Battle Stadium by silverwolf1213
Summary:


Thanks to BattyBigSister for the wonderful banner!

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Writers of all ages and abilites, gather around! Bring your OCs and contribute to Battle Stadium!

Pit your OC against another's OC and write a battle that once seemed completely unbelievable or even impossible!

Because in this stadium, impossible only exists when deciding a winner among the many characters.


Categories: OC-centric, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Crossovers, General Fiction > Character-Centric, General Fiction > Timeless Characters: All, OC
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark, Drama, General, Tragedy
Warnings: AU
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 35309 Read: 26561 Published: 11/08/11 Updated: 30/09/11
Story Notes:
This idea came at random, don't even bother asking what goes through my mind. And don't even ask about the summary, I was honestly clueless about what to put. I do not own Naruto.

1. Introduction by silverwolf1213

2. Ezra Uchiha/Hyuga VS Kasumi Mayonaka by theez

3. A Tale of Two Girls: The Snake Pitted Against The Shadow by Fantasy Madeline

4. Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga VS Kasumi Mayonaka Part 2! by theez

5. This Arena Reveals the Future Of Fighting!? Luke Uchiha VS Sasuke Uchiha! by theez

6. Kasumi Mayonaka VERSUS Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga by silverwolf1213

7. Ezra Uchiha/Hyuga VS Kina Katachi. And Then A Small Secret Battle! by theez

8. Ayame Enkai Vs Umiko Hoshigake by shadow9000

9. Kazuki Ushiro VS Ezra Kokoro by theez

10. Ezra Uchiha/Hyuga Versus Kasumi Mayonaka: The Final Battle! PT 1 by theez

11. Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga Versus Kasumi Mayonaka: The Final Battle! Part 2 by silverwolf1213

12. Invasion of the Ore Village by Sasaui Uchiha

13. Reunion of Fighters! Ezra Hyuuga VS Kina Katachi! by theez

14. Power Beyond Imagination! by theez

15. Title: The Battle of Jubilee, the Final Stanza by DropDeadThenDance

16. The Father-Son Battle That Never Was Pt. 1 by Tragedy

Introduction by silverwolf1213
Author's Notes:
Let us not delve into my mind and see what lies there. It would be awfully frightening...

I don't own Naruto, by the way, in case you care.
Hi hi! It’s silverwolf1213 here, with another idea to share… yeesh, what’s wrong with me?

Well anyway, let me share what this sudden plan is all about. This is actually somewhat inspired by theez, who had read my story, Pirates of the Mist. He said that a fight between my OC, Kasumi Mayonaka, and his OC, Ezra Hyuuga/Uchiha would be a completely epic battle to witness.

Obviously, it was a bit of a joke, but then I started thinking about what it would be like to bring together OCs and the Naruto cast and have them fight it out. I mean, really, have you ever thought about what it would be like to see some of the Naruto characters fight with your OC, but you’ve never been able to fit it into the story? I don’t know about some of the other writers, but I get that a lot.

So, here’s my proposal.

Battle Stadium is basically just a place to bring together OCs of stories and, well to put it simply, fight it out. It’s pretty much like that video game whose name is slipping my mind as I write this… Super Smash Brothers, I think it was? (Help me out with the name, please! It’s been bugging me forever!)

So since it is like that particular video game, there is no plot, no definite setting, just a battle. If there is something specific you want to include, such as a specific place where the battle takes place, a reason why they are fighting, dialogue, whatever, feel free to include it.

Rules: (Yes, there are rules, because I’m such a stick-in-the-mud)

1) You must be a writer to contribute. This isn’t exactly a joint story, so submitting a bunch of random OCs in reviews is a little pushy for this idea. Plus, since the writers are creating the battles, it’s not fair that they have to also possibly manage a bunch of OCs for people who don’t write anyway.

2) I know that this is a round robin, so anyone could submit if they really wanted to, but I would prefer that people contribute ONLY if they have taken the pledge. (YES! There is a pledge, I’ll explain later!)

3) This isn’t a story, per se, so try to keep any possibility of a continuing plot to a minimum. If you want a continuation of a battle, such as Part 1, Part 2, etc., that’s alright I suppose, as battles tend to be a little long sometimes. And rematches are good too.

4) PLEASE, when using someone else’s OC, PLEASE GIVE CREDIT to who the character belongs to. Even giving the story/series is helpful too!

5) There is ABSOLUTELY NO STEALING characters of writers who do not wish to participate. Seriously, no stealing a character of someone who is not involved in this!

6) Contributors to the round robin should have a fairly decent idea of the characters' abilities, even if they do not belong to you. Read the story from which they are from if you have to.

7) PLEASE, write other people’s characters with justice! There is absolutely NO BASHING, NO FLAMING, NO KILLING, AND NO EFFORTLESSLY DESTROYING a character. All characters were created with their strengths and weaknesses, so no one character is allowed to destroy another in one shot.

8) If you choose to join, you are not obligated to submit any of your own OCs. However, you are then not allowed to write about others’ OCs; you can only write about actual Naruto characters. Because really, how is it fair that you don’t submit OCs but write about someone else’s?

Once the OCs of writers have been submitted, anyone who has joined can write about them. You can write with the OCs and anyone from the Naruto cast. I would normally expect a one-on-one match, but that doesn’t always happen in battles anyway, so whatever. You can even write a battle including your own OCs.

Also, if someone writes one battle (as an example, Naruto vs. Sasuke), another person is allowed to write that same battle in their own way.

Okay, below is the pledge. Yes, I’m lame like that. Follow this format if you wish to submit your OCs from your stories to participate in Battle Stadium. The bolding is the place where you submit your own personal information. The normal lettering is the basic layout.

**********************************************************

I, silverwolf1213, wish to contribute to the round robin that is Battle Stadium.

I understand that by joining this, I have an obligation to keep all original characters and Naruto characters close to their personalities and accurate in their abilities. I understand that it is not accepted to flame any OCs who are not rightfully mine. If I am caught bashing anyone else’s character, I understand that my chapter will be deleted, and I will most likely be kicked off the story.

It is my duty, as a writer, to give credit when and where it is due to the rightful creators of the original characters who I may use for a battle scene.

In addition, I acknowledge that I cannot abuse the permission of writers by stealing their characters to place in any submission for another story or for my own stories. All character permissions belong in Battle Stadium.

I also understand my right to point out if someone has bashed and/or flamed my character in a battle.

These are the characters that I give permission to use only in the confines of Battle Stadium.

Any, all, or any combination of The Blue Pirates of my Hoist the Colors series.

Suki Kurohoshi and Kinmaru of my Destiny is Calling series.


**********************************************************

Whoo, that’s a doozy, isn’t it? I know, I know, it sounds ridiculous, but honestly, this is kind of important when you think about. Just copy and paste that into a review and transfer your information instead. You guys should check the reviews every now and then to see if there are new submissions.

Here are the people who have taken the pledge along with the characters they submitted:

silverwolf1213 - The Blue Pirates of the Hoist the Colors series; Suki Kurohoshi and Kinmaru of the Destiny is Calling series.

Fantasy Madeline - Madeline Hatake of One Little Girl; any character of The Cult and the Coven

theez - any OC created

Sasaui Uchiha - any OC created

Starless__Night - Kumori Uchitoru of Locked In Darkness

shadow9000 - any character given to joint stories (Kazuki Ushiro, Umiko Hoshigaki, Reymundo Takahashi)

DropDeadThenDance - Lance, Jubilee, and Interpono of Fire Escape

Firestar83 - any OC created

Tragedy - any OC created

UzamakiMasumi - any OC created

Rowanrose - any OC created


So what do you guys think? Sound fun? I hope so. If you have questions (because I know that this had to confuse someone, because it honestly confused me), feel free to ask! Remember, it’s basically like a video game, so only battles. And actually, when you think about it, this can help improve our writing in battle scenes. I know a couple people who claim to have difficulties in creating battles, so with writing a random fight, technique can definitely improve ;)

Well, good luck!
End Notes:
So what do you think? Interesting? Stupid? Tell me what you think, and join if you like!
Ezra Uchiha/Hyuga VS Kasumi Mayonaka by theez
Author's Notes:
Ezra is my OC, while Kasumi is SilverWolf1213's from Pirates of the Mist from the Hoist the Colors Series [I think that's right] Anyways, I want to say thank you Silverwolf1213 for mentioning me as one of the people who helped inspire you! Haha, it was kinda a joke, but oh well. Well, here's the chapter. As well, there might be references to other series, like Super Saiyan and Kamehameha in DBZ and Ezra using a Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts [cause I'm a dork like that for giving him his full ability's.] Welp, here's the chapter, hope you like it! Also, the chapter takes place within the storyline of silverwolf's Pirates of the Mist.
A boy with Sky Blue hair, a Red Jacket, Blue eyes, and Black pants walked into an arena, and said, "Whoah. I wonder what the other's would say if I fought in here?" He looked around, and saw that there was no one there. He saw someone with a black cloak on, and said, "Hey! Do I know you? That black cloak is pretty familiar." The person walked away, and he smiled, "Okay, that made no sense whatsoever." He shrugged, and said, "Whatever. This is my summer vacation, and I will not let it go to waist!" He walked away, and closed his eyes, "Man, I wonder if that was HIM. Hope it wasn't." He walked into town, and heard weeping silently. The boy ran to his sister, and saw a girl with Blue Hair that came down past her shoulders, a white T-Shirt, with a red camisole, and black pants similar to the boys. She wore three inch-high heels. Ezra blushed to the extreme, and said, "W-Who are you?" He looked to the midnight haired girl, with a white jacket and dark blue pants. The boy said, "Hinata! What did you do to her!?" He ran at the girl with weakened power, and he was immediately thrown to the ground. The girl smirked lightly, and said, "And who are you? Another Leaf Ninja?" The boy stammered up, and attacked her. He was thrown back down to the ground. Hinata looked at the boy, and said, "No!" She fired herself at the girl, and said, "How could you!? Kasumi?!" The girl, Kasumi, just stood there. Hinata gasped, and panted on her knee's, "T-Thank you, K-Kasumi. I-I'll tell Ezra what happened." Kasumi nodded, and walked away. Hinata smiled at Ezra in wonder, "T-That girl, Kasumi................" Ezra smiled, "Yeah, I know." He walked away, and looked back, "I might want a challenge once in a while." He smiled, and ran away.
Kasumi got into her cell, and looked at the close to death people. She shuddered lightly, and whispered, "How could these people do such a thing? It's sickening." She heard the door to the room open, and said, "Ah, Lady Tsunade, how nice to see you." She said this sarcastically, and then heard a voice, "Nope, not her! But it's someone under her." Kasumi looked at the boy with Sky Blue hair, the red Jacket, and the same black pants as her, with not very special looking sneakers. Kasumi said, "Your the boy I pummeled today." The boy smiled, and said, "Yup, that's me!" He kicked the door open, and said, "No door can handle me!" Kasumi watched him in wonder. He walked to a chair, and sat in it, and plucked a twig in his mouth, "Funny, I never met you, and you're maybe the best fighter here! I would love to fight you at some point!" He scooted his chair up close to her, and said, "You know, you look cute." Kasumi smirked, "I would say the same, but that bruise just ruins it for you." Ezra chuckled, and said, "Actually, that doesn't hurt much. I get that all the time." Kasumi looked at him confusedly, and thought, What's with this kid? He's acting like I'm a human being. Ezra pulled out something from his pocket. A purple Ice Cream Stick, "Want some?" Kasumi said, "Huh?" Ezra said, "Want some Ice Cream?" He pulled another from his pocket, "I have more than enough to share." Kasumi accepted the Ice Cream, and bit some off. Ezra did the same, and said, "So, where are you from?" Kasumi said, "The Mist." Ezra smiled, "Cool. You know, I've known some pretty powerful Ninja from there. So, Blue Tiger of the Mist, what do you think of the Leaf so far?" Kasumi said, "Hideous." Ezra stood up, and said, "What was that?" Kasumi pointed at the man across from her, "You leave criminals to rot in here? That's pretty sickening." Ezra looked over his shoulder, and said, "Oh, I remember you! I arrested you for stealing something from my house! Hey, Kagamaru!" The man waved a hand, and Kasumi said, "You put him in here?" Ezra shrugged, "Something like that." Kasumi said, "So you are as sickening as ever." Ezra chuckled, and said, "If I freed him, would that give you a reason to believe that we aren't sickening?" He didn't wait for an answer. He kicked the door to Kagamaru's cell, and blasted the chains, "There, go free. Just don't do anything evil, okay?" Kagamaru nodded, and ran off. Kasumi was wide eyed. She had never seen anyone with as much mercy as him. Ezra sat back down in Kasumi's cell, and said, "So, how was that?" Kasumi smirked, "Well, you're alright." Tsunade walked into the room, and saw Kagamaru's empty cell, "What happened?!" Ezra saw her, and said, "Nothing important, he promised not to be bad." Tsunade said, "What!? You let one of our most valuable intel resources go!" Ezra smiled, "Yup. That a problem?" Tsunade said, "Yes it is! Are you plotting with this girl!? Do you know who-" Ezra smiled, "Yes I know who she is: A nice, confused girl." Kasumi remained silent, and widened her eyes. Ezra continued, "I was wondering if you could schedule a fight between me and her." Tsunade said, "You have been caught with a criminal, and all you can think about is a fight?!" She enveloped her fist in chakra, and punched at him. He jumped backwards, and kicked. Tsunade flew backwards, and Ezra broke the Chakra chains on Kasumi's wrists, and said, "Come on!!" Kasumi said, "Why should I?!" Ezra said, "Do you want to die!?" Kasumi gasped, and got up. Ezra grabbed her hand, and said, "Trust me!" Kasumi said, "Why should I?!" Ezra smiled, and replied, "Because I don't want you to die." He ran out the door, through the village, and into the woods. Sweat dropped down his face as he sprinted as hard as he could. He stopped abruptly, and said, "You can't run as fast as me, can you?" Kasumi panted hard, and shook her head. Ezra blushed, and picked her up in his arms, "Sorry, no other way to move faster." He sprinted harder then ever. At the borderline between the country's, he stopped. Kasumi said, "We're far enough now." Ezra nodded, and put her down. Ezra said, "I'm gonna go train. You can do what you like, just meet me back here." He began to walk away, when he felt a tug on his Jacket. Kasumi made an effort at a smile, "Thank you for helping me." Ezra smiled, "No problemo." He jumped away, and Kasumi watched him with wonder, Who is he?

Ezra made it to about seven hundred pushups, when he heard a voice, "Uh, Ezra?" He fell flat on his face. He looked at Kasumi, and said, "What is it?" Kasumi said, "Back in the Leaf, you asked Tsunade if she could arrange a fight between us. Why?" Ezra turned himself over, and said, "Well, I've heard of you. You're strong, right? Anyways, I was thinking I could knock the evil out of you." Kasumi said, "If I fight you, will you take me back to my ship?" Ezra smiled, "Of course. If you win. Or if you want to." Kasumi nodded, and said, "Okay. What happens if I lose?" Ezra smiled, "Nothing. We just stay together, as a team, right?" Kasumi nodded, and Ezra said, "Okay, let's get to it!" Kasumi nodded, and they both created a fighting stance. Ezra ran at her, and she dodged, and moved to attack him. He vanished, and appeared behind her. He punched, and she barely dodged. They clashed arms, and Ezra charged a small blast, and said, "G-night." Kasumi said, "Hidden Release: Tsunami!" Ezra smiled, "No water." He finished his blast, and was about to fire, when he saw water splashing towards them. He gasped, and tried to get away, but was engulfed in water. Kasumi rose up above the water, and folded her arms, "I suppose I should just leave him here to drown..............Those Ninja's were the only one's to survive." She started to walk away on the water, when she heard a muffled cry. She turned around, and saw bubble's rising from the spot Ezra was. Ezra burst up from the Water, and panted. His hair turned Yellow, and began to stand up, "Hehe, get ready!" He flew at her, and in her surprise, she was frozen. He punched her, and said, "Now feel the wrath of my fist!" He let her scramble to her feet, and float on the water. Kasumi said, "How did you do that?" Ezra smiled, "Cause I know how." Kasumi smiled, "Well, then I really do have a challenge on my hands." Ezra nodded, and punched at her. She dodged, and moved under his arm, and punched him in the face right on the bruise. He ignored the pain, and grabbed her arm. He threw her to the sky, and when she was about 200 yards away from him, he flew after her. She caught herself to find Ezra speeding at her, and blocked his punch. They began to fall as they exchanged blows. They clashed fist's, and Ezra caught her's in the other hand. Kasumi kicked him in the shin, and he pulled away, and grabbed his shin, "OW!!" Kasumi fell, and Ezra caught her with a punch. He kicked her horizontally, and said, "This is beginning to be fun." He flew at her, and Kasumi caught herself, and dodged. Ezra felt her grab his hand, and was thrown to the ground. When he bounced on the ground, she dug him into the ground. When she jumped away, she said, "There's no way he could survive that." She felt the ground rumble. Ezra burst from the ground. Lightning surrounded him, and he said, "Super Saiyan 2!" His hair then Darkened, and he said, "Dark, lend me your power!" A boy with the same body as Ezra stepped out of Ezra, and he said, "Of course. Let's let your little crush see the Light!" Ezra blushed at that statement, and said, "Hey!" Kasumi said, "So, you have a crush on me?" Ezra blushed even harder, and said, "Well, thats not the point." Kasumi smirked, "Oh, but that's entire point. You have a crush on me, so you wanted me to fight in a battle, and win, so I would stay with you, and eventually fall for you." Ezra reverted back to normal, and smiled sadly at the grass, "True, but since I had no chance at that, I just wanted the chance to fight you. So, can we see this through to the end?" Kasumi smiled fake-sweetly, and mockingly said, "Oh, sweetheart, of course we can." Ezra shed a tear, and said, "Okay, please don't do that." Kasumi smirked, "As you wish." Ezra flew at her, and punched. Kasumi dodged with ease, and punched at him. Ezra dodged, and said, "What was that?" He punched back at her, and said, "Man, was I trying?" She flew backwards, and she said, "What the heck?" She noticed Ezra was back in Super Saiyan 2 form, and said, "Who are you?" Ezra smiled, "I am the Light in the Darknes, the hope of the Universe-wait, that was Goku. Sorry! Ezra Uchiha's the name. Or you could call me Ezra Hyuuga." Ezra used the Byakkingan, a combination of Byakugan and Sharingan. Kasumi gasped, and said, "But there's only two Uchiha left!" Ezra smiled, "Actually, there's three: Me, Sasuke, and Itachi. So, you're wrong." Blood trickled down his cheek, and he said, "Amaterasu!" Black flames sped at Kasumi, and she dodged. She ran away from the flames, and jumped at Ezra. "Hidden Release: Tsunami!" Ezra cupped his hands, and turned to his side. One eye closed, he said, "KamehameHA!!!!!!" A Blue light appeared in his hands, and he fired, putting his hands in front of him. A blue beam appeared, and cut through the water. Kasumi gasped, and said, "H-How?!" Ezra smiled, "I know it's hard to believe, but close combat is how to beat me." Before he knew it, Kasumi was speeding at him. He jumped backwards, and dodged. Kasumi punched him, rapidly attacked him, and punched him into the ground. Ezra stood up, and said, "It's time I step up my game, isn't it?" Kasumi smiled, "And you haven't?" Ezra shrugged, "Eh, I wouldn't know." He held out his hand, and said, "Now, let me show you what I can do!" A giant Key appeared in his hand. It was white and black, and had ends. Ezra smiled, "The Keyblade!" Kasumi smiled, "The Keyblade? Lame." Ezra smiled, "Ah, wouldn't you like to know? But I'll show you instead!"



The End of Part 1
End Notes:
Alright, this is still PT1, but Silverwolf accidentally messed something up, and changed it to be under her name [oh no!] But I WILL get part 2 up at some point today, since I don't think I have many plans. Kasumi is by Silverwolf1213 from Pirates of the Mist in the Hoist the Colors series! Bye for now!
A Tale of Two Girls: The Snake Pitted Against The Shadow by Fantasy Madeline
Author's Notes:
Fantasy Madeline Presents:

A Tale of Two Girls: The Snake Pitted Against the Shadow


---
Madeline Hatake walked through the empty stadium. It was a duel arena, that she was sure. She slid her porcelain mask over her face, concealing her identity. An emerald serpant decorated it, making her mask stand out in the eerie light. She wore her uniform proudly, her hair tied up in a ponytail. She was an ANBU, an elite shinobi. She grasped a kunai in hand, held at the ready. The gong that served as a clock donged a mighty 2 times. Great, it was two in the morning. She should be at home, asleep. Her father would worry. But no, instead she was stuck investigating a break in. Most likely some petty thief, but of course the hokage would send the ANBU. She sighed. This was so not worth her pay. The first thing she would do tomorrow would be to demand a raise. Of course Danzo would give it to her, he wouldn't want to lose one of his favorite tools. All was quiet. She sighed once more. If the alarms were set off because of a rabbit or raccoon, she would be really mad. She didn't need that much of an excuse to throw someone out a window, and if this was indeed a false alarm the hokage would feel the full wrath of Madeline Hatake. No one makes her work at 2 in the morning.
She could faintly hear a soft, thumping beat. It was rhythmic, and definitely a man made sound, not an animal. It grew louder and louder as she approached the center of the arena. She gripped her kunai. As she stood there, she heard it the loudest she could hear it, yet it still was faint. She could feel chakra. Someone was there. Right...above her? She looked up, tensing. The chakra signal was definitely coming from right above her. But..she could see nothing. This wasn't right. There was definitely someone above her. She made the ram hand sign. "Kai!" She said quietly, dispelling any genjutsu. There was none. She was about to activate her kekkai genkai, when a flame appeared above her. Sitting in the rafters of the building, was a black haired girl. She looked pretty similar to Madeline in many ways. She had long black hair and pale skin like she did. She wore a black dress with a blood red sash tied around her waist. She sat casually up in the rafters, and a flame danced across her palm. She was tapping her foot against a beam, generating the small tapping noise that Madeline had heard. Madeline jumped back, studying the girl. "As an ANBU Black Op, of the Konoha Shinobi, I order you to come down and identify yourself." She commanded, her voice disguised by the mask. The girl did not seem to hear her.
"So you're Madeline Hatake. I was looking forward to meeting you." Her voice was cold and silky. Madeline stepped back and tightened her grip on the kunai. Her eyes narrowed.
"Who are you, and how do you know my name?" She asked, her tone icy and unforgiving.
"I know a lot about you. You would have made an excellent addition to my force. My name? I don't think you need to know that."
Madeline moved into a defensive position. "I demand you tell me your name and identification. We can do this the easy way, or you can visit Ibiki-san." She growled.

