DestinyGirl's Bingo Book by DestinyGirl
Summary:

My Bingo Book for ALL of my OC's! Pics, profiles, and extra's galore!:D Welcome to my original characters... Just please don't steal>.<

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto!


Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book > OC-Bios, Fan Ninja Bingo Book > Story Information Characters: All, OC
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Dark, Drama, Fantasy, General, Humor, Mystery, Romance, Spiritual, Supernatural, Tragedy
Warnings: AU, Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1101 Read: 4781 Published: 11/10/11 Updated: 25/01/12

1. BW: Hikari Kyoko by DestinyGirl

2. BtD: Yami Misa by DestinyGirl

3. June - Destiny's Chosen Series by DestinyGirl

4. August - THA, BW by DestinyGirl

BW: Hikari Kyoko by DestinyGirl
Author's Notes:
Here you will find Broken Wing's main character, Hikari Kyoko!:D

Name: Hikari Kyoko (Meaning: Light; Mirror)

Age: Part I: 7, 8 Part II: 13

Rank: Currently Genin

Gender: Female

Description: She is always appeared having long snow white, mist gray eyes, and pale skin with a creamy look. She doesn't have bangs. Her outfits vary with her age. She has a petite form that's small, even shorter than Naruto before he hits puberty (in Shippuden) and has unique elf-like features. She tends to give off a beckoning light when she first meets with people and smiles, often stunning the people.

Race: Angel

Personality: Hikari is the very being of light. So she carries with her all of the attributes that light has. She's bright, cheerful, always tries to help others and make them smile. But she's also a bit shy, especially around adults. Given her nature, she's very caring toward ALL beings, even the tiny insects, so she tends to befriend others easily. Is too trusting, and a little naive. She's careful in battle, likes to think the situation over before diving in. Is intellectual, but is starting to harbor a darker side within her that makes her doubt herself, and carry guilt. Has the purest heart.

Abilities and Justsus: She controls light. Is able to summon it from within herself and it takes a physical form, which she can use to do whatever she pleases. Has phenominal healing abilities - when getting scratched, it heals almost instantly. Knows basic jutsu: Clone jutsu, Substitution Jutsu, etc. Her other ninjutsu have yet to be discovered!

Village: The Village Hidden in the Leaves

History: Hikari was born a special being. An angel, one of the last of her race. Born as the element, Light, her and her counterpart, Darkness, were sealed away as infants before, finally, someone broke her sealing and awakened her. She was raised in the Leaf Village as a misunderstood orphan, no one really understood what she was until she met Naruto. Together, they formed an unbreakable bond and grew up together, along with their academy friends. Now, her and Naruto are currently graduating and becoming Genin.

Stories Hikari appears in:

Broken Wings

Beneath the Darkness

The Haunted Academy

Series: Destiny's Chosen

And of course, the person she eventually gets together with is Naruto.

More info of this character will be posted soon!

BtD: Yami Misa by DestinyGirl
Author's Notes:

Yes, here is the dark bringer: Yami, aka, Hikari's other half. ^_^ I really like this character, equally as much as Hikari. I'll be posting different images of her, just those that remind me of her until I eventually get to making my own drawing of her to post.

Disclaimer: Any of the images posted by me, unless they are my original drawings, they are not owned by me! I just use them for creativity ^_^

 

Name: Yami Misa (Darkness; Beautiful Sand)

Age: 6-7 Part I, 13 Part II

Rank: Currently in the Academy

Gender: Female

Race: Angel

Description: She has long curly hair that's as black as night. Pale, ivory skin that's translucent-like. Mist gray eyes, and bangs covering her face. She usually wears dark clothing, usually shirts with hoods.

Personality: Yami is the very being of darkness. Carries traits like darkness, just not evil. Calm, quiet, sometimes shy and tries to stay out of the spotlight. Puts on an emotionless face so no one can read her, but is actually quite caring. Polite to her elders, is very understanding of others and relate to them. Thinks too much on things and sees things differently than others. Has a pure heart despite all of the darkness.

Abilities and Jutsus: She can read people's emotions through their eyes, but when it comes to Gaara, she can feel them. Is very quick and observant, bears pain more easily than others.

Village: The Village Hidden in the Sand

History:  Grew up alone in the Sand Village in a shabby old house. Treated as a monster and constantly being called the 'Messenger of Death,' Yami strived from day to day to live and not fall into darkness. Then she met Gaara one day and everything changed for the better. She finally had someone to understand her, and someone to call "friend." Yami formed an unbreakable bond with Gaara, unlike any other that started changing them both from the inside out. She befriended Yashamaru, Rei, and Kankaro. Darkness started awakening deep down within her as both hers and Gaara's control began slipping as they were constantly attacked by villagers. They now help each other with their darker selves.

Stories Yami appears in:

Beneath the Darkness

Broken Wings

Series: Destiny's Chosen

GaaraXYami.

I will be adding more to her profile as the story develops.

June - Destiny's Chosen Series by DestinyGirl
Author's Notes:
Here is June from The Haunted Academy! She and her brother will be introduced into BW's plot much later on. The drawing is owned by me. ^_^

Name:

June


Gender:

Female


Age:

???


Race:

Cursed Fallen Angel


Description:

See Image Below. Child-form: Appears to be four or five wearing a pink dress with red ribbons. Long brown hair tied back into two low braided pigtails. Ocean blue eyes, tanned skin, and elf-like face. Adult-form: Brown hair is longer and free from its braids. Blue eyes turn to a dangerous and inhuman red.


Personality:

A trickster, sweet, and manipulative. Likes to have fun, especially when she is a child. Cold and uncaring when in her fallen form.


Abilities/Powers:

Has black, rugged wings. Is very compelling.


History:

She and her twin brother, August, are known as "The Curse of the Dark Twins." Every Halloween night, they're unleashed from their imprisonment to haunt the place that they were bound. The Leaf Village's Ninja Academy. It is said that those who do not break free from their great illusionary world will be stuck within the curse forever. When Hikari and her friends ventured unknowingly in, the dark twins were after Hikari's light. And knew just what the girl was. They have been bounded since ancient times . . . by their own kind. Only the tenshi's light can free them . . . .


Series:

Destiny's Chosen


Story:

The Haunted Academy

August - THA, BW by DestinyGirl
Author's Notes:
Here is August of the dark twins from The Haunted Academy! Like his sister, June, he will be starring in BW's plotline later on. The drawing is owned by me. ^_^

Name:

August


Gender:

Male


Age:

???


Race:

Cursed Fallen Angel


Description:

See Image Below. Child-form: Appears to be four or five wearing a dark blue cloak that conceals dark, baggy pants with boots and a light blue shirt. His eyes are amber brown while his hair is a fiery red with long bangs. His features are elf-like. Adult-form: His eyes change to a red color that is completely inhuman.


Personality:

Happy-like and loves attention. Becomes a little upset if he doesn't get his way. Becomes cold and cruel when in his fallen form.


Abilities/Powers:

Has black, rugged wings. He can be very compulsive, especially upon physical touch....


History:

He and his twin sister, June, are known as "The Curse of the Dark Twins." Every Halloween night, they're unleashed from their imprisonment to haunt the place that they were bound. The Leaf Village's Ninja Academy. It is said that those who do not break free from their great illusionary world will be stuck within the curse forever. When Hikari and her friends ventured unknowingly in, the dark twins were after Hikari's light. And knew just what the girl was. They have been bounded since ancient times . . . by their own kind. Only the tenshi's light can free them....


Series:

Destiny's Chosen


Story:

The Haunted Academy

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10590