Even Angels must Fall by LostInForever
Summary: Walking up in a hospital with no memory, Kusami must remeber what happened to her before it is too late. I want to make this a joint story kind of. So if you want, leave story ideas and/or character ideas in a review!
Categories: OC-centric, Het Romance > Fluff, General Fiction > Naruto Shippuuden Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark, Romance
Warnings: Dark, Death, OOC
Challenges: , Joint Stories!
Challenges: , Joint Stories!
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4165 Read: 5131 Published: 23/06/11 Updated: 15/07/11

1. Story Plot (Kind of) by LostInForever

2. Waking Up by LostInForever

3. A Vision by LostInForever

4. Diagnosis by LostInForever

5. Chapter 5 by LostInForever

Story Plot (Kind of) by LostInForever
My character is Kusami Ai. She has short blond hair, dark green eyes, and sort of tan. There is a black heart tattoed on her right shoulder blade. she has a water chakra. Kusami is 16 and so are all the other naruto characters (Your character can be of any age.) This occurs in Naruto Shippuden.

Kusami was found at the gates of Konoha and has been in a coma for a month. When she finally wakes up in the hospital, she can't remeber a thing. Her name is printed on a dog tag that she was wearing and that is the only reason why she knows her name and age. She slowly starts to remeber what happened to her throughtout the story. What she learns is something that she never expected. Along the way she meets the Naruto characters and also some oc's. All of the Naruto characters will be in the story, including some oc's.

In your review, leave the description of your character and if you want, how your character is introduced into the story. Also you can leave a story idea for it. thanks for the help :)

So, I don't own Naruto. Only my own character.
Waking Up by LostInForever
Author's Notes:
Naomi Tenshi is Silverwolf1213's character :)
Everything was black. I could hear a slow beep and muffled voices coming from somewhere off in the distance. I began to walk towards the sound. The sound became louder and louder until it felt like where ever it was coming from was right next to me. The ground suddenly shifted and I was falling. A scream was about to leave my lips when my body jolted. I was sitting up right in a white room. An odd smell reached my nose. It smelled sterile? There were three people in the small room. All three pairs of their eyes were turned towards me in shock. The beeping noise I heard became slowly quicker. “She’s awake!” Said one of the people in the room. Everything began to move fast. Two of the three people in the room started to press random buttons on different screens around the room. “Naomi, your going to have to leave.” One of the people said, I was guessing that he was a doctor. “You can wait in the waiting room if you want but we need to do a few check ups on her.”

“What’s going on?” I said frantically to no one in particular. A few more people filled into the room. Each doing there own thing. “SERIOUSLY!! What is going on!!” One of the doctors stopped what she was doing and turned towards me.

“You have been in a coma for a month now.” The lady said. “You were found outside of our gates. Someone brought you here to the hospital and you haven’t woken up since then. Where did you come from?”

“I’m from… uhh.” My answer was right on the tip of my tongue but for some reason I couldn’t remember. “I… I don’t know.” In fact I couldn’t recall anything that has ever happened in my life. I began to panic. The beeping noise picked up its pace. “Who am I.”

“You need to calm down.” The same doctor told me. “Do you really not know who you are?” Concern crossed her wrinkled face.
“No I don’t.” I replied.
“Your name is Kusami Ai. We only know this because you were wearing this dog tag when you were found.” She held up a chain with a small tag at the bottom. She placed the necklace my outstretched hand. I held it in front of my eyes and began to read it. *Kusami Ai, May 7th 1995* So I am 16? I turned the tag around try to find anything else that might be written on it. There was nothing else there. “I-I don’t remember anything.” I murmured to myself.

“All of the test seem to be in order. Nothing is wrong with you, except for your memory lose. I want you to go see the Hokage sometime between today and tomorrow. Tell her that you need to have your mind scanned.” A doctor standing at the foot of the bed told me. The nurses around me began to pull needles out of my skin and took random things off of me. “Your clothes are on the counter, when you’re ready, you can leave whenever you want.” The people in the room left, the last person out closed the door so I would have some privacy to change. I didn’t recognize the clothes that I put on, but then again I didn’t remember anything. I wore short black shorts with fish net that went to my mid-thigh underneath, and a white tank top. I slipped on a pair of sandals and pulled my dog tag over my neck. I walked out the door and ventured towards the front door. On the way, I passed through the waiting room. A girl with long black hair pulled back into a braid stepped in front of me. “Hi! I’m Naomi Tenshi.” The girl said. “I’m the one who found you and brought you here. Your not from around here are you?