The girl shrugged. "My name is Amanda. Amanda Overbey. As for my identification, Unmentioned."
Madeline's coal eyes narrowed even more. The girl...was unmentioned in the Konoha files? That was almost impossible. If she was a rouge nin, they would definitely have her on file. And if she was a shinobi from any village they would keep records of her. Unmentioned..the only people unmentioned in the records were civilians. But..she couldn't be a civilian. What was going on?
The girl lightly hopped down from the rafters, her feet making a soft clicking sound as they barely touched the floor. 'Light and graceful, most likely fast.' Madeline analyzed in her head.
"Duel me, Madeline-san."
"Wait." Madeline said, looking at her like she was insane. "You broke in here in the middle of the night, so that they would send me at 2 a.m, simply so we could duel?" Madeline said softly, fuming.
"Yes, that about sums it up."
"What is your problem?" She slightly shrieked. The girl, Amanda, simply shrugged. Madeline sensed something was wrong. She jumped up into the air, just as the ground beneath her cracked open. She touched down on the ground for a second, before she was forced to jump up again. The ground was not a safe place to be. If Amanda was an earth style user, than she would be much safer on higher ground. She leaped onto a ledge in the wall. She made a few hand seals, as four snakes shot out of her arm. Amanda jumped back as the snakes soared at her, dodging each of them. Madeline's guess was correct, she was indeed fast. Amanda ducked down with a kunai in hand, just as a snake managed to get under her defenses. The snake bit her arm, just before Amanda sliced upwards with the kunai, cutting the heads off of each snake. Madeline's summons disappeared into smoke. Amanda clutched her arm. Madeline blinked. What.....the...
The bite wound was closing. Like an invisible needle and thread were sewing it shut. I-impossible. Before she had time to react, she felt a searing pain in her chest. She was blasted back into the air. She manage to look down as the pain increased. H-how? She managed to edge out of the way a bit. The fireball that had hit her squarely in the chest soared past her. She growled as she landed up in the rafters. That had hurt. She made a series of complex hand seals. The water tanks and sinks started to rattle. Streams of water shot out of them, forming a dragon. The dragon lurched and roared, as it sped towards Amanda. Amanda crossed her arms and earth shot up creating a barrier. The dragon crashed into the earth shattering it. The result was a thoroughly soaked Amanda, yet she was still unharmed. Perfect. Madeline gave a sinister smile as she charged at what remained of the dragon. "Chidori!" There was a flash of light as the chirping electricity hit the water. It traveled up the water, right towards the wet Amanda. Amanda was hit directly with the lightning. She fell onto her knees, traces of lightning still lingering around her. Madeline dropped lightly back to the ground. That was it, the battle was done. Amanda had been a worthy opponent, but in the end she still couldn't-
Madeline's train of thought broke as Amanda casually stood up. Madeline was pushed back by some sort of force, and was pinned against a wall. She struggled to break loose. Amanda strode towards her.
"The rumors are true, you are a fairly good fighter. You could be of some use to me in the future." Madeline glared at her with a fiery passion. Who was this girl really? How was she this strong?
"We will meet again Madeline-chan, I shall make sure of that. Until then."
Fire crackled up Amanda's legs, and engulfed in fire, she vanished. Madeline collapsed onto the ground. Just who was Amanda Overbey?
Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga VS Kasumi Mayonaka Part 2! by theez
Author's Notes:
Okay, let's get this show on the road! This might end up being a REALLY long fight, because I have the habit of making one's that have swords and Keyblades and stuff short. Kasumi Mayonaka is Silverwolf's from Pirates of the Blue Mist in the Hoist the Color's series! Oh yeah, if any of this confuses you, the love story of Ezra never happened whatsoever in terms of this [you'll see why in the chapter.]
Ezra Uchiha or Hyuga swung his Keyblade at Kasumi Mayonaka, and Kasumi dodged. They were in a ridiculous fight, the purpose had died out about twenty minutes from where the fight began Ezra threw his Keyblade at Kasumi, and said, "Try to dodge this!" Kasumi smiled, and dodged the Keyblade, but was pummeled to the ground by Ezra, who smiled, "There!" Then the ground shook, and Kasumi flew out of it. She blasted the dirt and grass out of her hair, and looked at Ezra angrily, "THAT IS IT!" Ezra stepped back, and said, "Huh?" Kasumi sped at him, and Ezra tried to make his Keyblade appear, but it wouldn't work. His Keyblade finally appeared right when Kasumi made contact with Ezra. They both flew backwards, and when Kasumi caught herself, she panted hard. Ezra caught himself, and said, "Ngh.............." He got on one knee, holding his arm, "Whoah...................................." He fell onto the ground, and slipped into unconsciousness. Kasumi smiled, "How the Hero falls." She turned him over, and laid her head to his heart. Kasumi smiled, "No heartbeat." Then she widened her eyes at what she did. She had killed her only way back to her crew. Then she saw Ezra twitch, and said, "What the heck?" Ezra's hair turned white, and he said, "Do not underestimate the power of Light. Although..................................." Then, his hair turned back to blue, and a white fog went straight into Kasumi. Unlike any of the other's that had this happen, her hair didn't turn white. She held her head, and screamed loudly. "Get out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone said from inside of her, "No way! I hate that old body!" Kasumi heard a voice say, "Yo Light! This gives me more of a reason NOT to trust you! Stay outta this!" Kasumi looked up to find Ezra. He was pointing his Keyblade at her, "Would you mind if I stabbed you?" Kasumi jumped away, and said, "Why should I?!" Ezra smirked, he had answered that question WAY to many times, "Because I don't want you to die." Kasumi widened her eyes, "What?!" Ezra smiled, "Let's just say............Light can kill pretty easily. He almost got me." Kasumi looked at the ground, and said, "Okay." Ezra stabbed her in the belly, and said, "Now......................" He pulled the Keyblade out of her, and she saw a Light on the tip of his blade. Ezra smiled, pointed the Keyblade at himself, and Light came back into his body. Kasumi smiled, "Now, where were we?" Ezra scratched his forehead, "I think you just killed me." Kasumi hit him, and said, "Never die again!" Ezra rubbed his arm, and said, "Why?" Kasumi smirked, "Because I still need an escort back to my crew." But something was stirring on the inside. Was she growing fond of this boy? She shook her head, and Ezra said, "What's the matter?" Kasumi said, "Nothing, just a bit disconcerted." Ezra smiled kindly, "Do you want to stop? We can if you want." Kasumi tilted her head in wonder at what he said. No one had ever offered to stop fighting her. Heck, no one even got the chance. And she had almost ended his life! Wouldn't the normal person want to end her after that? Then again, this boy wasn't normal in the least. Ezra smiled, "I know what you're thinking. And I bet someone else would want to just end you, but I understand that you did it by accident. You need me, for now, at least. You'll probably kill me once we get to your crew." Ezra made a fighting stance, "Unless, on the slim chance that I DO win, then well................Uh......................." He scratched his head, "You know, I never actually thought about that part, I think I just wanted to fight with you." Kasumi smiled, "On the slim chance that you'll win. I think the battle's pretty even about now." Ezra smiled, and flew at Kasumi. She jumped away, and Ezra punched her into a rock, where he knocked her around for a while, with her unable to see and all. She flew out of the rock, caught herself, and right when Ezra made it to her, she said, "Hidden Release: Tsunami!" The massive wave swept over them, and Kasumi punched Ezra down, deeper into the water. Ezra struggled to breath, and whenever he tried to get back up for air, he was pushed down by Kasumi. He burst up, and panted. He swung his Keyblade at her, and she rode on the water like she was surfing. Ezra followed her, and said, "Running away!?" Then, she turned around, and punched him square on the nose. He held his nose, and said, "Whoah................." Blood trickled down his face, and ka-plooshed into the water. Ezra smiled, and said, "Wow." He sped at her full throttle, and said, "Hey!" He sped up more, until he was in front of Kasumi. He floated on the water in front of her. She had to stop. The water began to disperse, and they made it back on land. Ezra said, "So, how do you like the fight?" Kasumi panted, and smiled, "It's been good." Ezra smiled, "Uh, to end it, how about an energy struggle?" Kasumi shook her head, "Sorry, no beam or blast to clash with." They both smiled competitively, and locked hands. They pushed with full strength, and came to a stale-mate. And then, something they hadn't planned whatsoever happened. They kissed. For a split second, because Ezra blushed, and jumped away, and when he landed, made his Keyblade appear, not saying a word. Kasumi wove a few Hand Signs, took out a Kunai that she had taken from Ezra when she checked his heart beat, and held it out. It began to grow into a blue sword. She swung it, not saying a word. They ran at each other, and clashed swords. Finally, unable to contain his voice because he knew this was the end of the battle, said, "Listen, sorry about that. Got a bit carried away, didn't I?" Kasumi smiled, "Don't be, it's my fault to." Ezra smiled, and they both powered up to the max. But Ezra wasn't done. Neither was Kasumi. "Kaio-Ken times fifty!" "Water Style, Wave of Power Jutsu!" A blue and red light burst out of the clash, and fought. Finally, an explosion so massive that the Leaf village could see it took place. When all the smoke cleared, they were about 40 yards away from each other, back to back. They were both in the position as if they had just swung a really strong swing. Then, they got on one knee, and panted. Ezra smiled, and turned to look at Kasumi, who looked at him, and smiled. Then, realizing what they had done, they blushed, and turned away. Ezra twiddled his thumbs, and Kasumi grabbed her arm. She didn't understand. Maybe she did when she was little, but otherwise, she knew nothing concerning what she felt for this boy. Ezra on the other hand, was confused to the max about what he should do, Should I just lead her back to her ship? Should I let her decide what to do? Man, what a dilemma. He noticed Kasumi stand up, and walk next to him. She said, "Hey." Ezra said, "Yo." Kasumi sat down, and said, "So, now what?" Ezra shrugged lightly, "I have no idea, you decide." Kasumi tilted her head to the right, "Huh?" Ezra smiled, and said, "It is your choice: Do you want to go back to your crew? I'd be happy to take you there." Kasumi lied down, and said, "You know, I have no clue anymore." Ezra said as she bent her knee's, "What do you mean?" Kasumi smiled, and said, "I'm really confused at the moment. One moment, I'm in my cell. The next moment, you come as my prince in shining armor, next moment, we're fighting, and the next, we kiss, if only for a short time." Ezra nodded, "I understand what that means. I don't know what to do myself." Kasumi looked at him, confused, "What do you mean by that?" Ezra smiled, and took his Leaf Headband off, "Well, I have no where to go. My friends will probably hate me for siding with you, I won't be welcome back in the Leaf, and I wouldn't really want to either. So, I have no clue as to what the heck to do." Kasumi nodded, and Ezra lied back down next to her, in the same position. They hadn't realized how long their fight had taken. After a while, Ezra said, "Was there a reason you killed your mom and dad?" Kasumi looked at him in wonder, "What does that mean?" Ezra smiled at her, "Did you just do it for no good reason, or did you hate them? If that's a little personal, I understand." Kasumi said, "Well, I don't know. That was four years ago." Ezra smiled, "Well, if they were bad parents, I've been there before. I think I have six or seven parents by now, if my first father has remarried. All of them besides one hated me." Kasumi looked at him with no expression at all, "So, what do you want to do now?" Ezra smiled, "Well, I would train, but these injuries don't bode well." He held up his Keyblade arm, and Kasumi noticed that it was broken. Ezra smiled, "I would pop a Senzu Bean, but seeing as I don't have any." Kasumi nodded, and said, "So, should we just wait for it to heal?" Ezra said, "Only if you want to." Kasumi nodded, and said, "Guess we will. Listen.........I don't know what it is I feel for you, but how about we try out a relationship?" Ezra smiled, "I'm game for that." They high fived, signalling the end of their long, grueling battle.
End Notes:
Haha, EXTREMELY corny ending. Kasumi is Silverwolf's OC from Pirates of the Mist in the Hoist the Color's Series. Oh yeah, before I forget, thanks Sasaui Uchiha for reviewing! I hope you liked this!
This Arena Reveals the Future Of Fighting!? Luke Uchiha VS Sasuke Uchiha! by theez
Author's Notes:
Sasuke is definitely NOT my character, while Luke is [Drum Roll please]....................Ezra's little boy from the future!! You have to read Naruto GX to find out who Ezra's wife is, Heehee :). Also, this takes place during some point in Naruto GX.
Sasuke Uchiha walked into an arena, and said, "What the heck...........?" He looked around, and the arena turned a bright white. Sasuke closed his eyes, and when he opened them, he noticed that the Arena was floating in a place with a gray surrounding. He looked around for any sign for a person, and said, "What did I do to get here?" He lied down, made sure that there was for sure no one there, and took a nap, since he hadn't slept that much last night.

A small, eight year old boy with a blue.......well, everything. He had long hair reaching down to his hips. The top of his hair was spiky with Sky Blue, and when it came down to his shoulders, the shade turned into a dark blue, and straightened, symbolizing his mother and father. His Jacket was Sky blue on the sleeves, and turning into dark blue. His pants and shoes were Dark Blue, since his mother told him his father only really cared about the hair. He looked around, and said, "So, where am I going?" He checked his watch, and said, "Still have a while till dinner. Apparently, Uncle Naruto and Aunt Hinata are coming. Hmmm...........I could really use a fight." Apparently, he shared his father's love for fighting. He smiled, "Hopefully, mom is okay with all of this. She won't even marry again, which is bad from what Jake says. Well, he does lie to me all the time." He scratched his forehead, and said, "Whatever." He looked at an arena, and said, "Okay......................I wonder if anyone's in there?" He walked in, and the arena instantly turned a blinding white light. He held his hands to his eyes, and said, "Ngh!!!!!!!!!" He opened his eyes to find someone familiar, sleeping. The boy looked at his uncle, and said, "Is that Uncle Sasuke?" He walked over, and said, "Hmmm...........It is Uncle Sasuke................." He crouched down, and woke his Uncle up, "Uncle Sasuke............." Sasuke's eyes flickered open, and he said, "WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP!?" The Blue Haired boy said, "Uh, cause I wanted to?" Sasuke jumped up, and thought, This kid looks like Ezra................Hmmm........ The boy said, "Uncle Sasuke, will you fight me?" Sasuke smiled, "Sure. If you tell me your name." The boy smiled, "I'm Luke Uchiha." Sasuke smiled, "I see." Luke smiled, and said, "Alright, now it's time for the fight of the day!" He ran at Sasuke, who stood there. Luke punched him straight in the gut, and Sasuke keeled over. Luke double punched Sasuke to the ground. Sasuke stammered up, and said, "Man, I should stop underestimating little kids." Luke said defensively, "I am not a little kid! I'm eight years old!" He and Sasuke clashed punches, and Sasuke smiled, "I see. Well, then Uncle Sasuke is going to have to fight you as hard as he can!" They both jumped away, and ran at each other. They locked hands, and pushed each other. Then, Luke jumped up. Sasuke jumped up, and they met each other in midair. Luke punched Sasuke in the face. Sasuke kicked Luke in the face, and Luke fell to the ground. He panted, and Sasuke fell to the ground. They exchanged blows, and when Sasuke saw an opening, he pulled his sword. He swung it, but Luke caught it in his hand. They struggled, and Luke took Sasuke's sword. Sasuke jumped away, and Luke slashed. Sasuke moved his head to the right, and Luke moved it close to his neck, "I win." Sasuke smiled, "Not quite." He grabbed his sword, took it from Luke, and slashed. Luke shot a Ki blast before Sasuke could send it through his neck. Sasuke jumped away, and Luke smiled, "I should show you something new." He held out his hand, and a sword appeared. Sasuke said, "That isn't a Keyblade, is it?" Luke smiled, "Sadly, no. Inanimate Object summoning!" Sasuke sweat dropped, and said, "Alright............." They clashed swords, and Luke smiled, "This is it. I'm better then my father, right?" Sasuke said, "Maybe. If I knew who the heck your father was." Luke gasped, and flung himself away. Sasuke swung at him from below, and Luke swung from the sky. They clashed, and Luke said, "Now................." He sent chakra through his blade, "Chidori Blade!" The blade turned an electric blue, and Sasuke gasped, but before he could escape, Luke grabbed his arm, "You aren't getting away!" A slashing noise came across the arena, and Luke appeared behind Sasuke. Sasuke got on one knee, and panted, "Ngh..........................I, think I know who your father is by now." Luke ran up at him, and they clashed. Luke said, "Oh yeah?! Who!?" He didn't know who the heck his father was, he had died the first day Luke was alive. At least, for him that was true. Sasuke smiled, and broke the clash, "Y-You're Ezra's little boy, aren't you?" Luke stopped running at him, and stammered, "E-Ezra? Mommy never told me his name....................." Sasuke chuckled, and Luke yelled, "What's so funny!?" They ran at each other, and Luke decided that to end it, he had to go hard. So, he flipped up wards, and diagonally slashed. Sasuke dodged, but Luke appeared behind him, and poked him with the tip of the sword. Sasuke jumped, and said, "Okay, okay, I lose." Luke smiled, and then Sasuke whispered, "Not." He punched, and Luke flew backwards. Luke caught himself, made his sword Disappeared, and punched Sasuke away, "Just like you, you always fight dirty." Sasuke got on his feet, and said, "WHAT WAS THAT?!" He wove hand signs, and put his hand between his legs, "CHIDORI!!!!!!!!" He disappeared, and reappeared next to Luke. He kicked Luke up without the Chidori, and continued to attack him upwards. Then, he grabbed Luke with the Chidori, threw him up, and jabbed him with the Chidori when he fell down. Then, Sasuke pummeled him to the ground with one nice jab of the Chidori. Luke stammered up, and said, "Ngh...............No fair." Sasuke took a Kunai out of his pocket, and said, "Then how about this?" He threw the Kunai. Behind his back, Luke made a few hand signs, and when he caught the Kunai, said, "How about this! My father's invention: Chidori Kunai!!!!!" The Kunai was enveloped by by a Chidori, and Luke threw it. But unfortunately, it landed on the ground. Sasuke chuckled, "Dude, in order to use that, it has to have enough to explode." Luke threw a Kunai at the Kunai, and when they made contact, the Chidori Kunai exploded. Sasuke tried to get away, but got caught in it. Luckily, when the smoke cleared, Sasuke was on his knee, panting. Luke smiled, "You should know that it isn't the power that makes the Kunai explode, it's the contact. It has to make contact with metal, thats why it's so good in a factory or something like that." Sasuke smiled, and said, "So, you should be off, your mother wouldn't like it if you were late." Luke gasped, and held his head, "Oh no!" Sasuke smiled, "But wait. You're Ezra's son, right?" Luke shrugged, "I don't know." Sasuke smiled, "Probably, that hair is awesome for that. This is something he would always say: Never give up." Luke smiled, and they faded away. Luke's last words were, "Uncle Sasuke! You'll see me again! I promise! Never forget me, and never forget yourself! Remember, this arena reveals the Future of Fighting!"

End Notes:
That was a REALLY short battle, but oh well.............Hope you liked it! Sasuke belongs to the official Naruto Series, while Luke and Ezra belong to me!
Kasumi Mayonaka VERSUS Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga by silverwolf1213
Author's Notes:
I'm so sorry this took so long! It took me forever to plan it out, and plus, I was worried about butchering Ezra's character... *nervous laugh*

Yes, this is a different version of theez's battle. We decided to write our own fights between our characters XD

Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga belongs to theez in his Naruto GX series while Kasumi Mayonaka is my character of my Hoist the Colors series.

Well, enough chit-chat, let's get this show on the road then :D
The light blue sky sat like a large blanket over the busy village that was Konoha. People walked to and fro, completing the errands that made up their daily lives. Every now and then, a ninja could be seen running across the colorful rooftops of the buildings. Happy faces appeared amongst the crowds in the markets and in the streets. Between the shinobi and the civilians, there was only tranquility.

There was one aura, however, that inwardly cursed the happy village.

Seated on one cemented rooftop, a girl stared out over the village. She was perched on a random bench that was most likely used for the inhabitants of the building for gazing out over their town.

The girl’s right leg was crossed over the other, her black pants crinkling just a bit. She was also wearing a white T-shirt and a red camisole, both of which hugged her body. Her arms, which were crossed across her chest, were covered with red elbow-length fingerless gloves.

Her coal black eyes looked out over the happy village, and she scowled. She turned her head to the side to stare at something else, and her brilliant long blue hair shook ever so slightly with the head movement.

She huffed in boredom, but she knew that if she bothered to get up, then she would be caught by her reformation team at some point. It was a lot easier to sit and wait for them, if they even did find her.

She let her head lean back slightly, and she closed her eyes, losing herself in her thoughts. The three inch high-heeled boot of her left leg lightly tapped on the ground, creating a soft rhythm. She gently rubbed her right arm, and her fingers came in contact with metal. A grimace crossed her face as she remembered the four chakra bracelets that were placed on her arms and legs, preventing her from using chakra.

“Stupid village…” she muttered quietly.

A sudden presence alerted her that she was not alone. Her black eyes shot open, and she looked up to see a random kid jumping onto the roof that she was seated on. The girl cocked an eyebrow at him, though he didn’t seem to notice that she was there.

He had bright sky blue hair with slightly contrasting blue eyes. He was sporting a red jacket, black pants, and some very worn-looking sneakers.

While the girl had been scrutinizing him from afar, the boy finally realized that he was being watched. He glanced over at her and pointed to her.

“Hey, do you know where I can find a Kasumi Mayonaka? Sometimes known as the Blue Tiger of the Mist?” the boy asked as he scratched his head sheepishly.

The girl’s mouth fell open a bit at the genuinely curious tone in his voice. Did this kid honestly not know that he was talking to the Blue Pirate captain herself?

Kasumi smirked as she shrugged. “Why are you looking for her?”

The boy slumped. “Well, I ran into my sister earlier today, and she said she was looking for this pirate captain that she was supposed to be guarding. Turns out that the pirate ran off… again.”

“Again? Sounds like quite the sly devil,” the girl smiled.

“So I’ve heard,” the boy shrugged. “I just figured since I’m bored out of my mind, I’d help Hinata out with tracking her down.”

“Hinata?” Kasumi asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

The boy’s blue eyes widened in surprised. “Oh, yeah, sorry. Hinata’s my sister. And I’m Ezra. Ezra Hyuuga. Or Ezra Uchiha, whichever you prefer. And who are you?”

“Uchiha?” Kasumi’s eyes narrowed in disbelief, but she decided not to push the matter. She wiped away her confused expression to plaster her signature cocky smirk on her face. “Do you always throw your name around to random strangers?”

The younger boy blinked a few times in surprise, but he quickly replaced it with a smile. “Well, when I want to be polite, then yes, yes I do.”

Kasumi chuckled at his naivety. She stood up from her seat and walked to the edge of the roof, passing right by the boy. He glanced at her in suspicion. “You should always find out your company’s identity before giving away your own,” the girl said as she looked about ready to jump away.

Ezra narrowed his eyes. “What was your name again? I don’t believe I caught it.”

The girl turned her head enough to send him a triumphant and cunning smile. “Kasumi Mayonaka.” And with that, she leaped off the roof to go find a more peaceful place to sit and relax.

Surprised, the boy ran to the edge of the roof to look out towards her. He watched her jump across the rooftops, and he smiled excitedly. Ezra quickly followed after her, putting on a burst of speed to catch up.

Kasumi immediately noticed that the boy was following, and she inwardly groaned. Unfortunately, he was fast, and she really wasn’t in the mood for dealing with pests at the moment.

The pirate captain made it to the training grounds that she had previously been in with the Team Kurenai. Lucky for her, the members of the shinobi team were still scattered around the village looking for her.

However, her luck seemed to be short lived when Ezra finally landed a few yards from her.

“So, mind telling me what kind of person the Blue Tiger of the Mist is?” Ezra asked as he locked both of his hands behind his head.

Kasumi turned around to look at him, glaring her coal eyes into him. “Why does someone like you even need to know? As far as I know, you weren’t assigned as one of my babysitters.”

“True enough. I’m just curious. I’ve heard a lot about you, both positive and negative, actually,” Ezra said as he shrugged.

The girl scoffed. “Heh, anything positive you’ve heard about me must have been before I left the Mist Village.”

The boy shook his head. “No, actually. My sister said something about you making her more confident in herself. That’s about when you ran off again, if I’m correct.”

