A farmiliar face by anuko242
Summary: What if a new girl in town had a face that wasn't as new as you'd think. If everyone has seen this face before... but doesn't know where.
Categories: General Fiction > Naruto Shippuuden Characters: Pair OCNaru
Genres: Mystery
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1557 Read: 5008 Published: 15/06/10 Updated: 16/06/10

1. Where have I seen you before? by anuko242

2. Forgiven by anuko242

3. Anuko Meets her Match by anuko242

4. Tsunade by anuko242

Where have I seen you before? by anuko242
As Anuko walked into the Leaf village she was "greeted" by two small boys and one small girl chasing a cat.
"Hey!" one of the boys said to her, " are you fast?"
"I guess so..." Anuko said shyly, "why? do you need some help?"
"Yeah we sure do! Catch that cat!" said the little boy.
So the four of them chased the cat into the village, through carts and trees, over buildings and into a garbage can where they finaly caught it.
"Thank's for the help." the same little boy said to Anuko.
"No problem." Anuko said, sitting on a near by bench.
"You know Kanahamaru," said the little girl, "we realy shouldn't have gotten any help."
"Ah cool it." Kanahamaru said, "like it realy matters."
"Well thanks for the excercise. I realy had fun. I'd better be going now though." Anuko said as she got up to leave.
When Anuko began to walk away a boy who seemed her age dressed in all orange came running towards her and knocked her over.
"Hey! Watch where your going!! You couldve broken something or someone!! Be more carefull next time!!" Anuko yelled in the kids face.
He shrank lower and lower at every word she yelled.
"Hey... look.. I'm sorry okay." he said, still on the ground. "have I seen you somewhere before?"
"Um.. know... I've gotta go." Anuko said as she swiftly walked away.
'Im sure I've seen that girl before.' Naruto thought as he watched her walk away.
Forgiven by anuko242
"Hey! Wait up!" called a familiar voice running up behind Anuko as she walked to Itchi Roku's.
"What?!" she said as she stopped and turned around. "Oh... It's you again."
The boy now standing beside her was the same Orange-Jumpsuit Kid that knocked her over yesterday.
"Yeah... so you remember me?" The boy asked.
"Well of course... how could I forget? You practically tackled me to the ground."
"Um... yeah... again.. about that..."
"Quit your stammering and get to it...! What do you want. I’ve gotta go."
"Oh okay... I just wanted to say... I'm sorry."
"Oh how noble of you?"
"Well... how can I get you to really forgive me?"
As Anuko turned abck around and started walking, she said, "How about you buy my lunch?"
"Wutever I can do," the boy said... now following her on her heels. "But wait.." he started as he stopped in front of Anuko.
"What?!" She said, stopping short.
"Geez cool it," The boy said... again shrinking," Your starting to remind me of Grandma Tsunade."
"Excuse me!" Anuko began to get realy annoyed by this kid.
"Not like in the old way... you've just got her attitude... that's all."
"Oh thank you. It's one of my favorite qualities."
By this time they had started walking again and were sitting downat Itchi Roku's.
"I've got a question though." the boy said.
"Go ahead... ask away."
"Before I buy your lunch... I've got to know your name."
"Sure.. It's Anuko. And what's yours?"
"Well, I'm glad you asked. My name's Naruto Uzumaki. and Im gunna b the next Hokage!" the kid said.
"Wow... Nice spunk kid." Anuko said... laughing a little bit.
"Okay, well then I've got a question for you."
"And what would that be?"
"Is this realy the best Ramen in all of Konoha?"
"Hahah! Well I guess you about to find out."
"I guess I am." Anuko said, as she jokingly gazed into Naruto's baby blue eyes.
And as they ate and chatted they realy ended hitting it of.
'I just know there's something about this girl that seems relay familiar," Naruto thought to himself, 'I just can't put my finger on it.'
Anuko Meets her Match by anuko242
Author's Notes:
One of my, well I should say bmy freind's OC's is now incorperated into a small part of the stroy. Enjoy!
As Naruto and Anuko were walking away frm Itchi Roku's, a girl with short, red and black hair, who looked to be about 15, a year older then Anuko, was sitting on the side of the road.
"Oh, by the way," Naruto said, "That's Galataeia. She's said to be the last Umaga."
"Never heard of them," Anuko said as she passed a quick glance over the girl.
She seemed realy firmilliar... but yet not quite.
"You've never heard of me?" Galateia said, now standing right behid Anuko and Naruto.
"Oh. Hey Gala!" Naruto said as he and Anuko turned around to face her.
"Hey Naruto," Galataeia said, looking atAnuko with a look of anger and confusion in her eyes. "Who's ths?"
