Enchanted by Nejisgirl
Summary: Ari is pissed because she has to go to a fancy dinner at the Uchiha manor.To her fancy dinners were boring...until Itachi Uchiha
Categories: Het Romance > Fluff Characters: Itachi Uchiha
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Themes
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 3064 Read: 4953 Published: 06/03/12 Updated: 06/03/12
Story Notes:
short story involving one of my favourite songs by Taylor swift.

1. Chapter 1 by Nejisgirl

2. Chapter 2 by Nejisgirl

3. Chapter 3 by Nejisgirl

4. Chapter 4 by Nejisgirl

5. Chapter 5 by Nejisgirl

6. Chapter 6 by Nejisgirl

Chapter 1 by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

I do not own the song Enchanted by Taylor swift
Ari Tieshi pouted for about a hour about how she hated fancy dinners. she hated dresses and she hated having to figure out which fork to use for each dish. she did not see the point in accompanying her mother and father to the Uchiha manor. it would be boring and she was mad that she didn't get her way.

"Stop complaining Ari." Sasha Tieshi told her daughter as she zipped up the dress. "You look wonderful, maybe you'll finally find a husband."

Ari turned around and glared at her mother. "Is this what you've been planing mom? for me to find a suitable husband?!" she sucked in a breath because the dress was WAY too tight. "And this dress? is that the reason why half my cleavage is pouring out?"she demanded.

Sasha shook her head. "Don't be silly sweetheart. I just figured that you are a mature adult now. A beautiful young woman that will be entering her thirties soon and-"

"I'm twenty four mother!"Ari growled. Sasuke sighed. "my dear, do you know how old I was when I married your father?" she pulled Ari down to sit on a chair and grab a whole fist full of her hair. "I was nineteen. we fell for each other immediately. It was magical."

Ari winched in pain. "But I don't want to fall in love right now. I have things to do mother."

Sasuke glared at her daughter through the mirror. "Oh you mean like work on those silly fashion designs?" she shook her head. "You have been doing that for years and still no one wants to buy your designs. better give up so you do not get hurt any further."

Ari felt a bolt of hurt shoot through her body at her mother's cruel words. "Someone will buy my designs." she told her mother. she grabbed the hair brush from her. "I'll finish up myself."

Sasha sighed and looked lovingly at her daughter. "I do not mean to be so harsh with you Ari...but...without help from your father and I...your designs..."

"You've said enough mother. I understand exactly what you are trying to say. I am not good enough." she pointed to the door. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to finishing getting ready on my own."

Sasha left her daughter's room and went straight for hers. her husband stood fixing his tie. It was crazy how she loved that man. It felt like she's known him forever...
End Notes:
I am not going to go all out on this one...I was listening to one of my Favourite songs and this seemed like a good idea for a fan fiction. I will get back to the other story soon. I promise...please enjoy this one...
Chapter 2 by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

I do not own the song enchanted by Taylor swift
Ari got out of the car in a rough manner. she slammed the door and stormed towards the staircase.

"Ari! mine your manners!" Sasha snapped at her daughter.

Ari rolled her eyes. "fine, I'll behave." she turned towards the stair case with a huge fake smile on her lips that would be giving her jaw a hard time very soon.

Ari walked in through the door and a tiny gasp escaped her lips. the entrance hall was beautifully decorated. there were beautiful people everywhere. Gowns and beautiful hair and tons and tons of jewellery. It was one word. Insane.

"Ari!"

The young woman jumped. "I want to introduce you to some of our friends."

Ari followed her mother and father around the room. Being introduced and being told names she wouldn't remember minutes later.

It had been about a hour of trying to remember who did what and who was who when a loud voice echoed the room.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Dinner will be served in approximately one hour. Please help yourself to the wine and the entrées. Thank you."

Ari sighed. she lost sight of her parents moments before the announcement. she spotted a waiter heading her way and went to meet him. she grabbed a glass of wine and downed it and then grabbed another. "Wow..this is yummy." she said. "It is the very best miss." the waiter said.

