From the Beginning by UchihaX
Summary: This is when Naruto was still little and Hinata confessed to him. Hinata makes friends with him by writing letters. Hinatas dad doesnt know. But the mail carrier does. What will he do about it read and find out! In case it doesnt show Characters:Naruto,Hinata, Hyuga Clan ,OC
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Hidden Leaf Ninja
Genres: Drama
Warnings: OOC
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1086 Read: 4668 Published: 12/09/12 Updated: 19/09/12
Story Notes:
I will try to update as fast as i can

1. Chapter 1 - Confessions by UchihaX

2. Chapter 2 by UchihaX

Chapter 1 - Confessions by UchihaX
Author's Notes:
Sorry this chapter isnt long..
“Ha-ha look at him, he can’t do anything to us!” I hear this one boy say. I turn around and see Uzimaki Naruto on the ground.
“Hey stop it please.” I say trying to calm them down.
“Hey it is that Hyuga girl!”
“Yeah I heard her name is Hinata.” A boy smirked.
I just got out of practice with dad, I thought to myself. Maybe I could do the new moves I learn. No... That will be to mean.
“Boys!!!!! It is time to go home” I hear a voice behind me say. As the boys ran towards their mom, I heard her quietly say “I told you guys not to mess with him!” As Naruto walked slowly away limping, I see a cut on his foot. I ran up to him and I stop him.
“Here you are bleeding” I say nervously handing him a Band-Aid. He put the Band-Aid on and walked off.


***************************************************


When I woke up I heard knocking on the door.
“Come in” I say in my soar voice.
I see my dad walking in. he looks very mad for some reason. He walked up to me and sat on my bed.
“I heard that you help the boy yesterday after practice.” He said loudly to me.
“Well father, I am sorry he was bleeding and I just gave him a Band-Aid.”
He closes his eyes and nodded his head. “Hinata you have a lot of learning to do.”
I get up and get ready for school. Neji was already ready and waiting at the door for me.
I guess he heard the story to, because he didn’t say anything to me.
We arrive at the academy, I see Naruto sitting on the swing alone. He look up at me and smile. I slightly smile back. The bell rings and everybody quickly goes inside the red building. I arrive in my classroom and remember that today, we are going to be assign teams.
After reading a chapter of a book, Iruka- Sensei got out a slip of paper.
“Now we are assigning teams.” He started out.
“Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji, next team is Hinata, Kiba, and Shino, and the last three, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.” He finishes with that. I look at my teammates, One has a dog on top of his head and the other one has bugs on his hand.
“Now class is dismiss”
I gather all my stuff and leave the classroom. I walk home, but on the way Naruto bump into me and my stuff scattered all around the road. Everyone is staring at us. I pick up all my stuff and quickly say sorry and walk off.
I get home, walk to my bedroom and see a scroll on my bed. I walk over, pick it up and read it.

Hinata,

Thank you for giving me a band-aid. It really helped me with my foot. You are very nice to me.

Bye!
Uzimaki Naruto



I take the scroll and stick it under my bed. I get out a sheet of paper and start to write:




Naruto,

You are welcome. I wish you good luck with your new team! I was hoping to be on your team. Remember that one time you saved me from those guys? Yeah, thank you. The truth is….. I kind of like you.


Your friend,

Hinata







I put the letter in the mail hoping that nobody would realize. I know I am not suppose to be talking to him, but it is not talking it is writing. I wish daddy would realize what he feels like.
So alone. No parents.
End Notes:
Enjoy?
Chapter 2 by UchihaX
Author's Notes:
Review!
Dear Hinata,

We have not been writing for a while. Does your dad know we are talking? Hopefully not. 


A Person,
Naruto



I read the letter carefully. I go to my bed and start to write.



Dear Naruto,


You know we are not supposed to be writing. I might stop.  Sorry..

Bye,
Hinata


I run outside and put it in the mail. I think the mailman person knows we are writing. I wait patiently for the person to come.
After waiting for about a hour I hear someone’s voice.
“Hello?”
I quickly look up.
“H-Hello”
“Hi, I am Yukiyomi Zakayi.” She says to me.
“Hi, Im Hyuga Hinata.”
“Yes, I know, you are sending letters to the Uzumaki kid huh?” She questions me.
“Yes mam’, Please don’t tell my dad, can you keep it a secret?”
She shrugs and leave.
“Bye!” She says to me as she is walking.
I look down and see a letter that Yukiyomi Zakayi dropped. I pick it up and look at the front.
It was to Sakura, from anonymous.
I wonder I went to my room and open it.


Dear Sakura,

The truth is I like you. I hope you don’t hate me but just like me a little? 
From,
A person




Tears burst in my eyes as I recognize Naruto’s handwriting. I put the letter back and put it under my pillow.



**********************************************************************

I wake up and reach under my pillow. I feel the letter grab it and went outside.
“Hi.” I hear someone yell.
“ Hi Yukiyomi Zakayi!”
“Oh please just call me Zakayi” She said.
I look up at her. She has long red hair, tall, wearing a blue shirt with a jonin jacket vest.
“You’re pretty.” I say aloud.
She gasps.
“Oh my, thank you.”
“Here, yesterday you dropped this on the floor.”
I give her the letter and smile.
“Thanks see you tomorrow Hinata!” She exclaim as she left. I go back inside and see my dad standing in front of me.
“Hinata, I have to go to a meeting tonight, you better behave.” After that he left. I think that they are going to find out somehow. I go on a walk through the Hyuga Clan place. I found Naruto laying on the floor in front of me.

“Naruto!”
“Huh.. Ah.! Hinata-chan”After that he scurried off. I look at the direction he is going. I follow him. Running I shout out his name. Next thing I know we are in the middle of the village ,and I hear some people whispering. I know that they are whispering about me. Cannot wait until this news get to my dad. I hurry home and go to my bedroom. I go to sleep, not thinking of my lecture tomorrow about Naruto.
*Goodnight Mom* I thought as I got drowsy.
End Notes:
Hope you like it.!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10945