Chunin Examanation by Windboy
Summary: It's time for the chunin exams and Dante couldn't wait to fight blitz.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Gaara, Temari
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 160 Read: 1517 Published: 18/08/07 Updated: 18/08/07
Chapter 1 Chunin Time by Windboy
Author's Notes:
I don'y own the naruto characters.
Dante sat quietly after eating 2 chunin instructers.It wasn't his fault he and his siblings were half demon.He didn't have any friends.The friends he had were ate or killed by his father Sparda.
Dante was 14 with white hair with red eyes.The demon powers he held made him like a dog.His village may be rivals against the Curse village but he liked a girl from there.
Roxene was Dante's older sister.She was 15 with black hair and blue eyes.the demon powers she held made her stronger and faster.Her darkest secret was that she was madly in love with Rock Lee.
Virgil was dante's twin.He was 14 with white hair dark red eyes.Virgil demonic powers made him like a bat.Don't get on his bad side unless you want to die.
The door suddenly burst open and standing there was the first chunin instructer."You guys all look like losers,"he said."let the chunun exams begin,"called out the instructer that Dante couldn't devour before.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6138