Letters From A Friend by Tsubaki
Summary: Various drabbles in the forms of letters, thoughts, ect. from various characters to Uchiha Sasuke.
Categories: General Fiction > Naruto Shippuuden Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 273 Read: 1190 Published: 13/08/12 Updated: 13/08/12
What Am I To You? by Tsubaki
Author's Notes:
I am only on episode 209 but I read the manga earlier and I had to get these thoughts on paper. This is how I interpreted Naruto's feelings about Sasuke at this point.
You. 

I can not stop myself from thinking about you.

I want to save you from your hell.

I wish you knew you do not have to bear your sins alone. I want to be your rock, the one you can take out all your anger on. Lean on me, depend on me, use me, beat me. Anything to bring you back.

I am here for you. I will always be someone you can fall back on. No matter the wounds you cut in me. Engrave my soul, bond me to you even further than what I believe us to be. 

I will never give up on you.

You and I were once the same.

Alone. Isolated. Drowning in our own hatred. 

I escaped through you. 

I want to return the favor. I want to remind you why we fight. I want you to look at me and see my sincerity, my devotion to you. 

You have enslaved me. I can not withstand your gravity. Through the pain of my naiivity I proceed to follow your trail. Through your indescretions you have been irreparably damaged. 

I feel your broken soul, calling out. You continue to deny your feelings. I'll continue to pursue you. 

Hatred only breeds contempt. Love only accompanies fools. 

Maybe I am being selfish by not being able to let go. I have decided that you are worth more to me than my own life. Do you understand what I am saying to you? I would rather die trying to save you than realize my own dreams. 

You.

Just what am I to you?

I am your friend. 

Always and forever.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10912