Sasori & You: 30 Minutes in Heaven by sora_hatte
Summary: {:< *kinky devil smile*
Categories: Characters: Sasori
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Naruto Guy & You: 30 Minutes in Heaven
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 367 Read: 4565 Published: 25/11/07 Updated: 25/11/07
Chapter 8 by sora_hatte
You were fast asleep until someone pushed you off the couch.
"OW! What the hell!?!"
"Your color got called, Tema"
"By who?"
"Sasori"
"Puppet boy I aint going in with him"
Suddenly you lost control of your body and was walking in teh closet.
"Damn you Sasori!!"
You closed the door behind you. with still no control over your body.
"So your my new puppet"
"NO!"
"Hmm yet it doesn't seem you have a choice"
"Dammit"
You grabbed the bottom of your shirt and slowly took it off. Sasori was looking at you devilishly while you were stripping against your will.
"Stop now!"
"Nu uh"
"I hope you fall off a cliff"
"I wouldn't die ima puppet"
"I hope you get to be pinnocheo!"
"Just for that", he started laughing evily.
You gulped and started to sweat. Right then you took off your pants and was now in your lingerine. You felt cold air and shivered.
"Cold?"
"N-no"
He made you walk into him and he removed the rest of your cloths. You were nude and couldn't do a thing to chage it.
"He took his akatsuki cloak off and to your surprise he had a human body!?!
"Like it I stole it from the guy I killed yesterday, and just for you."
You were flattered but diguisted at the same time.
He was nude and so were you. He started "doing" you and you moaned occasionally. And when you did he smiled. The door flung open to see Itachi there.
"Sasori no flirting with the enemy!"
"B-bu"
"No buts!"
You looked into Itachis magenkyou eyes and fell unconsious. When you wake up its 2 weeks later and your in a black leather outfit that showed WAY too much cleavage. Sasori was in the corner starring at you with a pregnancy test in his hand. You gulp and he smiles.
"Your gonna be a mother"
Your eyes shoot open in fear and your so worried.
"You gave me a pregnancy test!?!"
"No, Konan did"
"Thats still no excuse!"
Then he kissed you.
[9 months later]
Your pushing and the baby finally comes out. It had red hair and your color eyes. You named your new son Yanatu.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6984