In the blink of an eye, Kasumi was standing in front of Ezra, her black eyes glowering into his own blue ones. “Shut your mouth, you brat.”

Ezra quickly backed away from her to stay away from her darkening energy. “You know… Names don’t do well for me…”

“Ha! Yeah, well, stupid Leaf shinobi annoy me to no end, so we’re even,” Kasumi jeered. She turned around to walk away, her black heels digging into the earth with each stomp she took.

“You know, you hurt Hinata earlier today, before you went and made her more confident,” Ezra said, becoming more serious as he sent a threatening gaze towards the retreating girl’s back. “I hate it when people insult my family.”

“Boohoo,” the pirate muttered as she shook her head exasperatedly, still walking away.

“Fight me.”

Kasumi froze in place. She slowly turned her head to look at him, and she narrowed her eyes in suspicion. “Excuse me?”

“I want to fight you,” Ezra clarified.

“And why is that?” the captain asked, turning so that she fully faced him. She dug her hands into her hips as she raised an eyebrow at him.

“Well, if you’re as strong as they say you are, I want a nice challenge,” Ezra shrugged. “And, maybe, if I fight you, I’ll get a better idea of what kind of person you are. Especially since you’re so defensive about it yourself.”

The girl glared daggers at him. She shook her head slightly as she crossed her arms. “I can’t exactly put up a decent match anyway. Your oh so wonderful village placed these ever so lovely chakra bracelets on me,” she said, finishing up with a strong sense of sarcasm as she talked of the Leaf Village.

In a flash, Ezra was standing beside her, easily breaking off the metal chain on her right arm. Kasumi’s eyes widened as she pushed him away.

“Excuse me! What do you think you’re doing?!” she shrieked in shock at the sudden invasion of personal space.

“Taking the chakra bracelets off so we can fight,” Ezra said simply.

The Blue Tiger of the Mist stared incredulously at him. She quickly ran through all the different scenarios and results in her head before she finally smirked. “Alright, go for it then.”

Ezra grinned and proceeded to rip the metal ring off her other arm. Then he bent down to tear off the bracelets on her ankles, and he blushed a bit at his position on the ground: on his knees, with her standing above him.

It was both lucky and unlucky for him that she didn’t notice the reason for his reddening cheeks. Lucky, because she didn’t comment on it. Unlucky, because the moment he broke the metal chains, she lifted the sharp heel of her boot to press harshly into his shoulder.

Kasumi leaned in slightly to whisper into his ear. “You just made a huge mistake.”

Before Ezra could even respond, she pushed her foot against him, roughly and strongly shoving him backwards towards the forest. He crashed into the bark of a tree, breaking the trunk in half. He pulled himself up, wincing at the pain.

The pirate stretched her arms over her head, relishing in the feeling of chakra flowing through her again. She pulled her arms back in a lazy stretch as she smirked at the boy pulling himself up from his spot on the ground.

“Hmm, you know,” Kasumi called out, catching his attention, “normally, I would have left the scene by now. If you want to fight me so badly, you had better show me a decent challenge that will keep my interest.”

Ezra grinned widely. “Alright, you got it!”

He rapidly ran up to her, hurling a punch towards her head. She quickly flicked her wrist in an upward position, deflecting his hand. Ezra countered with a roundhouse kick, and she ducked under his leg. Placing her hand on the ground as leverage, she tried to kick his own legs in an attempt to trip him.

Ezra jumped into a back flip to dodge, and the moment his feet touched the ground, he disappeared. Kasumi’s eyes widened, but she quickly fell into a defensive stance. Her eyes glanced nervously back and forth, up and down, trying to locate him.

In a split second, Ezra appeared behind her, a kunai raised above him, ready to strike. She quickly turned around to counter the knife with the heel of her boot. Metal clashed with heel, neither giving in.

“Hmm… he’s faster than I thought,” the girl thought to herself. She inwardly smirked. “Maybe this will be interesting.”

The two simultaneously jumped away, throwing themselves into fighting stances. “Wow, from what I’ve seen so far, you really live up to your name,” Ezra nodded.

“Is that a compliment?” Kasumi asked with a small smile tugging on her lips.

“If you want it to be, then sure!” the boy grinned.

“Well, I’m not great at returning them,” the pirate smirked. “My sincerest apologies,” she added, lacing her voice with unhidden sarcasm.

“That’s alright. I’m not exactly used to receiving them anyway,” Ezra shrugged.

“Spare me the sob story,” Kasumi said, rolling her coal eyes in annoyance.

“Alright, whatever you say,” he smiled. “Let’s just continue then.”

The Blue Pirate captain grinned deviously as she threw her hands into one special hand sign. “Hidden Elemental Release: Water Manipulation Jutsu.”

She waved her arms in front of her, and they finally halted as they faced Ezra. The movement of her arms brought a large stream of water that she had sucked from the atmosphere. The air was drier and lighter as a result, but the two fighters barely even noticed.

With a flip of her arms, the water jet flew straight at her opponent. Ezra quickly dodged the stream of water, only to find that Kasumi was rapidly sending a variety of water missiles at him from all directions. Ezra’s eyes widened in surprise, and he jumped straight up into the air to avoid the water attacks.

While he was suspended in the air, he let the dark energy inside him take over his body. His sky blue hair turned darker, and his eyes descended into a blacker shade than his normal blue. His red jacket changed into a black one.

Kasumi growled as she swung her arm at Ezra’s form in the air, and a water whip lashed around to fling towards him. The new dark aura surrounding the boy easily deflected the attack as Ezra landed on the ground.

The girl standing only a few yards away from him glared at him. “What are you?” she asked.

“I am Dark,” the person said. The voice was much deeper than the happy-go-lucky tone that Kasumi had been accustomed to. “I am a spirit who resides in Ezra’s body.”

The pirate smirked. “Alright, just more of you to defeat then.”

“Do not underestimate me, Kasumi Mayonaka,” Dark said with a smile.

“Whatever. Enough talk,” the girl replied. Her hands quickly flew through the correct signs before she yelled out, “Water Style: Tsunami Strike!”

Water suddenly accumulated from the grassy area around her, leaving the once green of the small spot to be a crunchy brown. The liquid rose high into air to form a massive wave. The pirate captain’s arm swung down, and the wave followed the movement, swooshing down to crash on the boy. The field instantly flooded with the water, and Kasumi easily stood on top of it all. Her arms were crossed lazily over her chest as she walked across it.

Her coal eyes roamed across the water, looking for any sign of life. It was then she noticed the bubbles continuously fizzing to the surface. She narrowed her eyes at the spot, and she instantly raised her hand towards it. Her spread fingers immediately clenched into a tight fist, and the water reacted to its master.

The artificial lake seemed to tighten its hold, clasping the boy’s body beneath the surface. Dark could feel his body being squeezed by the water’s grip while also being sucked down further and further down under.

“Dark, let me take over again,” Ezra’s voice echoed in his own mind. Forcing himself against the water’s clutch, Dark nodded.

The dark energy that had engulfed the boy just moments before receded as quickly as it had appeared. His hair, his eyes, and his clothes changed back to their normal colors. As soon as Ezra’s eyes turned back to his regular blue, he blinked once to reveal a stunning red with a black star design.

“Mangekyou Sharingan!” he hissed underwater. “Amaterasu!”

Black flames appeared in the middle of Kasumi’s lake, instantly swallowing up the water. The girl scowled in confusion and anger as her water instantly evaporated with the fire. She jumped away as the water withdrew into nothing and the flames grew larger. She steered away from the black fire long enough for Ezra to deactivate his Mangekyou Sharingan.

She crouched down on the branch of a tree, staring at the boy curiously. “So you really are an Uchiha, eh? The Mangekyou Sharingan… Impossible… There were only supposed to be two surviving Uchiha…”

The boy shrugged as he looked up at her. “It’s a long and complicated story that we really don’t need to go into.”

“Fine by me. I don’t much care for other people’s life stories anyway,” Kasumi grinned evilly.

She pushed off her perch on the branch, performing a front flip in midair. She came down towards her opponent with the heel of her boot aiming at his head. His Sharingan quickly converted to his Byakugan, and he instantly countered her attack with a kunai.

Kasumi flipped sideways to try a roundhouse kick, but Ezra was easily able to block. She hurled an uppercut his way, but he moved to the side to dodge. He then brought his leg out to kick her in the side, but she performed a back handspring to put some distance between herself and him.

However, the moment she straightened up, she was met face to face with her enemy as he jumped at her. She only had time to throw her arms into an X formation to shield herself as he threw a punch at her. He pushed his fist at her, trying to break her block.

The Blue Tiger kicked him in the stomach, flinging him backwards into a tree. He pulled himself up off the ground just in time to see her send a giant water dragon towards him.

The blue-haired boy activated the combination of Sharingan and Byakugan, the Byakkingan. Kasumi stared at his eyes in wonder, both surprised and intrigued with this strange kekkei genkai.

However, she didn’t have time to dwell on it, as Ezra was able to dodge the dragon’s attack. Then he shot a beam of energy out towards the dragon, splitting the creature into mere droplets of water.

Ezra and Kasumi stood about twenty yards away from each other, staring each other down. The boy broke the tension with a genuine smile. “So, have I proven to be a worthy challenge?”

The girl smirked. “Conclusions can only be made at the very end. But don’t get your hopes up.”

“Alright, alright. Let’s see how this ends then,” Ezra grinned.

A bright golden light suddenly appeared around him, and his electric blue hair spiked up into a new blonde color. He reached his Super Saiyan 2 form, and he slid into a fighting stance. The newly transformed boy cupped his hands together so that his wrists connected. A sphere of gleaming light appeared between his palms.

“Kame…” he growled.

The ball grew significantly in size.

“Hame…” he added.

Kasumi quickly used her kekkei genkai to summon water from both the air and the land to create a large orb of liquid in front of her.

“HHHAAA!” Ezra yelled.

The sphere in his hands exploded from its confines, shooting a large beam of energy towards his opponent. Kasumi’s water orb did the same, jetting out to clash with Ezra’s attack. A giant explosion ensued, throwing both fighters in opposite directions. Kasumi was thrown against a tree, her head slamming with full force against the trunk. She clutched it in pain, her mind throbbing now. Ezra skidded backwards into the dirt, stopping only when his back hit a tree. His spine ached from the injury, and he groaned a bit.

But nevertheless, both fighters dragged themselves into standing positions. Both were panting heavily.

“How many more tricks do you have up that sleeve of yours?” Kasumi asked, a tired smirk appearing on her face.

Ezra’s Kamehameha attack had taken a lot of his energy, and he was finally reverted back to his normal form. He smiled at the girl standing across from him. “Just one.” A large weapon appeared in his hand, and he held it up in front of his face as he smirked. “My Keyblade.”

“Pfft, that’s a stupid name,” the blue-haired girl scoffed.

“Whatever, at least it packs a nice punch,” Ezra said.

“We’ll see about that,” Kasumi smiled. Her hands fell into her special hand sign, allowing her to activate her kekkei genkai. “Hidden Elemental Release: Water Manipulation Jutsu.” She held her right arm in front of her face, and water accumulated to form a claw around her hand and arm.

The two locked eyes, and even though no words were spoken, it was clear that the end of the battle was approaching.

Simultaneously, the two leaped forward, raising their arms at each other. Ezra’s Keyblade and Kasumi’s water claw just missed each other when the pair passed each other. However, the attacks had made contact on the other’s body.

Ezra kneeled to the ground, coughing vigorously as his chest heaved with blood. Kasumi fell to her knees, clutching her stomach as blood dripped from her torso.

“It is my time!” an excited voice echoed inside Ezra’s mind, and he gasped. The boy clawed at his chest and his head, hoping to prevent what he knew was coming.

But it was too late. For a split second, Ezra’s sky blue hair flashed white before a white smoke emerged from his mouth. His hair was back to normal, but the loss of energy made him collapse to the grassy ground, frozen in shock. The white smog floated quickly over to the pirate; Kasumi sensed the approaching danger, and she instantly turned around to see what was going on. The moment her head turned around, the strange smoke entered through her mouth. A cold yet burning feeling overwhelmed her senses, and she gasped in an attempt to breathe in air, but she only felt like she was suffocating.

“Yes! I have finally attained a new body!” a malicious voice laughed gleefully in the Blue Pirate captain’s mind.

“What?! Who are you?!” Kasumi gasped out, choking on each word as the drowning sensation continued.

The pirate’s hair color continuously blazed between its normal blue and a pure white. Even though the unfamiliar fog was in her mind, Kasumi could practically see the mysterious person who had entered her body. He was similar appearing to Ezra and Dark, only he had white hair and lighter eyes.

“I am Light,” the voice said, and Kasumi could hear the triumphant smile in his tone. “And I think I’ll have a lot of fun using the Blue Tiger of the Mist as my new body.”

The captain’s eyes widened in surprise. She grasped her head with both hands, and her hair shimmered back to blue with tints of white trying to take over. “You can go to hell! Get out of my body, you sick freak!” she screamed out.

Kasumi’s scream awoke Ezra from his dazed state on the ground. He clutched his Keyblade and stood up to face the girl as she quivered in her standing position, trying to force the spirit out of her.

“Kasumi! Hold still! I need to stab you!” Ezra yelled out to the girl.

The Blue Tiger furrowed her eyebrows at that statement. She glanced up to glare at him, despite the pain that was pounding in her head. “Excuse me?!”

“Light will kill you if you don’t let me take him back into my body!” the boy said, raising his weapon in her direction.

The girl bit her bottom lip in thought. Different ideas and strategies quickly swam through her mind as she tried to pick the best option. On the one hand, she would die if she tried to get the spirit out herself by just yelling at it; Light would end up killing her if she kept fighting him. However, if she let Ezra stab her, he could kill her too if he really wanted.

Deep in the corner of her mind, Kasumi somewhat doubted that Ezra would really want to kill her. He seemed too kind and genuine to kill her just like that. It was both an assumption and an observation. But as the old saying goes, ‘To assume makes an ass out of you and me.’ And years of piracy taught her to never put her trust in anyone.

“Forget this,” Kasumi snarled in her mind. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath in concentration as she decided on her plan.

Ezra took her moment of deliberation as the okay to strike. He leaped forward, wielding his Keyblade over his head.

Everything moved so fast as the boy brought his weapon to stab the girl’s torso. But just before his blade made contact, Ezra furrowed his eyebrows.

He couldn’t be too sure, as the scene had moved too fast to even comprehend. But he thought that he saw Kasumi perform hand signs right before he made his strike. Ezra silently wondered if he had imagined it.

“Hidden Elemental Release: Blood Bending Jutsu,” she thought quickly to herself as she performed the correct hand signs with the speed of light.

One hand waved over her chest, right above her heart, and her body instantly grew limp as she slowed her blood flow down.

“What?! Her body is slowing down?! What is she doing?!” Light thought in confusion and anger as he realized that Kasumi was shutting her body down. “Is she killing herself?! Is she trying to get me killed too?!”

Ezra’s blade made contact with its target, creating another gash across her stomach. He brought his Keyblade back away from her, and a white smoke flitted almost innocently around the tip of the blade. The boy inhaled deeply, letting the fog course through his body once again before finally nestling in his mind. A sharp burning pierced his head, but it quickly subsided, as he had grown used to the pain.

Ezra looked back up to see Kasumi on the ground, unconscious. His blue eyes widened as he dropped to his knees beside her. He gently nudged her shoulder, trying to wake her.

“Did Light kill her?” he thought worriedly to himself. He was about to check her breathing and heartbeat when he was stopped.

Kasumi’s hand shot up to grab his jacket threateningly. Her eyes opened, and she glared at him. “Keep your weirdo spirits to yourself, got it?” she growled. Her voice sounded more tired than angry, Ezra noted.

The boy smiled at her. “Unfortunately, he’s always trying to escape and steal other people’s bodies. Even more unlucky, I have to keep him inside me to keep him contained.”

Despite her exhaustion at almost killing herself, she chuckled. “You’re a strange kid, you know that?” Ezra visibly flinched at the word ‘strange’, as any type of name stung his heart. Kasumi noticed this as she eased back to rest on the ground, and she smirked. “That wasn’t an insult. Strange is a good thing.”

The blue-haired boy smiled happily at her. “Cool. I’ll take it as a compliment then.” Kasumi scoffed as she rolled her eyes, and Ezra’s grin grew even bigger. “Hey! It looks like you did give me a compliment after all.” The girl on the ground glanced at him out of the corner of her eyes to see him smirking down at her. “And you said you weren’t good at giving them.”

The pirate shook her head in disbelief and wonder. “Whatever. Don’t get used to it.”

“Understood,” Ezra grinned at her.

Despite herself, Kasumi returned his enthusiastic grin with a small smile of her own. It was so out of character for her, but she decided that it was due to the exhaustion from the battle and her near suicidal attempt that she was genuinely smiling at someone.

“Ezra!” a soft voice yelled out from a few yards away.

The two previous fighters looked over to see Team Kurenai running up to them. The moment the shinobi team appeared, the squad leader pulled the pirate off the ground. Kurenai seemed even more annoyed at being led on a wild goose chase, and she had a firm grasp on Kasumi’s right shoulder. Shino held her other shoulder to make sure she didn’t attempt an escape.

It was then that Kurenai noticed that the chakra bracelets were not on her arms or her ankles. “Kasumi,” she growled, “where are your chakra bracelets?”

“I took them off,” Ezra said before the pirate could even say anything. The four members of the ninja team turned to look at him in surprise. “I wanted to fight her, so I broke them off.”

Kurenai scowled at him. “Tsunade and I will have a talk with you later, Ezra.”

The boy smiled as he secretly rolled his eyes. Kurenai and Shino turned away to lead Kasumi back to her cell, where she would most likely have another meeting with the Fifth Hokage. Kiba and Akamaru followed behind, making sure the Blue Tiger of the Mist didn’t attempt another escape.

Hinata was about to follow her team when she stopped to look back at her brother. “S-So…” she started as she glanced at the blue-haired boy, “who w-won the b-battle?”

Ezra opened his mouth to reply, but no words came out as he thought about the end of his and Kasumi’s fight. Light had interrupted everything by attempting to take over Kasumi’s body. Ezra had stabbed her in order to force Light out of her body, but if his vision was correct, the girl had also performed some kind of jutsu. There was no way Kasumi fell unconscious because of a cut from his Keyblade; he knew she was too strong for that. That must have meant that she threw herself unconscious to get Light out of her mind.

But he wasn’t even sure if she had performed a jutsu. Everything had moved too fast for him to notice, so he could have just been imagining it all. He inwardly cursed himself for deactivating his Byakkingan during that final blow; it would have really helped to observe what on earth happened.

Ezra wasn’t even sure if he could say that he had won. He had only stabbed her to retrieve Light; that wasn’t part of the fight. However, Kasumi fell to the ground, unconscious, directly after he had struck her. But then there was always the fact that she really could have used a jutsu to do that to herself.

The boy shook his head in confusion, not even understanding what had happened himself.

Instead of explaining all of this to the inquiring shinobi, Ezra just shrugged as he looked at his sister. “I don’t know. I guess we just came to a stalemate.”

Hinata’s eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly replaced her shocked expression with a small smile. “W-What did y-you end up l-learning about t-the Blue Tiger of the M-Mist?” she asked curiously with a sly smile.

Ezra locked his fingers behind his head as he gazed up at the sky in deep thought. A tiny smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he thought of his fight with Kasumi and the comments exchanged between them.

“She’s… complicated…” he said with a laugh. Hinata laughed right along with him, and the two turned to head back to the Hokage’s Tower.
End Notes:
I never think my battles are any good, and since the majority of this is fighting, I'm very nervous to hear what you guys thought.

In the meantime, I'm going to have to think about which characters I want to put in a fight next ;D

Please tell me how I did in this fight. I really hope to get better in my battle scenes, so please tell me what needs work.

Thanks for reading! You're awesome!
Ezra Uchiha/Hyuga VS Kina Katachi. And Then A Small Secret Battle! by theez
Author's Notes:
Well, I just read Never Too Late, and I loved it! And I thought, "Well, Ezra and Kina are both alike in many way's. So, why not a fight?" Kina Katachi is Sasaui Uchiha's OC from Never Too Late.
zA girl with blond hair, a yellow shirt, and white pants sat on a bench. Crying. She cried because of her heritage. She heard a voice, a boy, "HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" She looked up, and saw a boy with Electric Blue Hair, and a Red Jacket with Black Pant's. She noticed that he looked a bit like Sasuke, but didn't think much of it. The boy ran up to her, and said, "What are you crying about?" The girl looked at him, and noticed that he had an understanding look, which was kind of weird to her. The girl smiled at him enthusiastically, and said, "No reason!" The boy fell over, and said, "Ow." The girl gasped, and said, "Oh no! Are you-" The boy stood up, and smiled, "Don't worry. I fall off of building's and I'm not injured. Ezra Uchiha. Or Hyuuga. Can't wrap my head around that...............Hyuuchiha!!!!!" He looked at her confused face, and smiled happily, "Just stick to one or the other." The girl smiled at him, and said, "I'm Kina Katachi!" Ezra closed his eyes, something was.........familiar about that name. Kina thought the same about Ezra, but couldn't wrap her head around it. Ezra shook his head, and said, "So, you wanna do something?" Kina looked at him, confused, "Huh? What do you mean?" Ezra smiled kindly at her, and said, "Well, since you were crying just now, and since we're gonna be friends-wait, if you want to be friends." He smiled at her, and said, "You don't have to be." Kina tilted her head, and said, "Huh?" Ezra looked at her, and said, "I mean, I know a good amount of people who hate me." Kina quickly hugged him, and said, "Of course I want to go! Where should we? Ichiraku? I bet we could-" Ezra, being caught off guard and also knowing who she was going to talk about, said, "Find Naruto there, yup." Kina laughed, and said, "You know, you remind me of a friend I once had." Ezra smiled, and said, "Same to you. Now, how the heck do you know Naruto?"