“No, well I’m not sure where I am from actually.” I told Naomi.
“Oh. You can stay at my house if you want, until you get your own place.” She said
“That would be great. I’m supposed to go to the Hokage’s office tomorrow to get my mind checked, would you mind taking me there tomorrow?” I asked.
“Of course! Come on, it’s getting dark. We should start heading to my house.” The girl said and then turned and started walking out of the building. We walked past all different kinds of shops and restaurants. We stopped in front a rather large building. A white picket fence stood in front of the house. Naomi pushed open the gate and we walked through a well manicured lawn with stepping stones leading to the front door. She pushed open the door and we entered her home. “Kimiko! I’m home!” She shouted. I girl that looked a lot like Naomi except a little taller walked down the stairs.
“Who is that?” Kimiko pointed at me.
“Oh, this is the girl that I found by the gates, she doesn’t have a place to stay so I told her she could stay here.” Naomi said to the girl who I guessed was her sister.
“Ok, just keep it down, I’m going back to bed.” Kimiko turned and started back up the stairs.
“She can be kinda of cranky when she is tired.” Naomi whispered to me. Kimiko glared at the girl and continued to her room. She took me up stairs to her room. Three of the four walls were painted purple, the fourth one was black with splatter paint.
I saw a picture hanging on the wall of two small girls and a man and a woman. “Who’s this?” I asked.
“Oh, that is my parents. They died when I was little. So it is just me and my sister living here.” Naomi answered.
“I’m sorry.” I told her.
“It’s ok. It happened a long time ago. I’m used to it.” I could tell that she was still sad about by the look in her eyes. She pulled out a few clothes from her dresser. “You can stay in the guest bedroom, here are some clothes that you can wear. Your room is down the hall first right. Goodnight!” I left the room and walked to the room she told me to go to. I closed the door behind me and slipped into the pajamas that Naomi had given me. I rolled into bed and brought the covers up to my chin. Sleep seemed to escape me and I laid their for what seemed like hours. Finally I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
A Vision by LostInForever
Author's Notes:
So i was making apple and cinnamon muffins while writing this chapter! It kind of influenced it a bit.
My eyes fluttered open as a small amount of sun broke through the curtains. I set up and stretched my arms above my head. There was a small alarm clock next the bed that said 10:24. I rolled out of the bed and left the room I had been given the previous day. The smell of cinnamon drifted by as I started to ascend the stairs. My stomach growled in response to the good smell. I ventured into the kitchen to find Naomi and Kimiko cooking. “Good morning!” Naomi said to me. “We’re making some apple and cinnamon muffins and omelets if you would like any.”
“Hey. That smells really good. I would love some.” I said while rubbing my eyes to get rid of the sleep.
Kimiko turned towards me, “So, Naomi tells me that you have lost your memory.”
“Yeah, I’m going to the Hokage’s office later to get it checked out.” I replied.
“I lost my memory once, so I know how it must feel.” I was shocked my Kimiko’s confession. “It was during my first time at the Chunnin exams. I got hit to hard and I was in a coma for a few days. All of my memories came back though.” At that moment, the timer went off for the muffins and Kimiko took them out of the oven using her bare hands. I guess she saw me staring at her hands because she said, “I have fire chakra, so I can touch this pan with out burning myself by sending chakra to cover my palms.” Oh, that made since. “The food is ready let’s all go sit and eat.” Kimiko said, Naomi aided her with carrying all of the plates over to the table. Everything smelled so good. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and placed and omelet and a muffin onto my plate. I grabbed a fork and began to dig in. It had been a month since I had actually eaten real food. It tasted so good. I stood up and dropped my empty plate and cup into the sink.
“I have to go get ready to meet with Hokage.” I said. Both the girls still at the table nodded at me and continued to eat. I walked back up to my room and put on the clothes that I was given at the hospital. I grabbed my dog tags and pulled them over my head. That was the only connection I had to my past. All of a sudden my body froze and the room went dark.

