From the Ashes of War and Tragedy by Shizake Uchiha
Summary: PhotobucketThe Apocalypse has begun. A war has broken out between both Heaven and Hell. And, stuck in the middle, is Earth. Even in a world of shinobi, the humans don't stand a chance. They are becoming extinct, caught up in the war. Their only hope - The Four Horsemen. They are the only ones who can stop the war. They are the only ones who can find the guardians that will allow them to defeat the rulers of both realms. But will they be able to succeed, or will the shinobi world fall in a war that isn't even theirs?
Categories: General Fiction > Character-Centric, General Fiction > Naruto, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Fusion, General Fiction > Naruto Shippuuden Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark, Mystery, Spiritual, Supernatural, Tragedy
Warnings: AU, Dark, Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 19488 Read: 16484 Published: 15/06/12 Updated: 04/12/12
We Ride by Shizake Uchiha
-We ride

We are four brother's. We have come here to restore balance to earth. Humanity needs us in order to live. We are...The four horsemen. War, Death, Famine, and Conquest. We shall enforce the balance upon Heaven and Hell. The seven seals have been broken calling upon our help. With our swords and our scythes we shall reap what monstrosities have purged the Humans of their existence. Only we can bring about peace. We are here to enforce.

War- Rider of the red horse. With his sword he shall spill the blood across the land. Bringing forth violence and rage that this world knows too much of.

Death- Rider of the pale horse. With his scythe he shall reap the unworthy souls of this land to restore humanity's existence.

Famine- Rider of the black horse. With his scales he shall reap the world of it's Prosperity.

Conquest- Rider of the white horse. With his crown he shall restore the balance that humanity has once known.

Armageddon has begun so we shall work in order to bring peace to earth. With our horses and our tools, we WILL do so. What we do is necessary for these humans.

And no one can stop us...
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10837