At Ichiraku, Ezra and Kina walked through the little curtains. Ayame said, "Hey! One of our favorite customers!!!!!!" Ezra smiled at her, and said, "Hello." Ayame looked at Kina, and said, "Hello Kina." Kina smiled, and Ezra looked at Ayame happily, "Just some Ramen for me. Kina?" Kina smiled, and said, "I'll take some Ramen to." Ezra smiled, and they sat down. Kina said, "So, what do you like to do?" Ezra smiled, "Duel, Fight, Read, uh...........I don't like to study. My brother's personality, although I do like my brother." Kina said, "Who is your brother?" Ezra smiled, "Sasuke." Kina smiled, "By the way, he's Sasuke Uchiha, right? Hopw are you alive, all Uchiha's are-" Ezra smiled, "Dead. I know. You see, I was recreated by modern tech, and given Hyuuga genes." Kina smiled, "I see." Ezra nodded as Ayame put bowls in front of them. Kina said, "So, you like fighting?" Ezra nodded, "Yup." Kina smiled, "I do to!" Ezra smiled, and put his chop stick's into his bowl, "Alright, just let me finish............." He pushed the ramen around in the bowl to make it bundled up, squeezed the entire bunch of noodles, and threw it up. He opened his mouth, and the ramen fell in. He chewed, and gulped. Kina laughed, and ate her ramen. When they finished, Kina said, "Do you want to fight?" Ezra nodded, and said eagerly, "Yeah!" Kina smiled, and said with the same enthusiasm, "Alright!" Ezra smiled, and ran to the training field, "Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ezra and Kina stood across from each other. Kina created a fighting stance. Ezra stood there, and smiled, "Alright. Come at me!" Kina smiled, and said, "Alright!" She ran at Ezra, who without moving a muscle, moved to the right. Kina smiled, and ran at him. He caught her arm, and said, "Alright.................Maybe I'm to good for you." Ezra moved to knee her, but she kneed him to. They grabbed their knee's, and said, "OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ezra and Kina punched each other in the face, and they fell down. Ezra smiled, and said, "Okay, plan B." He made his Keyblade appear, and Kina smiled, "The Keyblade." Ezra fell over, and said, "How do you know-" Kina smiled, "I just heard rumors." Ezra smiled, and Kina said, "Okay, I'll use my plan B. Earth Style: Rockform!" Rocks began to float up to her, and surround her. Ezra smiled, and threw his Keyblade up. He wove hand signs, and said, "Chidori Keyblade!" He caught his Keyblade, and ran up to Kina. A Chidori was running through it, and he sliced at her. But she didn't flinch or fall over. He hadn't made a dent. Ezra smiled, "Defuse!" His One Keyblade disappeared, replaced by two: Oathkeeper and Oblivion. He slashed rapid slashes, when he saw an opening. For some reason, her left knee was left wide open. He kicked her in the knee, and she said, "Earth Bullet Jutsu!" Ezra gasped, "Uh oh!" Kina punched him backwards, and when he got on his feet, he saw rocks flying at him. Ezra got ready, and sliced the first rock. But the second rock hit him in the arm. He dropped the Oblivion, and it disappeared. "Oh no!" His hair and eyes turned white. A much higher but serious voice came from his mouth, "Haha! Finally! I have possessed him!" Kina's Rockform disappeared, and Kina said, "W-What?!" Ezra smiled evilly, and said, "I have done it! Now the Universe is mine!" The Keyblade he was holding was the Oathkeeper. He ran up at Kina, and Kina noticed the sword she gave Sasuke on the ground. She smiled, and rolled away. But she was cut off. Ezra caught her arm, and threw her away, "No cheating now." Kina landed on the ground, and said, "What?!" Ezra smiled, "I am Light. Now.........................." He held out a hand, "If you join me, I'll spare you." His hand was welcoming, but Kina said, "Never! What did you do to Ezra!?" Light smiled slyly, "Haha, he's dying inside his own body." A voice rang in the distance, "But what about.............me?" A boy about Ezra's age with the same body but with black hair and black eyes walked out of Light, "Kina............Katachi. I can help you, just let me inside you. I can give you all the power you need." Kina said, "No! I'm opposed to power! I want to train and become stronger!" The arena began to change. Into a world with no floor, but they weren't falling. It was the sky. Dark said, "Well, suit yourself." He began to fade, but then Ezra walked out of Light. "Kina! Listen to Dark!" Kina said, "Why!?" Ezra smiled at her, "Don't worry about what will happen. Dark is a friend that is inside me. I just got stuck with this idiot." He pointed at Light, and Kina said, "What about you?" Light slashed through Ezra, who kneeled down, coughing, "Ngh....I-I might die, but I might live. Just how it works." Kina let a tear fall, "but Ezra.............." Ezra smiled, and said, "Never worry. Anyways, I'll come back. Light is dangerous." Kina shook her head, "NO!!!!" She ran up to Light, and hugged him, "Ezra! Fight!" Ezra's image faded, and Light kneed Kina, but Kina continued to hug Light, "Don't give up!!!" Ezra's voice rang, "Sweet!" Light gasped, "No!" He flinched, and fell over. His hair began to fade back to Blue, and when it was back to normal, Ezra coughed hard. Kina kneeled next to him, and said, "You're okay, right?" Ezra nodded, and said with one last cough, "Yup. Thanks." Kina smiled happily at him, and said, "Don't mention it. Now, where were we?" Ezra smiled, and jumped away, "I think I was just about to.........Um.........You know, I have no clue." Kina smiled, and said, "Alright.............." Ezra said, "Well, then let's end this!" He cupped his hands, and put them at his side, "Kamehame..........." Kina wove hand signs, and said, "Water Form!" Water surrounded her, and Ezra said, "Alright.......Almost done................Ha!" He put his palms in front of him, but nothing happened. Kina let down her guard, and Ezra said, "Yes! Fake-out Kamehameha!" The beam finally came from his palms, but then he saw Kina dodge. Ezra smiled, and disappeared. He reappeared at the end of the beam, and punched. It redirected towards Kina, and Ezra disappeared again. He pushed Kina into the beam, and said, "It's over." Then as the beam enveloped Kina, it started to crawl up Ezra's arm, "Uh oh."

An Explosion ensued. When the smoke cleared, Ezra and Kina were left, panting on the ground. Ezra smiled, and said, "Nice fight." Kina nodded, "You win." Ezra shook his head, "No, tie. I got hit by the Kamehameha as well." Kina smiled, and said, "So, do you have to have Light inside you like that?" Ezra nodded, and said, "Yeah. Because if I don't, then Light will find a new body." Kina nodded, "Sorry about that." Ezra smiled, and said, "No biggie. It's not your fault. I just picked up a Duel Monster's card." Kina nodded, and then they heard voices, "HEEEEYYY!!!" Ezra turned around to find Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto. Ezra noticed Sasuke blushing, and looked to Naruto, "Do you know why the heck Sasuke is blushing?" Naruto smiled devilishly, "Oh yeah. You see Kina, right?" Ezra nodded, and stood up. Sasuke moved to cover Naruto's mouth, but Naruto slapped Sasuke's hand off, "He likes her." Ezra fell down with a big crash, and Kina said, "Uh, is there a point that I don't see?" Ezra scratched his forehead, "Uh, I'm not positive we should tell you." Naruto smiled evilly, he wanted to get Sasuke back for leaving, "Sasuke has a girlfriend!" Sasuke slapped his forehead, and Ezra smiled, "Well, it's not my fault!" He, Naruto, and Kakashi all hid in the tree's, as Kina started yelling at Sasuke. Naruto and Ezra laughed, and Kakashi couldn't supress a smile. Naruto said, "So, what were you doing with Kina?" Ezra smiled, and kicked back, putting his hands behind his head, "Eh, just fighting."

End Notes:
I couldn't think of a better way to end this! I hope I did a good job with Kina, who is Sasaui Uchiha's OC from Never Too Late!
Ayame Enkai Vs Umiko Hoshigake by shadow9000
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, tis my first story ever...though its just a fight, nothin much xP
I wrote it bcoz i was inspired by my first n best frend on TONFA.....SILVERWOLF1213
i may not hav been that good as a friend though... :(
i thank her for being such a good friend & an inspiration not only to me.. but to many others....
in this fic, i've used a character of mine.... n ururfu-chan's character Ayame Hoshigake from her 'Hoist the colours' series....
This fight ain't so good... infact... its totally boring n rotten i guess.... :/ m a very bad writer... :'(
Am terribly sorry urufu if i ruined Ayame's character in this fic >_< i tried to study her as much as i could from her bio & from her 4-5 appearances in the PotM...
Well.... lets hope u guys like this... :)
Somewhere on the outskirts of the kiri village in the jungles, a body lay unconcious...... it was a young girl... well cant exactly call her just any other normal girl... she had apale blue skin to start with...not to mention the slits that substituted her eyes & than the triangular shark-like teeth summed it up... She woke up... "wh-where am i?" her head was throbbing... than a stream of memories flooded her brain... “DAMN YOU KARITE..!!! Where the heck did he send me..? that portal....” she suddenly remembered how Karite had her sucked in by a Portal kind of thingy....
She wondered where she’d reached....unaware that she’d sent been sent back a few years in the past...
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
A girl in blue ran through the woods... she had dark n faded blue eyes.. and an outfit which consisted of a light blue tank top & a dark blue skirt with boots....she had a blue bandana on... she ran with her large light blue sword.... (Woah.. so much of blue... O.O) the one called ‘Kuresentufangu’.
‘At this pace, it’ll take hours for them to catch up with me...heh... I might as well take some rest..” She halted & placed the loot she’d just stolen from a house from the village... “Ayame Enkai, Now thats a pretty decent sum u’ve bagged.” She stared with awe at the precious stones before her. “Zabuza, its your loss you didn’t take me with you.....” She smirked, though she felt the pain for the rejection she’d received all her life.... Rejection fromher parents, the pain of never being adopted, failing the ninja graduation & than Zabuza’s abandoning her... She’d started to get used to the pain. She’d decided to live as a loner. She no longer wanted to be dependant on anybody nor would trust anybody. Suddenly she felt she wasn’t alone..... she hid in between the branches of a tree. She gasped...! she saw a girl with a pale blue skin... But that wasn’t what made her gasp.. the pale girl had the Samehada....the sword yielded by the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist. “The Samehada?? Bu-but i thought Kisame had it. Thats wat Zabuza-sama said.....” She flinched at remembering Zabuza... She put those thoughts aside. “Well whatever......Selling the Samehada will earn me a fortune...!!” She Smirked. “Get outta your hiding...!!!” the pale girl commanded.. “ knw u r up there..” She glared at Ayame. Ayame got off the tree, the smir still plastered on her face.... though she was shocked at being noticed, cause she was pretty good at stealth. “Who do u think u are, stalking me like that?” The girl said, still glaring at Ayame... Ayame said..”ii’ve got nothing to do with you..Hand me he Sword and i’l let you go in one piece..!” “Wow.. a threat, You seem brave, but i don’t hav at incredible speed to strike. The pale girl had expected it....time for you and your petty games. So why don’t u just be a good girl and go home, play with your little toy...” “So you think i am joking..? Dont tell me i didn’t warn you...” With that Ayame lunged forward to strike... The pale girl had already expected it... and dodged, but just barely... “Hmm...you look talented. The names Umiko by the way.. wats yours..?” “my name dosen’t matter... especially since you wont last any longer after this fight..” This time she striked even faster... Umiko didn’t get time to dodge, so she used the Samehada to block. Metal clashed against metal. Both the girls jumped backwards and took an offensive stance. This time Umiko striked. Ayame ducked & sent a roundhouse kick to Umkio’s feet. Umiko jumped to the trees & in mid air, did a series of hand signs and said, “Water Style, Aqua Twister Jutsu!!” Water from the lake nearby Rose up and took thee form of a twister... and shot up towards Ayame. She dodged it easily, when she landed she saw another twister coming from the opposite direction. She used the Kuresentofangu and sliced through the Twister, which burst into little droplets of water. Umiko jumped forward through the clearing of drops& slashed at Ayame. Ayame did a long back flip & while in the air, threw the kuresentofangu at Umiko. Umiko dodged it easily, though merely and charged at Ayame...whenn suddenly she was bashed from the rear. She landed hard against a tree..She saw Ayame moving her fingers in a wierd manner.. thats when she realised wat hit her... it was the kuresentofangu... Ayame was controlling it with strings, like a puppet...The Sword lunged forward at her. Umiko jumped away. The tree she was leaning against moments ago was cleanly sliced as if butter and & hot iron... Umiko suddenly sensed Ayame attack from behind, she quickly moved out of the way & kicked. But Ayame blocked it & swung the sword at Umiko. Umiko blocked the slash with the Samehada. But Ayame kicked hard, which left umiko unbalanced. And seeing the Umiko had dropped her guard, Ayame slashed hard with her sword. This sent Umiko flying in the lake. Ayame smiled, “Well, that wasn’t too hard. Now for the Sword.” As she walked towards the lake, she felt the ground rumble for a moment. Than all silenced. She sensed a strong chakra... “a good thing i learned sensing chakra in that rotten academy” she thought.She took an offensive stance & strong. She again... But what rose out of the water sent goosebumps down her spine, Though she didn’t show it. She felt a little fear. Umiko had DOUBLED in size... Her face was like that of a Shark. Her arms, legs & Body had become masculine & Strong.... she had a huge tail & a huge shark-like fin on her back. Umiko smirker. She looked at Ayame, “Is the little girl scared!” “This little girl just knocked the daylight outta ya...and she’s gonna do that again.” With that she lunged forward & striked.. but Umiko Blocked it with the sameehada & gave a HUGE punch, which sent Ayame flying. She crashed with a tree & fell to the ground. Umiko smirked, “You look like a heap of junk” Ayame couldn’t bear the insult. True she might’ve failed before, but she wasn’t giving up so easily. She got up, her legs wobbly. But she gathered herself together, closed her eyes a minute & remembered..... the training, the academy,home......everything. She said, “Zabuza, I prove it!! I’l prove that i am not a Failure....!!!!” With that she lunged forward once more. The swords clashed again. Umiko kicked this time, but Ayame skipped & jumped above Umiko & landed on her shoulders. She gave a hard stomp. That made Umiko fall on her knees. Ayame was about to slash her head off, when Umiko gave out a blast of water chakra. That made Ayame fly. She did a back flip in the air & landed safely in a crouched position. Umiko charged this time. There was a clash of metals once more. A Series of Strikes form both sides followed. When suddenly Ayame caught Umiko's head with the curve of her sword & banged her to the ground, face-first! When Ayame was about to slash, Umiko did a series of hhand signs quickly... The Kuresentofangu slashed but the body turned into a heap of water instead. “A Water Clone?!” Ayame gasped. Umiko slashed from behind but Ayame dodged & they were just about to charge at each other again.... when they heard a male b=voice say, “THERE SHE IS!!” A horde of mist village ninjas came to the scene. They flinched when they saw Umiko. Both the girls were now facing the mist ninjas, when suddenly the same portal appeared again & sucked umiko in. Everybody gasped at wat they saw, even Ayame was shocked, but shee took the opportunity to escape. She was too tired & exhausted for another fight. The mist ninja were dumbfounded at what they’d just witnessed. “What the heck was that thing??!!” “Well, whatever it was, Yondaime-sama wont be happy, the thief excaped,” Thats when they all noticed Ayame was missing too. Ayame sprinted through the forest. She was trying to join the dots to what had just happened... but she couldn’t deny that she’d her latest fight....
End Notes:
Thank you guys for reading, please review.
i knw its short... but thats the best i could do... :P
Be honest & tell me even if I was horrib;e ;( (which i knw i ws...) Criticism accpeted. But please do correct me where it is needed...
Thank you again... :D
Kazuki Ushiro VS Ezra Kokoro by theez
Author's Notes:
Haha, fooled you all into thinking it would be Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga. Kazuki is Shadow9000's OC from Joint Stories.
A man with Blond spiky hair, green eyes, and a red tank top walked down the streets of the Hidden Leaf Village. His Cargo pants swayed as he smiled, "Ah, it's so great to be alive." He sat down, and said, "Now what?" Meanwhile, a boy with Electric Blue Hair, Blue eyes, a Red Cloak with Navy Blue Pants stood close to where the blond was, and folded his arms. "Hmph." His ignored the fact that his stomach was rumbling loudly, and said, "So, what now?" The blond noticed him, and said, "HEY!!!!" The Blue haired boy looked at him, and said, "W-What?" The blond said, "Over here!" Ezra shrugged, and walked over. The blond said, "Kazuki Ushiro." The Electric Blue Haired boy nodded, "Ezra...........Kokoro." Kazuki nodded, and said, "You bored?" Ezra shrugged, "Eh, I couldn't tell the difference." Kazuki laughed, and Ezra said, "S-So what do you propose?" Kazuki smiled, "A Heated battle." Ezra nodded, and said, "So, uh............Right here?" Kazuki nodded, and Ezra said, "A-Alright." Kazuki stood up, and said, "Okay! Now the stakes............" Ezra shook his head, "No stakes, have nothing to bet." Kazuki nodded, "Oh..............." Ezra smiled kindly, "Okay...........Sorry. If you don't wanna fight, then............" He began to walk away, but Kazuki said, "Aww, you're no fun!" Ezra sweat dropped as Kazuki started pouting. Isn't this guy at least twenty or so? Ezra sighed, "Alright, I'll fight." He took a fighting stance, and Kazuki said, "Alright!" He sped at Ezra, who noticed that Kazuki was fast. Ezra dodged quickly, and punched Kazuki. Kazuki stumbled backwards, and caught himself, and noticed Ezra speeding at him. He tried to jump backwards, but something caught him in the legs. Kazuki looked at his legs, and noticed Lightning around them,
"What?!" Ezra punched him square in the nose, and said, "Lightning bind Jutsu." Kazuki said, "Wind Release, Highwind!" He held a hand out to Ezra, and Ezra flew backwards, and into a deserted house. He bounced off the wall, and keeled over, "Ngh." He quickly wove handsigns, and said, "Lightning Style: Yoyo Destruction!" He held out his hand to Kazuki, which immediately shot out five beams for each finger. One hit Kazuki in the head, One for each arm, and One for each leg. Kazuki couldn't move on his own, but when Ezra moved his arm, he moved with it. Ezra flung his arm behind him, and Kazuki flew into the house. He bounced off, and Ezra punched forward, making Kazuki curl into a ball, and hit the next house. Ezra bounced him off the ground a few times, and jumped up after placing a few paper bombs on the ground. He jumped onto a post, and jumped as high as he could, and Ezra punched Kazuki at the paper bombs, releasing the Jutsu. Before he could die by the hand of the paper bombs, he disappeared, and the bombs blew up a log instead. Kazuki reappeared behind where Ezra was, and smiled, panting. He looked around, and said, "Where is he?" He started to fall, and before he hit the ground, he heard Ezra, "Behind you!" Kazuki felt a force hit him in the head, and fell to the ground. Ezra appeared in a puff of smoke, and said, "How was that?" Kazuki smiled, and caught himself on the ground. Ezra smiled sadly, "I understand if you wanna stop." Kazuki smiled, "Nope." Ezra smiled happily, "Alright!" He punched Kazuki, and Kazuki disappeared before it made contact. Ezra looked around, and Kazuki said from behind, "Wind Gate!!" A invisible wall appeared in front of Ezra. Ezra moved towards Kazuki, but flew backwards, and was knocked around by the wall. This happened for five minutes, until Kazuki released it, making Ezra fly at him. Kazuki punched Ezra in the gut. Or tried to, at least, because Ezra kneed him, and punched him to the ground. Ezra smiled, "G-Good job." Kazuki wove hand signs, and said, "Wind Style: Hurricane Winds!" Ezra instantly flew into the deserted house, and was stuck to the wall. Kazuki punched him into the wall, and punched Ezra to the ground. Ezra tried to get up, but was smashed to the ground. Kazuki smiled, "You give up?" Ezra shook his head, "Not a chance." He stood up, and punched rapidly. Kazuki caught one hand, and sent chakra to Ezra's. Ezra held his hand, and said, "Ow." He kicked, and wove hand signs. Kazuki ran up to him, and Ezra grabbed his arm. The arena exploded, and when Kazuki could see again, he had burn marks, and Ezra had the same. Ezra smiled, "A tie?" Kazuki held out a hand, and smiled happily, "A tie."
Ezra Uchiha/Hyuga Versus Kasumi Mayonaka: The Final Battle! PT 1 by theez
Author's Notes:
Alright! This is the final battle!.............Haha, sorry about that. Just excited. Okay, let me think..........You saw my version, which I hope you liked. That one had romance mixed in, which was my fault [haha.] And you saw Silverwolf's version, which was awesome! You remember Light and Dark, of course, who are my OC's. Well, sorta, they're basically a part of Ezra. The whole "Light possessing Kasumi" thing. That should come back. Maybe, maybe not. Alright, enough talk, time to fight!
Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga sat on his couch, and locked his hands behind his head, "Well, I have nothing to do.......So, what should I do?" As he sighed, he heard the door open, "Is someone home? Eh, probably father." He sighed again, and then he heard weeping. Ezra closed his eyes, he did not deal with heartbreak when he wanted to. Then again, he wasn't a normal kid. He smiled, "Well, summer vacation is almost over. Better deal with this as fast as possible." He jumped up, and his Red Jacket swayed. He sped to the door, and found his older sister, Hinata. Ezra smiled at her, and said, "Having Naruto-Problems?" Hinata smiled at him, and kissed him on the cheek, "No, and hi." Ezra kissed her on the forehead, "Oh, and hi back." Hinata smiled, and they both burst into laughter. Hinata said, "So, how much do you miss her?" Ezra blushed, and Hinata hugged him, "Never mind, she'll be back at some point. Besides, the war is a problem." Ezra nodded, "Yeah, but it's still annoying." Hinata giggled, and said, "So, do you wanna see a movie at some point?" Ezra shrugged, "Sure." Hinata smiled, and they made their way to the living room. Ezra sat down, and said, "So, what do you think?" Hinata shrugged, "Eh, nothing much. Except pain." Ezra nodded, and shed a small tear, "Did he have to leave?" Hinata saw him, and said, "E-Ezra............" Ezra shed more tears, "Sasuke is a jerk, right? Man, he went back to Orochimaru." Hinata put a hand on his shoulder, "He'll be back, as long as you work on it." Ezra nodded, and said, "Okay." Ezra then slapped his forehead, "Shoot! How was your day?" Hinata giggled, and said, "Oh, it was fine. You know Kasumi Mayonaka, right?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah, she's the one who you arrested, right? Blue Tiger of The Mist." Hinata nodded, "Well, I was assigned to be her guard a teach her manners. She said I would never make any progress." She shed a tear, and Ezra comforted her, "Aww, that doesn't matter. She is just one person. In fact, I bet you could beat Naruto single-handedly." Hinata gasped, and looked at him, "Are you sure?" Ezra nodded, and then heard a voice, "Ezra, Hinata!!!!!!!!!" Ezra slapped his forehead, and said, "Have I ever mentioned how annoying father is?" Hinata giggled, and Ezra said, "Well, let's go!"

Ezra and Hinata walked into the meeting room, where the Hyuuga council was sitting. Ezra and Hinata took their seats, and Hinata said, "So, is there a problem?" Hiashi, across from them, nodded, "Yes there is." He tossed something to Ezra, and said, "Read that." Ezra opened the envelop, and after reading it twice, gasped. He was about to crumble it, but Hiashi smiled evilly, "Give it to your sister now." Ezra tossed it over to Hanabi, who threw it to Hinata. Ezra said, "What, you said sister, not Hinata." Hinata read it, and gasped, tears threatening to fall. Hiashi said, "You have dishonored the clan, Hinata. Kasumi Mayonaka should have been given a better idea of what our clan heiress was like." Ezra said, "And if we disowned her, I'd be heir, right?" Hinata leaned onto his shoulder, and said, "E-Ezra............." Ezra smiled, "So, do we disown Hinata, or do we accept the challenge?" Hinata gasped, and said, "Ezra, I can't fight her.............." Hiashi said, "You accept the challenge. Ezra, you fight." Hinata gasped, "No, father, you don't know what she could do to him...................." Ezra smiled, "No matter, I'll be to fast to hear." Hinata said, "Ezra, she would tear you apart." Ezra smiled, "Then I'll just find mommy or Fabia. No worries." Hinata said, "Are you s-sure?" Ezra nodded, and said, "Yup. Isn't there supposed to be a crowd?" Hiashi nodded, and said, "And if it looks good on TV, then I MIGHT consider coming. Just don't lose, or you're both out of the clan." Ezra nodded, "Yup, been there before. Hinata, come on." Hinata nodded, and said, "O-Okay..............."