A small white dove flew through the darkness in front of me. It landed on a branch of a cherry blossom tree that sprang up out of nowhere. Beyond the beautiful pink tree, was a large tan house with a fountain sprouting out of the ground in front. The house was amazing! Pink trees lined the path leading to the house. I bright light appeared in one of the windows of the house. The light soon engulfed most of the house, but it wasn’t actually a light. It was fire. A man and a woman fled from the burning house. The two ran and ran trying to escape from the nearing flames. The fire took over the cherry blossom trees and began to move down the path. I turned an ran, following the couple that had left the house earlier. The two people disappeared into the forest, and I was alone again. The darkness began to fade in again. I felt myself falling. Someone was calling my name. “Kusami!” The voice became louder and louder. The darkness seemed to begin to fade, back into reality. “Kusami? Are you there?” The worried faces of Naomi and Kimiko stared down at me.
“Ye-Yeah, I’m fine. I think I just had a vision or something.” I said rubbing my head. I had a slight headache from what I just went through.
“You should tell the Lady Tsunade what just happened when you go and see her.” Kimiko said to me. Naomi helped me up from my place on the ground, I guess I had passed out during that moment. “If you don’t mind me asking, what did you say?” Naomi asked.
“I saw a big house with pink trees in front, it began to burn down and a man and a woman came out and ran into the forest.” I told her. The vision seemed to real, like it had actually happened.
“Do you think that could be a memory of yours coming back?” Naomi asked.
“I’m not sure, it doesn’t’ seem familiar.” I told her.
“Well, we should take you to the Hokage. She will want to know about the vision to. It could have something to do with your memories. Kimiko said. “Lets go.” Both Naomi and Kimiko were already dressed so we left right then. We walked down different streets until we came to a large building. Tsunade’s office was at the top floor. I became anxious to learn what is wrong with me. We came to a stop in front of the doors to her room. Kimiko knocked and we were told to enter.
End Notes:
What a weird vision! what could it mean?
Diagnosis by LostInForever
Author's Notes:
It's time to find whats wrong!
The room was cluttered with books and files. I lady with short, choppy black hair holding a pig stood behind a lady with long blond hair in pig tails. “You must be Kusami Ai, I heard that you would be stopping by sometime today.” The lady I expected to be the Hokage said to me. She stood up and walked towards me. I could sense the amount of power and authority the women in front of me had. When she was close enough, she placed a glowing green hand on my forehead and closed her eyes. We stood like that for sometime, finally she pulled her hand away with a look of concern in her eyes. “I don’t think this is jus a case of Amnesia.” She said
“Well then what is it?” Without answering, she turned around and walked over to the lady holding the pig. The Hokage whispered to the younger girl something that I couldn’t hear. Both women turned towards me.
“We are going to take you to the interrogation building so that we can have someone search your mind.” She said. I nodded and waited for the lady to lead me out. Instead of the Hokage taking me though, she sent the dark haired one. “I am too busy to accompany you, so Shizune will take you.” Shizune, Kimiko, Naomi, and myself all left the large building and walked towards another building not as large. We entered that building and were allowed to go back to a room because of Shizune. I set in a very uncomfortable wooden chair in the room, with everyone else standing around me.
“I need to go get Inoichi, I will be right back.” Shizune said, she turned and exited the small room. The rest of us still left in the room sat in silence waiting for her return. We waited several minutes for Shizune. Time seemed to pass so much slower than usual, maybe it was the anticipation of finding out my diagnosis. Finally, Shizune returned, accompanied by a tall man with long blond hair in a ponytail. He looked rather intimidating, but sincere at the same time. The tall man that I assumed was Inoichi stood a few feet in front of me. Shizune began talking to me, “This is Inoichi Yamanaka, he is head of interrogations. Since you aren’t an enemy, we need to get consent before he is allowed to enter your mind.” I nodded my consent, if this was the only way learn about what happened to my memories, then I was going to do it. “Ok, Inoichi, you can begin.” Everyone besides Inoichi took a few steps back. The man preformed a number of hand seals, he then thrust his hands forward in the shape of a triangle. I felt something hit me, not hard but I still felt it. It felt like I passed out, but I was still conscious. After what seemed like forever to me, a large weight was lifted from my shoulders and the room came back into focus. Inoichi stood up straight again and walked over to Shizune. “Well that was fast.“ I heard Shizune say. It most certainty was not fast, unless it just seemed longer to me. The two said some things that were inaudible to me. After their conversation was over, Shizune turned towards me and told me that we all need to go back to the Hokage’s office. Why wouldn’t they just tell me what was wrong? Inoichi followed us out of the interrogation building. My anxiety began to grow as we walked towards the Hokage’s building. Was it really that bad that I couldn’t know? The walk to the office felt like an eternity, but we finally entered the messy room. Shizune and Inoichi immediately walk towards her desk and tell her what happened. I looked over at Naomi and Kimiko, they ere both just as curious as I was about this whole situation. Naomi came to stand by me and wrapped her arm around my shoulders for comfort.
“It’ll all be ok.” She told me. Was the worry that apparent in my eyes that she could see? “Remember to tell them about your vision.” Naomi reminded me. The three older people in front of us finally turned and looked at me.
“This is something that I have never encountered before.” The Hokage told me. Gahh just tell me what is wrong! I screamed in my head. “The good news is that you aren’t suffering from Amnesia. But the bad news is that it seems something worse is blocking your memories.” Something worse? The old lady sighed and continued to talk. “It appears that there is some kind of jutsu cast over your mind, causing you to forget everything.”
“Wait, is that even possible?” Kimiko asked from beside me. She seemed just as shocked as I was.
“Apparently it is. When Inoichi entered Kusami’s mind, something clouded his view of everything.” The Hokage told her.
“It felt like a very powerful chakra was surrounding her mind. I searched and searched for a hole in the jutsu, but I couldn’t find one. I also found a seal.” The tall man said.
“Is it curable?” I said quietly, my mouth had gone dry. Who put this jutsu over me?
“I think that if we try to break the seal, then maybe the jutsu will be lifted. It will take a while though, since we have to figure out how to break the seal, and that might not even work.” The Hokage said with concern etched into her voice. “We will need time to get everything in order though, so we will send for you when we are ready. Is Kusami staying with you, Kimiko?”
“Yes, you can send someone there when you are ready for her.” Kimiko said.
“Good, now we need to begin our work, you three can leave now.” We all nodded at the powerful lady and turned to leave.
“Oh, before I leave, there is something need to tell you about.” All eyes were turned towards me. “Yesterday, I had a vision of a house with pink trees, it began to burn down and a man and a woman fled from it. The fire engulfed everything around it. If the helps at all.”
“That is interesting because yesterday there was a fire in a nearby village."
End Notes:
A jutsu? and there was fire at the same time she had her vision?
Chapter 5 by LostInForever
Author's Notes:
Sorry for such the long wait! I was on vacationa nd super busy! Anyways here is the chapter,enjoy! :)
Its been an hour or so since I left the Hokage’s office. I’ve been walking aimlessly the whole time. I eventually found myself on a bench on a small path in the forest. I curled up my legs and nestled my head on my knees. Lady Tsunade told me she would try and help break the jutsu but it could take days to weeks to find something that works. If only we knew who had cast the spell. I let my eyes close even though I wasn’t tired. I needed to think, to remember anything.