Ari nodded and then chugged her second glass. "In that case,"she said putting the empty glass on the tray. "I'll have two more." she told him with a cute smile. the waiter smiled back and then opened his mouth to say something.

"what are you waiting for?" a woman said breaking the silence between the two. "Go fetch more wine." she snapped. The waiter nodded. "y-yes of course I am sorry miss."

Ari turned her attention to the rude woman. she was beautiful. Long strawberry blonde hair fell past her shoulders. Ruby lips and a gorgeous red dress hugged her perfect figure. "We haven't met." she said extending her hand to Ari. "My name is Satou Haruka." she smiled a smile that was dominating.

Ari smiled too. A fake one. she down her glass of wine and shook the girl's hand. "Tieshi Ari."she said. Haruka smiled bigger. "I see that you are here with your parents."

Ari nodded. "they forced me to come. Don't know about you. But I hate these things." she was just a little tipsy.

"Oh I love these fancy parties. The gowns, the wine, the conversation...and of course..."her eyes wondered towards some men talking. "The men."

Ari snorted. "Those stuck up pretty boys?" she waved her hand around. "I prefer the ones who KNOW how to have fun."

"There is one specific man who knows how to have fun."Haruka said her eyes never leaving the man she had to have. "So you have experience with the pretty boys. Good for you."Ari spurred. Haruka nodded. "they were just practice...I've got my eyes on one man only."

"Practice?"Ari repeated. 'wow.....even rich girls sleep around...' Haruka nodded. "I have my claws in him. all I have to do is wheel him in."

Ari turned around to see who exactly she was talking about. Her eyes narrowed. she saw plenty of good looking men. one one was that special....


There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles

Same old, tired place lonely place

Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy

Vanished when I saw your face

Ari blinked furiously. A man. A really good looking man was looking right at HER. His eyes pulled at her soul. those eyes. Ari sucked in a breath. he was all the way across the room and yet she was speechless.

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you
End Notes:
pls rate and review. I promise this fic will not be long. have patience with me pls T_T I...

I...woves you guys!!!

**big cute smile and chibie eyes***
Chapter 3 by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

I do not own the song Enchanted by Taylor Swift.
For what felt like the longest moment in her life Ari felt as if she could not breathe.

"-Marry him and have his babies and I'll be even more rich than I am now. I mean look at me I'm great."

Ari was brought back to reality when Haruka's babbling buzzed in her ear. She turned back to the woman and nodded. "yes...of course...will you excuse me?" she asked.

She couldn't have gotten out of there sooner. she rushed through the crowd and finally found the line to the bathrooms. her eyes started to wonder again once she figured she'd be there for a few minutes.

It happened again.

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" across the room, your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you


Ari continued to eye flirt with the stranger. she gave him a little flirty smile and he returned it. he was still talking to the men around him but was looking directly at her. Her heart could not beat faster than it was at that moment.

finally the bathroom was free and Ari forcefully pulled her eyes away from his. she went straight for the mirror and splashed water on her face.

"He is gorgeous inst he?"

Ari jumped and turned to the woman next to her. "w-what?" she asked. "Itachi Uchiha. The man you have been flirting with all evening." the woman said not taking her attention away from applying her eye-liner.

"Oh..I wasn't.."Ari tried to deny it. "You don't have to deny it, there are plenty of women who want him, for his money, looks, status. There tons of reasons."

"I don't even know him."Ari said. was his woman trying to tell her something because she wasn't getting it. "are you..?"she began but the woman laughed and shook her head. "No way, I am happily married. There is one you might want to watch out for though. she is a lioness you might not want to mess with."

"Is her name Satou Haruka?"Ari asked. The woman nodded and then she began to apply her lipstick. "yes that's here. Vicious woman. Once she gets her claws in a man it is very hard to get rid of her. I actually feel bad for the poor man who ends up marrying her."