Ezra smiled as he stepped into an arena. He said, "This is the place, right?" Hinata nodded, and said, "Y-Yeah." Ezra looked around, and then heard a voice, "There you are, Hinata. So, you came." A girl about Hinata's age with blue hair, coal black eyes, a white shirt, a red camisole, black pants, and high heels landed about twenty yards from Ezra, who said, "Yo." The girl said, "I think you shouldn't be here, kid." Ezra smiled, "Actually, if you're Kasumi Mayonaka, then I should be here." The girl smirked, and thought, A fanboy? Nah. She said, "I am Kasumi, but...............I don't think I should fight you." Ezra smiled, "Yes, you should." Kasumi shrugged, "Nope. Because these beautiful things are on my wrists, I can't fight well." Ezra Ki blasted one of the Chakra bracelets, and Kasumi said, "What are you doing!?" Ezra smiled as he got the next one, "I wanna fight you." He blasted the ones on her ankles, and she said, "Okay............I guess I'll.........." Next thing Ezra knew, he was kneed in the gut, "Just get back to my crew then." Ezra flew backwards, and caught himself. He jumped with the momentum, and touched both of his feet flat against the wall to the arena. He jumped off, and sped at Kasumi. Before she knew it, Ezra had kicked her in the face. She caught herself, and said, "Well, we better wait for the crowd." Ezra nodded, and in a few seconds, people filed in. Even a news reporter was there with a camera man. Ezra smiled, and said, "Alright, Kasumi Mayonaka, get ready!" He jumped at her, and she kicked. But he disappeared, and she looked around. She detected slight movement, and then flew backwards. She caught herself to find Ezra speeding at her. She wove hand signs, and said, "Water Style, Tsunami Strike!" Water blasted Ezra back, and Kasumi smiled, "Alright, that should-" Ezra burst up from the water, and panted, "Hey! Watch where you're-" Kasumi punched him, and he fell into the water. He blasted up, and said, "Okay." He ran at Kasumi, using the walking on water trick. He missed, and she said, "Is this the best the Hyuuga can offer?" Ezra smiled, and said, "Oh, if you're disappointed, then watch this!" He cupped his hands together, and put them to his side, "Kame..........." Kasumi ran towards him to attack, when she saw a ball of light in his cupped hands. Ezra said, "Hame..............." Kasumi gasped, but it was to late to stop him, she had to dodge. "HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" Ezra put his palms in front of him, and a blue beam shot out. Kasumi dodged just in time, and Ezra stopped the bea before it could hit the wall. Big mistake on his part. Kasumi kicked him in the face, and he flew backwards. He caught himself, and blocked another kick with his wrist. But he was punched into a wall. He grimaced, and fell on one knee, panting heavily. Kasumi said, "Now..........." She ran up to him, and Hinata closed her eyes. A clash of metal on metal followed, and when she thought it was safe to look, Hinata opened her eyes. She gasped. Ezra had summoned his Keyblades right on time, and was pushing Kasumi's high heel away. Kasumi jumped away, and Ezra ran at her, and swung his first Keyblade. She caught the handle in her hand, and he swung the next at her. She jumped on it while still countering his first Keyblade. Ezra smiled, and said, "You're really good at thisk, you know?" Kasumi smirked, did he really think he could win? She jumped away, saying, "This has been boring." She created a fighting stance, and said, "Now, let's see how good you really are." Ezra smiled, and his Keyblades disappeared. His Red Jacket turned black, and so did his hair. Before his transformation completed, he said, "Let me show you the power of darkness." His voice was deeper, and he said, "Now I am Dark." Kasumi smiled, and Dark ran at her. He tried to knee her, but she dodged. Dark then moved above her, and punched her to the ground. She got up, and said, "Hidden Release: Water Manipulation!" Suddenly, Dark heard water rumbling. Dark smirked, and said, "Okay." Water came towards him, and he punched. Then water grabbed at his leg, and he shook it to try and free it, but it wouldn't work. Kasumi smiled, and said, "Is this the best you can do?" Dark gritted his teeth, and thought, She's mocking me! Dark said, "No." He wanted to kill Kasumi, but Ezra said, "It's my turn, Dark." Dark shrugged, and his hair turned back to blue. Ezra's hair turned Yellow, and began to stand up. "Super Saiyan 2!" He flew at Kasumi, who dodged. Ezra then kicked her, and jumped over her, landing behind her. He smiled, and punched her. Rapidly attacking her, he kicked her to the ground, and said, "Alright! Time for a-" He reverted back to normal, and fell to the ground. He got on his knee's, and said, "No!" Hinata gasped, and said, "Ezra!" Ezra coughed vigorously, and said, "Kasumi, get outta here!" Kasumi smirked, "Why, are you afraid that I'll kill you?" Ezra coughed more, and said, "No! I'm afraid that someone else will kill you!" Kasumi tilted her head in wonder, and said, "Huh?" Then a man appeared in a puff of smoke between Kasumi and Ezra. Ezra said, "What?" Kasumi smirked, and said, "You really believe that he can beat me?" The man had Yellow Eyes and white skin, with a black cloak on. Ezra said, "Orochimaru!!!!!!!" He made his Keyblades appear, but then keeled over. Kasumi created a fighting stance, but Orochimaru just stared at her. Then, a white light shined behind Kasumi, and a figure stepped out of it. The person had a white cloak that had a hood to cover his face. They were about Ezra's size. The person said in a boyish voice that resembled Ezra's slightly, "Orochimaru. You won't steal me from taking her for my own." Orochimaru drew his snake sword, and said, "Since when?" The boy summoned the Oathkeeper Keyblade, and Ezra said as he did so, "A Keyblade?!" The boy ran at Orochimaru, and they clashed Sword to Keyblade in a steadfast hold. The boy transported them all somewhere, and Ezra disappeared as well.

Orochimaru and the boy locked Keyblade to Sword as Orochimaru said, "W-Who are you to come and try and take Kasumi from me!?" The boy said, "Someone from the Light." They jumped away from each other, and Orochimaru said, "Well, I need her body, or I'll die! So back off!" He ran at the boy, who dodged a slash, and clashed. They kept a steadfast hold as Kasumi held her head. She looked at the ground, to find a picture of Ezra looking forward. She saw Dark and another boy with white hair looking to the side of him, and said, "What is this?" The place was glass, and the surroundings were just darkness. The boy swung at Orochimaru, who dodged, and said, "Snake Jutsu: 1000 snakes!" Literally 1000 snakes surrounded the boy, who let energy flow through his Keyblade. He spun around, and killed every single snake. The boy said, "Now it's time!" He swung and swung at Orochimaru, but Orochimaru kept his ground. Orochimaru saw an opening, and kicked the boy, who flew backwards, and caught himself, skidding on the glass floor. The boy clashed Orochimaru, and said, "What's with you? Why didn't you just keep your original body!" He pushed Orochimaru away, and Orochimaru said, "Becuase I wanted to be immortal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They kept a steadfast hold, and Orochimaru pushed the boy to the edge of the place they were. Then the boy disappeared in a flash of Light, and Orochimaru did as well. Kasumi heard clashes of metal. They appeared on opposite sides of the place, and Orochimaru said, "Where are we?!" The boy said, "The Awakening." They ran at each other, and Orochimaru clashed with the boy, and the boy jumped, and slashed. Orochimaru jumped, and they clashed in midair. The boy had had enough, and he rapidly overwhelmed Orochimaru. Orochimaru dropped his sword, and it looked as if Orochimaru would be killed. But then they heard someone slash, and the boy fell to the ground, dead. Ezra smiled, "Haha, that's enough you two." Kasumi gasped, and Orochimaru said, "Ezra, don't interfere!" He ran at Ezra, who stabbed him. Orochimaru fell down, and was over and done with.

Ezra and Kasumi both reappeared in the stadium, panting. Kasumi said, "What was that about?" Ezra smiled, "Light and Orochimaru were fighting over your body. I wonder how Light maintained a body though." Kasumi said, "I guess you'll say you wanna keep going, right?" Ezra nodded, and said, "Only if you want to." Kasumi smirked, and said, "Alright, then let's go!" Ezra nodded, and as they ran at each other, said, "Get your Game ON!!!!!"

End Notes:
Phew, that was long and hard! How did you like it? Good, not good? Alright Silverwolf1213, you are up to the rest!
Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga Versus Kasumi Mayonaka: The Final Battle! Part 2 by silverwolf1213
Author's Notes:
FINALLY! I finished it! I'm sorry it took so long.

Alright, remember, theez's first battle and my first battle do not have anything to do with this. But you have to read the chapter before this one to understand what the heck is going on in this particular chapter.

As I was writing this, I realized that a lot of my battles center on dialogue... which kind of sucks because I know people like action instead of talking. I hope this chapter contains a nice balance of action and drama. Though knowing me, the action scenes will be pretty sucky because I tend to do better with dialogue than fighting.

Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga is theez's OC for his Naruto GX series, and Kasumi Mayonaka is my OC for my Hoist the Colors series.

Um... yeah, I suppose that's it. Let's get this show on the road then, ah?
The two opponents ran at each other, both shouting, “Get your game on!”

The young boy hurled a punch, but the pirate blocked it with a kick. Kasumi back flipped away only to have Ezra suddenly appear behind her. He performed a roundhouse kick, sending her into the wall of the arena. The beige concrete cracked from the pressure, and the people seated just above the battlefield could feel the wall shake. Gasps around the audience could be heard as everyone watched the Blue Tiger of the Mist pick herself away from the rubble.

The blue-haired girl growled as her coal eyes glanced around the arena. “Stupid villagers…”

She hated all these people watching her every move like she was some type of lab rat. It brought back her vendetta against Orochimaru. She had spent four years trying to get away from that disgusting snake Sannin, and out of nowhere, he was brought down by this little Hyuuga boy.

The instant thought made Kasumi frown. She locked her black eyes with the blue orbs of her enemy, and she raised an eyebrow. “Tell me, kid,” she began, calling out to catch his attention.

Ezra sweatdropped as he stared at her. “You know,” he interrupted, “you’re only a few years older than me…”

The Blue Pirate captain rolled her eyes. “Whatever. As I was saying, how were you able to kill that sick serpent so easily?”

The boy blinked, surprised at the question. Then he rubbed the back of his head nervously. “Oh, well, I don’t know. I just did. I fight a lot of people, actually.”

“Interesting… So maybe this kid is somewhat of a challenge,” Kasumi thought to herself as she eyed the boy up and down. She smirked as she threw her hands into her personal hand seal, screaming out over the crowd, “Hidden Elemental Release: Water Manipulation Jutsu!”

Giant snake-like jets of water appeared from thin air, sucking the water from the atmosphere around the battle arena. The audience could feel dry air, and nearly everyone in the stands stiffened uncomfortably.

Ezra barely paid attention to the lack of moisture in the atmosphere as he attempted to dodge the water strikes hurled his way. However, whenever he would dodge one attack, another would appear out of nowhere.

“Well, this is getting me nowhere,” Ezra thought to himself as he back flipped away from one stream of water.

He placed his feet on the cemented wall behind him, and then he pushed himself off, hurling right towards his opponent. Kasumi’s eyes widened in surprise. She quickly placed her hands in front of her, and a large aqua wall appeared a few feet in front of her body. Ezra rapidly summoned his chakra to form a sphere of energy in his palms. As his body approached the wall of water, the energy in his hands shot forward, destroying the shield into falling droplets.

Ezra kneed Kasumi in the gut and then punched her in the jaw. Her body unwillingly flew up into the air. Then the boy appeared beside her, elbowing her in the side until she crashed into the ground. A small crater formed around her body from the impact. A small dust cloud shrouded the area, completely obstructing everyone’s view of the Blue Tiger.

The Hyuuga boy cautiously approached the edge of the hole, his blue eyes attempting to see through the dirt to glance inside. His reflexes responded too late when a voice screamed from below him.

“Water Style: Aqua Jet Jutsu!”

A water jet quickly shot out from the cloud of dust to smash directly into Ezra’s chest, sending him flying into a wall. He clutched his head in pain, hoping he wouldn’t get a concussion after this battle. He glanced up to see a fuming pirate emerge from the cover of the dust cloud.

“Alright. Now, I’m angry,” Kasumi growled.

She sped towards her enemy, grabbing him by the collar of his jacket before he could react. She punched him repeatedly in the face, taking out her growing frustration on the younger teen. Ezra squirmed in her grasp before he was finally able to kick her in the chest, away from him. Kasumi skidded across the dirt, clutching her side in pain. The boy picked himself up off the ground, gawking at the ferocity that the pirate had just shown him.

“She was definitely toying with me before… What the heck brought on that rage?” Ezra wondered to himself.

He watched from a distance as the pirate captain picked herself up so that she was standing tall once again. Her pitch black eyes glared dangerously in his direction, and he shivered slightly at the fierce stare she was giving him.

His blue eyes happened to glance into the stands of the audience just behind Kasumi’s position on the battlefield. His sister, Hinata, was staring worriedly between himself and the prisoner who she was assigned to guard.

A new determination fired up inside Ezra’s heart as he remembered the reason for this fight. He was fighting for his sister’s honor. If he lost this battle, Hinata would lose her place in the clan. He could not and would not let that happen.

He had to win.

“Alright, Dark, are you ready?” the blue-haired boy thought out to his alter ego.

“As I’ll ever be,” the darkness within him replied.

Kasumi stared at the boy, knowing that he was summoning more of his energy. She smirked when their eyes met. His hair turned darker, as did his eyes and clothes. “So Dark, you’re ready for another round?”

“Of course,” the dark figure responded.

Dark immediately gathered a black lightning to settle between his hands. The wave of electricity zapped between his palms, sparks dancing around wildly. Kasumi eyed the power nervously, holding her arms up in front of her defensively.

The boy suddenly pointed his right hand at her, and the lightning followed the movement, aiming straight at the Blue Tiger of the Mist. She hissed in response as she dodged the attack. Dark followed Kasumi as she zigzagged across the field, away from the lightning.

The pirate suddenly started ascending the walls of the arena, towards the audience. Gasps could be heard amongst the crowds. The beige wall began to crack from the electricity striking the cement. Dark’s black eyes widened as he deceased his attack. If he had continued, the entire wall might have crumbled to the ground, and the people in the stands might have fallen along with it.

Kasumi smirked as she somersaulted off the wall, landing on a huge wave that she created with her kekkei genkai. The tsunami rose high above the ground, its creator easily surfing on top. The wave was just about to come crashing down on its victim, but Dark quickly summoned a sphere of black energy. He tossed it at the center of the tsunami, and the water burst into raining drops to soak into the dirt.

The pirate pushed off of her depleting creation to flip in the air, bringing her black heel downwards to slam into her enemy’s face. Dark blocked her foot with his fist. Kasumi was about to maneuver away, but the boy kept a firm grip on her ankle. He rapidly flung her around, finally releasing her so that she slammed into the wall.

She groaned in pain as she peeled herself away from the concrete. She snarled at Dark as she performed the single seal that activated her kekkei genkai. Kasumi clenched her fist in the boy’s direction, and water mysteriously appeared to wrap around his body. Dark attempted to wriggle himself out, but the more he moved, the tighter the water squeezed him.

“Keep on moving, and the water will squeeze you to death,” the Blue Pirate captain smirked.

Dark grimaced in pain. A voice echoing in his head suddenly caught his attention. “Dark, it’s my turn again!” Ezra said.

The spirit could sense that the boy had a plan, and he smiled. “Alright, if you say so.”

The dark clothing and dark features receded back to their normal colors, and the moment Ezra’s normal blue eyes returned, he blinked to reveal the red Sharingan. The intricate star design revealed the Mangekyou Sharingan, and Kasumi glared at it.

“Amaterasu!” Ezra yelled out. Black flames appeared to burn the water wrapping into nothing. The embers of the fire remained, lacing the ground with the small yet deadly flames.

The minute her trap was destroyed, Kasumi summoned a water sphere in front of her to then shoot out towards him. Ezra easily dodged, and he landed a few feet away from his opponent. He raised an eyebrow as he sensed the pirate’s growing rage. As he stared into her determined coal eyes, he knew something was wheeling through her mind.

“Kasumi…” he started nervously.

“What is it?” she snarled out, preparing herself to continue the battle.

After a moment’s hesitation as he deliberated on his words, Ezra finally asked, “What were you promised if you won this fight?”

The Blue Tiger’s eyebrows rose a bit, surprised to be asked such a thing. Her memories instantly reversed back to that morning, just after she finished her reformation with Team Kurenai.

~Flashback~

In a dark and dingy cell underneath the ground, a certain blue-haired female sat on the cot she was given when she was dubbed a Konoha prisoner. The moans of the surrounding prisoners filled the air, creating a dreary symphony of uncomfortable music. As this was her fourth day in the prison, the Blue Tiger of the Mist should have become accustomed to the cries of the dying criminals that were her prison mates.

But she wasn’t.

She sighed, leaning her head into her hands as her fingers laced together to hold her forehead up. She tried to block the depressing groans of the nearby prisoners by recalling the swishing of the ocean’s waters against her ship, creating that beautiful soft splashing that she had grown to love so much. But even that couldn’t drive away the sounds of the dying people.

The sound of approaching footsteps awoke Kasumi from trying to bring back the sea to her memories. She recognized the click-clacking of high heels against the stone tiles of the ground, comparing them to her own heeled boots. It wasn’t long before the Fifth Hokage herself was standing in front of the barred door of the Blue Pirate’s cell.

“Kasumi Mayonaka,” Tsunade said firmly, making sure to catch the prisoner’s attention.

“What do you want now?” the blue-haired teen sneered as she rolled her eyes. “You’ve already scolded me about running away from my reformation team today. It’s not like you to visit me during any other time of the day.”

“I have come to offer you a proposition,” the blonde woman announced with her hands politely laced behind her back. She gave a small smile, hoping to charm the pirate into agreeing.

“Not interested,” Kasumi said as she turned away to stare at the wall beside her.

Tsunade’s hazel eyes blinked in surprise before they hardened. “And why is that?”

“Because if it’s anything like that stupid reformation idea you cooked up, I want no part of it,” the captain replied.

“Well, what if I said that this offer may possibly result in the termination of the reformation punishment,” the Hokage said, her voice sounding charming once again.

Kasumi furrowed her brows in confusion as she looked back at the woman who had put her in the cell. “Go on then.”

“Hiashi Hyuuga, father of Hinata Hyuuga, has ordered a fight between you and his daughter,” Tsunade said. “I am not at liberty to tell you why that is, except that if you win, you will receive your own reward.”

“And that would be?” Kasumi asked, hoping that the Hokage would confirm her hopes.

“Should you win, I will terminate your reformation training, and you will be placed in a solitary cell, away from these other prisoners, just as you have often pleaded for,” the Fifth Hokage replied.

The Blue Pirate grimaced. “I don’t plead. I request.” Tsunade’s eyebrow rose, daring Kasumi to continue her sassy backtalk. After careful consideration, the pirate crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. “But alright. You have yourself a deal.”

~End Flashback~

Kasumi blinked back the memory, as she was sure it would only throw her motivation back in her face to provide more distraction. She looked back up to make eye contact with her opponent, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

“Why do you care? It’s none of your concern,” the Blue Tiger replied with a huff.

“Actually, it kind of is,” Ezra smiled slightly.

“Look, kid!” Kasumi yelled, cutting him off. “Let’s just finish this battle, alright? I don’t like being showcased in front of others for entertainment. I just want to receive what I was promised so I don’t have to spend my time in this accursed village with you annoying Leaf shinobi!”

Ezra’s eyes widened. “You were promised that your reformation training would be ended, weren’t you?” he asked quietly.

Kasumi sneered. “Yes, I was.” She sighed as she took a deep breath to steady her agitated nerves. “I suppose I should ask what you were promised, huh?”

The boy gave a small and sad smile. “Do you honestly want to know?”

The captain shrugged, her anger slowly subsiding as she took control of her calmer and more logical side. “I don’t much care for others’ sob stories. But if you’re going to delve into mine, you might as well spit out yours.”

Ezra looked about ready to go into his own story, when his eyes turned away from Kasumi to look at something off to the side. They slightly widened in shock. “Wow… He actually did come…”

The Blue Tiger furrowed her eyebrows in bewilderment. Her instincts told her to not take her eyes off her opponent, but curiosity got the best of her. Keeping a cautious watch on Ezra, she glanced off to the side into the stands, where the audience was eagerly watching the proceeding of the battle.

Kasumi’s coal eyes easily spotted the head of midnight blue hair seated in the front row. Hinata. A man was walking up to her, his stern gaze fixed on the Hyuuga heiress roughly. He appeared to be talking to her, and what he said must have made her nervous, for Hinata then began twiddling her fingers and keeping her eyes anywhere but on the man’s own pale orbs.

It didn’t take long for Kasumi to realize that this must have been Hinata and Ezra’s father. Her eyes landed back on her enemy to see that he was still watching his father cautiously. The pirate thought he heard him mutter, “Crap.”

Ezra’s anxiety was flowing off of him in waves, and Kasumi could feel his nervousness from where she stood. “What are you fighting for?” she finally asked. “I was told that I would fight Hinata Hyuuga, and then you show up in her place.”

The boy seemed to realize where he was when he was shaken from his thoughts. He grinned broadly, trying to mask the seriousness of his own situation. “Oh, well I took Hinata’s place in this fight.”

“Obviously,” Kasumi rolled her eyes. “But why?”

“Well, I always love a good fight,” Ezra replied easily with a shrug.

“That’s not what I meant,” the captain responded.

The Hyuuga hesitated a minute as he frowned. With a sigh, he mumbled in a quiet voice, “She’ll be disowned from the clan if I lose…”

Kasumi’s eyes widened.

Just that morning, she had seen Hinata grow within only a few seconds. The insistent stuttering of a nervous girl had given way to a confident and strong kunoichi. The Blue Tiger of the Mist had seen so much potential in her, and even if the final results of Hinata’s progress took a while achieve, there was no doubt in Kasumi’s mind that it would be well worth the wait. But now her father wanted to kick her out of the clan.

The blue-haired girl bit the inside of her lip in deep thought. She glanced at the boy, who was staring at her expectantly. “Why are you fighting for your sister? It’s her fight,” Kasumi said.

“I’d give my life for her. Always,” Ezra said sincerely.

Kasumi took in a deep inhale of breath, and she slowly let it out with an exhale. She gradually fell into a fighting stance, and she replaced her wondering expression with her signature cocky smirk. “I think it’s time we finished this.”

“You bet,” the boy grinned.

He summoned his energy, and a golden light surrounded him. His hair stood up until it was bright yellow, activating his Super Saiyan 2 form. He put his palms facing one another in front of him, and a large sphere began to form in his hands.

“Kame…”

“Hidden Elemental Release: Water Manipulation Jutsu!” Kasumi screamed as she performed the hand seal to perform her bloodline.

“Hame…”

A large water dragon with glowing yellow eyes appeared from the air. Its creator jumped on top of its head, and she directed it towards her enemy.

“HHHAAA!”

Ezra’s energy beam shot forward, and Kasumi’s dragon lunged toward it. A giant explosion ensued, and the force pushed both fighters backwards. A giant dust cloud covered the field, shielding the battlegrounds from the eyes of the audience members.

Luckily, the Hyuuga boy was able to pull himself up so that he was standing. He blinked back the dust from his eyes, and he waited for something to appear. He was nearly out of chakra, so he knew he didn’t have much left in him.

His vision started coming back to him as the dust began to clear away from the battlefield. He could distinctly see his enemy’s shadow. She was kneeling on the ground, one arm resting on her knee.

Though he was worried for her sake, he wasn’t surprised that she was in a weak state. “She went head on into the Kamehameha attack… Why would she do that? Hardly anyone lives through that.”