I guess I dozed off a little bit because I was suddenly jolted awake by the sound of fighting coming from someplace behind me. Being the curious person I am, I wandered in to the wood to see what was happening. A boy who looked to be about 16-17 with straight black hair and another boy with brown hair with black and blonde highlights were there, fighting. Well not fighting exactly, it was more like the brunette was throwing punches at the other, while the one with black hair simply blocked each fist and refused to fight back. I couldn’t let these to keep fighting. “Stop!” I yelled at the boys. The brunette turned towards me with an odd look in his eyes, it was menacing. It was like Déjà vu, I had seen this look before, but I just couldn‘t remember where from. I became so lost in my thoughts about his eyes that I didn’t notice he began to charge towards me. His arm cocked back and shoot forward. I threw up my arms attempting to protect my self, but I never felt the impact of his attack. I opened my eyes to see the boy with black hair standing in front of me gripping the others fist. He pulled back his own fist which was glowing blue with what I assumed was chakra, and punched him square in the chest sending him flying through the trees.

“Come on lets go.” The dark haired boy said, and grabbed my hand and practically dragged me away from the scene. We crashed through the forest until I could practically feel my lungs bursting from the lack of air. He finally came to a stop on one of the village streets with me stumbling next to him, out of breath. “Oh and by the way, I’m Zakaru Kazukae, and you are?”

“Kusami Ai.” I gasped out, still trying to catch my breath. “Who was that? Why weren‘t you fighting back?” I asked, remembering the boy who had attacked us both.

“I have no idea who he was. I guess he just wanted to pick a fight, to bad for him though, cause I’m not into fighting. I didn’t want him to hurt you though.” Zakaru replied. “Can I walk you home?”

“Sure, I would like that.” I said. We walked through the village. The night air was crisp and the moon shined down brightly between the buildings.

“I don’t recognize you from around here.” Zakaru said after a length of silence.
“I just moved here.”
“Oh, where did you live before?”
“Umm, I actually don’t know.” I told Zakaru everything that had happened since I woke up in the hospital, about the jutsu and my vision. “Anyways, this is the house I’m staying in.” I said as we neared Naomi’s house. Before I could push through the gate, a sharp, shooting pain doubled me over. My head felt like it was about to burst from all the pain.
I felt something wrap around my back. “Are you ok?” I think I heard Zakaru say that, but my head felt so fuzzy with the pain. Darkness ebbed into my vision and I found myself standing on a patch of dirt. Scorched trees stood around me, burned by fire. I realized that the dirt I was standing on wasn’t actually dirt, it was ashes. I knelt down and noticed that there were still a few embers that were still burning. I stood back up and looked around, the ashes seemed to be in the shape of a square, like there used to be a building here. I saw something silver shining through the dark ashes. I walked over to see what it was, the ashes plumed up around my ankles with each step I took. My calves were lightly dusted with grey by the time I reached the silver object. I knelt down and brushed away the ashes to find that it was a key. It didn’t look like a regular house key though. It had a circle and from that circle protruded a 2 inch long rod with two teeth at the end. I turned around and saw a path that lead away from the destruction, it was surrounded by trees that were also burned. But on one of them I saw something pink. I reached the tree and saw that there was one cherry blossom. A little bit of color in all of this grey. I realized that I recognized this place. It was that building that I saw burning down. The darkness began to intrude on my vision again, sending me plunging into blackness.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10422