Ari tried to hold back her laugh but it was kind of hard. The wine that she had made her a bit dizzy.

"I'm Aiesha by the way. Aiesha Tanning." Ari accepted the woman's hand and shook it. "Tieshi Ari." she replied.


"ladies and gentlemen, if you may proceed to the dinning hall, dinner is being served."

"Well that's our cue." Aiesha said. She gave Ari a small smile. "see you later."


Ari spotted her parents and hurried to them. "where have you been Ari?" Sasha asked her. "oh..I was just chatting with a few women."Ari explained. "One was nice...the other was a complete-"

"Ari!"Sasha shushed her daughter and they sat down at the seats the waiter showed them to.

Ari's eyes widened when she was placed right in front of the man from before. Itachi Uchiha.

"Finally nice to meet you. I am Itachi Uchiha." the man said extending his hand. Ari nodded. memorized, Ari took his hand. Itachi kissed it. "I'm Tieshi Ari."

"pleased to meet you." they said at the same time and then they shared a laugh.

"Itachi Kun! I'm here too!"

Ari frowned when she saw Haruka literally squeeze her way through the crowd and grab the seat next to him. Itachi sighed. "Haruka..it's so nice to see you again."

Ari sensed that he forced himself to say it. "Haruka, have you met Ari?"

Haruka nodded. she sent a smile,that domating smile again at Ari and placed her hand on Itachi's. "Yes I have Itachi Kun...she's cute isn't she. sixteen years old you said?"

Ari returned the fake smile. "I'm twenty four."

"really? I never would have guessed...what with chest." she smirked. only because this woman was huge chested she thought she could put down those who were a bit less...lucky...

"M-my chest?"Ari hissed. "I happen to like them very much."she palmed them. it would be silly to say that no one was listening in, a few women even gasped.

"well not that it matters Teri."

"Ari."Ari hissed. Haruka stuck her nose up. "whatever."

"Just because I don't have jugs the size of basketballs doesn't mean I am a teenager. Besides the bigger the chest the bigger the SAG!"

Haruka made a annoyed sound. clearly insulted.

"Ladies, this conversation is getting out of hand. Please stop."Itachi said politely. Personally he was enjoying the bickering, but because this was a fancy dinner, girly fighting was not allowed and UN lady like.

"she started it."both women snapped.
End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 4 by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

I do not own the song enchanted
All through dinner Ari was eye flirting with Itachi, Haruka was flirting with him as well. it was not like they were battling for him, at least Ari wasn't. Itachi had to go meet with a few doctors and scientists.

"Itachi Kun, I'll go with you. It will be great for you to have the perfect woman by your side."Haruka said, by this time, she too was tipsy and she was clinging on to Itachi worse than before.

"I only see one."Itachi said and he looked right at Ari. he took her hand and kissed it."But I must do this alone." then he left.

Haruka was completely insulted. she was about to throw a insult at Ari but someone bumped in to her and the wine that was in her glass poured on to the front of her dress.

Haruka screamed in disgust and stormed towards the bathroom.

Ari was laughing her head off. It was so funny, Ari couldn't help it. her mother told her twice to stop but she just couldn't. her father even told her to be quiet but this time she didn't listen to her daddy.

"you are embarrassing us." Sasha told her daughter.


"YOU!" Haruka screamed and ran towards Ari. "You are going DOWN!"

Ari smiled sweetly. "alight then bitch!" she took of her high heels and handed them to her mother. "take these."


The girls charged at each other. people screamed. women started blabbing to each other and women started cheering.


"Ari! NO! STOP IT!" Sasha screamed at her daughter.
End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 5 by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
I do not own the song enchanted by Taylor swift
Ari kicked and pushed and scratched and pulled hair. she got punched in face clawed near the eyes,she got kicked the stomach. she was sure she would throw up. she inflicted some damaged as well. she kicked and pushed and pulled the woman's hair out of her head. the stupid little cat fight must of lasted ten minutes. it felt like forever.