His eyes widened when she stood up. With her back straight, shoulders braced, and eyes strong, Kasumi was the picture of perseverance. She raised her hand up, and Ezra quickly fell into a fighting stance, prepared to use up his remaining chakra to end this fight. He readied himself for whatever it was Kasumi had left up her sleeve.

But what she did shocked everyone.

“I forfeit,” she said aloud so that the entire stadium could hear her words.

Murmurs of shock and gasps of horror could be heard all around the arena, and all eyes were fixed on the blue-haired teen female in the middle of the ring. She rolled her eyes as loud questions and shouts of protests began to arise from the confused and angry people in the stands. She put her hand down back at her side in annoyance.

“I know when I am beaten,” Kasumi said, yelling at the crowd. Her coal eyes met with Ezra’s blue orbs, and she whispered so that only he could hear. “Your will to protect your sister is just too strong for me to beat anyway.”

Ezra stared at her in shock, but before he could question her any further, she turned around and limped away back to her end of the stadium. Four ANBU members were waiting for her to take her back to her cell in the prison. The Hyuuga boy watched as she disappeared out the arena with her guards in tow.

He was quickly thrown out of his trance of watching the Blue Tiger of the Mist walk away when Hinata tackled him with a hug. “Ezra, you d-did it! I c-can’t believe y-you made h-her quit!”

“Yeah, I can’t believe it either,” Ezra said, still surprised.

“F-Father is v-very pleased that y-you were able to s-scare her into f-forfeiting,” Hinata said. She was still smiling happily, but when she caught a glimpse of her brother’s confused expression, she frowned. “Ezra? What’s w-wrong? You b-beat her.”

Ezra bit his lip in thought, thinking about what Kasumi had said just before she walked away. “Your will to protect your sister is just too strong for me to beat anyway.”

“Yeah… I guess I did beat her,” the boy said. He turned to meet his sister’s white eyes, and he smiled. “Hey, Hinata, can you do me a favor?”

“Sure, a-anything,” she replied instantly, still grateful that her brother had won the fight for her.

“Next time you have to guard Kasumi for reformation… find out what her deal is,” he said as he stared at the door from which his opponent left. Hinata furrowed her eyebrows, and Ezra continued on to clarify what he meant. “There’s a lot more to her than any of us know about, and I think she’s worth getting to know.” Hinata smiled at his words, knowing that her brother had found out just how mysterious the Blue Tiger of the Mist really was.
End Notes:
Muahahahahahahaha! I bet you didn't see that one coming. Yes, I know that's not what you were expecting, but seeing as how Kasumi is my OC, I think it was pretty in character for her. And no, Ezra wasn't cheated out of a formal victory. If you read Kasumi's final line very carefully, you'll see that Ezra is technically the clear winner. Which is kind of why theez and I did this final battle: to pick a clear victor.

Hey, I didn't say it would be what you expected ;)

I'm more worried about the actual fighting scenes. How were they? The fight in this was probably worse than my other one, honestly. It was hard to make it so that I wasn't repeating anything.

Well, I'd appreciate it if you told me how I did!

Thank you very much for reading! You rock!
Invasion of the Ore Village by Sasaui Uchiha
Author's Notes:
Yes, well, this takes place before Never Too Late and before the Hoist the Color series. Speaking of which, both that series and all the characters I use from it belong one hundred percent to the awesome person known as Silverwolf1213. If you haven't read her stories, you so should. As for Kina, you'll see a different side of her fighting since so far she's never had to fight like this in Never Too Late. She's only trained from what we see. This is a serious life or death battle. If I messed up Kasumi, Silverwolf, or any of the others, don't hesitate to tell me. I need to know so I can correct myself. Okay, I'll go ahead and tell you that there will be a sequel to this that will take place in Shippuuden. There will hopefully not be any spoilers unless I do it by accident since it will be ahead of where Never Too Late is now. I'll keep her jutsus the same though, since I'm not even sure what all she'll learn between now and Shippuuden. And now I have to start writing Tainted Guardian again since I took a break to write this. I hope you guys read and enjoy.
The ocean separating the other Counties and the island of the Water Country was calm, nothing breaking the surface as far as Kina could see. She sat there, her legs pulled up to rest against her chest. The blue curtain of the sky above her was speckled with white dots and clouds, none of them threatening any rain.

That didn’t mean she didn’t feel like her own storm clouds weren’t there, saddening her mood. Kina stared sadly ahead, her nails digging into her skin as she held her elbows. It had happened again. All those times before and it still didn’t hurt any less. Kina reached up, wiping a tear that had escaped. She forced herself not to cry. She didn’t have the right. Not like everyone else did.

She reached back, resting her hand on the Katachi katana, the blade hidden within its sheath. It was one of her few precious items. One of the only things that she continued to keep with her despite her constant movement. Kina sighed, falling back onto the sand that was like an outline for the island. And she was getting ready to leave, off to a Konoha in the Fire Country. She had to move. She couldn’t stay. Not after the disaster that had already followed her. She had to leave before the chaos got worse.

“I’m sorry,” she murmured. “So sorry.” Unable to remain still, Kina rolled onto a sitting position again, and it was then that she saw it. The wooden structure cutting through the water and moving toward a small village that she knew of called Ore Village. It was supposed to be a place that created special items that had to do with chakra because it was only found in a few mines, including the one at that village. When made into a weapon, it could drain others’ chakra and put it into the user. Her eyes followed the ship, her eyes narrowing. Was that the ship that was supposed to pick her up? Was she in the wrong spot?

Kina sighed, hating the thought of journeying through the village. She got to her feet, more or less dragging them to get there. Every part of her wanted to resist, to stay away from those glares, but she knew she couldn’t if she wanted to get away. That was what almost all of them wanted - for her to be gone.

She neared the village, kicking a rock as she walked. It wasn’t until she was caught up in everything she realized what was going on.

A sword passed right in front of her, and if she’d taken the steps she’d planned to instead of pausing to get in the right position to kick the rock again. Kina yelped, jumping back. Her hand went back to her pouch, the screams around her now registering. She glanced to her right to see a huge, burly man, a frown on his face as he realized he’d missed.

Again!? For a moment Kina began to panic. Was he back? Did he decide to cut his recuperation short so he could grab her? Her eyes narrowed, stronger anger than she’d ever expected burning within her. No, not again. She wouldn’t allow it.

Clenching her fist, Kina jumped up, performing such a sudden roundhouse kick the man was too surprised to block. Why? Hadn’t they expected her to fight back? She always did, even if she’d eventually lose.

The man stumbled back, and Kina jumped on his chest, using the extra height to jump up and grab the corner of a roof. She pulled herself up onto it. After finding her balance, she looked around.

Everyone was running, trying to get away from people armed with weapons, a few of them using ninjutsu. And all those people came from the very ship she’d come to find. Hadn’t that been a transport boat? Or was he on there?

Looking more closely, she saw that there was a cloaked figure on the ship, watching over the others. Kina gazed at the figure, trying to figure out if it was, as she thought, him.

Before she could get a good look, she felt a chakra near her. She glanced to her right to see who it was. The village they were in wasn’t exactly known for their shinobi, so it surprised her to feel it. Did it mean that it was them? She didn’t recognize who she saw, though. There was two males, one of them around twenty while the other seemed to be a year or two older than Kina was. He had dirty blond hair and blue green eyes. He wore a green leather shirt and pants. He had gloves and elbow armor. On his left arm above the elbow armor was a blue fire tattoo. He had a sword in his hand, pointing it at the other male. He looked as if he had fallen while running, slowly dragging himself away. He had shaggy dark green hair, his eyes such a few shades darker so that they were almost black. He wore a simple button up green shirt and brown pants. He, unlike the elder male, wielded no weapon.

Simply staring at the teen, absolutely no sympathy in his dark eyes, he swung at the boy.

Kina reacted without thinking, jumping at the blond. She reached back, pulling the elemental katana from its sheath around her waist. She skidded to a stop between them, bringing up her blade to intercept the blow directed at the other teen. The blond’s eyes widened ever so slightly, but then they narrowed in anger.

“You’re going to regret interfering.”

Kina glanced back to see the teen had retreated, already knowing that she should be doing the same. She was nowhere near strong enough to defeat him. His chakra was great in amount and she doubted she was as good at kenjutsu as he was. She’d only practiced it for a month at most. She’d always been best at defense, and now she knew she’d need offense.

The blond brought his sword back to strike again, but Kina danced away, her eyes focused on him. She followed him with her eyes as he jumped up, doing a front flip over her, only his body was mostly straightened. He struck at her when he was right over her head, a strike that she just barely parried. The dull thud behind her signified he’d landed, so she quickly swirled around. She winced when the blade bit into her shoulder. He was standing straight up, his arm almost completely extended. The sword was right over her heart, meaning he could easily kill her with a simple shove.

“You don’t even deserve a sword if you suck at it that much,” he said, obviously noticing her lack of sword training. Kina gulped, trying to see a way out of this. She decided to go ahead and just use the sword to its full extent and focused her lightning chakra to the sword. She aimed the tip of it at the blond, a lightning bolt shooting out and sending him flying back.

Her breathing slightly labored from the short confrontation, she swirled around and ran toward the ship. If it was him, at least she could make a deal. She wasn’t going to let them get hit twice. No matter what that meant.

With a grim face, the blond haired girl took off, her eyes sparking with determination.

****

They’re all pathetic and weak Kasumi thought, disgusted as she . It didn’t matter where she went. It was always like this. They all ran in fear, never having the guts to face them. Too afraid like the bugs they were.

“Someone’s running toward us,” Masaru informed the cloaked girl, pointing toward a yellow and white figure heading toward the ship. His eyes narrowed. “And it looks like Hayashi is running after her.” His brows knit together as he searched for an explanation.

The blue haired girl smiled. “Don’t worry about her, Masaru,” she said. “If Hayashi doesn’t catch her, she doesn’t seem like much. After all, this village isn’t one of ninja.” Even as she spoke, she decided to be cautious and lowered her hand to her kunai pouch. Both her speed and the chakra that Kasumi felt from her made it seem like she was a shinobi, but she didn’t wear a headband identifying her as a ninja and, as Kasumi had just stated, they weren’t in a shinobi village. But there was always that chance…..

Masaru glanced at his captain for only a moment before shrugging. He returned his gaze back to the blond girl quickly advancing on them, wondering just how stupid she had to be to charge at them. Didn’t she know who they were? Or had she been raised under a rock?

Kasumi, however, smirked, wondering if there was even a chance she’d get a challenge for once. After all, she was, as Masaru had been thinking, brave enough to approach them. Or just dumb and foolish.

****

“The Blue Pirates! Run, it’s the Blue Pirates!” people cried out, other men or women chasing them. Kina tripped the people the villagers titled the Blue Pirates whenever they got close enough to her that she was able to without stopping. That blond haired teen was still chasing her, his resolve to catch her staying put. He’s determined, I’ll give him that.

Kina could see the ship ahead, two figures now there. She recalled the name everyone was giving them. It rang a bell, but she couldn’t figure out why. Had he paid someone to catch her? Or was this just a random attack? Kina prayed that it was the latter. She couldn’t bear it if it was the first one.

Adding chakra to her feet, she jumped up, removing the sword from its sheath yet again. She slashed at the cloaked person, who didn’t seem like he felt the need to move. Before she could even get near him, a very strong and very strange gust of wind slammed into her, sending her flying to the left. She rolled across the ship deck, jumping to her feet. Wind style, huh? Going through a quick review of how chakra natures went, she raced forward.

The second she even felt a bit of wind, flames sprang to life around the sword. It was a little harder since she hadn’t really trained with fire style, but since she still had that chakra type within her, she could use it. She sliced through the wind, surprising both the crew members. There weren’t many swords like the Katachi clan swords, so of course they’d be surprised.

Kina’s sword met the back of the pirate-

And then he was gone, nothing left except for the cloak. Kina blinked in surprise, quickly straightening herself. What had just happened? Before she could come up with something, another powerful gust of wind knocked her off her feet. She slammed into one of the poles, sliding down it so she was in a sitting position. She glanced up, wondering why there was no sun shining down on her face. And it was then she saw the cloaked figure, only now he - No, she, Kina corrected herself, looked like.

The girl was about Kina’s age and standing atop one of the masts. She had brilliant blue hair that was being lifted by the gentle breeze, her coal black eyes staring down at her. If Kina had to describe her expression, she‘d say it was between bored and amused, even if she didn‘t see how she could do that. She wore a white T-shirt with a red camisole underneath and black pants. She had red gloves that reach up to her elbows. Her shoes were three-inch high high-heeled boots. “Well, that was interesting, but I’ve seen better.”

Kina looked up at her, her eyes slightly narrowing. “What are you doing here? This village hasn’t done anything wrong!”

The blue haired girl chuckled, shaking her head. She took a step forward, then the rest of her followed, falling from such great heights Kina thought she would have panicked. But the girl just landed in a crouch, quickly straightening out of it.

“Want me to deal with her, Kasumi?” the other person said. He had black hair, a red headband, and emerald eyes. His outfit consisted of black clothing with a red scarf around his neck.

The girl, Kasumi, shook her head. “I‘m fine, Masaru. I want to see if there is any other surprises in this bug. I especially like the sword. Although I’m not exactly a fire user, I’m sure one of the crew members could use it.”

Masaru shrugged, leaning back against one of the posts. The blond was now there, crouching against the side of the ship. His gaze flickered between the three people. Masaru jerked his chin toward the village, and in an instant he returned to trying to whatever he’d been doing before.

“I asked what you’re doing in this village,” Kina repeated when Kasumi just stood there, examining the blonde.

Kasumi smirked. “I wanted to get some of their ore, what else? It sells for more money than the head of some men with a bounty on them,” she said. Once again she looked Kina over before she suddenly reacted.

Kina didn’t even have time to react before Kasumi was there, her leg drawn back. Her kick made direct contact, Kina’s shoulder taking most of the hit. Then Kasumi brought her leg back and kicked right above her heart. Kina just barely had time to bring her arms up to block. If she hadn’t, she was sure the force of the kick would have killed her just because it was above her heart. Once again using her feet, the pirate bent down, sweeping Kina’s feet out from underneath her.

Kina hit the ground, the breath knocked out of her from impact. Before she could sit up, Kasumi was standing over her, the heel of her high-heel digging into the cut the blond’s sword had made. Kina gasped from the pain, her hands instantly going up to stop her from pushing down any harder than she was.

After breathing in deeply, Kina found herself able to speak again. “You’re hurting all those innocent people just because you want money?” she asked, unable to believe it.

Kasumi rolled her eyes. “Of course. If they don’t kill them, they’ll run off to get the Mizukage.” As she said Mizukage, her face darkened slightly.

Her anger flared. For no reason except personal gain, this girl was killing people. She was taking their lives, leaving others in mental pain. Before she could think anything else, Masaru spoke.

“It looks like they’re having a little trouble over at the Ore Storage,” he said.

Kasumi sighed. “Oh well. I was planning on going to help out anyway,” she said, stepping off of Kina. She stepped away. “I thought you’d have more surprises than that. Turns out I was wrong. Speaking of surprises, that sword would be useful.”

The blue haired girl eyed her, bending down to take the sword from its sheath. Kina went to stop her, but Kasumi stomped her arm, forcing it back down. She began to panic. No. Even if she couldn’t stop Kasumi, she would not let her take her sword. It was the last memory she had. It was the last gift he’d given her. Kina refused to let her take it.

Her body moved on its own. She brought her leg up, her body following. In order to help her stay up, she placed her free hand on the wooden deck. She twisted slightly, placing her feet on Kasumi’s side and kicking. It sent the other teen flying to the left, almost falling off the ship.

Kina scrambled to her feet, expecting her to jump at her. Instead she simply narrowed her eyes, her hands moving. Kina’s eyes widened when she realized she was doing hand signs. “Water style! Water jet jutsu!” A jet stream of water shot from the ocean, raising about a foot over the ship deck before suddenly curving and shoot toward Kina. It slammed into with the force of an elephant, sending her flying back into the sea.

She concentrated her chakra to make sure she didn’t sink below the water’s surface. Kina had to hold back a scream when she saw someone staring at her. No, there was eyes looking in her direction, but they didn’t see anything at all. It was a dead person, only a year or two older than she was. Kina got to her knees, looking around at the village.

Again. They were all being slaughtered again. They weren’t a ninja village and nobody was there to report to the Mizukage. They were having trouble with the Storage area, so they’d have to kill people until they got into there. How many people would die? A third of them? Half? Or everyone?

Kina felt her heart sink as she watched another body hit the ground, blood seeping from the new wound through his heart. How many did that make dead? Who would defend them? Nobody could fight back after all. Nobody but her, and what was she doing? She hadn’t even used one ninjutsu. She hadn’t even tried to go fool out to protect them. Just because she was afraid.

Sudden anger burned within her. At the pirates. At herself. At her past. At everything right then. She felt chakra burst within her, her hands clenching as her resolve grew to protect them.

Kina brought her hands up to weave a series of hand signs, ending with a strange one only used by the Katachi. It was similar to the tiger symbol, only the right hand was lower so that the bottom hinge of the pointer and middle fingers were curving along the palm. “Lightning style! Lightning form jutsu!” A yellow aura surrounded her, solidifying as a crackling filled the air. It formed lightning bolts covering her entire body except her face, which had a bolt of lightning as a crown, floating about an inch or less from her face.

Focusing chakra to her feet, Kina jumped up, once again performing hand signs. “Lightning style!” she cried as she rose. “Lightning shuriken jutsu!” She landed on the edge of the ship, surprising both the pirates, only Kasumi did better at concealing hers. Lightning formed around her, forming about ten lightning shuriken. Five shot at Kasumi while the others flew at Masaru.

Kasumi jumped out of the way while Masaru only looked at her. That strange, unnaturally strong wind blew again, the wind chakra destroying the lighting shuriken while the force of the wind sent Kina flying back off the boat. Instead of landing on her back this time, she did a back flip and landed on her feet.

Hearing high-heels against wood, Kina looked up to see that Kasumi was on the edge of the ship, glaring down at her. “You’re a shinobi then,” she said, examining Kina‘s new form. It tended to surprise others since not many people knew about the Katachi clan, but if Kasumi felt any surprise, she didn‘t show it. “Why don’t you wear a Mist headband?”

Kina tensed, the subject one she didn’t feel like addressing. “Because I’m no longer a ninja of this village. I’m going to another village because of….. certain things.”

Kasumi raised an eyebrow. “Then tell me why you seem to be fighting so hard to protect it.”

Kina shook her head, unable to believe it. “You seriously have to ask?” she said, her eyes narrowing. “You’re out there killing innocent people! They’ve done nothing to you yet you find it necessary to punish them with death.”

After a few seconds of examining Kina, Kasumi chuckled. “Looks like we have a heroine wannabe with us today.” Then she sneered at her. “People like you disgust me.”

The blond let out a grim, curt laugh. “Well, that makes us even then,” she said, “because people who care very little of others’ life disgust me!”

Kasumi sighed, shaking her head. “I guess you’ll have to learn the hard way why not to fight me when you’re as weak as you.” She jumped off the ship, saying as she approached Kina, “All hero stories with me end with the hero’s death!” Her leg extended, and if it wasn’t for the boosted speed the lightning jutsu gave her, Kina never would have been able to block the kick. Kasumi did a back flip, landing in a crouched position. She leaned back onto one hand and kicked upward. Once again it was the lightning form’s speed that saved her.

Kasumi jumped back, examining the new obstacle of her speed. Her eyes narrowed. She’d actually have to use her kekkei genkai against this weakling? She couldn’t believe it, but it was the truth. With a sigh, Kasumi did exactly as she’d been thinking of, ending with a hand sign that, like Kina’s, was unique to her clan. “Hidden Elemental Release: Water Manipulation jutsu!” Without giving Kina time to ponder what that jutsu did, she slammed her hands against the sea’s surface, a wave sprouting from the top and heading toward Kina.

Caught off guard, Kina didn’t have time to dodge. Instead she was hit full force by the water, sending her flying back. When the water went past Kina to return to were it’d come from, Kasumi was suddenly there, her fist drawn back. It hit Kina dead on, causing her nose to throb. She stumbled back, another strike delivered to Kina’s stomach.

Darn it, she was getting her butt kicked. How was she supposed to win at this rate? Fine, she’d just have to use the sword since she was quicker and better at using the katana while in lightning form. Kina danced away, drawing the blade. Lightning crackled to life around it, remaining there as she kept that little amount of chakra in it. She slashed at Kasumi, her strokes now swifter and more powerful. Kasumi backed away, lifting the water when it was too close to veer it off course. Even Kasumi had to admit she was fast. There was a great difference between now and before. It was like fighting a totally different person with how much her speed had grown. Just what were these form jutsus?

Getting tired of being on defense, Kasumi made another wave, this one smaller, slam into Kina, making her stumble back. Kasumi jumped up, bringing water with her. It surrounded her right hand as she fell back toward her, her fist once again ready to strike. Kina’s eyes narrowed as she did the same, her hand brought back. Blue lightning replaced the yellow lightning as her fist, along with the pirate captain’s fist, shot forward, colliding. The chakra coming from the exchange was so strong that there was a pulse wave of chakra that came from it. Kina, unsurprisingly, was the first to give, falling back. She did a back roll to avoid getting hit by the rest of the attack.

“Not too bad, but I’ve been going easy on you the entire time. If I truly wanted, you’d have been dead by now,” Kasumi said. “But I want to see if perhaps there’s more surprises since last time I gave up on you, you came around and did all this.” Kasumi raced forward, her eyes locked on the sword. She had to find some way to get rid of it. She didn’t understand why the blond teen hadn’t slashed at her before, even if that wouldn’t have been much different. Did she know that, or did she just decide not to use her sword. Why? They were each other’s enemies.

Kasumi jumped up when she slashed at her, bringing her foot down so that it hit her heel. The force of the sword being jerked down surprised Kina enough she didn’t react. Kasumi brought her leg back, kicking her in the side of the head. She’d expected to separated Kina from the sword, but the blond kept her grip on it, taking it with her. Kina’s head spun as she attempted to stand. Before she had time to get her head intact, water came from beside her and slammed down on her back.

Kina lay face-against-water, darkness closing in on her. She forced it back, making her body listen when she told it to rise. She did, her eyes locking on Kasumi. She was apparently deciding to end this, she’d brought her hand up with a water ball getting got bigger and bigger.

Apparently she’d have to use her strongest lightning jutsu then. It didn’t matter that she would probably lose. At least she stalled the person who seemed like was either captain or co-captain from going and killing them. Maybe, just maybe someone had gotten to the Mizukage or another group of ninja. “Lightning style!” Kina cried, finish the correct sequence of hand seals. She hated it, but she‘d dropped her sword, knowing there wouldn‘t be any time to sheath it. “Lightning storm jutsu!” Kina brought her palms in front of her as well just as Kasumi’s water ball shot forward. When it was about half way to her, blue lightning shot from Kina’s hands, colliding with Kasumi’s water.

Neither of the chakra natures were better than the other, so their jutsus remained where they were, this battle now one of chakra and will. Kina’s eyes narrowed as she concentrated. Her jutsu hadn’t been beaten yet. Did that mean she at least stood a chance? That would definitely be a miracle.

Masaru examined this, wondering who would win this battle. The blond haired girl or his captain? It seemed about even from where he was, but it seemed as if the girl was concentrating harder than Kasumi was, showing just how much she wanted to win.

There was a huge explosion as the two attacks exploded, the confrontation ending in a draw. Kina flew back, her lightning form fading. She hit her back, skipping across the water once before sinking under. Kasumi simply went back, skidding across the water.

