the man. The man showed and talked bout his many different puppets. As the man was digging through various puppets Arii sends out Zaski.
"Sand formation spear" Arii said and a spear of sand stabs right through the man. He falls to the ground and is bleeding onto the floor from his stomach and his mouth.
"Wh-why!?" asked the man coughing up blood.
"I want those eyes to be able to control puppets with my mind. With those abilities I shall be powerful enough to complete my goal!" Arii shouted as he smashed the mans face into the ground denting the floor stone floor. Arii than started the eye transfer.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11096