Itachi came out of no where and grabbed Ari. "come with me." he said and he brought her out of the house and in to the garden.

"I am so sorry." Ari started apologizing like crazy. she bowed like six times and would not let him get a word out. "I swear I'll make it up to you. Gomen nasai Gomen nasai."

"Ari, please stop talking." Itachi finally was able to say.

Ari looked up at him. "sorry.."she whispered. Itachi laughed. "It was about time someone gave that woman a beating...I mean she has been trying to get in my pants for years, I am just not interested."

"I don't think that was what she was aiming for Itachi san." Ari said without thinking. "Not that she didn't want to I mean you are a very attractive man...I mean not that is the most important thing or even matters bedroom wise...oh I mean not that I am even thinking of that because I'm NOT I'm not a pervert..." she babbled on and on. "-And I mean when she said that I was sixteen if I had been at another place I would have whipped them out but you know there was a whole bunch of people and..she was talking to me like I'm a virgin. I'm not a damn virgin...I have EXPERIENCE." then she covered her mouth.

"not that much experience..."

Itachi started laughing. "the moment.."he said with a sexy smile. "the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew you were different."his face was close to hers.

"th-thats me... different."Ari said glancing at the flowers.

"you are beautiful." he whispered, he was so close to her. Ari couldn't breathe again. she thought it was bad before, she was sure he could hear how loudly her heart was beating. she never expected this..

"Ari! we're leaving!" her mother's voice sounded a bit drunk.

Itachi distant himself from her. her hand still in his. He kissed. "until we meet again princess."

"Oh..I'm not a-"but it was too late, he was gone.

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you


Ari couldn't help smiling as she closed the door to her room. her mother had been lecturing her all the way home but she didn't seem to care. her heart was still beating fast. she remembered his face being extremely close to hers.

He was going to kiss her.
End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 6 by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
I do not own the song enchanted by Taylor swift
The lingering question kept me up, 2 a.m., who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
Now I'm pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say

It was enchanting to meet you
All I know is I was enchanted to meet you

Ari just couldn't sleep. it was somewhat funny. never before had she let a man affect her like this. Yet one night with Itachi Uchiha and the butterflies in her belly were there to stay.

"Damn him." Ari mumbled as she stared up at her ceiling. she glanced at her clock. eight am.

"seriously?"Ari groaned and swung her legs over to the edge of her bed and made her way to the bathroom.

After thirty minutes of a fantastic shower Ari made her way down to the living room.

"Ari, these came for you."Sasha said as she handed a huge bouquet of roses to her. "It seems as if you have caught the eye of Itachi Uchiha." she smiled at her daughter.

"you'll be married before the winter. I'm sure of it."

Ari laughed. "whoa mom, calm down! I only just met him!"


This was the very first page, not where the storyline ends
My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again
These are the words I held back as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you


Ari reread the note that was attached the roses.

Ari

I can not stop thinking about you.

even though we only shared a few words, I felt much more than a tiny attraction. you are like no one I have ever met before.

Please meet me near the apple tree at the entrance of the village. eight pm tonight.

I'll be waiting

Itachi Uchiha.


Ari sighed. she smiled and giggled. something she never really did.

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

The day took forever.

Eight pm felt as if it would never come. Ari had showered like five times. she changed fifteen times and she had asked her parents and the servants more times than she could count how she looked.

Ari was excited to the max.


"You came."Itachi said then she arrived at the apple tree.

"How could I resist you Itachi Uchiha."

It might have been rushing but she didnt care. when Itachi leaned in to kiss her Ari met him half way. his lips felt amazing on hers. she smiled to herself. she was very happy she went to that dinner.

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you
End Notes:
alright. I'm finally down this tiny fan fiction. It was all because of the song. It may be a bit different but I like it...:) hope you do too!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10751