Kina thought of just laying there, to try and ignore the pain that was constantly there, not stopping whether she was still or moving. She began to wonder how long it would be until the pirate decided to just kill her.

Kasumi eyed the blond girl, the lightning now gone from her body. She expected her to move or do something. There was no way she was just giving up already, was she? Before she’d saw that spark of fighting spirit. But now it seemed to have faded. What was with the girl? Was she truly that weak that she was already done?

Her face portraying to disgust, Kasumi decided to once again grab the thing she’d been trying to get before - the elemental katana, now just lying on the surface of the water. Strange, she observed, that the katana didn’t sink under the water. She reached down, wrapping her fingers around the hilt of the sword. Once she straightened up, she saw that the blond had gotten into a sitting position, her eyes glued to the sword.

“No!” Kina yelled, scrambling to her feet. The stupid pirate had her sword! There was truly no reason to feel bound to it after everything, but it was still important to her. One of the last important objects to her. Then another thought struck her. Kasumi was already strong enough, but if she learned how to actually use the sword, then even more people would die. And it would be her fault for not fighting for the weapon. For just giving up. For being weak.

Once again Kina started a string of hand seals, her eyes narrowed.

“What do you think you can do?” Kasumi was focusing her chakra to the blade, already understanding how it worked. There was some water surrounding it, but unless she willed it to grow, it would stay that way. “You’re too weak to even make me use my full strength.”

“That might be so,” Kina said as she neared the end, “but my hearts strong enough to keep me going!”

Kasumi let out a disgusted laugh as she charged. “Don’t make me puke!”

Kina kept her eyes locked on her as she brought her arms back, focusing the rock chakra now running through her chakra network to her hands. She brought them together just as Kasumi was about to swing. The earth chakra made a cloak around Kina, beginning at her arms. It solidified as it moved farther up her body. Because her arms were already covered with rock, she raised her arm to block against her own blade. Kina eyed Kasumi, letting the rock spread across her entire body. While the crown was still forming, Kina brought her hand back and punched Kasumi’s gut. Or she’d meant to. Before she could, water rose from beneath them, stopping the attack. Her earth chakra overpowering the water chakra, her fist broke through, but Kasumi was already jumping away.

“Sheesh. You’re like a stupid clown,” she said. “Every time I think you’re out of tricks, you pull something new out of your sleeve.”

Despite the fact that the rock form was mostly used for defense rather than offense, it was then that the close combat began. Kasumi started delivering such swift attacks that Kina couldn’t do anything but block. She was sure that without the rock form, she’d be down by then. Even as it was, her body was growing sore from the impact of the water slashes. Even if Kina looked unfazed by the strength of the attacks, her tiredness was evident. She was still getting used to the rock form as apposed to the lightning form she’d grown up using.

Kasumi spun on her heel, the water forming a whip from the sword as she spun. It smacked into Kina, forcing her to fly sideways. She did a side flip, skidding to a halt before falling onto one knee. There was no way that Kasumi couldn’t kill her. Kina was sure that she was just toying with her, seeing if she could eventually find strength. Kina was hoping Kasumi found that strength because she was seriously starting to need it. Defense wouldn’t keep her alive forever against Kasumi, even if she had water chakra.

Kasumi jumped at her, flying so high in the sky that it hurt Kina’s neck to hurt. She became a silhouette when she passed under the sun, falling from that position with the sword drawn back. She slashed downward, but Kina blocked with her left forearm. Kasumi landed, slashing at her face. The left rock of the crown flattened to protect Kina’s face, and it was then that Kina struck, aiming at Kasumi’s side. It landed, causing the pirate to grimace. But she quickly recovered, performing a low spinning kick that swept Kina’s feet out from under her. She slashed downward at Kina’s now defenseless chest. Water rose with it, covering it. Once again she felt like she was being charged by an elephant, the fact she hit the hard surface of the water not helping at all. She thought of releasing the chakra so she’d sink it, but it was too late now.

Not even giving herself time to regain her breath, Kina rolled out from under the blade, getting to her feet and leaping backwards. As she was going back, she performed a few hand signs. That was her usual solution against one person. If it was two, then her taijutsu seemed to become better. But against one, particularly one as strong as Kasumi, she preferred to keep her distance and use ninjutsu or, on occasions, kenjutsu. “Earth style! Earth dome jutsu!” The water vibrated slightly as rocks flew from the bottom of the sea, molding and creating a protect dome around Kina. She went to work with another jutsu, hearing a loud thud as Kasumi used the Katachi katana as a whip against it.

“Come out you chicken!” Kasumi called.

“Fine!” Kina went through with the other girl’s wish, finishing the hand seals. “Earth style! Earth dome explosion jutsu!” The dome exploded outward, heading toward Kasumi. As those rocks flew off, so did the rocks from Kina’s rock form. Kasumi, now busied by the task of dodging and blocking, didn’t have time to stop her from once again doing the lightning form hand signs. “Lightning style! Lightning form jutsu!” The lightning crackled to life around her, and she instantly used the speed boost to her advantage. She raced forward, jumping off the rocks that were still in flight to get closer to Kasumi. The girl’s black eyes flickered down in surprise, Kina once again doing hand signs. She raised one hand so that it was toward Kasumi, the other flying toward the sword. “Lightning style! Lightning pulse jutsu!”

She was fast, Kasumi would give her that. To be able to get to her so quickly. And she was cleaver, doing all this just to distract her and get close. How much chakra had it taken, though, the Blue Tiger of the Mist wondered momentary. She smirked, slashing down at the girl, not giving her time to do whatever jutsu she’d been about to perform.

Kina saw the sword coming. It was exactly what she’d wanted. As the blade came toward her, pulse waves made of lightning came from her palm, getting bigger the farther they got. The blade was right at her by the time the pulse wave was right in front of Kasumi. That was when she did it. Her hand circled around the blade, mostly of it holding the flat part of the blade, but there was those parts of her hand that were cut. It didn’t matter. She had to get the sword back. For one, she was going to make sure that it wasn’t the reason for any deaths. The other thing, though, was because of her previous thoughts. It would help her save him. After everything he’d done for her, that was her ultimate goal then, to find a way to get him back. To get her brother back as well. Both things she wanted, and both things she wasn’t sure possible. For one, her brother had done it by choose. As for him, he could be dead.

Kasumi shot back, the shockwaves forcing her to move. She tried to yank the sword from Kina, but her grip remained strong. That, and lightning traveled down the blade and shocked Kasumi, surprising her enough she lost her grip. The blue haired girl stumbled back a bit, her eyes locked on the other girl.

She was obviously tired. Exhausted even. The sword was now in her uninjured hand, the other one leaking red liquid from most of her joints and the middle of her palm. The blood that flowed down her hand made the whole thing dark, but that didn’t seem to matter to her. She just brought the sword up and held it close to her. “Don’t. Not this. It’s meant to protect, not kill.”

Sweat dripped from the blond, her body trembling from the effort to stand. Once again her body was void of any lightning, probably from her tiredness. Where had all the energy gone? Or, a better question, where had the energy come from in the first place?

Kina vision blurred as her knees buckled. The moment she’d gotten the katana back, she felt as if someone had sucked all her energy away. Her motivation to get it had been what had fueled her. Now, without that motivation, she was drained. She tried to think of protecting the villagers, but once she was drained, she couldn’t miraculously make chakra. She did, however, suddenly feel like she was drawing more chakra from herself than there usually was. But even then she had some chakra left.

Kasumi’s eyes narrowed. This girl was just so….. so strange. No matter what angle she looked at it from, she made no sense. Gaining energy out of nowhere? Fighting so strongly for a village she no longer fought for? The strange feeling that had drove her to get the sword back no matter what? None of it made sense.

“Please.” Kina knew it wasn’t exactly smart to beg the bad guy. It showed just how desperate you were. But right then Kina couldn’t be any more desperate. “Please, just leave them alone.”

Kasumi smirked, trying to hide her confusion. That was her last request? Not, “Please let me live” or “Forgive me, I’ll do anything!” Instead she was begging she left the people of the Ore Village alone. What was with her?

“You put up a good fight,” she said as she walked toward the blond, “so I’ll kill you swiftly.” She didn’t add that the blond had annoyed her more than any bug she’d had to fight, but like all those bugs, she was about to be squashed.

Before Kasumi could get to her, steam blew between them. Kina wasn’t even that close to it, but she could still feel the heat. Kasumi, who’d had part of her leg in it, yelped and jumped back. Burns spread across her skin immediately, showing just how hot the steam had been.

“Thank you, Kina, for stalling her.” Both Kasumi and the Katachi looked over to see a female familiar to both of them was strolling toward their battle ground, her visible eye narrowed at Kasumi. “I believe you’re done here, Blue Tiger.” The kage of the Mist stood before them, about a dozen ninja around her.

Kasumi glared at the woman. “How did you know?” she asked, her anger clear in her voice.

The Mizukage gestured to the right where a familiar green haired male. Kina couldn’t help but grin at him when he noticed he was looking right at her, his gratitude displayed in his eyes. There was more ninja in the village, driving the pirates back.

Kasumi noticed this immediately, her rage boiling within her. She wanted to fight back, to kill the weaklings who had disturbed her raid. Most of all, she wanted to kill the blond girl, who had stalled her long enough for the Mizukage to get there. And she would bet that she had something to do with that green haired male informing the Mizukage. But she couldn’t. That would put the life of her crew members at risk. She couldn’t do that.

“Retreat!” She hated the order that left her lips, but her crew responded immediately, boarding the ship. The mist shinobi began to run after them, but a hand gesture for them to stop made them freeze.

“Go on then, Kasumi. You’re a smart girl,” the Mizukage said. “You know that this isn’t a battle you’ll win without a mass amount of lose.”

Kasumi sent them all one last venomous glare, Kina’s so strong that she wondered how her black eyes didn’t dissolve, and then she jumped onto the boat. Despite the fact there was no wind, it started immediately, heading deeper into the ocean.

“Why’d you stop us, Mizukage?” one of the shinobi asked.

“Because we need to tend to the wounded. Speaking of which, get the ones who aren’t by a medic to a medic stat!” the redheaded woman snapped.

“Yes ma’am!” they all yelled before going to do as ordered.

Kina smiled at the Mizukage when she turned toward her. “Thank you, Milady. I’m glad you got here.”

The Mizukage nodded. “I should thank you, Kina. I am in your debt.”

Kina shook her head. “This doesn’t even begin to make up for before,” Kina said.

The Mizukage sighed at the blond’s stubbornness, saying, “You cannot control other people’s actions. You do realize that, right-” She paused, noticing that Kina was falling face forward. “Kina!” She leaped forward, catching her right before she hit the surface, part of her legs already sinking under. The Mizukage quickly checked her out, sighing in relief when she noticed she’d just fainted. She instructed for a shinobi to carry her to a medic, following behind him. She could see the disgust on his face, but he didn’t argue.

Kina, the Mizukage had to admit, had such a strong heart it would make up for what had happened ten times over. She’d almost died protecting the Ore Village, something that the others wouldn’t recognize. But as far as the Mizukage was concerned, that was more than enough to make up for it. “Thank you, Kina.”

Even though the unconscious girl didn’t hear it, Kina suddenly felt as if a weight had been taken off her shoulders.
End Notes:
There it is. My first Battle Stadium submission. I hope you guys liked it. If the end was a little rushed, I'm really really sorry.
Reunion of Fighters! Ezra Hyuuga VS Kina Katachi! by theez
Author's Notes:
Alright, this is Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga, but he's adopting the name Hyuuga since most of his siblings have that name. Kina Katachi is Sasaui Uchiha's OC from Never Too Late. Oh yeah, and the first part doesn't actually happen in Naruto GX. I just needed a setup for something else.
Ezra's Sky Blue Hair waved as he stepped into the Leaf Village from a World Transporter. He lowered his head to face forward, and opened his eyes. He smiled, "Ah..........What first?" Hinata stepped out next to him, and said, "M-Maybe y-you should f-find someone to duel." Something popped into Ezra's head, and he said, "I have to go find Kina!!!!!!!" He raced off, and Hinata smiled. She remembered him pouting about how it was the end of the school year, and that he was gonna be bored. I hope he has fun with a friend..............After what happened....... Ezra ran off, and then screeched to a stop. He looked at the ground, "Wait...............She won't be my friend if I told her...........Light, how could you! Kill everyone!!!!!!!!!" Dark said, "We'll get him back for it, you count on it! I have a bone to pick with him myself!" Ezra nodded, and then said, "I guess she should know." He sped off.

Kina stood at Ichiraku, waiting. One of her best friends was coming home, if not three of them. She smiled, and said, "It's almost time." The boy she had met a year ago stood before her in her mind. Then she thought that he might not remember her. The thought made her cry. She turned towards the gates, and said, "Are you here, Ezra?" She began to cry, and Ezra ran up, stopping at about five feet away, "Kina? Why are you crying?" Kina smiled, and wiped her tears. She turned around, and smiled, "No reason!" She had said this to try and make him fall over. Ezra just laughed, and she laughed with him. Then he opened his arms, and she ran at him. She hugged him, and said, "Ezra........................" Ezra smiled, "It's good to see you again." Then he pulled away, and turned away, "No, I can't................" Kina said, "Huh?" Ezra said, "I shouldn't talk to you like it never happened..............." Kina shook her head lightly, "What do you mean?" Ezra said, "L-Light............He found a body......................And killed all of my friends. Naruto and Sasuke to." Kina gasped, and said, "Even your siblings?" Ezra nodded, and shed a tear, "Yeah. Only Hinata, me, and some teachers survived." Kina let a tear fall, "Oh, I'm sorry. Did Fabia survive?" Ezra shrugged, and said, "Who knows? But she'll hate me for not being there to stop him." Kina then grew angry, "You're Light, aren't you?" Ezra turned around, and said, "What?" Kina said, "You possessed, and killed Ezra! How could you hurt innocent people!!!!!!!!" Ezra said, "No, he didn't-" Kina had began to run at him, and he only barely blocked. She kneed him, and he keeled over. She punched him to the ground, and he bounced, and got a bloddy nose. Kina said, "How could you kill Ezra!" She kicked him, and he rolled in the air. He caught himself, and landed on his feet. Kina took out a sword, and ran at him. Ezra made his Oathkeeper Keyblade appear to show Kina that it was him. Big Mistake. LIGHT WIELDS THE OATHKEEPER. Kina continued to run at him, and he blocked with his Keyblade as she swung, leaving them in a steadfast hold. Ezra cried, "I don't wanna hurt you!" Kina jumped away, and said, "Yes you do! You wanna make Ezra suffer from the afterlife!" She ran at him, and Ezra said, "Kina, wait." Kina didn't wait, and Ezra blocked her slash again. She pulled her sword away, and slashed again. He caught her sword handle, and said, "Please, listen to me." Kina shook her head, and jumped away. "Rock Form!" Ezra gasped, and said, "Kina.........." He looked at her sadly, and said, "I won't fight." Kina looked at him as he made his Keyblade disappear. He got on his knees, and said, "I'm sorry." The Rocks fell down, and Kina said, "Ezra?" Ezra looked at her, "Kina?" Kina smiled, "Why don't we see this through to the end?" Ezra nodded, and said, "As long as it's for fun." Kina nodded, and Ezra ran at her. He made the Oblivion Keyblade appear, and blocked her slash. He made the Oathkeeper appear, and said, "Good night." He slashed with the Oathkeeper. Kina caught his handle, and said, "Stop." Ezra smiled, and said, "Nope." Kina laughed, and Ezra said, "There's an opening!" Ezra kneed her, and she keeled over, dropping her sword. Ezra said, "Oh, are you-" She smiled at him, "What's the big deal?" Ezra smiled, "Just checking. Don't wanna hurt another friend, after all." Kina picked up her sword. She slashed at him, and he jumped backwards. But his chest was slashed, leaving a gash. Kina smiled, "Are you alright!?" Ezra ran at her, "I'm fine!" He slashed with one Keyblade, following with another slash. Kina dodged both, and jumped. She slashed downwards, and Ezra blocked. She jumped onto one Keyblade, and Ezra tripped her with his other. The scene moved in slow motion. Kina fell, and as she was falling, Ezra built up a punch. He punched her as hard as he could, and she was sent flying down the street. At fifty miles an hour minimum. Citizens dodged out of her way, and Ezra sped at her. She caught herself in the air, and Ezra made it next to her. They began to fight in the air, until Kina fell to the ground. She skidded. Ezra smiled, and said, "Had enough?" Kina smiled as she got up, "Are you serious? Do you know how much I trained for this day!?" Ezra smiled as she ran at him, "Do you know how much I trained for this day!?" They punched and kneed each other. They both fell over, and Kina said, "Rock Form!" She stood up, and Ezra said, "Super Saiyan 2!" His hair spiked up, and turned yellow. Kina had rocks surrounding her, and she said, "Get ready! Rock Bullet Jutsu!" Ezra dodged two of the rocks, and jumped onto one. He rocketed off of it, and said, "Here goes!" He threw his Keyblades up, and wove hand signs, "Sword Of Destruction!" He caught both of his Keyblades, and threw them at Kina. She sent Rocks at them, and the Keyblades just crushed them to peices. Kina prepared for impact, and the Keyblades hit her shell of rock. The rocks cracked, but nothing else happened. Ezra fell to the ground, and said, "Wow. Nothing can penetrate that." Kina smiled, "Thank you." She ran at him, and he dodged. He charged a Ki Blast, and blasted her form. To no avail. He said, "How will I- OH!" He jumped up, and charged a Kamehameha, "Kame............" Kina prepared a massive boulder, and Ezra continued, "Hame.........." Kina blasted a massive rock at him, and he yelled, "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He blasted the Kamehameha, and it destroyed the boulder, and hit Kina. Her rockform was destroyed, but not her. She panted, and Ezra fell to the ground. "Haha, finally!" Kina smiled, and ran at him. He ran at her, summoning his Keyblades. She picked up her sword, and they clashed. They clashed many times, and Ezra said, "Good job." Kina smiled, "Thanks." Ezra said, "Let's end this!" He ran at Kina, who dodged, and kneed him in the gut. He spat, and punched her in the gut. They both panted for a while, then they fell on one knee. Ezra smiled, "Tie again, huh?" Kina smiled, "Tie again. Sorry about earlier..........." Ezra smiled, and hugged her, "No worries." Kina hugged him back, "Thanks." They were happy, unaware that their next battle would be their last.

End Notes:
Alright, I just gave hint that there will be a sequel to this! And guess what: It'll have Kasumi! I have to wait, though, it's 11: 09 where I live. I need something from the other people out there who read this: Who should Light have possessed? I REALLY need to know this. They have to be Kasumi, Kina, or Ezra's friend, and they have to be either an OC or from Naruto. Thanks for reading, and remember, Kina isn't my OC, she's from Never Too Late by Sasaui Uchiha.
Power Beyond Imagination! by theez
Author's Notes:
Alrighty, Kina and Kasumi are NOT, I repeat, NOT, my OC's. They are by two awesome writers by the names of Sasaui Uchiha, who created Kina Katachi, and Silverwolf1213, who created Kasumi Mayonaka. Oh yeah, and the character who Light [my OC] possessed, is Sasaui Uchiha's as well :D! Hope I didn't butcher anyone! Oh yeah, and Toshiro isn't my character! He's Sasaui Uchiha's.
Ezra Hyuuga sat down on a bench, waiting for his best friend. He locked his arms behind his head, waiting. He let the shoulders on his red slifer jacket slide down a bit before shrugging them up. He noticed that someone had straightened his hair, so he ruffled it up, "Probably a joke by Hinata. At least she and father survived." He ruffled his hair, and said, "Man, whoever thought that up, was dumb. Don't they know I like my hair?" He walked around, and then heard a voice, "Ezra!!!" Ezra jumped, hair standing up. "W-Who is it!" Then a girls voice said, "Ezra, it's me, silly." The voice giggled, and Ezra smiled, "Oh." A blond haired girl jumped in front of him, and the two hugged. Ezra smiled, "How are you?" The girl smiled, and slipped one arm behind her back to grab her yellow sleeve, "Eh, fine. Totally bored." Ezra nodded, and said, "Yup. Kina, what do you think?" Kina looked at him confusedly, "Huh?" Ezra said, "About Kasumi Mayonaka." Kina said, "Oh, she's that girl who-" Ezra nodded, "Yeah." Then they heard a voice, "Boy, come over here." Ezra looked to his father, and said, "Yeah, what is it?" Hiashi said, "Hinata is a disappointment. I order you to end her." Ezra tilted his head, "Huh?" Hiashi slapped his forehead, "Kill Hinata." Ezra gasped, and stepped away, "No, father............" He got on his knee's, and said, "Please, don't make me kill her. Please." Hiashi smiled, "If you don't, I'll kill both of you." Dark stepped out of Ezra, "What the heck is with you!!!!!" He began to form a true body, and said, "I hate you, I will end y-" He had finished his body, which had been formed by the Darkness in Ezra's heart. But Hiashi had thrown a Kunai at him, killing him. Dark fell to the ground. Ezra fell as well, the power was gone. Kina gasped, and Hiashi disappeared. Kina looked at Ezra, and said, "Ezra!!!" She kneeled next to him, and said, "Are you okay?" Ezra stammered up, and sat down cross legged. "Yeah, except now Dark is.............." Kina nodded, "Dead." Ezra began to cry, and Kina said, "Ezra, no worries. Can't you bring them all back?" Ezra nodded, and said, "Yeah, but.........." Kina tilted her head, "What is it?" Ezra said, "I can't just kill Hinata off, can I? And why the heck is she gonna be killed!!!!!!!!?????" He punched the ground, and Kina slowly wiped a tear from his face, "We'll figure it out. Come on, let's get that Ichiraku." She jabbed him in the arm, and he smiled, "A-Alright."

Ezra and Kina ate their Ramen slowly, and then heard a voice, "Ezra!!" Ezra turned around to find Kiba. Ezra said, "Is something the matter?" Kiba nodded, "Hinata, she-" Ezra jumped up at the sound of Hinata's name, "What happened?!" Kiba heard the anger in his voice, and said, "She's.........dead." Ezra gasped, anger growing. Kina noticed, and hugged him, freeing him of the anger. Ezra said, "I know exactly who the heck did this. And I'll end them NOW!" He disappeared, with Kina as well. Kiba scratched his forehead, confused. Ezra, however, appeared in Kasumi Mayonaka's cell. He smirked, "Kasumi! You wanna fight again! Now's your chance!!!" Kasumi walked into the prison, smiling, "You called?" Ezra gritted his teeth, "Don't play that with me!!!! You were the one who killed her!" Kasumi waved her blue hair, "Killed who?" Ezra walked up to her, and said, "Hinata, my sister." Kasumi frowned, and furrowed her eyebrows, "Why would I do that?" Kina realized that Kasumi was trying her best to look "Cute" so she wouldn't be completely clobbered by Ezra. She looked the part to, with her white shirt and red camisole, with black pants and high heels. But Ezra wasn't falling for it, "You forfeited our match, and you needed to kill Hinata so you could feel like a winner or something like that." Kasumi said, "Get away, brat." Ezra punched her through the wall, saying, "No way." He flew at Kasumi, and Kasumi caught herself, and dodged in the nick of time. Ezra, however, had fought her before, so he knew her strategy. He appeared quickly in front of her, and punched her to the ground. She rolled over to dodged his other attack, and punched him. He got up, and let her get up. Just as he was about to punch her, Kina caught his arm, and said, "Ezra, this isn't like you!" Ezra locked eyes with her, and then pulled away. Kasumi, however, punched Kina. She hit the ground, and Ezra gasped, and punched Kasumi. Ezra and Kina smiled at each other, their eyes told each other everything. Ezra smiled, "Game on." Kina disappeared in a puff of smoke, and then a jet of water made him fly away. Kasumi smirked, and Kina appeared behind her. Kasumi was hit to the ground, with Kina smirking. Then a blast of energy hit Kina in the back, and she looked to find Ezra speeding at her. Kasumi jumped in front of her, and Ezra held out a foot. Kasumi flew back with the force, and Kina disappeared, and reappeared below Ezra. But he had bounded off of Kasumi to be able to punch Kina. She flew to the ground. Ezra panted in the air. He then noticed rumbling, and said, "Uh oh." Kasumi had a hand sign up. Water began to rumble into the prison, and Ezra held two fingers to his forehead, grabbing Kina, with the water washing over them. Kasumi disappeared, because the water was connected to her chakra.