"Oh," Naruto said, "this is Anuko. She's from the sound village. She's here to... you know... you didnt tell me why your here..."
"Um..." Anuko said, still staring at Galataeia with a confused/tough look in her eyes, "Uh... a secret mission... for lord Kazekage."
"You mean... Orichimaru!" Naruto said with a shock.
"No you dingbat Gaara! He wanted me to personaly deliver a message to Lady Tsunade. It's very top secret stuff."
"Oh, well," Naruto said,"good enough for me."
"Ohkay then," Anuko said, "nice to-"
"Hey Naruto! Look out!" A kid in a green jumpsuit with a black afro was now running towards them. He ran into Naruto and made him spill the left over-ramen carton all over Galataeia.
"GRR! LEE! NARUTO!! YOU TWO KNUCKLE HEADS!! WILL YOU TWO EVER PAY ANY ATTENTION!!! UGHH!!" Gala just walked away with steem nearly spewing from her ears after that little epesode.
"So, Anuko," Naruto said, now cringing on the ground from being yelled at so much, "I guess you've met your match in attitude."
End Notes:
Okay so, now Gala's in the story. Hmm... what other characters are going to show up? What role s Gala going to have in everything? Will Naruto ever find out who Anuko realy is? to find ot... keep reading. =)
Tsunade by anuko242
Author's Notes:
Well... In this chapter, we find out partialy how Anuko is so firmilliar
“So, first things first,” Anuko said to herself the next morning as she got out of bed, “Time to visit the Hokage.”
Anuko then got out of bed, changed from her PJ’s to her purple tank-top and black cargo shorts. She put her sound village head band into her back pocket as she headed out the door.
As she walked around the village, she passed up a kid and his trainer who looked exactly alike and the same kids chasing the same cat that they were chasing days before. She also passed Galateia helping an old lady with her shopping bags. Gala gave her a warning glance as they locked eyes for a quick second.
‘What is up with her?’ Anuko thought for a quick second.
Then she passed a kid about a year or two older then her, with a pen and a drawing book. He seemed to be scribbling something down before he looked up at her. Then, he got up and walked over to her.
“Hi.” He said, he had a kind smile on his face that seemed to say ‘don’t worry, I don’t bite’.
“Hi,” Anuko said.
There was something about him that chilled her bones. He seemed cool though. He was really pale and dressed in a black shirt and pair of pants.
“So, I’ve never seen you around before. Are you new here?”
“Yeah, sort of. I used to live here, but then I moved away when my family… um… scattered.”
“Oh, well welcome back then,” the boy said with a smile so real it seemed almost fake. “What brings you back?”
“I’m on a special mission for the Kazekage.” Anuko said, her smile disappearing slowly.
“Okay, well. You’re headed to Lady Tsunade I presume?”
Anuko stopped in her tracks, the boy stopping alongside her. She looked at him, a small grin crossing her face.
“What’s your name?” Anuko asked politely.
“Well, the people that know me tend to call me Sai.”
“Well then Sai, why do you suppose people care about me so much? I mean, it’s not like I’m anyone special.”
“Well, truthfully, to the people here, you are someone special. You’re someone new. You a mystery, so people are trying to solve you.
“Well thank you. Anyway, it’s nice to meet you Sai.”
“So,” Sai said, “would u like an escort to the Hokage’s office?”
“I’d be glad to have you escort me Sai. Also, I could use someone to talk to on the way back to my Hotel.”
“It would be an honor.”
They looked at each other and smiled the rest of the way there. Sai had never felt as real as he had now, except for when he was with his ‘brother’. He was finally enjoying life. For the first time in forever, he wasn’t pretending.
When they arrived at the Hoakge’s office, Anuko asked Sai to wait outside. Of course he didn’t mind. Anuko knocked on the door… everything was silent.
“Come in!” Anuko could hear Lady Tsunade say from the other side of the door.
Anuko walked in and looked all around the place. She saw Naruto sitting in a chair off in the corner. She waved at him as she walked up to the Hokage’s desk. Lady Tsunade was turned around in her chair.
“Um… Aunt Tsunade?” Anuko said, she almost felt bad, but yet not quite.
“I swear!” Tsunade bean to curse, “The next little… child to make fun of my age is going to-. Anuko Uchiha?”
Tears began to flow from the lady’s eyes as she walked over to Anuko and gave her a huge hug.
“Glad to see you to,” Anuko said, “you’re kinda crushing me though.”
“Oh I’m so sorry! I’m just so excited to see my only niece again.”
End Notes:
Tell me wut u think =)
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10033