Over the next five minutes, about three explosions of power took place outside Konoha. Kasumi kicked Ezra, who flew backwards, and Kina kicked Kasumi towards Ezra, who Ki blasted Kina. Kasumi kicked Ezra right in the face with the metal parts of her high heels, and roundhouse kicked Kina. Ezra charged a Kamehameha, and Kina smiled at him, and he nodded. Kina ran at Kasumi, who wove hand signs. Kina dodged out of the way, and Kasumi looked up to find Ezra above her. He blasted the KamehamehHA, and she disappeared at the last minute. Ezra said, "Gone?" Kasumi appeared behind Ezra, "Behind you." Ezra was elbowed to the ground. He stammered up, and was dug into the ground by Kasumi. He disappeared as she moved to break his arm, and reappeared behind her, punching her to Kina. But Kina disappeared, and attacked Ezra with her fist. Ezra flew backwards, and made his Keyblade appear. He turned around, and slashed at Kasumi. She dodged, and heard a voice, "Rock Form!" Kasumi watched as Kina was surrounded by rocks, and then Kina yelled, "Rock Bullet Jutsu!" Kasumi watched as Rocks flew at her, and wove a hand sign or two, "Hidden Release: Water Manipulation!!!" Two balls of water appeared before her, and sped at the first two rocks flying at her. Kasumi made a wall of water appear, but the rocks broke through, and hit Kasumi. She flew back, and Ezra charged. He broke the first two rocks with his Keyblades, and jumped on the last one. He threw his Keyblades into the air, and wove Lightning Style Hand Signs, "Chidori Blade: Key Edition!" He caught his Keyblades, which in turn began to light up and emit lightning. He slashed at Kina, and began to break through the shell of rock. The rocks exploded, and Ezra jumped backwards. Kina appeared behind him in a puff of smoke. Kasumi appeared in front of her, though, and punched Kina. Ezra charged a Chidori, and took out a Kunai. Kina and Kasumi exchanged blows on the ground, and Ezra ran a Chidori through his Kunai, "Chidori Kunai!" He threw the Kunai at Kina and Kasumi's feet, and they stopped. Kasumi smirked, "Hey kid, you missed." Ezra smiled, and twirled a Kunai in his fingers, "You think so?" He twirled the Kunai some more, and then threw it at the other Kunai that was on the ground. When the Kunai's made contact, they exploded. Kina and Kasumi flew backwards, and landed on the ground, panting. Ezra kneeled, and said, "Ngh..........I used more power than I thought..............." They all stood up, and ran at each other. Kasumi took out a Kunai, and wove hand signs, making a sword out of water, surrounding her Kunai. Kina stopped as Ezra summoned his Keyblades, with he and Kasumi clashing. Another explosion took place, and Kina closed her eyes, and braced herself. She opened her eyes to find Ezra and Kasumi standing behind each other, facing the other way. The two got on one knee, and panted. Kina breathed heavily. After about a five minute break, they heard clapping, "Bravo, bravo! Encore!!" They turned towards the forest, to find a boy with sandy blond hair, a blood red shirt, appearing like Ezra's jacket, blue shorts, and ninja shoes jumped down. Kina gasped, "K-Krino?"

The boy, who was apparently named Krino, smiled, "Kina!" Kina ran at him, and hugged him tightly. Krino hugged her back, and Ezra looked to Kasumi, "You know this kid?" Kasumi grunted, and folded her arms. Ezra shrugged, and folded his arms as well. Krino looked to Ezra, and said, "Who are you to be with this girl?" Ezra waved, and said boredly, "Ezra Uchiha. Or Hyuuga. Whichever. I would say Hyuuchiha, but no one gets that." Krino looked to Kasumi, and she was about to say her name, but Krino said, "Kasumi Mayonaka!!! What have they been doing to you!?" He looked to Kina, and she said, "Nothing, why?" Krino gasped, and said, "Kina...............What have you done! She's been tortured, hasn't she!" Ezra shrugged, and looked to Kasumi, "I have no clue. Kasumi, did you ever torture Kina?" Kasumi shook her head slightly, "No. Why?" Ezra shrugged, "No reason. Except that-whoah!" He flew backwards, and Krino softly landed on the ground, "Pirate Scum." Kina gasped, and said, "Krino! He's my best friend! Why did you do that!" Krino looked at her, "Those two were plotting to destroy the village. You were just being tricked." Kasumi widened her eyes. Sure, she DID want to destroy the leaf villagers, but not with that kid by her side. Kina gasped, and said, "Oh..........." Ezra struggled to get up, and heard Kina say, "I guess that's true. You lied to me!!!!" Ezra gasped, "Uh oh!" Kina ran at him, and he blocked. She punched him rapidly, and with his free hand, he summoned his Keyblade. Krino appeared behind him, and caught Ezra's Keyblade with one hand, and pulled a Kunai with the other. Kasumi stopped the Kunai, and kicked Krino away. Ezra made his Keyblade disappear, and punched Kina away. Ezra looked at Kasumi, "What happened just there? One minute, you wanna kill me, next, you save my life?" Kasumi smirked, "Don't take it as something special, I just want to have the honor of killing you myself." Ezra shrugged, and said, "Alright." Ezra said, "I'm gonna take Krino to the awakening, and battle him there. You stay here and fight with Kina." Kasumi nodded, and back flipped over Ezra. She and Kina clashed, and Ezra grabbed Krino. The two disappeared, to begin their battle. [Authors Note: If you wanna, you can skip one of the battles. Just read one of them, but be my guest to read them both!]

Ezra flipped backwards, and Krino attacked him from above. Ezra jumped, and caught one fist in his hand, and punched the other away. He kicked Krino, who flew backwards. Ezra smiled, but then saw Krino weave hand signs. For Krino, time stopped. He slowly moved to Ezra, being able to fly while time was stopped. Ezra, however, broke through the Jutsu, panting. Time was still stopped for them, and they clashed in midair. An explosion broke the floor of the awakening. Krino kneed Ezra, who keeled over. Ezra made his Keyblades appear, and slashed wildly, making Krino direct himself backwards. Ezra smiled, and moved to Krino. He cross slashed, and then Krino did something amazing. Ezra lost the Oathkeeper, and it appeared in Krino's hand. Ezra gasped, and said, "W-Who are you!?" As they clashed. Krino said, "Someone ordered to protect Kina." Ezra felt the lie rush through, and when they jumped away, Ezra said, "You can't be, Sasuke!" Krino said, "Sasuke? Sasuke's dead, I killed him." Ezra gasped, "You what!?" Krino said, "Now you die, for taking Kina from us!" Ezra created a fighting stance, and Krino ran at him. Ezra clashed with him, and jumped up. He slashed rapidly, and Krino wove a couple hand signs, "Fire Aura Justu!" A red aura surrounded his hands, and then turned to fire. Ezra smiled, and his Keyblade disappeared with Krino's, "Oh, you wanna fist fight now? Let's get to it!" He wove hand signs, and said, "Chidori: 2000 Birds!" Both of his hands had a Chidori now, and Krino ran at him. Ezra smiled, and the two locked hands. Ezra pulled away, and punched, sending Krino flying. Krino caught himself, and held his hand to Ezra's face, burning it. Ezra held his face, and punched Krino. Krino smiled, as the attack missed. Ezra then appeared behind him, and grabbed Krino's arm. Krino was literally shocked. He fell to the ground. Ezra smiled, but then Krino took out two kunais, and strapped a bunch of Paper Bombs on. Ezra gasped, and exited the Awakening before the place could explode, taking Krino with him.

Kina dashed at Kasumi, who dodged, and punched Kina. Kina said angrily, "Kasumi!!! You took Ezra from me!! Now he'll have to die because of it!" Kasumi yelled, anger breaking through her heart, "No I didn't! That kid is stupid!!!!!!!" She meant Krino, but Kina thought she meant Ezra. Kina gasped as she flew away by a punch from Kasumi, "Yes you did!!!!!!" She skidded on the ground, and ran at Kasumi. Kasumi accidentally let her leg slip, leaving her wide open. Kina punched her, and Kasumi smirked, and then dodged a punch. "Hidden Release." Kina gasped, as Kasumi said, "Water Manipulation Jutsu!" Two massive bodies of water about the size of Kasumi each formed arms, and grabbed Kina. Kina struggled, and then said, "Lightning Form." Lightning surrounded her, and the arms dispersed. Kasumi gasped, and Kina quickly sped at her. Kasumi held up a blocking stance, and then heard a voice, "NO!" Kasumi had her eyes closed, and when she opened them, she saw the back of someone, blocking Kina's blow. Blond hair that barely passed his ears, eyes similar to Ezra's, a black shirt under a yellow sleevless one, stormy gray pants, and black Ninja shoes. Kina gasped, and said, "T-Toshiro!?" Fear spread across her face. Kasumi said, "Who the heck are you?" Toshiro said, "Someone from the darkness." Kasumi smirked, "Not enough. I heard that same line from a kid named Light." She remembered the snake VS the Light. Orochimaru had said, "W-Who are you!?" As he and Light clashed. Light had said, "Someone from the Light." Kasumi smirked, "Well, it was different, but the same basic idea." Toshiro smiled, "Well, I'll give you a hint: Toshiro Katachi." Kina said, "Why are you here?!" She pulled away, and Toshiro said, "What, no hug for your big brother?" Kina said, "Of course not! You betrayed the clan!!!!" Kina ran at him, and Toshiro said, "But I did it for a good reason!" The two flashed through each other. Kasumi gasped as the two started to fight. Clashes of fists and feet rang through the forest, and occasionally an image of the fighters appeared, in a fighting motion. Kasumi ran to the site, but was knocked backwards. She was accidentally knocked around, and she caught herself. Kina and Toshiro both appeared on the ground about thirty yards away from Kasumi, who said, "What is going on!? Why are you here!?" Toshiro said, "Don't you get it?" Kasumi cocked her head, "Uh, no?" Toshiro said, "I-I kinda have a crush on you." Kasumi smirked lightly, and said, "Why is that? Are YOU a killer?" Kina yelled, "Yeah! And the only reason is because he hates me!" She ran at him, and the two locked hands. Kasumi smirked, as she ran through a plan. First, Kina and Toshiro would hopefully kill each other. Seeing his best friend dead, Ezra would likely kill himself, seeing no reason to live. Making Kasumi free to go. Toshiro noticed the look on her face, and said, "I see you have a plan." Kasumi smirked, and sat down. Toshiro smiled, and ran at Kina, who dodged. She punched him, making him stumble. He said, "Lightning Form!!!!" He smirked, but then fell over, dead. Kasumi noticed a Kunai in his back, and looked over her shoulder to find Krino, who had another Kunai in his hand.

"Krino!" Kasumi yelled as hard as she could. Ezra appeared next to her, and said, "What the heck-What?!" he saw Toshiro on the ground, and said, "Y-You killed him? That isn't anything like the Krino I heard of." Kina settled down at that, and walked in front of him, "Yeah, what's with that?" Ezra then gasped, and said, "Y-You can't be.................I see now..............." Krino smiled, "So, you've figured it out?" Kasumi clenched her fists at the name Ezra said, "Light!" Light? That kid had fought Orochimaru over her body. As for Kina, she wanted to kill Light for killing Sasuke. But then they heard clapping. Hiashi smirked, and walked out of the forest around them. Ezra created a fighting stance, "Father!" Hiashi said, "Nope." Ezra gasped, "Y-You don't mean, Dark!" Dark smiled, and turned Hiashi's hair black, "That's my name, don't wear it out." Ezra said, "But he killed you!" He ran at Dark, only to be deflected by an invisible shield. Dark said, "Well, I guess I can create Shadow Clones well, huh?" Ezra gasped, and let a tear fall, "Dark, Light.............You do hate me...................Dark, you were my only friend for a short time......................." He let his face flow with tears. Dark decided to use a taboo around Ezra, "Everyone in your family, is...........weak." Light [Krino] smiled, "Yeah!" Ezra suddenly saw red. He went Super Saiyan 2, and said, "Kaio-Ken, Times................fifty!" His standing up hair turned red, and Kina said, "Lightning Form!" She held a hand down to her brothers body, and Lightning Instantly surrounded her. Kasumi just activated her Kekkei Genkai, and Light said, "So, your going all out?" Ezra nodded, and said, "You better play as hard as you can. Because I won't hold back." Kina said, "Neither will I. I hate you for killing everyone. You need to die!!!!" Ezra summoned a Keyblade, and Light summoned his. But then something strange happened. Ezra's Keyblade disappeared, and reappeared in Darks hand. Ezra gasped, "No....................." He gritted his teeth, "Why do you have the Keyblade!?"

End Notes:
Sorry to end it so abruptly, I had to wrap up this chapter at some point. Sasaui Uchiha owns Kina Katachi, Krino, and Toshiro Katachi [is that right?] and Silverwolf1213 owns Kasumi Mayonaka. I own Ezra, Dark, and Light, but that doesn't matter. At all. I'll be sure to get part 2 soon! By!
Title: The Battle of Jubilee, the Final Stanza by DropDeadThenDance
Author's Notes:
I, DropDeadThenDance, wish to contribute to the round robin that is Battle Stadium.

I understand that by joining this, I have an obligation to keep all original characters and Naruto characters close to their personalities and accurate in their abilities. I understand that it is not accepted to flame any OCs who are not rightfully mine. If I am caught bashing anyone else’s character, I understand that my chapter will be deleted, and I will most likely be kicked off the story.

It is my duty, as a writer, to give credit when and where it is due to the rightful creators of the original characters who I may use for a battle scene.

In addition, I acknowledge that I cannot abuse the permission of writers by stealing their characters to place in any submission for another story or for my own stories. All character permissions belong in Battle Stadium.

I also understand my right to point out if someone has bashed and/or flamed my character in a battle.

These are the characters that I give permission to use only in the confines of Battle Stadium.

Lance, Jubilee, and Interpono from my story Fire Escape



Okay, now that that's out of the way. Hi everybody, if you don't know me, I'm TK! I write Fire Escape and My Twisted Heart Tear Me Apart, so maybe you've read one or the other. Who knows?
Anyway, this one shot battle is about a character of mine that appears in Episode 59 of Fire Escape.
I really wanted to fit this battle into that Episode, or make it its own, but it didn't really fit where it would have needed to go, and it isn't long enough to be its own episode. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this little one shot!

Also, thanks to Silverwolf for posting this up! It seems like a pretty interesting idea and it works for me too XD Thanks everybody!
Title: The Battle of Jubilee, the Final Stanza
By: DropDeadThenDance

Characters: Lance, Jubilee, Interpono, the Blank Spirits

Credit:
Battle Stadium belongs to Silverwolf
Fire Escape belongs to me
Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto


**Story**

Lance watched as Interpono and Jubilee spoke. He saw the look in her eyes when Interpono began to speak; the flash of heart break that was consumed by a fiery flash of hatred. Interpono seemed surprised when Jubilee pulled her sword on him. "Bastard!" she screamed. She swung wildly and Interpono ducked away from her. A spear appeared in its hands and it stabbed Jubilee in the chest. Lance watched silently as the woman stumbled backward.

"You can't win in my world," it said simply. Interpono watched the dying woman for a moment before realizing something was wrong. She was smiling, grinning at him. She yanked the spear free of her abdomen and cast it aside.

Interpono stepped back as the sword swung down at him. "You can't hide behind the face of my lovers, my dead sister, or my father," she snarled with a vicious grin. "I've learned your secrets, I know what keeps you alive," she said as she swung her side at him wildly. Interpono generated another spear and it blocked the next attack that Jubilee brought down on its head. She was looking it right in the eyes. "I'm not afraid of you," she said.

She jumped back again as Interpono jerked its spear aside. It swung at her in a wide arch and she flinched when the spear caught her across the chest.
"You should be dead already, woman," Interpono growled. "No human can survive wounds like that," it said in a low tone that made Jubilee laugh. It was a musical sound. A soft flow of notes that seemed morbid coming from her blood filled mouth.

She spit into the water and the blood turned into white sand. "I've learned how you survive here, I've found the secret to your immortality," she said as she flipped her sword around in an arch once more.

"I am the only immortal that can survive here," Interpono growled at her.

Jubilee smiled slightly. "What about the blanks below?" she asked. The look on Interpono's face was all the evidence anyone could ever ask for. Jubilee rushed at him, sword coming from her side and into Interpono's shoulder. "You are no God!" she spat. "The blanks are proof of your falsity, and my key to your destruction," she hissed through her teeth. Interpono's blood was a neon red liquid. It did not transform into sand when it hit the water, it floated like oil, and glowed in the constant darkness.

"Damned are those who spill the blood of their kin to get to me," it said absently.

"And you are damned if you think you can guilt me," Jubilee said in return. Interpono eyed this fierce beauty as she held her sword out to him, seeming to be invisioning its demise. "I have no shame, guilt, or sorrow for the blood I spilled. You can not use that against me, you never could," she said smoothly. The bracelet around her wrist started to hum and the beads pulsated with a soft red light. The sword hummed to life, the red glow ebbing up the blade, and burning the metal black. Interpono stepped back, surprised that the bracelet was still working.

She came at it again suddenly and swiped downward. Lance watched in amazement as the neon liquid splattered against the front of Jubilee's shirt. Interpono howled a scream that no man or beast could ever hope to repeat. A blood curdling cry that echoed with the voices of the faces he'd stolen and borrowed. It had its hands over its face, a long scar stretching straight down from the top of its crown and down to its stomach. Jubilee licked a dab of the glowing liquid off her lip and seemed pleased with Interpono's suffering.

"Woman," it snarled. Jubilee seemed surprised when it glared into her eyes. Her eyes widened and a look of blank shock seemed to fill her eyes as she was ripped in half. "Do not forget where you are, who I am, what this place is," it said as the two halves of Jubilee's body fell into the still water. She twitched, still alive in her immorality, but her body was in shock. Interpono watched as the sand started to creep over her body and the look of shock that managed to creep into her eyes pleased it. "Your arrogance destroyed you from the beginning, Prophetess. For you, there is no end greater then dying, forever, at the hands of the blanks spirits you murdered," it said and the sand opened up beneath Jubilee's body.

"Goodbye."


The End
The Father-Son Battle That Never Was Pt. 1 by Tragedy
Author's Notes:
This Is A Battle Between My OC Goketsu Uchiha (Children of Today, Rulers of Tomorrow) And His Dad, Sasuke.



Goketsu couldn't take it anymore, the pain of not knowing. Though his sister Naruko had done her best to reassure him (although that wasn't saying much) that Suna's words had served their true purpose and could be let go of, he just had to know for sure.

It was near midnight when Goketsu "snuck" out of the compound, though it could hardly be called sneaking when everyone knew you were leaving. Arrivng at the stadium Konoha used as a stage for the third stage of the chuunin exams, whenever it was held there, he made his way up to the Hokage's personal veiwing platform.

He was chasing arumor he had once heard at the academy, but rumors weren't always wrong. Once on the platform, he searched for the room concealed by genjutsu and easily found it, thanks to his Sharingan. Opening the door, he saw the urn he had been searching for, and he knew exactly what to do with it.

A blood sacrifice and a wish later, the skies demanded his attention as the winds howled. a fire erupted in the center of the arena before lightning struck the spot and by the time lightning disappeared, his father was standing there.

Goketsu was a little awe-struck, his father was in the form he was in when he had taken his own genin photo, just a weee bit older. He was thirteen again.

"'Ketsu-san."

"Father. I--"

"Will you greet your father from so far away?"

Sasuke waited patiently for his Goketsu to gather his wits about himself and make the necessary bounds towards the center of the arena. Before he knew Goketsu could speak again, Sasuke started.

"So you want my approval, eh? Hm. It is not so easily given, nor earned. My respect is to be demanded, or you will never have it.." Blue chakra danced around Sasuke's hand. "Fight me, son, and demand my approval."

In a flash Sasuke's chidori was upon Goketsu, and the latter barely dodged the strike, receiving a cut on his cheek.

"Next time won't be so easy boy," and with that said, Sasuke's eyes lit up and darkened at the same time, as his Sharigan whirled to life.

Tsking at the way his night was quickly going down the drain (you know, potential 'to-the-death' match with his father and all), Goketsu concentrated on activating his own Sharingan.

If Sasuke was surprised at his success, he hid it well.

One moment father and son were locking eyes, in the next, they were locking kunai.

"Hn. It's good to see you and the pup have remained friends, but serious Goketsu, or you'll die. Tonight."

Sasuke eased the pressure on his kunai, and using the momentum afforded him by Goketsu's force, jumped backwards and starting performing the necessary jutsu.

"Katon: Goukakyuu!!"

A huge ball of fire erupted into the empty space between the two. For a second, Goketsu felt himself overwhelmed by the sheer amount of chakra inserted into the technique.

Jumping back away from it, he caught sight of Sasuke running towards him along the side of the stadium walls. Still in the air, he spun and threw three kunai to the position where his father would be, but his father wasn't there anymore..

"Did you know that i was amongst the fastest genin of my generation?" A cold steel settlred on Goketsu's throat. "Eventually i surpassed Lee's speed and Gaar's sand... Get faster."

Then Sauske was gone from behind him and before him again. He was just so arrogant, and Goketsu was finally resolved to wipe that arrogance off.

Throwing down a smoke bomb, he used the distraction to tie a bunch of shuriken together using some spare wire Kurei had convinced him to keep handy.

As the smoke cleared, Sasuke found himself using a kunai to deflect seemingly randomly thrown kunai until one landed in front of him with an explosive note tied to it. He half jumped away, half knocked away by the blast. Inthe air, he felt something wrapping around his ankles, and looked down to see two shuriken sink into each of his ankles.

Sasuke landed and bounced back up... to be kicked in the chin by Goketsu, sending him flying further back up.Noting that the move was similar to the one he bit off Lee all those years ago, he spun in the air, kicking Goketsu in the process. Goketsu blocked the kick with one arm and used a kunai to tap a shuriken that was still imbedded into Ssuke's ankle.

Sasuke was livid, even as Goketsu was sent crashing into the ground, courtesy of the kick. He had realized all too late that, though hardly effective in the air, Goketsu had been intending to decrease his speed, attacking his ankles so that Sasuke would try to avoid putting pressure on them.

Using the debree as a cover, Sauke tucked his arms to his side and pointed his toes, turning his free fall into a dive, picking up speed along the way.

Then behind the dust chakra began to build.

"Katon: Goukakyuu!!"

TBC


End Notes:
Yeesh This Is Turning Out To Be Longer Than I Planned. If You're Lost By Story References, Then Read My Story. xD
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10477